Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Sep 5, 2015 6:15 PM

Oct 2014
Itami

I'm fine, it happens after using my power. He stumbles a little but keeps walking, spitting out more blood as he did so.
Sep 5, 2015 9:11 PM

Apr 2013
Violet
"If you say so. That just doesn't look like it's a good thing." She commented as she followed along.

Sep 5, 2015 9:57 PM

Oct 2014
Itami

Power comes with a price after all, it doesn't matter, there aren't any long term effects, he says as they continue to walk. Eventually, they come upon a cave that is in the side of the mountain. [b]Here we are.
Sep 5, 2015 10:00 PM

Oct 2014
Itami

Power comes with a price after all, it doesn't matter, there aren't any long term effects, he says as they continue to walk. Eventually, they come upon a cave that is in the side of the mountain. [b]Here we are.
Sep 6, 2015 6:00 AM

Apr 2013
Violet
" So what do we need to do now?" She asked staring at the the mouth of the the cave.

Sep 6, 2015 11:19 AM

Jul 2013
Alex walked behind them in silence, not talking; something that kept in with her personality; at least how it had always been before
Sep 6, 2015 12:21 PM

Oct 2014
Itami

Itami could see something was wrong with Alex, but he just figured she was still shaken up by the fight. He walks into the cave, Follow me. Inside, they find themselves in front of a pair of golden double doors. Mist, no cloud, seemed to be emitting from behind. A man stands off to the side and looks up at them, noticing Itami he simply drew a dagger and tossed it to him. Itami caught the dagger, pricked a finger and placed the pricked finger on the doors. He then hands the dagger to Violet, your turn.
Sep 6, 2015 12:30 PM

Apr 2013
Violet
She took the dagger from him and did exactly what he had done then placed her hand on the door. She handed the dagger back to him then looked at the door a little curios but didn't ask anything about it.

Sep 6, 2015 12:45 PM

Oct 2014
Itami

He then hands the dagger to Alex and pats her gently on the shoulder, You'll be okay.
Sep 6, 2015 2:40 PM

Jul 2013
Alex took the dagger in silence, frowning as she drew a drop of blood from her own finger and placed it on the already bloody door, waiting for the usual to happen. She'd only been here once, maybe twice, yet the grandeur had quickly receded leaving her in awe, instead she wore the mask of apathy and resignment
Sep 7, 2015 1:12 AM

Oct 2014
Itami

Itami tossed the dagger back to the man and the doors began to shine with glyphs that hadn't been visible before. They shown with a golden light, almost unbearable to look at. Then, with a flash, the doors opened and clouds spilled into the cave, obscuring the demigod's vision. After a few moments, the cloud settled on the ground of the cave, as if they were now stepping on cloud. Itami led the way inside, a soft music seemed to be playing throughout the beautiful scenery that they now faced. A path of clouds led towards a city that seemed to float in the sky. The sky within the mountain, that was the miracle of Mount Olympus, above them was cloud and sky, below them was the same, a sun cast a warm glow over the place. But it seemed to be the real sun, if it were possible. Itami smiled beneath his mask, he loved the place, Welcome to Mount Olympus, he says to Violet. He then began to lead them up the cloud path towards the city, which seemed to made of gold, a large palace sat proudly at the end of the city.
Sep 7, 2015 5:39 AM

Apr 2013
Violet
She looked around taking in the overwhelming scene for a moment. She followed in a few steps and stopped again turning around in a circle slowly taking in the views. She stared in a bit of amazement since it was her first time here as far as she could remember. Coming in she hadn't known what to expect but enjoyed the warm lights, music, and the scenery around her.

Sep 7, 2015 12:39 PM

Oct 2014
Itami

The music is the druids playing in the city, if you were wondering. Nice isn't it? He says as they make their way up the cloud path. They walk into the city, minor gods, satyrs and other passive mythical beings walk the streets, beautiful fountains spout superbly clear water, the streets are immaculately cobbled, laughter could be heard numerous times. It was a city of happiness, one could not go to Mount Olympus without feeling this. Itami continued to smile beneath his mask as he walked towards the palace where the 12 Olympians reside.
Sep 8, 2015 12:28 PM

Apr 2013
Violet
"It's like being somewhere entirely different from what I've seen. It's really quite amazing. When I pictured it inside my head I didn't imagine it like this. It's a lot more peaceful and surreal feeling." She said as she marveled walking by taking the sounds and sights in.

Sep 8, 2015 1:02 PM

Oct 2014
Itami

After a while, they stand in front of the palace. A girl stood to the side, she was one of the gods and she grinned when she saw Itami. Itami! She shouted excitedly, running up to him, she looked to be about 7 years old but gods were able to change their appearance. Itami pats her on the head, Hey Hestia, he says. These are new camper, Violet and Alex. Violet, Alex, this is Hestia. He says calmly.
Sep 8, 2015 1:09 PM

Jul 2013
I'm not a new camper she mentally sighed, as she nodded towards the woman, lifting her hand to shake it, not fooled in the slightest about him
Sep 8, 2015 5:37 PM

Apr 2013
Violet
She turns her attention to the girl for a moment before smiling and waving, "Hello, I'm Violet its nice to meet you Hestia."

Sep 9, 2015 1:30 AM

Oct 2014
Itami

Hestia is the goddess of the hearth, in case you didn't know. Hestia, I've come for the annual meeting with my Father. He says to her, the small goddess smiles and nods, And how sweet it is that you come back to visit her every year, she says with a smile. Itami cringes a little when she says "she", hopefully Violet and Alex wouldn't pick up on why the goddess had said "she" instead of "he" when Hades was a male god. He tries to play it off, Mhm, anyway, can we go inside? He asks. Hesita nods and the golden double doors swing open. Upon going inside the 12 Olympians ring them in their respective thrones. Hades, of course, was not an Olympian, he normally lived in the Underworld and did not have a throne here. Instead he sat on a stool. The gods were in their human forms, all life size, not the massive giant forms they would have otherwise. The gods seemed to be arguing among themselves. The boy wants to see her, I come here so that he doesn't have to go down to the Underworld, where I remind you is a very dangerous place for demigods! It would help if you did not try to kill him every time he travels, brother. Hades says to Zeus. Zeus seems to be throwing one of his tantrums, I remind you that I only allowed this because I owed you a favor! I'm sure that by now, I do not need to uphold this ridiculous shenanigan! He bellows at Hades. Hera, Zeus' wife and voice of reason, puts a hand on his shoulder, [color=magenta]Now, now Zeus. Remember that a gods promise cannot be broken, unless you want a one way ticket to tartarus?[/color] She asks with a raised eyebrow. Zeus sighs and relaxes back into his throne. This time, Aphrodite speaks up, [color=pink]He clearly loved her, seeing her is the best we can do to ease his heartache. True love is everlasting after al- Here comes the boy now.[/color] She says, seeing Itami, Violet and Alex. Itami cringes a little more, a lot had been said in those few snippets. Information he didn't want Alex and Violet to know. Uhm, remember, top-secret, can't tell anyone. I would appreciate you not blurting everything out... He says quietly to the gods. Hades gets up and walks over to Itami. My son... And my daughter? He asks surprised, looking at Alex. Then he looks at Violet, This one is yours Artemis, he calls back to the goddess. Artemis looks at Violet but keeps a cool expression. I will speak with you in a bit Alex, Violet, feel free to talk to your Mother. Itami, follow. Itami follows after his father, exiting to the side. Leaving Alex and Violet to the 12 gods that stood before them, looking at them as if they were beneath themselves. Mortals they called them.
Sep 9, 2015 5:19 AM

Apr 2013
Violet
She stared at Artemis for a moment before walking over to where she was. Violet didn't say much at first just stared at her mother with her deep blueish purple eyes. "I'm Violet." She finally said after taking in that she finally got to see and meet Artemis. Her expression hadn't changed much. She had imagined meeting her mother in so many various ways to where she was unsure of what to do or say.

Sep 9, 2015 11:53 AM

Oct 2014
Artemis

Artemis watched her daughter approach but remained expressionless just as she did. But on the inside, Artemis was feeling awkward, she wasn't the talkative type and didn't meet her children often. She could tell who she had had Violet with though, You... look like your father... she says, not betraying emotion.
Sep 10, 2015 2:05 PM

Apr 2013
Violet
"Do I?" She asked not knowing her father either. "Can't say I knew him either." She said trying to have a conversation and keep it going. She felt a little strange since they were practically strangers

Sep 10, 2015 3:26 PM

Oct 2014
Artemis

I know. She says, still a little awkward. Do you... like it here? She asks.

Itami

Itami followed his father to another room, once inside, his father turned and did some magic. Black smoke filled the room and a ghost appeared, Hades then left Itami with the ghost. Itami spoke softly, Dana... He says to her, the ghost smiles back at him. Back from the underworld, really Itami, you shouldn't keep doing this. I'm dead, you're alive, no good spending your time with ghosts. Itami laughs at this, You're the only one that I can really speak to though. How's Elysium? As you would expect, cheery and whatnot... she says with a grin. They talk like this for about an hour, then Hades comes back in telling Itami that time was up. Itami nods, Goodbye Dana, he says to her. To which she simply nods and gives him one of her grins. She then disappeared and Hades led his son out of the room. They went back into the throne room where everyone else was.
WymsicalSep 10, 2015 3:29 PM
Sep 10, 2015 5:55 PM

Apr 2013
Violet
"I have to say it's pretty amazing here. A lot different than back on earth. It's actually quite beautiful and peaceful." She said smiling a bit

Sep 10, 2015 6:14 PM

Oct 2014
Artemis

Artemis nods, most mortals that came here said the same thing. When you lived here 24/7, the novelty sort of wore off. [color=purple]Earth has its own beauty...[/color] She says quietly.

Itami

Itami waved at Alex and Violet as he came back with Hades. And thus, our little trip has finished, sorry for dragging you guys all the way out here. I know Alex has already been here but at least you got to see what Mount Olympus looks like, he says to Violet.
Sep 11, 2015 7:03 AM

Apr 2013
Violet
"Looks like it's time for me to go then." She said seeing and hearing Itami. She had her questions that she knew she wouldn't have asked and kept to herself. A little disappointed that she she couldn't find out a bit more, she walked over to Itami, "It was a fun experience, so I didn't really mind."

Sep 11, 2015 5:00 PM

Oct 2014
[color=blue]Zeus[/color]

[color=blue]One moment mortals. I have a request, you have sent a few demigods on a quest yes? Leto has recently left our ranks to do who knows what, but the thing is that I doubt they will be able to defeat her. I suggest you use all your available man power, that is all, begone.[/color] He says before waving a hand and teleporting them away, away to Leto's island. (Now we are merging with the other quest, I will do the same to Con's character, just start posting there. Although, don't make the two groups meet yet.)

QUEST COMPLETED!
WymsicalSep 11, 2015 6:01 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

» {Quest: Leto's Curse} ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Wymsical - Aug 9, 2015

909 by Shitsuji-Carty »»
Nov 21, 2015 5:36 PM

Sticky: » ~ Demigod Character Creation ~

Wymsical - Jul 13, 2015

38 by conman2163 »»
Sep 21, 2015 5:09 PM

» {Camp Demigod} - Entrance ( 1 2 3 )

Wymsical - Jul 14, 2015

102 by Alice157 »»
Aug 9, 2015 6:04 PM

» {Camp Demigod} - Training Arena

Wymsical - Jul 15, 2015

21 by Wymsical »»
Aug 8, 2015 1:07 AM

» {Camp Demigod} Cabin of Poseidon

LightSpark090 - Jul 16, 2015

3 by conman2163 »»
Aug 7, 2015 6:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.