Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Aug 7, 2009 4:19 PM
Jul 2018
cha-chan said:
Maria: *smiles* Beatrice-sama said im gonna be her messager.

*opens the letter* (its really long so ill shorten it a little if okay desu~ )

My name is Beatrice, and i serve Kinzo as the alchemic advisor to this family.This service has continued for many years with out contract. but today, Kinzo has annouced that this contract is to be terminated. Therfore i ask you to accept mt resignation to be this family's alchemic advisor.so at this point i have to explain a certain of this contract to the present. I, Beatrice lent kinzo a great quantity of gold under certaind conditions.

One is that all of the gold have to be returned at the time the contract's termination. However its added a special clause in order to give all of you a chanche to recover your wealth and honor.

Special Clause: if anyone shoud discover the hidden gold noted in this contract, Beatrice must abandon al of the aformentioned rights. The hiding place of the gold is to be discovered in the epitaph under the portrait.

So tonight, please enjoy your battle of wits with Kinzo to the fullest.

From the golden witch, Beatrice.

UU-UU. *maria said when finish* should i read it to the others too?''

I think you should.. They would like to know about it, I'm sure..

But...the hiding place of the gold...? I've read through that epitaph once or twice, but it simply doesn't make sense to me...It's rather gruesome, to be honest...Especially the middle and end parts. We should probably go take another look at it, and see if we can get anything from it..
Aug 7, 2009 5:35 PM
May 2009
cha-chan said:

My name is Beatrice, and i serve Kinzo as the alchemic advisor to this family.This service has continued for many years with out contract. but today, Kinzo has annouced that this contract is to be terminated. Therfore i ask you to accept mt resignation to be this family's alchemic advisor.so at this point i have to explain a certain of this contract to the present. I, Beatrice lent kinzo a great quantity of gold under certaind conditions.

One is that all of the gold have to be returned at the time the contract's termination. However its added a special clause in order to give all of you a chanche to recover your wealth and honor.

Special Clause: if anyone shoud discover the hidden gold noted in this contract, Beatrice must abandon al of the aformentioned rights. The hiding place of the gold is to be discovered in the epitaph under the portrait.

Usagi: Beatrice...? ...Okay, I don't really get what it means, but I'll accept what she says! But still, Beatrice killed Kisame-Kun for sacrifice?!
Aug 7, 2009 5:48 PM

Jan 2009
Beatrice killed Kisame-sama?!
Aug 7, 2009 6:59 PM
Jul 2018
So far, that's what it seems to be.. After all, I don't think anyone else could pose as Beatrice, or kill Kisame-kun... Beatrice does exist, after all...I think I'm going to go back downstairs and reread the epitaph. Apparently, that's the riddle to solving this whole thing.
Aug 7, 2009 8:20 PM
May 2009
chocolate4ev said:
So far, that's what it seems to be.. After all, I don't think anyone else could pose as Beatrice, or kill Kisame-kun... Beatrice does exist, after all...I think I'm going to go back downstairs and reread the epitaph. Apparently, that's the riddle to solving this whole thing.

Usagi: W-What are we gonna do with Kisame-Kun's body? Damn it, I have no idea why Beatrice kill him!!
Aug 7, 2009 8:41 PM
Jul 2018
I-I'm not sure. The radio is out, along with the phone. We can't contact the police. I feel that it's disrespectful to leave him here, but I don't know where we could bury him.

I'm going to go back down to make sure everyone else is alright, and to reread the epitaph. I still can't believe this has happened...

*heads downstairs*
Aug 7, 2009 10:30 PM
May 2009
Usagi: If Bearice kill him just for sacrifice then this is gonna continue! Who knows who's going to die next?! *Run to the weapon room* This room...*Takes a huge cleaver, same as Rena's cleaver that she use to kill* This ain't gonna happen again, I'm going to protect everyone...! *Hold the cleaver tightly*
Aug 7, 2009 10:41 PM
Jul 2018
*Reads epitaph*

(It is kinda long, so spoiler boxes *points*)

Let's see....So Grandfather is from Odawara, correct..? 'Bountiful river'.... If you go downstream, then you end up at Odawara Castle... But it does say 'village', not 'castle'...

This doesn't make any sense...!

'At the first twilight, you shall lift up as sacrifice the six chosen by the key.'.

Wait, does that means five more people will die?! *mumbles*
Aug 7, 2009 11:29 PM

May 2008
Maria: *goes over to Megan* Bad Luck Bad Luck Bad Luck'' *she whispers while giggels*
Aug 7, 2009 11:58 PM
May 2009
cha-chan said:
Maria: *goes over to Megan* Bad Luck Bad Luck Bad Luck'' *she whispers while giggels*

Usagi: Maria...You shouldn't say that to Megan! She's having a hard time...! But at the ninth twilight...None shall we alive...Does that mean we'll be all killed?!
Aug 7, 2009 11:59 PM
May 2009
chocolate4ev said:
*Reads epitaph*

(It is kinda long, so spoiler boxes *points*)

Let's see....So Grandfather is from Odawara, correct..? 'Bountiful river'.... If you go downstream, then you end up at Odawara Castle... But it does say 'village', not 'castle'...

This doesn't make any sense...!

'At the first twilight, you shall lift up as sacrifice the six chosen by the key.'.

Wait, does that means five more people will die?! *mumbles*

Usagi: What scares me is the nitnh twilight part...None shall we left alive? Does that mean we'll be dead by the ninth twilight?!
Aug 8, 2009 12:18 AM

May 2008
Maria: 'but then, at the tenth twilight, the journey should end and you should reach the golden land' *looks up*
Aug 8, 2009 12:55 AM
May 2009
cha-chan said:
Maria: 'but then, at the tenth twilight, the journey should end and you should reach the golden land' *looks up*

Usagi: What's...The Golden Land...?
Aug 8, 2009 4:18 AM

May 2008
DarkRabbitReaper said:
cha-chan said:

Usagi: What's...The Golden Land...?

Maria: *giggles* The golden Land is the tenth twilight and the place where you comes to if you get killed by a witch. Beatrice-sama makes shure everyone have it good after life. uu-uu!!''
Aug 8, 2009 4:21 AM

May 2008
chocolate4ev said:
cha-chan said:

I think you should.. They would like to know about it, I'm sure..

But...the hiding place of the gold...? I've read through that epitaph once or twice, but it simply doesn't make sense to me...It's rather gruesome, to be honest...Especially the middle and end parts. We should probably go take another look at it, and see if we can get anything from it..

Maria: ''Okay ill read it after dinner..'' *smiles*
Aug 8, 2009 4:41 AM

Feb 2008
*Opens main door*

Mayuki: *humming* *sees someone* ..Ara, Megan-sama. What's wrong? You don't look too well..*looks with a worried face*
Aug 8, 2009 4:51 AM

May 2008
Maria: ''we got a letter from Beatrice-sama''
Aug 8, 2009 4:54 AM

Feb 2008
cha-chan said:
Maria: ''we got a letter from Beatrice-sama''

Mayuki: ...Eh? A letter? A letter of what? *scratches head*
Aug 8, 2009 5:05 AM

May 2008
Maria: ''uu-uu. ill read it to you too'' Ò.Ó

cha-chan said:

*opens the letter*(again)

Aug 8, 2009 5:13 AM

Feb 2008
*Stares*

Mayuki: Eeeeehhh....*closes eyes, thinks hard*...I..*opens eyes* got no idea what it means! *smiles* Ara..I need to go do the laundry and then check on the flowers again. Maria-sama don't play too long or you'll be tired ^^ *pats on Maria's head* Later~~ *Runs off hastily and gracefully*
Aug 8, 2009 5:16 AM

May 2008
Maria: uu-uu'' *goes upstairs*
Aug 8, 2009 5:32 AM

Jun 2009
kantaroxxxharuka said:
yosuke-neko said:
kantaroxxxharuka said:
yosuke-neko said:
Yosuke steps up behind beartrice and uses his hands to guide down her body "these curves" Yosuke said then went in front of her and pointed to her breasts " and those"
(ok cya)

Beatrice: *blush*

"hehe youve gone red"Yosuke said laughing

Beatrice: Y-yeah..
( Hi! :3 )

"aww you cute when your red too"yosuke said teasingly

Aug 8, 2009 7:19 AM
May 2009
cha-chan said:

Usagi: But I'll make sure everyone will be still alive!! You said this scorpion charm can protect us, right? So how can she kill us?
Aug 8, 2009 12:27 PM

Jan 2009
Beatrice is gonna kill at us all...!
Ehhhhh...!!Scary!Scary!Scary!
Aug 8, 2009 1:17 PM
Jul 2018
DarkRabbitReaper said:
cha-chan said:

Usagi: But I'll make sure everyone will be still alive!! You said this scorpion charm can protect us, right? So how can she kill us?

Right... The scorpion charm! So, me and Usagi-chan won't be killed, but... I don't want anyone else to die, either..!
Aug 8, 2009 1:19 PM

Jan 2009
*Drinks tea*
Aug 8, 2009 6:37 PM
May 2009
chocolate4ev said:
DarkRabbitReaper said:
cha-chan said:

Right... The scorpion charm! So, me and Usagi-chan won't be killed, but... I don't want anyone else to die, either..!

Usagi: Yea, even if I respect Beatrice, I won't let her get away that easily if she kills everyone!
Aug 9, 2009 6:56 AM

May 2008
DarkRabbitReaper said:
cha-chan said:

Maria: scorpions is a barrier against evil magic. so the person who uses a scorpion charm wont be happen anything evil to made by magic... but i only had 2 and now do megan-chan and you have then. uu-uu''
Aug 9, 2009 7:25 AM
Jul 2018
I still have mine, but..Ugh, I'd rather just solve this epitaph before someone else gets killed!
Aug 9, 2009 7:32 AM

May 2008
maria: '' how? beatrice is a witch!..UU-UU!!''
Aug 9, 2009 7:49 AM
Jul 2018
I don't know!...
I just want to keep everyone else safe, and this seems to be the only way!
Aug 9, 2009 9:43 AM

Feb 2008
Battler Ushiromiya: Cut it out! What this crap about Maria? Witchs do not exist! And I'm not gonna die.

Jessica Ushiromiya: I don't want to believe it but did you saw how he was murdered.. I have still doubts, maybe the real culprit is with us.

*At the mean time*
[Enter at Episode 6] The Witch of miracles Bernkastel: Beatrice do you want a cup of tea? I see that you're actions are making not bored, I'll watch you for a while.

Aug 9, 2009 12:06 PM

May 2008
katedadevil said:
Battler Ushiromiya: Cut it out! What this crap about Maria? Witchs do not exist! And I'm not gonna die.

maria: UU-UU!!Witches do exists!!!!!! UU-UU!!!UU-UU!!!! Beatrice do exist!!''
Aug 9, 2009 12:29 PM

Feb 2008
cha-chan said:
katedadevil said:

maria: UU-UU!!Witches do exists!!!!!! UU-UU!!!UU-UU!!!! Beatrice do exist!!''

Battler Ushiromiya: You're acting strange Maria, someone just died. You know that!???

Jessica Ushiromiya:
*Whisper*
Now Battler, she's still a kid so believe what she say.

Battler Ushiromiya:
*Look a while at Jessica*
Right.. so what is that witch name again Maria?

Aug 9, 2009 12:35 PM

May 2008
Maria: Beatrice!! Beatrice-Sama!! uu-uu!''
Aug 9, 2009 1:38 PM

Feb 2008
Battler Ushiromiya: Oh yea.. Beatrice.. a witch huh?
*Walk away*

Aug 9, 2009 1:53 PM

May 2008
Maria: uu-uu!!'' *looks in her purse* ''i dont have any other scorpion Charms...uu-uu''
Aug 9, 2009 2:05 PM

Jan 2009
What does a Scorpion Charm does in a situtaion like this?
Aug 9, 2009 2:23 PM

May 2008
Maria: ''uu-uu. scorpions protects against evil magic, and beatrice-sama is a witch. kihihihihi'' *evil laughter thingy* (lolz~y)
Aug 9, 2009 2:28 PM

Jan 2009
@-@"
Yeah......
Aug 9, 2009 2:34 PM

May 2008
Maria: *smiles like this:

http://www.astrobunny.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/wpid-gg-umineko-no-naku-koro-ni-02-f5d5399b-2.jpg

gomen i didnt have any for you, uu-uu...''
Aug 9, 2009 2:43 PM

Jan 2009
I don't care!
Beatrice doesn't exist!
Aug 9, 2009 2:47 PM

May 2008
Maria: UU-UU-UU-UU-UU!!!'' BEATRICE DOES EXIST!!UU-UU-UU''

(looks like this:
http://www.thebanzaieffect.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/snapshot20090724120507-600x339.jpg )
Aug 9, 2009 3:13 PM
Jul 2018
Maria-chan... Why are you so determined to prove it...? I know she exists but....
Aug 9, 2009 3:14 PM

Jan 2009
T_T...
G-Gome ne....
Aug 10, 2009 2:22 AM
May 2009
katedadevil said:

Usagi: URUSAI, BATTLER!!! If this wasn't the work of Beatrice then WHO?!!! Can you PROVE that?! *Angry face like Rena when she's going to kill people, gripping cleaver tightly*

(Lmao...Usagi can kill...XD)
Aug 10, 2009 3:34 AM

May 2008
chocolate4ev said:
Maria-chan... Why are you so determined to prove it...? I know she exists but....

Maria: Beatrice does exist. witches do exist. peoples need to know sience cant prove everything. uu-uu''
Aug 10, 2009 4:32 AM
May 2009
cha-chan said:
chocolate4ev said:

Maria: Beatrice does exist. witches do exist. peoples need to know sience cant prove everything. uu-uu''

Usagi: Of course they exists! Or else why our grandfather or whoever it is in our family need to hung the picture of her?! And this couldn't be done by any humans!
DarkRabbitReaperAug 11, 2009 1:08 AM
Aug 10, 2009 5:43 AM

Oct 2008
cha-chan said:

Beatrice: No need. I think they know it already. *smiles*

GOODBYE KANXHARU-CHAN

Will be leaving this account and moving to my new account,
_SHINjuku.
Feel free to add my new account, if you want. ^^ See you there~!
Aug 10, 2009 6:18 AM

May 2008
kantaroxxxharuka said:
cha-chan said:

Beatrice: No need. I think they know it already. *smiles*

Maria: ''O~Kay'' *smiles*
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Make / Choose a Chara

cha-chan - Aug 1, 2009

36 by EvaBeatrice »»
Feb 2, 2010 9:08 PM

» Taken Characters

cha-chan - Aug 1, 2009

0 by cha-chan »»
Aug 1, 2009 3:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.