Jul 2015
No Blood!!! No Bone!!! No Ash!!!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 3, 2015 12:54 PM

Jul 2015
The blank one should have been Jungle, the Green Clan
Aug 7, 2015 7:24 PM

Sep 2010
Homra of course after that I don't know if I like Jungle or Scepter 4 more I guess I'll wait until next month when the Jungle manga starts it run in Aria or when the anime returns in October. So Right now

Homra
Scepter 4
Jungle
Silver Clan
I don't really care too much for the Usagi
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Aug 8, 2015 7:34 PM

Jul 2015
i hate jungle
i hate any clan that messes with HOMRA
Scepter 4 is alright tho
Aug 9, 2015 6:53 PM

Sep 2010
Red_Dragon21 said:
i hate jungle
Scepter 4 is alright tho

The only characters I hate in this show are Fushimi's parents (reading Lost Small World manga and no wonder he is so twisted) and the colorless king. Thats it for now. I just hope that they don't kill anyone else off from Homra they've been through enough damn.

If they are going to kill off characters next season probably someone from Scepter 4 I doubt they would kill Fushimi since SaruMi and Fushimi are the most popular character/pairing in this project. xD
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Aug 9, 2015 7:55 PM

Jul 2015
Roloko said:
Red_Dragon21 said:
i hate jungle
Scepter 4 is alright tho

The only characters I hate in this show are Fushimi's parents (reading Lost Small World manga and no wonder he is so twisted) and the colorless king. Thats it for now. I just hope that they don't kill anyone else off from Homra they've been through enough damn.

If they are going to kill off characters next season probably someone from Scepter 4 I doubt they would kill Fushimi since SaruMi and Fushimi are the most popular character/pairing in this project. xD

Who did Fushimi's parents kill?
Aug 10, 2015 8:28 PM

Sep 2010
Red_Dragon21 said:
Roloko said:

No one Niki Fushimi's father was an abusive asshat and his mother is rarely around so they are both pretty terrible.
Aug 10, 2015 10:19 PM

Jul 2015
Roloko said:
Red_Dragon21 said:

No one Niki Fushimi's father was an abusive asshat and his mother is rarely around so they are both pretty terrible.

OH!!!
Now i get why u hate them so much.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.