Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Aug 13, 2015 5:14 PM

Jul 2015
Dawn

After I finished training, I was glad to feel like all my reactions where being learned by muscle memory. I decided I wanted to go to my secret room that no one knew about except maybe kuro. I pushed in a brick and the wall seemed to fall apart, walking into the next room it was larger(I mean hey no one was using under the castle XD) then the last. In it were cages with animles I caught, I continuously pitted them against each other separating them right before the kill. It made them stronger. My goal was to make monsters strong enough to pose a threat. It might not seem like good training but it worked quite well. "So my little beasties are you ready for some fun." I say laughing, I didn't except any response.

I took the currently strongest one, it was a Minotaur and pitted it against three weaker wolves. The Minotaur almost destroyed them, but I stepped in and subdued it. I gave the Minotaur one of the wolves to kill, the wolf that was the weakest, and eat. The other two I put in their holding cells. I decided it was time for me to fight the Minotaur albeit holding back. I grabbed my training spear,, it's tip blunted so I couldn't kill it by accident. Then I walked into the small little battle zone(I say small but it's big enough to house a good sized fight.) it saw me and charged. I simply ducked under its charge and stuck it three times with my spear, I kept up a process like that as it got stronger faster and smarter. It still wasn't a threat but it was a start. After knocking it out I set it in its holding cell. The only way to get out of the holding cell is if someone else realese you. There where no walls you could breakthrough. Using a little bit of scientific discovery each creatures cell was locked by a series of lighting walls. Each wall had a differnt frequency meaning that if they hit one with the same frequency as their heart they would either die or be permently in a coma. It was my way of training. Leaving the room I let the path way close and headed to the main room. Sitting on the couch in there I relaxed and waited for lord kuro to want to talk with me.
Aug 13, 2015 5:17 PM

Mar 2014
Kuro
hearing her nervously call him by his name whilst her face was still red brought him joy "Yep, it's Kuro~"he chuckled and gave her yet another kind smile. He cared for her, held her dear and would protect her just like anyone else in the castle. She was precious to him, all of his underling angels were. He chuckled as she said it again and poked her nose "I'll visit you many many times" he then watched as her nature became more stabilized again "Exactly~" he smirked, then smiled again "and here's your reward for working hard" he simply gave her a tight hug as he ruffled up her hair

Aug 13, 2015 5:40 PM

Dec 2013
Bara

As she was brought closer to him and heard his promise to visit her many time, her face reddened slightly. "Mmmm~ Thank you, Kuro." She hugged him back, like a daughter hugging a father. Her response to his embrace matched the tightness and as his chest pressed up against her's lightly, she felt as if her heart were pounding against a wall. The sensation was sublime and her excitement made itself known through the ends of her hair, which curled up as the charges in her body began to build up. They were by no means harmful. Just an expression of her inner euphoria.

She knew he was a busy man, so she simply waited for their divine moment to end.
Aug 13, 2015 5:47 PM

Mar 2014
Kuro
he smiled kindly and chuckled "no need to thank me for anything Bara~" he held her for a while longer, feeling her hug him back and also seeing her hair curl from the charges. He knew she was happy and when around him was just like a little girl. He eventually let go of her and gave a wink "If you want, sneak into my room tonight and I'll read you a bedtime story~" he was obviously teasing her, but serious. If she wanted him to, he wouldn't mind doing it. He then waved and teleported to Dawn, already sitting next to her "yo!"

Aug 13, 2015 5:52 PM

Jul 2015
Dawn

"Yo lord kuro, what did you need to talk to me about? If it's about my outings every night I can stop..." I say. Not sure what he really wanted to talk about. She thought about what he might do if he found out about her secret room but didn't think to much about it. I am going to cook dinner next time, I don't think hood will mind.
Aug 13, 2015 5:58 PM

Mar 2014
Kuro
he poked her cheek and chuckled "the room with the beasts? nah I don't mind" he rested and smiled "why I wanna talk to you? cause I feel like it" he grinned "although now that I mentioned it, I knew about the you and that room, yet you never really told me"

Aug 13, 2015 5:59 PM

Dec 2013
Bara

"Bye, Kuro!" She said, waving as he teleported away. His offer for her to sneak in and be with him made her giddy. She'd go through a wall of spears and an ocean of flames to be by his side. He had taken the time out of his day to visit her and he had saved her from despair, all just for a little promise of loyalty. Plus, it was evident that he saw her more than just a tool at his disposal. The offer for the bedtime story was proof that he saw her as a member the family.

She could just imagine it. Her in bed next to him, her covered up and him sitting beside her, reading to her. The image was one that she had never experienced in childhood and really didn't care about before, but with Kuro, it seemed like a dream that she wanted to come true.

Her battery-esque heart pounded faster and faster, her electricity beginning to leak further into air around her. Nearby, a large wolf, one much bigger than the others from before, was wondering around aimlessly in the distance. Smelling the scene of meat, it noticed her and began to bark loudly, charging at her. She didn't pay much heed to it. As it approached her, it ignored the charges building around her. However, just as it was about to reach her, she pumped her fist and jumped in the air, letting out her built up charge and excitement. "HELL YEAH!" She cried in a loud voice. The energy within her discharged, cooking the area around with her electricity. Needless to say, the wolf was decimated.

"I'm going to the Master's room~ I'm going to the Master's room~" She did a little happy jig in place, her excitement finally released from its corporeal container.
Aug 13, 2015 6:08 PM

Jul 2015
diogora said:
Kuro
he poked her cheek and chuckled "the room with the beasts? nah I don't mind" he rested and smiled "why I wanna talk to you? cause I feel like it" he grinned "although now that I mentioned it, I knew about the you and that room, yet you never really told me"

"Sorry, it's one of my little pass times, I figured you wouldn't mind..." I say. My face was red with embesment. I looked at him with a smile. "I'm sure you will want to see it if you haven't yet." I say, I wouldn't mind showing him since he knew about it. I would love to explain how it worked to him.
Aug 13, 2015 6:12 PM

Mar 2014
Kuro
"fine fine, I'm not mad so don't worry" he chuckled as even she would blush when embarrassed and alone with him "well I've seen it a few times and I'll admit I even watched once" he smiled "but if you wanna show me and let me know more,I'll follow ya"

Aug 13, 2015 6:19 PM

Jul 2015
Dawn

I beamed brightly at the fact he wanted to know more and that he watched me a couple times. I get up grabbing his hand and led him to the room. "I keep them in separate cages, even though it seems like there is nothing separating them there is a wall of electricity. If you try to go through it you will die, no matter how strong you are... Unless you either control electicity or can regenerate a stopped heart." I finished saying this looking at him. I was proud of this cage system. Even though i was his loyal servant and would do only what he asked if me I did use my spare time smartly.
Aug 13, 2015 6:24 PM

Mar 2014
Kuro
he held her hand as he was lead to the room and looked at her "no matter how strong? you underestimate me Dawn" he grinned and bent the bars open entering a cage while still holding her hand,a beast charging them, but him spearing it with a flick of his fingers. After which, with her while holding her hand, he simply walked through it, his shadows having protected them from the electricity, then teleported back to the initial point, only then letting go of her hand "well what else is there?~"

Aug 13, 2015 6:30 PM

Jul 2015
(There isn't bars there XD)

Dawn

"The only other part of here is the arena... But that isn't that big." I say I had plans to renovate and make this area bigger, with a sorting system and a full sized arena. if only there wasn't all this bedrock souronding it... "I will be expanding soon... I just have to train a Minotaur or two on how to mine and dig like I want them to." I say smiling.
Aug 13, 2015 6:35 PM

Mar 2014
(you said cages, whatever xD)
Kuro
"that's where I watched ya fight without you even noticing" he chuckled and looked around, nodding "I could do it myself, but I wanna see it work out by your own means, make me proud Dawn" he gave her a hug, eventually letting go and smiling "make sure you go to bed soon, okay?"

Aug 13, 2015 6:40 PM

Jul 2015
Dawn

"Ok!" I said happily excepting the hug. I was gidy but held it in. Then I walked to the cage with a Goliath."this is my latest catch, apperntly it's semi-smart." I say as I let him take his leave. I then turned back to him and said "I need your help, if you help me mama will let you fight the Minotaur ok?" Even though it couldn't respond she didn't want one.
Aug 13, 2015 6:44 PM

Mar 2014
Kuro
"well I'm glad you were able to find it" he chuckled before teleporting to his room, opening a drawer and brought out a book with storied he had when he was a kid. He layed down in bed with it, smiling as he waited for Bara,hoping she'd come

Aug 13, 2015 6:57 PM

Dec 2013
Bara

Looking at the sky as she finished her jig, she decided it was time to make her way to Master's room. She turned to run back to the castle when she saw the carcass of the wolf. "Huh." She said out loud. Not realizing she was the cause of the poor thing's demise, she shrugged before proceeding back toward the castle. "Wait for me, Master! She cried, her anticipation made evident by the look on her face. To make her go faster, she began to flap her wings, propelling her forward in bursts. Soon, she had arrived at his doors, landing with a small *thud* outside that was loud enough for anyone inside to hear. Before going in, she dusted herself off and made sure she looked presentable before knocking on the door. "I'm coming in." She said, opening the door and peeking in.

There, she saw Master waiting on the bed for her, just like how she dreamed. "Good evening, Kuro." Her voice was steady, but her inner giddiness wasn't exactly hidden. Quickly, she made her way to the bed, which was quite large, and got into it on the other side. Gathering the courage, she scooted in closer to him. Her eyes lit up as she saw the story book. "What will we be reading today?" Her childlike eyes glistened in wonder.
Aug 13, 2015 7:03 PM

Mar 2014
Kuro
he heard the thud and had a caring smile on his face when she walked in. "Good evening Bara~" he chuckled and watched her lie down, seeing her scoot closer after a while "it's a story about a boy who became strong to save his princess~" he gave her a smile and sat against the head of the bed. He tapped his lap "come on, rest here~" he wouldn't mind her using his lap as a pillow, it would actually make him happy if she did "or would you rather I hug you while reading?"

Aug 13, 2015 7:13 PM

Dec 2013
Bara

Once again, another really sweet offer. However, as much as she'd love a hug while enjoying a story in his soothing voice, she had to decline. She was worried that she'd be too lost in her own world while being embraced by Kuro. Bara wanted above all to enjoy this quality time with him, so she shook her head. "No hugs right now, but I'd love to rest on your lap." She grinned. Readjusting herself so her head rested against his lap, she closed her eyes, waiting for the story to begin. "And that sounds like a great story. I'm looking forward to it!"
Aug 13, 2015 7:18 PM

Mar 2014
Kuro
he sighed as she shook her head and smiled "I'll just hug you after the story, we will be sharing the bed tonight afterall" he chuckled and saw her rest her head against his lap "please do enjoy" he carressed her hair carefully and started reading with a soft voice, reading his favourite story to her without her knowing it was his favourite. He simply stayed like that, carressing her hair while reading in a soft voice

Aug 13, 2015 7:28 PM

Dec 2013
Bara

To the sound of his voice, the story came to life. The prince took on the form of Kuro and as he acted out the roles of the story, Bara couldn't help but sigh a little at the beauty of it all. The princess manifested as the Madam (Hood), who Bara didn't know the name of, but despite her odd and obscure appearance as a princess, Madam Hood always seemed to have a quiet elegance that always seemed to emanate of her at all times. Usually, Bara paid no mind to Madam, keeping out of her business whenever possible, but she could not deny that Madam Hood had treated her, Kuro and the rest of the Angels well.

Of course, while Kuro read on, she picture him defeating a monster who seemed to have the head of Dawn. She chuckled at the thought of the Dawn monster being defeated. Bara didn't dislike Dawn, but dreams weren't always accurate representations anyway.

The feeling of his fingers in her hair kept her from drifting off. Part of her was excited for the incoming hug, but she also loved the way he told the story. It was like her own little island in the middle of a wild ocean, full of adventure and danger. She loved her life, but only with Kuro did it feel complete.
Aug 13, 2015 7:46 PM

Mar 2014
Kuro
he caught a glimpse of her as he read and was happy to see she sheemed to be enjoying herself. He told the story, smiling happily as he did. Bara was happy, so was he. Making her and the other angels happy was what always made him happy no matter what. He heard her chuckle when he reached the part where the monster was defeated and already in a way guessed what she was thinking. He kept reading for her. Out of all the angels (Hood not an angel) Bara was by far the one he cared for the most, so moments like these were special to him. At the end of the story he added details to the description of the princess, everything fitting Bara perfectly "and the lived happily ever after~" he chuckled and let her rest her head on his pillow before he lied down next to her, his arms open "come here~"

Aug 13, 2015 8:03 PM

Dec 2013
Bara

As the story drew to an end, she noticed something about the way he described the princess. Everything, from the blue eyes to the long blonde hair, even the outfit the princess was wearing, all seemed to remind her of herself. Her now somewhat drowsy eyes opened as he said the words "happily ever after'. "That was great, Kuro," she said, trying her best to not let her building excitement explode like it had earlier. However, when he went down next to her and offered his hug, she couldn't help herself.

"Oh, Kuro!" She cried, throwing herself at him and hugging him tight, but not too tight. "It was a great story. I think its my new favorite!" She usually didn't like happy endings and all that girly stuff, but it had been the whole situation itself that had brought the colorful story to life in her mind. All her concerns seemed to fade away, leaving only pure emotion within her. "Will you read to me tomorrow, too?" She asked with glassy eyes, drowsiness slowly moving into her voice as she made a little yawn after finishing her request. Perhaps all the excitement and his soothing voice were finally catching up with her.
Aug 13, 2015 8:15 PM

Mar 2014
Kuro
he gave a caring smile when Bara threw herself at him for the hug. He slowly wrapped his arms around her and held her like that "I'm glad you liked it that much Bara~ you know...that's my all time favourite story" he smiled some more and held her until eventually hearing her question. He gave her a soft kiss on the fioehead "of course I will, I'll read you one every night if you want me to" Har yawn made it clear that it was about time to go to sleep, he made sure to hold her comfortably "goodnight Bara~" he smiled and started humming softly

Aug 13, 2015 8:21 PM

Dec 2013
Bara

Like a girl in the arms of her father, she faded deeper and deeper into the darkness, blushing a little at the kiss and his favorable answer to her request. "Good night, Kuro..." Soon, her breathing slowed and eased, her sleep now in full force. Her grip loosened, but not completely, her body accepting of the warmth he provided with his body heat. The humming filled the last of her thoughts with joy. The thought of falling asleep in her Master's arms would before have been alien to her, but now, it seemed so natural, like it was how she should have been sleeping all along.
Aug 13, 2015 10:08 PM

Jul 2015
Dawn

After three hours of mind numbingly boring activities to try and teach the Goliath how to mine he finally got the concept, as a reward I let him eat a wolf. I was planing on catching more anyways. I set him to mining a wall, leaving an eletical charge across the whole room, the only areas without one where the areas that had their own charge. If the Goliath tried escaping he would be knocked unconscious. Making my way to my room I fell onto my bed and went to sleep. I wasn't expecting more then three hours before I had to do my daily patrols.
Aug 14, 2015 4:21 AM

Mar 2014
Kuro
he had peacefully slept through the night and when he finally opened his eyes again Bara was still sleeping in his arms "morning you~" he chuckled and rubbed her back, she was precious to him, family. He wanted them to stay family no matter the outcome of this war "wake up soon" he rested his forehead against hers and simply waited now, wondering if Hood had left yet. In any case, he wanted to ask Bara something
diogoraAug 14, 2015 5:11 AM

Aug 14, 2015 5:10 AM

Dec 2013
Bara

Stirring at the sound of Kuro greeting her, she blinked her eyes, slowly opening them to see Master right over her. His face was inches from hers, their foreheads touching, their arms around each other. Her face went into a deep red. While inside she was panicking, her voice came out calm, albeit somewhat shaky. "G-good morning, Kuro. I-I guess I f-fell asleep here, huh?" As much as she loved waking up with the object of her adoration and loyalty, she couldn't help but get excited.
Aug 14, 2015 5:17 AM

Mar 2014
Kuro
he smiled when he saw how she woke up soon after he spoke "sure looks like it, you were sleeping so peacefully~" he chuckled and rubbed the back of her head in a caring way, smiling as he pulled his forehead away from hers "I'm happy I always get to see this cute side of you~" he chuckled again "you always act different when someone else is around, so this is like our little secret" he winked at her, then got a bit more serious, still holding her "Bara, I have a question to ask you...you already know what the goal of our opponent is...I've told you about my past self and how they're trying to get me back" he gave her a soft kiss on the forehead "say...if there's any chance they succeed...will you stay my family?"

Aug 14, 2015 5:32 AM

Dec 2013
Bara

She looked away with a red face, "I guess its because I have to show them who's boss." Temptation to fall into her own giddiness was strong, but the change in his voice jolted herself back into reality. His words seemed almost frosty and solemn to her, proving that he was serious. "Well, Kuro, I will do whatever I can to keep that from happening. But on the very, very slim chance they succeed, that won't change anything. All of us will be beside you until the end...even Dawn." She said, her brow twitching at mentioning the girl's name. At the kiss on her forehead, her eyes only flamed brighter. "If all else fails, I'll be by your side no matter what."
Aug 14, 2015 5:41 AM

Mar 2014
Kuro
he had closed his eyes, smiling as he listened to everything she had to say, he was happy to hear every word she spoke "Thank you Bara...no matter what happens I'll protect all of you" he gave her a caring smile, his eyes alone could tell her how much he cared for her. He rubbed her cheek gently for a while "You, Dawn, Hood...you're all part of my family...I love all of you, I really do...I've told you about Shiro and Asagi and how I love them too...so in the slim chance we lose this war, let's all get along, kay?" if someone would see his smile right now, they could never in a million years have guessed he was evil "Say Bara, want me to read the story from yesterday again?"

Aug 14, 2015 6:04 AM

Dec 2013
Bara

She nodded to his response. Kuro devotion to the Angels and Madam Hood always made her heart feel lighter. The part about loving Shiro and Asagi was a tad confusing, no matter how many times it was explained to her, but if the Master loved them, then perhaps they were worth her approval as well.

Her moment of deep thought dissolved as she heard his offer to re-read the story. With a cheerful smile she nodded vigorously. "Please do, Kuro!" She said, moving a little closer to him and looking over him at the book before returning her youthful eyes back to Kuro's benevolent face.
Aug 14, 2015 6:11 AM

Mar 2014
Kuro
He gave her a kind smile and poked her nose gently "very well, I'll read it right now~" he reached for the book, then wrapped his arms around her. He held her close, even having her head rest on his neck before he finally opened the book, starting to read in a soft voice again, smiling as he did, hoping she'd enjoy it just as much as she did the first time he read it

Aug 14, 2015 6:25 AM

Dec 2013
Bara

Her muscles relaxed, her eyes wide awake this time around. She looked at the words as he read them out loud. During the new read-through, the Princess was replaced with Bara herself, which made it a tad awkward, but it was a pleasurable read nonetheless. Every so often, she'd look up at him, just appreciating the look of his face so close to hers.
Aug 14, 2015 6:30 AM

Mar 2014
Kuro
every time he saw her look up at him he smiled even brighter. He finished off with the same words as last time "and they lived happily ever after~" he chuckled and closed the book again "liked that?~" he kissed the top of her head and held her close "we should do this more often, I enjoy the time we spend like this" he said with a happy grin "if you ever have requests you know you can ask me" he said with a kind and soft voice

Aug 14, 2015 6:39 AM

Dec 2013
Bara

"Thank you, Kuro. I did like that. I always like the times we spend together both with the others and alone! I'll be sure to let you know if I have any requests!" She moved from his side and got to her feet, straightening her clothes which were a bit out of order. "Well, Kuro. I mustn't keep you! I'll go see how Dawn's doing!" She said, bowing a bit. However, as she quickly made her way out of the room, she stopped. "Unless...would you like to accompany me in my visit, Kuro?" She offered, flashing an inviting smile.
Aug 14, 2015 6:46 AM

Mar 2014
Kuro
he smiled as he listened to her and watched she stood up and made her way out of the room "just a second" he stood up and straightened his clothes aswell, smiling as he walked up to her and chuckled "I'll gladly join you" he smiled and poked her forehead "would it be okay for me to accompany you, princess Bara?" he asked, teasing her

Aug 14, 2015 6:48 AM

May 2014
Hood

She had slowly woken up, letting out a slight groan at first, then slowly stretched. She went to was herself first, then looked at her old clothes in the closet. She took them out and rolled them up, placing them in a bag, amd after finishing up the packing, she went to the kitchen, making some similar to a buffet, big pieces of omelette, crispy bacon, homemade hotdogs, sandwiches, pancakes and a whole lot more standing in the Diningtable, on warming plates to keep them from going cold, and made her way to the exit of the castle
Aug 14, 2015 6:59 AM

Dec 2013
Bara

Rubbing her forehead shyly, she looked at him. "Oh, Kuro," she said, blushing. "At least don't call me that around the others. I gotta stay tough, you know?" She scratched her red cheek with a slender index finger, looking away to not meet his eyes at the fear of building up too much electrical charge due to her growing excitement.

She then poked her head out the door, looking both ways before bringing herself back then. "Master," her demeanor shifting back into her surface personality, getting ready to meet Dawn with him, "Do you know where Dawn is in the castle?" He always seemed to know where they all were, so she wondered if now was such a case.
Aug 14, 2015 7:04 AM

Mar 2014
Kuro
"Don't worry, I won't call you like that in front of others" he chuckled and tapped her shoulder, then concentrated "Dawn's in her room...but, oh, Hood's at the exit" he quickly teleported them there and looked at Hood, giving her a smile "so you're leaving already huh? Well, good luck" he was sad she was leaving and well, didn't know what else to say to her "the favours I asked, please fulfill them" he smiled, looking at both their wristbands

Aug 14, 2015 7:13 AM

May 2014
Hood

She looked up as she suddenly saw Kuro and Bara near her, giving a nod "Good morning you two" She said, and nodded again "Im leaving, yeah, and Ill do my best. Theres breakfast in the diningroom, and theres some food in the freezer, you only have to warm it to make it eatable" she said, thinking if there was something else, then nodded "And do hold on, alright?" She added, then looked at Bara "Keep a watch over him, alright? He nweds to properly eat afterall" She added, then looked at the two again, making a slight bow "So I guess this is goodbye for now"
Aug 14, 2015 7:18 AM

Mar 2014
Kuro
"Thanks for the food" he said with a small embarrassed pout as she told Bara to take care of him. He sighed and walked up to Hood, giving her a pat on the head "I guess it is goodbye...I'd teleport you there, but that involves a risk of me being seen, so I'm sorry you have to make the trip on foot" he chuckled and walked past her, not looking at her to avoid letting her see the sadness he felt from her leaving,even though he did know she'd be back "take care...come on Bara, let's go back inside" his voice already showed the sadness enough

Aug 14, 2015 7:28 AM

May 2014
Hood

She gave a nod "It's allright, I don't mind" She said, waving it off, then let out a slight sigh "Well, do take care now" She said, before turning around, then walking on, a little bag on her back as she slowly walked away, into the wasteland
Aug 14, 2015 7:38 AM

Jul 2015
Dawn

I rolled off my bed, I never stopped moving even when I'm sleeping. It was an annoying habit but I had give up on trying to break it. I stood up and went down into my training room, then Into the monster room, I had my spear out to absorb the energy as I walked over to the control point and turned the full room field off, looking at the work my Goliath did I was proud. In 4 hours he managed to excavate an area half the size of the current room, even leaving support pillars. " mama is proud of you Goliath, you deserve a treat. Wolf or dragon?" I asked, he could point so I would know. He slowly pointed at the wolf. I walked o we to the wolf dragged him out of te cage using my spear and gave him to the Goliath. The Goliath ate him in seconds. Then he got back to work, I asked him to dig an area as big as this room then he could fight the Minotaur which is his rival.
Aug 14, 2015 1:32 PM

Dec 2013
Bara

Madam Hood's departure was sorrowful one. She had remained silent, nodding when addressed, letting Master and Madam have their moment before bowing as she left. As Madam Hood turned and began to walk into the wasteland, she heard the previous happiness from the morning absent from his voice. When enough time had passed, she turned to Master. "Don't be sad, Master. No matter how far away she is, she'll always be a part of our group." She smiled lightly, trying to cheer him up. "Now, let's go see Dawn!"
Aug 14, 2015 1:39 PM

Mar 2014
Kuro
he looked at Bara and gave a weak smile "she's part of the family" he walked up to her and tapped her shoulder again "thanks for trying to cheer me up silly, let's go" he gave her a soft smile and concentrated to find Dawn, noticing she was in the secret room. It was a secret, so she most likely didn't want Bara to find out "Well mind waiting in the main room? I'll go get her"

Aug 14, 2015 1:50 PM

Dec 2013
Bara

"Yeah, group, family, you know what I mean, Master." She said, smiling. Words weren't particularity in important to her, but usually, the context made the true meanings clear enough anyway. Hearing his request for her to remain in the main room, she flashed a quizzical look before shrugging. "Sure. I don't see why, though."
Aug 14, 2015 1:56 PM

Mar 2014
Kuro
he poked her forehead "there's a reason, but I can't tell you" he kissed her forehead "that's my apology for not being able to tell you" after which he teleported to Dawn, seeing the Goliath at work "good morning Dawn~" he smiled kindly and tapped her shoulder "come with me" he teleported with her to the main room "yo" he grinned

Aug 14, 2015 1:59 PM

Jul 2015
Dawn

" I didn't have a a chance to put it back in its cage it could break free!!!" I yell, not angry but exasperated, then I noticed bara..."shit..." My secret is out... [i] damn it... Why did lord kuro do that... Now I gotta hope bara doesn't ask questions.
Aug 14, 2015 2:24 PM

Dec 2013
Bara

Bara had hardly blinked before Kuro had brought Dawn right in the main room. Her face was still a bit red from the kiss. "Oh, Master!" Seeing Dawn grumble, she smirked. "And hey to you too, Dawn. Having fun with your training or whatever you do?" Her normal arrogance began to emanate from her very posture. Even though the two Angels were about the same size, Bara was almost seemed to be looking down on Dawn. It was yet another part of her teasing. All in good fun, she thought.

(She's not referring the gladiator pit.)
Aug 14, 2015 2:30 PM

Mar 2014
Kuro
he smiled at both of before giving a serious look "NO FIGHTING!" he shouted and calmed down again, wanting to prevent what he could "We're gonna eat breakfast now, so no fighting...Hood made it specially for us afterall" he chuckled

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Character Creation ( 1 2 )

diogora - Aug 12, 2015

64 by shadowz1995 »»
Sep 12, 2015 10:49 PM

» Human Base ( 1 2 3 )

diogora - Aug 12, 2015

146 by Morco3131 »»
Sep 8, 2015 1:48 PM

» Old Factory

diogora - Aug 12, 2015

16 by LoveandHate91 »»
Aug 22, 2015 2:49 PM

» The forest

diogora - Aug 12, 2015

26 by Leafz_Soul »»
Aug 15, 2015 12:24 PM

Sticky: » Admin Characters (Angels)

diogora - Aug 12, 2015

18 by diogora »»
Aug 15, 2015 11:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.