Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Aug 5, 2009 10:01 AM

Feb 2008
SakuraTsukiyomi said:
Okay....

Kisame: So...what've you been up to today?
Aug 5, 2009 10:04 AM

Jan 2009
Nothing.
*Eats dangos*
Aug 5, 2009 10:06 AM

Feb 2008
SakuraTsukiyomi said:
Nothing.
*Eats dangos*

Kisame: ...*scratches head* So you like dangos?

*Starts washing the dishes*
Aug 5, 2009 10:07 AM

Jan 2009
Yes.
*Washes dishes*
Aug 5, 2009 10:11 AM

Feb 2008
Kisame: Hmmm...*stares*...Since when did you start working here? I mean..you are at such a young age..
Aug 5, 2009 10:12 AM

Jan 2009
Last year,I think
Aug 5, 2009 10:14 AM

Feb 2008
Kisame: ..You "think"? *scratches head* Ah dang..got soap all over my head. Not much of a talker are you? Never thought you were so timid *Giggles*
Aug 5, 2009 10:16 AM

Jan 2009
What's that suppose to mean...?
Aug 5, 2009 10:19 AM

Feb 2008
Kisame: ...It's nothing *giggles* ..so let's get this over with. I need to get some rest before my headache gets to me.

*Scrubs harder*
Aug 5, 2009 10:24 AM

Jan 2009
Okay...
Are you..okay..?
Aug 5, 2009 10:28 AM

Jun 2009
kantaroxxxharuka said:
yosuke-neko said:
Yosuke steps up behind beartrice and uses his hands to guide down her body "these curves" Yosuke said then went in front of her and pointed to her breasts " and those"
(ok cya)

Beatrice: *blush*

"hehe youve gone red"Yosuke said laughing

Aug 5, 2009 10:29 AM

Feb 2008
SakuraTsukiyomi said:
Okay...
Are you..okay..?

Kisame: Yes I am. Just a minor headache due to overworking I guess. *smiles* Nothing to worry about. Well now everything is clean and sparkly, I'll excuse myself to get some rest. Thank you for the help *pats on her head*.
(I gtg sleep lol^^ cya later)
Aug 5, 2009 10:31 AM

Jan 2009
*Eats dangos*
(Jun~)
Aug 5, 2009 2:56 PM
Jul 2018
DarkRabbitReaper said:
chocolate4ev said:
DarkRabbitReaper said:
chocolate4ev said:
*Looks over and sees Usagi*

Ah, there you are Usagi-chan! I was wondering where everyone was, I always seem to get lost.. ^^; So, what are your plans for today Usagi-chan?

*Think* Dunno though...My plans for everyday is to play with bunnies only! XD

^^ Where are the bunnies? I always feel like I see less and less of them everyday...Unless, of course, Usagi-chan is keeping them all to herself xD

Usagi: Nope! They're outside the garden! It's raining now so they possibly be in thier holes! I only keep bunny dolls! XDXD Everything is about bunny, even my own name! XDXD

Well, perhaps that's it ^^ Even when it's not raining though, I never ever see them. But that's alright ^^

I wonder where everyone else is..? I mean, I haven't seen Mother, or Father, or Jessica-onee today.... But I'm sure they're fine. They're probably somewhere around here, I can't imagine why they would want to go outside.. xD
Aug 5, 2009 10:08 PM
May 2009
chocolate4ev said:
DarkRabbitReaper said:
chocolate4ev said:
DarkRabbitReaper said:
chocolate4ev said:

Ah, there you are Usagi-chan! I was wondering where everyone was, I always seem to get lost.. ^^; So, what are your plans for today Usagi-chan?

^^ Where are the bunnies? I always feel like I see less and less of them everyday...Unless, of course, Usagi-chan is keeping them all to herself xD

Usagi: Nope! They're outside the garden! It's raining now so they possibly be in thier holes! I only keep bunny dolls! XDXD Everything is about bunny, even my own name! XDXD

Well, perhaps that's it ^^ Even when it's not raining though, I never ever see them. But that's alright ^^

I wonder where everyone else is..? I mean, I haven't seen Mother, or Father, or Jessica-onee today.... But I'm sure they're fine. They're probably somewhere around here, I can't imagine why they would want to go outside.. xD

Usagi: I see Jessica...Not everyday...Not even often I see her, rarely...! Yea...! *Looks outside* 3 hours passed and the rain's not stopping! I wonder if it's acid rain?
Aug 5, 2009 10:40 PM
Jul 2018
DarkRabbitReaper said:
chocolate4ev said:
DarkRabbitReaper said:
chocolate4ev said:
DarkRabbitReaper said:
chocolate4ev said:

Usagi: I see Jessica...Not everyday...Not even often I see her, rarely...! Yea...! *Looks outside* 3 hours passed and the rain's not stopping! I wonder if it's acid rain?

Well, I see her a lot, but... I'm not too sure where she is now. *sweatdrop* Maybe it is acid rain... I do wish it would stop soon, I'm tired of being stuck inside >.<
Aug 5, 2009 11:31 PM
May 2009
chocolate4ev said:
DarkRabbitReaper said:
chocolate4ev said:
DarkRabbitReaper said:
chocolate4ev said:
DarkRabbitReaper said:
chocolate4ev said:

Well, I see her a lot, but... I'm not too sure where she is now. *sweatdrop* Maybe it is acid rain... I do wish it would stop soon, I'm tired of being stuck inside >.<

Usagi: Also, our butler Kisame-Kun's acting strange like he saw something that freaked him out! I wonder what it is...!
Aug 5, 2009 11:39 PM
Jul 2018
DarkRabbitReaper said:
chocolate4ev said:
DarkRabbitReaper said:
chocolate4ev said:
DarkRabbitReaper said:
chocolate4ev said:
DarkRabbitReaper said:
chocolate4ev said:

Usagi: Also, our butler Kisame-Kun's acting strange like he saw something that freaked him out! I wonder what it is...!

Well, let's go find Kisame-kun and ask him, then! :)
Aug 6, 2009 2:16 AM
May 2009
chocolate4ev said:
DarkRabbitReaper said:
chocolate4ev said:
DarkRabbitReaper said:
chocolate4ev said:
DarkRabbitReaper said:
chocolate4ev said:
DarkRabbitReaper said:
chocolate4ev said:

Usagi: I asked but he said he's just tired! Something's suspicious here...!
Aug 6, 2009 2:18 AM
Jul 2018
DarkRabbitReaper said:
chocolate4ev said:
DarkRabbitReaper said:
chocolate4ev said:
DarkRabbitReaper said:
chocolate4ev said:
DarkRabbitReaper said:
chocolate4ev said:
DarkRabbitReaper said:
chocolate4ev said:

Usagi: I asked but he said he's just tired! Something's suspicious here...!

That IS strange.. He must've seen something...!.... But if he really is tired, I don't want to bother him...Aw, this is gonna bug me now!~ xP
Aug 6, 2009 10:54 AM

May 2008
Maria:'' What is strange uu?? ''
Aug 6, 2009 12:08 PM
Jul 2018
Hello, Maria-chan....! Usagi-chan was just telling me that Kisame-kun was acting strange....Have you noticed anything diffferent about him?
Aug 6, 2009 1:09 PM

May 2008
Maria: Kisame-Kun?? he's weird.....uu-uu. i think he's always been a little weird. but dont tell him that i said that''
Aug 6, 2009 1:30 PM

Jan 2009
What's weird?
Aug 6, 2009 4:00 PM
May 2009
SakuraTsukiyomi said:
What's weird?

Usagi: Kisame-Kun is kinda...Acting strange the moment he came back just now! But he said he's just tired...I wonder if he see something?
Aug 6, 2009 4:02 PM
May 2009
cha-chan said:
Maria: Kisame-Kun?? he's weird.....uu-uu. i think he's always been a little weird. but dont tell him that i said that''

Usagi: Kisame-Kun? Always weird? *Laughs* Maria-Chan, what's weird about him? I just think he's acting strange the moment he came back just now! His face looks like he has seen a ghost!
Aug 6, 2009 4:06 PM

Jan 2009
What's with the dead body stuff you guys were talking about?
Aug 7, 2009 1:21 AM

May 2008
DarkRabbitReaper said:
cha-chan said:

Usagi: Kisame-Kun? Always weird? *Laughs* Maria-Chan, what's weird about him? I just think he's acting strange the moment he came back just now! His face looks like he has seen a ghost!

Maria: uu-uu. but he's cool too. but, but maybe he saw a ghost then!!''

SakuraTsukiyomi said:

Maria: dead body?? where?? i havent heard about that!!UU-UU!!''
Aug 7, 2009 1:25 AM
May 2009
cha-chan said:
DarkRabbitReaper said:
cha-chan said:

Maria: uu-uu. but he's cool too. but, but maybe he saw a ghost then!!''

Usagi: Maybe...?
Aug 7, 2009 1:27 AM
May 2009
SakuraTsukiyomi said:

Usagi: Nothin'! It was 2 hours ago when it started raining and I thought I saw a flying dead body under the tree! Must be only my imagination!
Aug 7, 2009 2:29 AM
Jul 2018
All this talk about dead bodies and ghosts... Perhaps it's the work of Beatrice-sama? It wouldn't surprise me, what with the weather and all.
Aug 7, 2009 2:45 AM

May 2008
Maria: *takes up two charms with a scorpion on and gives one to Megan and one to Usagi* Scorpions are protective against Magic. If you Have this Beatrice cant do anything to you. uu-uu'' she said with an evil smile (like the one that is in the opening song )
Aug 7, 2009 3:27 AM
Jul 2018
Oh, thank you, Maria-chan! ^^ *Pats Maria on the head* So, do we just keep this on us, or do we place it somewhere...?
Aug 7, 2009 3:29 AM

May 2008
Maria: on days you have to take it with you but on nights you have to have it on the door. uu-uu''
Aug 7, 2009 3:32 AM

Oct 2008
yosuke-neko said:
kantaroxxxharuka said:
yosuke-neko said:
Yosuke steps up behind beartrice and uses his hands to guide down her body "these curves" Yosuke said then went in front of her and pointed to her breasts " and those"
(ok cya)

Beatrice: *blush*

"hehe youve gone red"Yosuke said laughing

Beatrice: Y-yeah..
( Hi! :3 )

GOODBYE KANXHARU-CHAN

Will be leaving this account and moving to my new account,
_SHINjuku.
Feel free to add my new account, if you want. ^^ See you there~!
Aug 7, 2009 3:33 AM
Jul 2018
Alright ^^ Thank you again, Maria-chan! I'll be sure to put this on the doorknob before I go to sleep.

*Looks out the window* I hope this rain clears up soon....
Aug 7, 2009 3:37 AM

May 2008
Maria: *smiles* uu-uu'''
Aug 7, 2009 3:44 AM
Jul 2018
Hmm... I guess the adults are still talking... *Sigh* I wonder when they'll be done? Dinner should be ready soon, right...?

(Lol I have no idea what time it's supposed to be xD)
Aug 7, 2009 3:48 AM

May 2008
( lolzy~ not meh either xpp but they did prepare dinner some ''days'' ago )

*then we just say dinner is ready and everyone sits by the table*

(so am maria supposed to read that letter up after?? O.O )
cha-chanAug 7, 2009 3:53 AM
Aug 7, 2009 4:35 AM

Feb 2008
*Wakes up*

Kisame: ...No more headache. I need a drink...

*Exits room*

Kisame: Hmm? *notices a shadow going into a room hastily* ..Isn't that..?

*A breaking sound echoed out of the room*

Kisame: ?! Did something happened? *rushes over to the room* Are you alright?! ........Eh?

*A window is broken and shattered glasses are all over the floor*

Kisame: ...What happened here? *carefully walks towards the window and looks out the window* ...Nothing?

*A sudden sound of the shattered glasses being stepped on*

Kisame: ...? *Turns back* ...Huh?! *a sharp object pierces* Gurgh!! *blood flows and the powerless body leans on the person*.....W-why..ar-are...y-y-o---u.....*drops to the ground and bleeds out*

*Dies*

(Lol tell me if I need to edit this or is it ok? ^^;;)
zeeinfiniteAug 7, 2009 5:14 AM
Aug 7, 2009 6:30 AM

May 2008
( that is....o~kay... )

Maria: huh? *goes over to that room and takes up a letter*
Aug 7, 2009 6:57 AM
May 2009
cha-chan said:
Maria: *takes up two charms with a scorpion on and gives one to Megan and one to Usagi* Scorpions are protective against Magic. If you Have this Beatrice cant do anything to you. uu-uu'' she said with an evil smile (like the one that is in the opening song )

Usagi: D-Does it really works? I mean...I do believe in Beatrice but...Beatrice can do anything! She has power!
Aug 7, 2009 7:00 AM
May 2009
Usagi: Oh! *Turns around* What's that sound?! *Rush upstairs* Maria just went upstairs! Anything could happen to her! MARIA, ARE YOU AL...! *Haven't finish, standing outside the door, eyes widen big, watching a dead Kisame on the floor, bloody shattered glass, Maria's back facing me, standing there...* Ma...Ria...Chan...? *Fell to the floor, cover ears* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Scream echo, thunder and lightning "KABLAM!!!", looks over to Kisame* Ki...Same...Kun...? Uh! Maria! *Stares at Maria* Maria...?

(I just simply write, XD, okay, right?)
Aug 7, 2009 7:02 AM
May 2009
cha-chan said:
( that is....o~kay... )

Maria: huh? *goes over to that room and takes up a letter*

Usagi: Ah! Maria...MARIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Put hand on Maria's shoulder* MARIA, WHAT HAPPENED?!!! *Turn Maria around* MARIA!!!
Aug 7, 2009 12:22 PM
Jul 2018
*Runs after Usagi* Usagi-chan, wait! Usagi- *Outside the door, sees Kisame* K-Kisame....kun? *claps hand over mouth* How...How did this happen? Why would anyone want to do this to Kisame-kun....?

*Sees the letter in Maria's hand* Maria-chan...What's that letter?
Aug 7, 2009 1:13 PM

May 2008
Maria: UU-UU!! Its a letter from Beatrice-sama!!
Aug 7, 2009 1:15 PM
Jul 2018
P-Please read what it says, Maria-chan...
Aug 7, 2009 2:28 PM

Jan 2009
DarkRabbitReaper said:
SakuraTsukiyomi said:

Usagi: Nothin'! It was 2 hours ago when it started raining and I thought I saw a flying dead body under the tree! Must be only my imagination!

I see...
*Drinks tea*
Aug 7, 2009 2:33 PM

May 2008
Maria: *smiles* Beatrice-sama said im gonna be her messager.

*opens the letter* (its really long so ill shorten it a little if okay desu~ )

My name is Beatrice, and i serve Kinzo as the alchemic advisor to this family.This service has continued for many years with out contract. but today, Kinzo has annouced that this contract is to be terminated. Therfore i ask you to accept mt resignation to be this family's alchemic advisor.so at this point i have to explain a certain of this contract to the present. I, Beatrice lent kinzo a great quantity of gold under certaind conditions.

One is that all of the gold have to be returned at the time the contract's termination. However its added a special clause in order to give all of you a chanche to recover your wealth and honor.

Special Clause: if anyone shoud discover the hidden gold noted in this contract, Beatrice must abandon al of the aformentioned rights. The hiding place of the gold is to be discovered in the epitaph under the portrait.

So tonight, please enjoy your battle of wits with Kinzo to the fullest.

From the golden witch, Beatrice.

UU-UU. *maria said when finish* should i read it to the others too?''
Aug 7, 2009 4:00 PM

Jan 2009
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Make / Choose a Chara

cha-chan - Aug 1, 2009

36 by EvaBeatrice »»
Feb 2, 2010 9:08 PM

» Taken Characters

cha-chan - Aug 1, 2009

0 by cha-chan »»
Aug 1, 2009 3:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.