Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 29, 2015 10:47 AM

Jul 2015
hm. at this point the red knights are hunting any source of magic or inhuman power they can find. they stole black powder from the old world. they destroyed countless villages near my old home looking fr magical items if they find you lot the poor sods would lose their mind trying to get that power. at this point i feel like its up to everyone to stop this group before they get too powerful last time they did and entire continent was sunk in the ocean. pretty sure you dont like swimming kid.
Aug 29, 2015 10:52 AM

Apr 2015
Laughs "They can try and capture me" at this point jessica was just looking unamused
Aug 29, 2015 5:36 PM

Jul 2015
well at this point i think everyone should put in before they become too powerful again. last time the red knights sank an entire continent into the ocean
Aug 29, 2015 5:39 PM

Apr 2015
"I want that power. Seems fun" he said laughing with an evil smile before stoping and winking using his normal laugh and smile
Aug 29, 2015 6:45 PM

Jul 2015
as long as you dont let it consume well be fine. i dont want to have to beat you down and send you to the far plane now kid
Aug 29, 2015 6:47 PM

Apr 2015
He starts laughing "Not the first time some one wanted to send me some where. Yet im still here"
Aug 29, 2015 6:57 PM

Jul 2015
vall gives rinu a long star over the edge of his burning cigarette and claps his hands togther* so heres the plan we go west theres a shity brothel of a bar where we can find some of the best sword arms around. we'll formulate a plan then well completely change it at the last minute so the society never sees it coming but first lets have a drink
Aug 29, 2015 6:59 PM

Apr 2015
He stares back "Who said we ws part of this war demons dont care about human problems and I may be half one but still. I don't like most humans. I may come with you for a little bit to hear your plan out but I may not stay"
Aug 29, 2015 7:01 PM

Jul 2015
just shut up and take the offer for free booze gezz *walks out the exit and back into sunlight and sighs*
Aug 29, 2015 7:02 PM

Apr 2015
He turns to jessica and sighs "You may want to take your brother home. If you want to here this ricdiulous plan meet us at what ever bar hes going to you should be able to track me" he then follows vall
Aug 29, 2015 7:08 PM

Jul 2015
so whats your deal anyways? as well as i take care if you youd figure youd be nothing but smiles yet i still can make that toothy little mouth of yours smile jeez.
Aug 29, 2015 7:13 PM

Apr 2015
"I take it seriously when someone i just met asks me to take part of a war" he said looking a bit unamused
Aug 29, 2015 7:25 PM

Jul 2015
well il will put it to you this way. the reason this land has survived two great wars and five life changing natural disasters the past 100 years or so is because of me. the LAST thing i want is to ask anybody for help but if i dont round up some arms and hit them while theyre weak and vunerable theyll regroup and wreak havoc on everything unless youd like to grow gills or find a new planet to live on i could use your help because theyll be expecting humans. they wont be suspecting us.
Aug 29, 2015 7:29 PM

Apr 2015
"I wonder if i can find a way to grow gills" he says distracted looking up to the sky
Aug 29, 2015 7:32 PM

Jul 2015
by the gods your stubborn. id rather try to beg the gods. *sighs and lets his hair down* anyways just follow me its just between those two trees
Aug 29, 2015 7:34 PM

Apr 2015
"Lead on" he says while still following him
Aug 29, 2015 7:55 PM

Jul 2015
*vall knocks on a wooden door molded into a tree threes times gently and the guard opened the peep hole and immediately opened the door* dont worry about the boy hes with me *vall smiled a little as a hored of women and dirty looking hunters ran to him or raised thier glass to him* hey everyone glad to see this place is still here
Aug 29, 2015 7:56 PM

Apr 2015
He looks around "Glad to see this is where our hero spends his day" he said sarcasiticly
Aug 29, 2015 8:06 PM

Jul 2015
*vall smiled as someone handed him a glass full of mead and a ashtray he ploped down in the back on a rather ornate looking wooden chair and foot stool all raised up from the rest of the bar by old wooden shipping crates* alright listen up everyone. i need only the strongest bravest warriors today. if you want to find rare magical loot and gold to be thrown at you follow me. those of you who have been here since the beggning know what the society is all about. but they are growing stronger. soon thier red knights will descend upon this land once again. and whatever we are holding on to will be taken from us. we have to strike them at thier heart this time and make it count. many of you are new to this hall, but be brave. you knew you might be called upon to fight one day and that day is now. lend me your swords and we will finally bring a true peace. no longer will we have to watch our backs and our neighbors backs to make sure the society isnt moving in next door. no longer will they foul our cemeteries. never again will they usurp another rightful hier to the throne! *the whole pub regailed vall with shouts and cheers and held thier blades up in his name*
Aug 29, 2015 8:10 PM

Apr 2015
Rinu just stood there sighing "You're asking all these people to die because some people throw you out of a castle and now want to come over a sink us all? Is that about it or am I missing somthing?"
Aug 29, 2015 8:19 PM

Jul 2015
no *vall said annoyed* im asking them to run into a field nearby all boozed up swords waving ready to go fight something that wont put up a fight. two weeks ago i came out of underground hiding and hunted down their lord commander and after three nights i stalked him down and made sure he never woke up. since then its been an internal war for power and not much is left protecting the castle which holds the source of thier power roughly 400 feet below ground. a crystal. the size of a tree. without getting into details we will sneak dart our way around to the bottom worship hall where the cyrstal and all ther tomes of knowledge are kept and i will use a very powerful dark magic spell to blast the bottom to hell.once weve accomplished this the dark energy locked within in the crystal wil then inhale everything that wasnt blow to bits and should leave nothing but a nice hole in the ground. your job is to cover me while i prepare the spell and if it takes all my life energy to cast it drag my body back here and give me a warriors funeral
Aug 29, 2015 8:22 PM

Apr 2015
"You get a half demon and you put him on body duty" he said laughing but at that time there was a commsion at the door rinu already knew what was going on but suddenly the door came blasting to the fact of the doorman with the rest of the group getting ready to fight rinu sits down and says "You know how to make an entrance Jessica"
Aug 29, 2015 8:24 PM

Jul 2015
aww shit. *vall pours another drink and plops back down in his high chair* please dont kill my loyal companions Jessica. they arent totally worthless sometimes
Aug 29, 2015 8:29 PM

Apr 2015
Jessica just looks down at the one fallen over with no emotion said "He should of let me in" before sitting next to rinu
Aug 29, 2015 8:34 PM

Jul 2015
anyways *lights a big pipe and fills it with tobacco and some other herbs rinu didnt recognize* rinu fill her in you two lads can do as you please you got the fill, i am going to go acquire some equipment for the morning
Aug 29, 2015 8:38 PM

Apr 2015
He explains what vall said to Jessica and she just looks unamused with valls plans like she normally dose and sighs while saying she will do it if he does rinu responds with "I don't know yet i may do then continue or don't after what i think of this first mission"
Aug 30, 2015 4:40 PM

Jul 2015
Vall couldnt decide where to stop first, when one of his usual merchants stopped him he decided to get some food and drink
Aug 30, 2015 6:54 PM

Apr 2015
Jessica and rinu are just talking to each other about what has been going on but were also talking about things they wanted to talk about waiting for vall to do or say somthing
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» -Private- Role-play Hamster and jet ( 1 2 )

A_wild_jet - Jul 9, 2015

69 by A_wild_jet »»
Sep 23, 2015 11:47 AM

» Your Roleplaying Characters

A_wild_jet - Jul 9, 2015

5 by A_wild_jet »»
Aug 12, 2015 8:20 PM

» [private roleplay] TheLigerNinja & a_wild_jet

A_wild_jet - Jul 11, 2015

5 by A_wild_jet »»
Aug 11, 2015 8:28 PM

» -Private rp- Rawin penguin & Jet

A_wild_jet - Jul 18, 2015

15 by A_wild_jet »»
Jul 19, 2015 8:32 AM

Sticky: » Suggestions/Questions and more

A_wild_jet - Jul 8, 2015

0 by A_wild_jet »»
Jul 8, 2015 9:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.