Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 25, 2012 7:17 AM

Oct 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, i didn't mind the recap(since i forgot was in S1) at all. Should i say, that Ryouko's part was awesome? Although i didn't like the last part(when Anzu got Yuu's DICK), was so-so. 8/10 for this episode.
あらあら。。。
Feb 23, 2013 1:29 AM

Aug 2012
what recap? lol they were all fresh new scenes. The Art and animation got even BETTER than Season 1. Absolutely STUNNING. The dildo scene was well done though my most favorite part got to be ALL SCENES WITH KURI (Cat Girl) !!! AWESOME blowjob !!! She is SO KAWAIIIII !!! 5/5
Feb 23, 2013 3:02 AM

Aug 2012
IkaMusumechan said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, i didn't mind the recap(since i forgot was in S1) at all. Should i say, that Ryouko's part was awesome? Although i didn't like the last part(when Anzu got Yuu's DICK), was so-so. 8/10 for this episode.
LOOOL I see what you talking about now, you got it mixed up. That's episode 2, not episode 1, gonna start new discussion.
Sep 22, 2015 5:11 PM
Lewd Connoisseur

Nov 2011
I want Anzu-nee-chan's cock in my mouth and ass badly. <3

Hottest hentai scene known to mankind. <3
Oct 20, 2016 3:18 PM

Feb 2013
A bit weird and lame.
I really hate when all the sperm magically disappears after a scene.
Feb 24, 2023 5:59 PM

Nov 2010
My favorite scene is with Ryouko playing with herself. That was hot! If I were there, I'd f*ck & cum in her ass a hundred times!
The girl-on-girl action was alright, I suppose.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Anejiru 2 The Animation: Shirakawa Shimai ni Omakase Episode 2 Discussion

happyanime3 - Feb 23, 2013

5 by MizuhoKamui »»
Feb 24, 2023 7:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.