Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 16, 2008 4:32 PM

Aug 2007
What did you think of episode 1? I read from a lot of people that it was everywhere, but I just figured they were already in travel and they were talking back on it, but I quickly fell in love.

I really wasn't sure I would, but I fell quick and hard. She is totally awesome, I love her and I love when character change clothes every episode, haha. Her voice was amazing, so I looked her up and she's Nyu/Lucy and that made me beyond happy, I tell you.

The guy, Alzeid, holy wow is he hot... I was pretty blown away by how hot he was and his voice was also amazingly sexy and beautiful and familiar, but I couldn't quite place it because it was so quiet, but not my beloved Akira Ishida, but then I looked it up.

It's Cloud!! Advent Children Cloud! Yay! His voice is so hot and in the ending of Crisis Core, Cloud has this scream and wow, he's amazing at screaming, so I can't wait until he screams, wahoo.
Usotsuki. 
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 17, 2008 2:38 PM
Nov 2007
I love the "uso!!" that Rahzel says when she gets kicked out of the house lol. It is full of emotion and energy.
I also love Alzeid and Rahzel's attitude to the ghost. It was funny how they were playing a game while still listening to the ghost's story.
The ghost's story was pretty funny too. I like how she ends it by just saying "A trick of fate tore us apart. While I was waiting for him, I fell down and died. I hit my head." Best story I have ever heard. lol
Hope there will be a second season to Hatenkou Yuugi.
Feb 18, 2008 9:27 PM
Feb 2007
Ah geez.. Alzeid is utterly beautiful. *q* I like his hair his eyes and his arrogance. He's such a lovely character. <3 Rahzel reminds me of Rin of fate Stay Night. They're both effortlessly cool. *happydreamysigh*
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Episode 1 Screencaps.

Yandere - Jan 27, 2008

12 by Cho_Desu »»
Jul 16, 2010 9:32 PM

Sticky: » Hatenkou Yuugi - Dazzle Image Thread.

Yandere - Feb 20, 2008

0 by Yandere »»
Feb 20, 2008 2:36 PM

» Episode 2 Discussion.

Yandere - Jan 16, 2008

0 by Yandere »»
Jan 16, 2008 4:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.