Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 9, 2015 10:56 AM

Nov 2013
i think it will be more hilarious if suzuka also invited tatsuko.
Miyu seems to understand bl, maybe she has a talent to become a fujoshi
Aug 9, 2015 2:47 PM

Mar 2013
Useless and rushed filler episode. Most of it - anime original content. Most of anime original content - useless.
And none of stuff that mattered was adapted.

This literally felt like written and directed by five year old because who the hell thinks showing Kiritgusu and Kirei as a homo pairing counts as a COMEDY GAG? WHO?

When the only good thing in the episode was THE BL you know it was a trainwreck.

But HEY ! AT least we got THE ONLY REAL TRUE CANON MIYU MOMENT IN WHOLE SHOW SO FAR, where Miyu, LE GASP! IS not perfect and fucks up majorily.

...Fujoshits and endless BL........................I think I will go insane from this shit....

2/5
Aug 9, 2015 2:59 PM

May 2012
^^^^^ Oh god Cookingpriest is going to be pissed lol

OT: Miyu's just chillen there reading while everything going on. Miyu's awesome.
Aug 9, 2015 3:05 PM

Mar 2013
KamiCity said:
^^^^^ Oh god Cookingpriest is going to be pissed lol

OT: Miyu's just chillen there reading while everything going on. Miyu's awesome.

She wasn't even supposed to be there with them. More pointless filler from Onuma.
Aug 9, 2015 4:03 PM

Jul 2014
I can't tell if you've read the manga or not, I'm guessing no with this kind of reaction.

fst said:
Useless and rushed filler episode. Most of it - anime original content. Most of anime original content - useless.

Please explain what vital characterization and crucial plot elements we have skipped over by having this episode. Is it a filler episode? Yes, but considering how much we have left in 2wei its not surprising. The next 2 episodes should be as well.
fst said:
This literally felt like written and directed by five year old because who the hell thinks showing Kiritgusu and Kirei as a homo pairing counts as a COMEDY GAG? WHO?

Hiroyama thought it was funny, seeing as that's how he wrote in the manga. Again, assuming you haven't read it, it's 3rei chapter 5.5 which is where most of this episode comes from.

Again, maybe you have read it in which case this is pointless. But if so, I must ask what in the world kind of expectations you must have had coming into this season that you seem completely shocked at this episode?
Aug 9, 2015 4:10 PM

Jul 2007
Atram151 said:
I can't tell if you've read the manga or not, I'm guessing no with this kind of reaction.

fst said:

Please explain what vital characterization and crucial plot elements we have skipped over by having this episode. Is it a filler episode? Yes, but considering how much we have left in 2wei its not surprising. The next 2 episodes should be as well.
fst said:

Hiroyama thought it was funny, seeing as that's how he wrote in the manga. Again, assuming you haven't read it, it's 3rei chapter 5.5 which is where most of this episode comes from.

Again, maybe you have read it in which case this is pointless. But if so, I must ask what in the world kind of expectations you must have had coming into this season that you seem completely shocked at this episode?

Don't pay attention to FST, he's a troll trying to flamebait me for daring to dislike ufoubw adaptation. Its part of a harassment campaign by a certain clique.
Its not a serious post and should not be taken seriously.
Aug 9, 2015 4:16 PM

Mar 2013
Nobody appreciates good parody anymore.

An ironic thing to say here, I suppose, but it's true.
Aug 9, 2015 4:24 PM

Aug 2014
Atram151 said:
I can't tell if you've read the manga or not, I'm guessing no with this kind of reaction. ?

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1369700#msg39238238
Aug 9, 2015 7:43 PM
Jun 2009
CookingPriest said:

Don't pay attention to FST, he's a troll trying to flamebait me for daring to dislike ufoubw adaptation. Its part of a harassment campaign by a certain clique.

"That's a cruel thing.
I'm being made to look into an old mirror."
Cp being archer confirmed.
Aug 9, 2015 8:00 PM

Oct 2011
Enlightening lessons about BL. I did not know of such advanced terminology.
Aug 9, 2015 8:25 PM

May 2012
lvlachine said:
CookingPriest said:

"That's a cruel thing.

Ironic isn't it.
Aug 9, 2015 8:28 PM

Feb 2012
I'm watching this for the yuri. What's with all the BL this episode, that's just gay.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 9, 2015 8:44 PM

Aug 2010
kickmesign said:
I'm watching this for the yuri. What's with all the BL this episode, that's just gay.

IKR?
Aug 10, 2015 1:22 AM

Jul 2007
lvlachine said:
CookingPriest said:

"That's a cruel thing.

Except that my arguments make perfect sense and of course when the dumb and braindead can't stand the truth all they can do is play it off as a joke.

If you keep derailing the topics you'll get reported for harassment.
Aug 10, 2015 3:56 PM

Mar 2013
When he does it, it makes perfect sense but when I do it, it's "harassment" and "trolling flamebait".

The double standard is too stronk for me.

How unfortunate that contrary opinions and reasonable discourse is so frowned upon around here.
fstAug 10, 2015 4:09 PM
Aug 10, 2015 6:55 PM

Mar 2015
So I started watching this bc even though I don't have knowledge on Prisma Illya people said it's actually pretty good, so I started from the beginning and already catched up to the current series but ehh... I don't want to spoil myself but when does the typical fanservice episodes end?
Aug 10, 2015 7:19 PM

Aug 2010
MightyM16 said:
So I started watching this bc even though I don't have knowledge on Prisma Illya people said it's actually pretty good, so I started from the beginning and already catched up to the current series but ehh... I don't want to spoil myself but when does the typical fanservice episodes end?

Starting from episode 5, most likely.
Aug 10, 2015 7:52 PM

Mar 2015
astroprogs said:
MightyM16 said:

Thanks

I don't have nothing against it but all this loli fanservice just isn't for me...I will endure tho
Aug 12, 2015 4:13 PM

Jun 2013
well that was gay
Aug 12, 2015 6:35 PM
Sep 2011
Kotomine x Kiritsugu? Everybody should know Kotomine x Gil is the far superior pairing!
Aug 13, 2015 12:11 AM

May 2012
SanaeK10 said:
That was the greatest episode I have ever seen in the entire Fate franchise (sans Fate/Zero).

Required watching for everyone who is even into anime.

Absolutely no. The episode was just all right...i guess.

I hope we get some quality action when it comes.
I despise woke people.
Aug 13, 2015 9:30 PM

May 2013
Well, I don't mind about lack of actual plot and action but I hope they will deliver it in ep 5 because from ep 4 preview they still not done with it. I think we had enough of summer break episode. :IMO
Aug 14, 2015 1:38 AM

Jul 2007
astroprogs said:
MightyM16 said:

Theoretically all of this still serves a purpose in terms of plot , but yeah no action till Ep5(or six if they do highjumps). Its well within the estimates I did before(except in them Beach took two episodes)

They Really want to end the season with the ending of 2wei methinks.
Aug 14, 2015 11:04 PM

Dec 2014
CarenPriest said:
KIREI X KERRY FTW

Tut tut
I never would have thought you'd buy into this shipping nonsense, Caren
I am the Priest of my church
Yuetsu is my body, and wine is my blood
I have trolled over a thousand users
Unknown to sympathy, nor known to apathy
Withstood Shirou to eat Mapo Tofu
Yet, my question will never be answered
So as I rejoice, Unlimited Kirei Works!
Aug 22, 2015 3:25 AM
Jun 2015
dariken said:
Illya is so kawaii.
Aug 24, 2015 9:18 AM

Oct 2008
Mimi has gone to the rotten path...A fujoshi!!!
5/5.

Aug 24, 2015 1:17 PM

Oct 2008
A great episode, but that Kiritsugu X Kirei made it PHENOMENAL!!!
Aug 25, 2015 8:40 AM

Mar 2010
This episode was disgusting. Why so homophobic Japan? And in this age when even Japanese politicians call for respecting LGBT they go and keep spread hatred? Great job, great job. *slow clap*

Mimi is my favourite character now.
Aug 25, 2015 11:42 PM

Aug 2008
I was kind of surprised how Illya-chan in the end said that homosexual relationships are not normal, but she'll tolerate it for Mimi. It was also surprising how all the fujoshis all agreed that it's a shameful hobby, and thus, they have to hide it. Coming from a country that very recently legalized gay marriage nationwide, the final scene seemed a bit homophobic. But then again, out of all the developed countries, Japan is probably one of the least advanced in terms of gay rights.

Other than the slightly homophobic ending, funny episode. Kuro's twintails were really cute :)

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Sep 13, 2015 10:25 AM

Nov 2011
Episode bubbly, seriousness is sent through the shredder, delirium and humor taking the scepter of power. Entertaining narrative that does not skimp on jokes comic plot that much room for secondary characters, Mimi does not surround it is the queen of the show. Designs and animations are great, ditto OST.
Oct 12, 2015 1:46 AM

Jan 2012
I enjoy this show more without all the actions. Hope it will stay like this..
Oct 27, 2015 6:51 AM

May 2012
All of them are Fujoshi's :p
Dec 18, 2015 6:33 PM

Jan 2011
Way better than last weeks beach episode.

Interesting though that by now we had several rather long and intense scenes with Iliya x Kuro - like the one that triggered all this, with Mimi seeing them, but they didn't show anything "real" for the BL scene, despite it starting off rather harmless..
Jan 25, 2016 3:11 PM

Aug 2009
zerorequiem_ said:
Kuro with twin-tails....HNNGG.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡°< ͜ ͡°)

dat kirei x kerry

suzuka's sister is badass

and holy i just watched a whole ep on BL and it was surprisingly fun (no homo tho)
Jan 28, 2016 2:50 AM

May 2015
WhoAmI_ said:
Kinda homophobic episode

AcidPunk said:
I liked this episode it was gay as fuck BUT I hated that when Mimi said she was gay everyone rejected her poor Mimi.

guyklc said:
I was kind of surprised how Illya-chan in the end said that homosexual relationships are not normal, but she'll tolerate it for Mimi. It was also surprising how all the fujoshis all agreed that it's a shameful hobby, and thus, they have to hide it. Coming from a country that very recently legalized gay marriage nationwide, the final scene seemed a bit homophobic. But then again, out of all the developed countries, Japan is probably one of the least advanced in terms of gay rights.

Other than the slightly homophobic ending, funny episode. Kuro's twintails were really cute :)

I'm not 100% sure on the timeline, but if we assume it's between Fate/Zero and Stay Night, the year this is in would be between 1990 and 2004.
I don't really find the homophobia, or I guess as rather I see it in Illya's case her confusion that same sex relations even exist that odd.
Remember it was only last year in mid 2015 that the US by the supreme court had to force all states to makle Homosexual marriage legal, which only passed through a very slim 5 to 4 vote, and even then there was plenty of fun thanks to some of the offices that issue marriage papers not cooperating.
That and even today there's plenty of homophobia, for a pretty resent example, a Indonesian government wanted to try and ban all LGBTs from campus.

Anyway, onto what I thought of the episode, I love it, especially everything in the closet scene, from the flashlight just being tossed at Kuro's head, the music suddenly stopping when Illya shut close the BL doujin to the joke about Mimi sounding like Berserker through the steam censors.
That and Kuro's outfit and twintails are great too. The's the real star of the show. <3
Feb 5, 2016 3:53 AM

Jan 2011
Aye, they improved on the Kirei x Kiritsugu scene. Kakashi x Iruka was unexpected.
Jul 7, 2016 2:54 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Vanschia said:
Mimi has lost it ;-;

and wtf

Kiritsugu x Kirei ftw

LMAO!!

"Boys should date boys, and girls should date girls"
DAMM, Mimi is rotten to the core, and Miyu is starting to get into BL?!
Oct 29, 2016 1:07 PM

Nov 2013
Mimi found her true calling as a fujoshi.

Miyu, Kuro and Illya reading the BL manga was glorious. I love Illya's facial expressions. [https://media.giphy.com/media/X9LQJKgvbmMJW/giphy.gif]

The conversation about BL and the illustration was great. They're right though, if friends can't accept your interests, they're not really your friends.

Miyu silently sitting and reading during the commotion reminded me of Yuki Nagato.

Twintail Kuro is cute. She seemed to be strangely fascinated of Illya's butt.
TheBigGuyOct 29, 2016 1:12 PM
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jan 4, 2017 5:16 AM

May 2014
Riveon said:
BOOOOORIIIIIING!
And i thought that it can't become worse than episode 2.

Where is that comedy from first season?
Where is that comedy from first part of Zwei?
WHERE IS THAT COMEDY FROM FIRST EPISODE?

Yeah, comedy part in Herz is really bad (except 1st episode). I hope that at least action scenes would still be in high quality.

CookingPriest said:
Well I guess they had to adapt these omake chapters eventually so its better to just get them out of the way. Still these omake chapters should have been an OVA

So, that's the reason why it was so bad.

What are you talking about? This comedy is tons better than the ones from previous seasons and especially the first season

I gave the first season a 6/10 for a reason.. This is such an improvement for a filler kind of episode'.

This episode was hilarious, I died.

Jan 4, 2017 7:42 AM

Jan 2015
ZoroZoldyck said:

What are you talking about? This comedy is tons better than the ones from previous seasons and especially the first season

I gave the first season a 6/10 for a reason.. This is such an improvement for a filler kind of episode'.

This episode was hilarious, I died.

Didn't expect someone to quote my post from 1,5 years ago.
This episode was about BL? Not suprising I hated it. Jokes around BL never make me laught.
Also comedy is subjective.
Apr 19, 2017 9:55 AM

Apr 2013
Eh it was alright, at least a bit funny. Next episode looks better though, more action.
Jul 14, 2017 6:23 AM

Jul 2009
Good! At least Mimi finally got some screen time.

Lol, Fujioshi has so much money XD
Dec 13, 2017 12:18 AM
Mar 2017
My laptop got corrupted while watch this episode
Jan 6, 2018 8:03 AM

Dec 2012
Poor Mimi. The lewd broke her. Not every loli can be lewd, she wasn't ready for it. With great madness comes great responsibility!

And on that note, Suzuka's sister basically summed up the life of every loli enthusiast watching this show (which is basically everyone). It's actually mildly depressing in its own hilarious way.
Nov 5, 2018 10:51 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Mimi like BL, but it was not the unique surprise!!! kekeke
Oh my God, how has this series changed?! kekeke
Dec 20, 2019 5:32 AM

Dec 2018
"I need to expel these dirty feelings". Proceeds to write it out. IQ > 9000.

So in the end, Mimi is a higher breed than a Kifujin

Well, one can only wonder what will they do when they're a high schooler.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Dec 31, 2019 9:36 AM

Aug 2019
aY AYY AYY HOLD THE FUCKING PHONe. Thats fucking kirei and kiritsuga outlined and about to commit acts that will completely ruin my views on them isnt it?

bro i could enjoyed the 10 seconds were i didnt know that existed
May 23, 2020 7:19 PM

Dec 2015
For someone who has a fujoshi friend, this episode hit home so freaking hard.
Aug 6, 2020 1:24 AM

Oct 2007
fujo bait episode..

wasted 15 minutes of my life..

1/5
Dec 14, 2020 11:08 PM

Feb 2019
I can not stop laughing this entire episode.

Mimi is too funny
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2015

194 by Lucifrost »»
Sep 1, 10:07 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2015

86 by ChrisDC »»
Jul 16, 2:12 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2015

75 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 6, 6:13 AM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2015

170 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 4, 1:42 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2015

97 by Karva1 »»
Feb 21, 1:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.