Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 9, 2015 6:15 PM

Dec 2013
Marisa

"Honestly, it was just chance that I got this outfit and this weapon. I mean, I wanted to be a witch in like 5th grade, but that was just a phase you know? Alright. Next question!" She smiled joylessly. She really just wanted to relax and pass the time. This was one way to do it, at least.
Aug 9, 2015 6:26 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

"Second question. You said you wanted to protect your mother. This might sound stupid, but from what do you want to protect her?" He knew that he might have poured salt into the wound with this question, but he asked it without thinking about what he said.
"Believing in someone." That's a weird phrase, isn't it? After all, if you truly believed in a person, you wouldn't need to say, "I believe you." It's like saying, "I believe in air." I don't mean to say that "believing in something" is like a lie. "Believing" is really a term of hope of wanting to believe.
~Satoru Fujinuma, Boku dake ga Inai Machi
Aug 9, 2015 6:30 PM

Dec 2013
Marisa

Unperturbed by his bluntness, she responded like usual. "From punk who try and mess with us. Rich or poor, big or small, I wanna keep her safe. Its not that hard to understand." To her, it was just a fact of life. Questions like that didn't really bother her.
Aug 9, 2015 6:42 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

He expected another reaction, but didnt think about it too much. "Okay then, third question." Thinking for a while he came up with something to ask. "Alright then, my question might get personal. I hope you dont mind. Is there anything you would change if you had the opportunity?"
"Believing in someone." That's a weird phrase, isn't it? After all, if you truly believed in a person, you wouldn't need to say, "I believe you." It's like saying, "I believe in air." I don't mean to say that "believing in something" is like a lie. "Believing" is really a term of hope of wanting to believe.
Aug 9, 2015 7:05 PM

Dec 2013
Marisa

Blinking at the weird question, she paused for a moment. Her face was confused as she thought about it. Was there anything she would change?

Shaking her head, she denied it. "No," she returned, "assuming you mean my past, not a single thing. To deny any part of my past is to deny what I am, you know? If I said something like "I wish I was born a boy", then I'd be transformed into someone that I'm not, and the me I am right now would cease to exist. This is the me that has fought hard to get where she is today and to just wish away the bad parts would ruin what makes the good parts so...well, good."

The answer had taken a bit out of her. "What about you? If you have that opportunity to change something about yourself, whether it was your past or your looks or something else, what would you change?"
Aug 10, 2015 8:02 AM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

"Dont get too hasty now. As far as I unterstand, I can ask you 17 more questions. So here goes number four." He thought for a moment.

"Alright. Is there a thing you regret doing in your past?" He didnt know why he asked questions like these, but the response to the previous one made him all the more interested in how she would respond to them.
Aug 10, 2015 2:10 PM

Dec 2013
Marisa

"W-wait, what? I was joking about the 20 Questions thing...eh, whatever..." she grumbled to herself.

After hearing the 4th question, she frowned. "I just answered that one. I don't regret anything, nor do I want to change anything about my past because its made me into who I am. Can you stop asking the same thing? I don't like repeating myself."
Aug 10, 2015 2:27 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

"Well guess I basically asked the same question. Sorry didnt want to get on your nerves" He thought about the fifth question. After a while he let out a sigh of disappointment.
"Seems like there is not much I can ask. To be honest the past two questions just randomly came up in my mind and I just asked without thinking. You can ask me something if you want. You didnt mean the 20 questions thing seriously anyway it seems."
Aug 10, 2015 2:46 PM

Dec 2013
Marisa

"Alright. I take all your questions and redirect them at you. What do you regret? What would you change?" Marisa returned, resting her head on her arms against the table with a relaxed expression on her face. "I wanna know a little more about you, Mr. Wizard Yasuri.
Aug 10, 2015 3:03 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

His expression got a bit more serious as he was asked his own questions. "Well in a way my answer is just like yours. I dont want to change my past as it makes who I am now. But there are things I regret not doing. Although it was just in the first two months of my travelling, There where situations I could have helped but I decided not to. I dont know why I didnt help. Maybe I was just afraid, as I just finished the Magic School."

He tilted his head back, looking directly up at the ceiling. "If I could I would go back and help those people that I ignored back then. Some of them were in pretty bad situations." A slight sadness could be seen in his expression as he said that.
Aug 10, 2015 3:07 PM

Dec 2013
Marisa

"Huh, well, that's too bad." She said, her words sounding insensitive, even though she really did feel a tad sorry for him. "But the thing is, that's how life rolls, you know? It throws stuff at you at times you don't expect it and we're not always ready. However, as long as you survive and as long as you fight for a better tomorrow, then you shouldn't let the people who left behind hold you back."

Sometimes, Marisa wished that she could have helped her father and kept him from becoming a drunk, but she had been only two when her father left her mother. Now, she believed that he would've ended up that way no matter what.
Aug 10, 2015 3:30 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

He smiled hearing what she said. "Youre right. My past should not hold me back. It´s nice talking to you, you know. I havent talked to someone like that for a long time. It was bothering me for a while now. But now that I finally told it someone, I feel relived." He looked at her, no signs of sadness left in his expression. "Thank you for listening to what I had to say."
Aug 10, 2015 3:34 PM

Dec 2013
Marisa

"No prob. I mean, I am hanging out at your house. It's the least I can do. And its been cool talking to you, too. Now I have some of my priorities and stuff straightened out."

Leaning back on her chair, her sandled feet on the table, she sighed. "So...wha cha want to do now?"
Aug 10, 2015 3:41 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

"I havent thought about what to do honestly. You got anything you would like to do?" Leaning back on his chair he looked out the window. "We could go back to that garden or maybe look around the village a bit. I´ll let you decide."
Aug 10, 2015 3:45 PM

Dec 2013
Marisa

She lifted her feet off the table and got to her feet. "How about we go to Hope Woods? I'm kinda bored of that garden place." She walked toward the door, waiting for him to lead the way. "I mean, maybe we can hunt or something. I don't know. I just don't want to hang around here all day."
Aug 10, 2015 3:59 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

"Sounds good." He got up to his feet and walked over to the door. "Lets get going then." He went outside, headed to the Hope Woods.
Aug 11, 2015 2:50 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

He arrived once again at the House. Opening the door he went inside, directly heading for the sofa. Arriving at it he laid down, putting his hands behind his head. He looked at the door waiting for Marisa to arrive as well.
Aug 11, 2015 2:53 PM

Dec 2013
Marisa

Coming through the door, she frowned at seeing her spot taken. "Ah, whatever. You deserve it, anyway." She said, pulling up a chair and throwing herself into it, the table shaking a little as she leaned back and planted her ankles on the edge, raising her feet about the able to relax. The chair balanced on the back two legs, rocking back and forth ever so slightly.

"Long day. Just looking at you made me tired." She said out loud, not really fishing for a response.
Aug 11, 2015 2:58 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

"it sure was a long day. I havent slept for a while either." He let out a yawn. Being awake for nearly a whole day, he was tired and ready to sleep anywhere. "It was a good training. I havent fought for a while, so it was pretty refreshing."
Aug 11, 2015 3:18 PM

Dec 2013
Marisa

"Well then, let's sleep. I'll sleep wherever. It doesn't matter to me." She returned, smirking at the yawn. "And good training? I guess so. Pleasure working with you." Standing up, she made her way to the fridge, she took out two bottles of water. "Here, catch!" She tossed a bottle underhand toward him from the kitchen. Afterward, she wanted over and sat back in her chair, opening the water and taking a sip, letting the liquid coarse down her parched throat.
Aug 11, 2015 3:31 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

Catching the water he opened it to take a sip out of it. "Its also a pleasure to me to work with you." Putting the bottle next to him on the ground, for easier reach. "Thanks for the water." He let out another yawn, slowly falling asleep. "I hope to work with you ..... in the ..... future." He managed to say before falling asleep on the sofa.
Aug 11, 2015 4:00 PM

Dec 2013
Marisa

Seeing him fall asleep, she shook her head. "Really? Right there..." She took another sip of her water before going over to him. She almost tossed him off the sofa, but such a thing would be inconsiderate. Therefore, she got on the floor and went up against the sofa, pressing herself against it, right beneath Yasuri. "Good night." She drifted off as well.
Aug 12, 2015 3:17 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

Waking up, he sat himself up on the sofa. He looked around the room and noticed Marisa lying on the ground, next to the sofa. Wondering why she slept on the floor, he carefully stood up, trying not to step on her. Not wanting her to keep sleeping on the ground, he picked her up, carefully putting her on the sofa. Trying his best not to wake her up. After putting her on the sofa he made his way to the kitchen, looking for something edible. Not finding anything good and not wanting to cook, he went back. He picked up his drink he left next to the sofa and sat down on a nearby chair, drinking his water.
Aug 12, 2015 4:40 PM

Dec 2013
Marisa

She turned around on the sofa, still fast asleep. Her chest raised and lowered to the soft rhythm of her breathing. Every so often, she'd mutter a word or two. "Mayonnaise...Fried...Boiled....Asparagus..." The words made no sense together, but they all seemed to be food items. Saliva dribbled in the corner of her mouth as she dreamed about all her favorite foods, and her mother making them with her old apron on and a true smile on her face. "Momma." She muttered, her smile turning into a baby-like frown.
Aug 13, 2015 3:34 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

He heard her talk in her sleep, but didnt pay her much attention. He finished his drink placing the empty bottle on the table. Not knowing what to do, he simply decided to wait for her to wake up. In order to kill some time, he took out the book he carried with him and started to read it.
Aug 13, 2015 4:37 PM

Dec 2013
Marisa

Rolling out off the sofa, she hit the ground with a thud that lacked elegance in every way. "Aw, what the f-" She rubbed her face where she had landed before wiping from drool from her face. Without looking up she spoke. "Yasuri, you're still here, aren't you?" She moaned a little in pain. Waves of soreness came and went like the sea and she even teared up just a little. However, it was more likely that they had formed from the dream she was having of her mother. She wasn't a crybaby, but she was mama's little girl.
Aug 13, 2015 4:48 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

Surprised by the loud thud he jumped of his seat. Looking over to the Sofa he saw Marisa lying on the ground. "Yeah Im still here. Are you Alright there?" He went over to her, reaching out his Hand to help her up.
Aug 13, 2015 4:55 PM

Dec 2013
Marisa

Still rubbing her face with her eyes closed, she got to her feet on her own, not noticing the hand. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. That's part of the reason why I don't usually sleep on Sofas." It was then she realized that Yasuri had been the one to help her. "Hey, thanks for taking care of me," she said, looking to him with a small smile. "Sleeping on the floor sucks, but I didn't want to wake you."
Aug 13, 2015 5:08 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

"Thats nothing. I always try to help out where I can. You could have also just woke me up. It wouldnt have been to Bad considering you slept on the floor." He sat back down on the chair. "Are you hungry? Im not sure if I will be able to Cook something but I can still try." He stood back up, wondering why he sat down in the first place. Making his way to the Kitchen he took a Quick glance back at Marisa. "Take a seat. It will probably Take a while."
Aug 13, 2015 5:15 PM

Dec 2013
Marisa

Nodding to his question and following words, she took a seat at the table, looking down at the wood. Hunger wasn't really on her mind, but she'd try anything he took the time to cook. She knew she could count of him to do the same. Food in her household was a way to communicate emotions and experiences that words simply could not match. It was part of the reason why she felt so close to her mother. One dish of fried rice was different from the last, and Marisa believe that the saltier ones had been because of her mother's hidden tears. Needless to say, she was curious about Yasuri's cooking.
Aug 13, 2015 5:34 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

Opening the fridge, he took out everything he could use. He decided to make some mashed potatoes with some Meat he found in the fridge. Taking out a pan, he placed the piece of Meat in it planning it on the stove. He was not the best Cook but in the year of travelling around he learned a bit. Getting the potatoes ready he fired up the stove.

Finishing the mashed potatoes, he prepared a plate for the meal. Taking his eyes of the Meat for a second, he looked over to Marisa noticing that he forgot to Pack away his book. When he looked back over to the Meat he saw that it was ready to Go. Placing everything on the plate he prepared, he walked over to the table and placed the plate in Front of the with silverware at the ready.

"I hope you like it." He sat down across to her.
Aug 13, 2015 6:10 PM

Dec 2013
Marisa

She nodded to him, saying "Thanks for the food," before digging in. She took a fork and stuck it in the meat, dipped it into the mashed potatoes and took a bit. The meat wasn't anything special but it had a solid tenderness to it. Mashed potatoes weren't her favorite, but she'd eat anything. Between bits and chews, she'd look up at Yasuri. She then asked with a mouth full of food "What's your favorite food?"
Aug 13, 2015 6:22 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

He thought for a while. He didnt think about it before. He simple enjoyed every meal he could get. "In a way I dont have a favourite. I enjoy every food."
Aug 13, 2015 7:02 PM

Dec 2013
Marisa

"Huh, well, its always good to be open minded, I guess." She continued to stuff her face all the while, savoring the flavors. Nothing was really sticking out to her in terms of the food quality, despite having tasted it multiple times, but at this point, she was almost finished, so she stopped talking and focused on the food before her.
Aug 14, 2015 5:41 AM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

Realizing he still left the book on the table, he packed it away. Packing his book away he decided to get himself another drink. Going over to the kitchen he got himself another bottle of water. After taking a sip he sat back down across to Marisa.
Aug 14, 2015 6:15 AM

Dec 2013
Marisa

Finishing off the last of her food, cleaned up her place and took the dishes to the kitchen. Without another word, she began to clean them. While she did, she hummed a little song. Soap lather on her hands and the sponge, the cool water tickling her hands. The humming continued as she glanced back, seeing Yasuri sipping on his water.
Aug 14, 2015 6:57 AM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

Finishing his water he placed the empty bottle on the table. He looked out the nearby window. "So what you want to do today. There are still some places I havent been to yet. So I figured I could explore the village a bit more."
Aug 14, 2015 4:12 PM

Dec 2013
Marisa

She finished up and dried off her hands on a hand towel. "That sound like a good idea. I haven't really explored the village either. Maybe we might meet some new people." Walking over to Yasuri's side, she turned to looked out the same window, hoping to see what he could see.
Aug 14, 2015 4:21 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

"This sure is a nice place. I would have enjoyed to live here." He stood up walking towards the door. "Lets go then. You can decide where we go." He held open the door waiting for her to lead the way.
Aug 14, 2015 4:40 PM

Dec 2013
Marisa

Going through the door, she looked back at him. "I guess let's just explore the central village. And this time, you lead the way. I'm tired of being the boss." She said, flashing a smile.

(Post first, kay?)
Aug 14, 2015 4:47 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

"Fine by me." He walked outside. Headed for the Center village.

(Kay)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» [1st island] Hope woods ( 1 2 3 4 )

Leafz_Soul - Aug 3, 2015

162 by KingAce261 »»
Aug 26, 2015 1:28 AM

» [1st Island] Castle ( 1 2 3 )

diogora - Jul 29, 2015

134 by LilGreasyKid »»
Aug 20, 2015 3:58 PM

Sticky: » Character Creation ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

diogora - Jul 29, 2015

225 by Leafz_Soul »»
Aug 17, 2015 6:52 PM

» House 4 ( 1 2 )

Coelestin - Jul 31, 2015

76 by Asrea »»
Aug 17, 2015 4:57 PM

» House 2

diogora - Jul 31, 2015

38 by That_Guy_GT »»
Aug 17, 2015 8:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.