Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 2, 2015 9:39 PM

Apr 2015
Charm

“Wahh!” She falls and hits the ground. The thin blades of grass catch her nose as the wind blows gently. She stands up slowly still trying to take in her surroundings. Then suddenly a sharp object flies down and stabs in front of her. “Ahh!” She jumps back landing on her skirt with no cushion. “Ouuuch.” She stands up and looks at the weapon closely. “This is…what I wrote down isn’t it?” *Ggggrrrr* A sound appeared from what seemed to be the distance. Charm looks around the empty plains until a reflection catches her eye in the weapon now appearing to be a sword. 2 wolfs slowly making their way to her. Without a second thought she turns around and grips the large weapon. Although heavy she holds it with two hands inches about the ground pointing it at the wolves. *Howl* the surprising sound of a 3rd appears behind her. Now surrounded from all directions she backs up slightly.

Engage

Battle Tune #2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pukSDk-RpGc

Cham = Lvl 1

Starting out Charm closes her eyes. “I-I can do this!” She gives herself encouragement as she begins to shine with a power she’s never seen before. Looking at her sword her eyes reflect the rays and like instincts itself she points the sword at her enemy and uses (Ray) and deals (110 dmg) on wolf 1 defeating him in one shot. Wolf 2 charges full force at Charm. “Wahh!” She’s bit in the arm and falls to the ground but swings to get the wolf to back off. Charm takes (9 dmg) total 41/50. “Focus Charm!” She rubs her bite but before she realize it the 3rd wolf attacks her from behind clawing at her shirt with a critical slash. (14 dmg) total 27/50. “Using that takes a lot out of me, I need more resting time” She thinks to herself and puts up her sword to defend herself. The the 2nd wolf rushes again but only hits the sword, the blow still hits Charm off balance and she hits the ground again. . (5 dmg) 22/50. Luckily the 3rd wolf chooses to wait for a better opening and holds it’s attack back. “H-Here I go!” She cries and shoots the (Ray) and deals (95 dmg) on wolf 2 defeating him in one shot. The wolf cries out in pain as it’s body engulfs in the light and burns away. “I-I can do this!” She says off guard as the 3rd wolf rushes in and hits her once again. “Ahh!” (10 dmg) total 12/50. Charm felling fatigued wobbles her weapon and focuses on the wolf. “Hyaaaa!” She rushes forward and hits as hard as she can. (20 dmg) on wolf 3. The wolf attempts to strike back but fails missing her as she jumps away luckily. “It’s over!” She claims and shoots the (Ray) and deals (115 dmg) on wolf 3 defeating him in one shot.

Victory

"I did it..." She sighs worn out from the struggle. Still wounded she wobbles her way to the south in hopes to find other people.
Aug 6, 2015 2:30 PM

Dec 2013
-Wolf: 300 attack, 8 defense, 80 HP

Atk: 30
Defence: 40
Vit: 50
Speed: 20
Health regen: 10 (+75)

Marisa came to in a meadow. She slowly got to her feet and looked down at herself. She did not like what she saw. "Ah, what the hell! I look like one of those maid cafe dimwits!" She fussed with her dress before realizing she was also holding a broom. "Oh, so I'm a witch?! Come on! I'd rather be a grappler or something." She growled. However, soon her growl was joined by some other growls, the growls of three wolves closing in on her.

[Wolves 1 + 2 + 3 Have Appeared]

She quickly turned and got ready, holding her broom like a baseball bat. "Come get some, mutts!" The first wolf circled her around before pouncing at her. Choking up on her broom, she swung with her all her might, making contact with the right side of the wolf's body with a satisfying *crack*.

[80 + 8 - 30 = 58]

The wolf landed next to her. "You're still not dead?! How about another one!" She brought the broom down the crown of the wolve's head, landing a critical blow.

[58 + 8 - 60 = 8]

"Oh come on! How are you not dead!" Just as she cried out in frustration, Wolf 2 pounced on her back, biting into it.

[5000 + 40 - 300 = 4740]

Marisa turned around and belted the wolf with a smack to the skull with her broom, knocking it down into the dirt, critically wounding it.

[80 + 8 - 60 = 28] [+85 regen = 4825]

She was about to bring her foot down on the thing's skull when the final wolf made a bit at her neck.

[4825 + 40 - 600 = 4265]

Shaking the wolf off, she whacked it again in the skull. "You puppies are so predictable!"

[80 + 8 - 60 = 28]

All three of the wolves regrouped before then pouncing on her all at once. She took a deep breath and raced toward them before strafing to the side, swinging her broom in front of their faces, bringing it into contact with each of their skulls in one strike. The blow landed on each of the wolves, critically injuring them and killing them.

[The Wolves Have Been Defeated!]

She breathed heavily. "Dammit!" She said out loud, kicking the ground beneath her. If I don't critically hit things, I can't do any damage! What's the point of fighting! She frowned as she looked around the enviroment. In the distance, she saw a small town. She needed a place to rest, and treat her wounds. So, began to make her way to the town, activating her ability Bulky Heal, which healed her for 8% of her life.

[4265+400=4665]
Aug 7, 2015 5:51 PM

Jan 2013
Rita arrives and look around"I see...a new world.." she smiles.

Stats:
Attack: (+75)+60=135
Defense: +10=10
Vitality: 50+10=60
Speed: +10=10
Health Regeneration:+10=10
Aug 7, 2015 6:01 PM

Jan 2013
Stats:
Attack: (+75)+60=135
Defense: +10=10
Vitality: 50+10=60
Speed: +10=10
Health Regeneration:+10=10

Rita
smiles and hold out his hand and see if her powers stilll work. she shoot a small boult of litting and niods"Good My powers work even in this land. So.." she re-reads her note."sounds fun.
Aug 8, 2015 10:14 PM

Jan 2014
Hideyoshi

Hideyoshi suddenly appeared in a grassy field. He didn't know what was happening, but loved it, because the field was really beautiful. A clear blue sky, a camp without trees, just little rocks covering the surface. However, he heard a barking. When he looked behind, there were three hungry wolves trying to eat him. As he looked around to see if there where help, he saw in the grass that there was a bow and a quiver with some arrows on it (10, to be exact). He took the equipment.
"Hey, wolves! I've heard you're trash! Bow before your king!", he shouted.

After this quote, the bigger wolf started chasing Hideyoshi, that quickly had an idea. The boy took one of the arrows and used it as a knife: when the wolf jumped to eat Hideyoshi, he cut the wolf's eye off. It was bleeding hard.

As Hideyoshi don't used the bow, the arrow lost part of it's damage, dealing just 50 damage to the first wolf. (80 - 50 = 30 HP)
Even without one eye, the wolf don't stopped and tried again to kill Hideyoshi, that kicked the animal and throw the arrow to the wolf's spine. (30 - 20 from kick = 10 HP - 30 from arrow = -20). The wolf felt in the grass, dead. As the other wolves saw their friend's death, they ran to get close to Hideyoshi. However, as they were far, he could easily shot them with the bow and the arrows, dealing 175 damage to each wolf (maximum range, maximum damage) (80 - 175 = -95). That arrow was enough to kill both wolves.

Hideyoshi took the arrows again and put them in the quiver, starting to walk over the new world. While walking, he saw a small village. His next adventure starts there.
NeppaleAug 8, 2015 11:37 PM
Ohayo, user-san! :D
Aug 8, 2015 10:26 PM

Jul 2015
(I feel like you didn't use the combat system to its full extent, the wolves have hp and defence for a reason, you have attack for a reason. You should really use the numbers to their full extent and add them when you do damage, or take damage look at some of the other examples of ppl doing this fight and see how they use the numbers)
Aug 8, 2015 11:29 PM

Jul 2015
Neppale said:
Hideyoshi

Hideyoshi suddenly appeared in a grassy field. He didn't know what was happening, but loved it, because the field was really beautiful. A clear blue sky, a camp without trees, just little rocks covering the surface. However, he heard a barking. When he looked behind, there were three hungry wolves trying to eat him. As he looked around to see if there where help, he saw in the grass that there was a bow and a quiver with some arrows on it (10, to be exact). He took the equipment.

After this quote, the bigger wolf started chasing Hideyoshi, that quickly had an idea. The boy took one of the arrows and used it as a knife: when the wolf jumped to eat Hideyoshi, he cut the wolf's eye off. It was bleeding hard.

As Hideyoshi don't used the bow, the arrow lost part of it's damage, dealing just 100 damage to the first wolf. (300 - 100 = 200 HP - 50 damage from bleeding = 150 HP)

Even without one eye, the wolf don't stopped and tried again to kill Hideyoshi, that kicked the animal and throw the arrow to the wolf's spine. (150 - 30 damage from kick = 120 HP - 132 from arrow = -12 HP). The wolf felt in the grass, dead. As the other wolves saw their friend's death, they ran to get close to Hideyoshi. However, as they were far, he could easily shot them with the bow and the arrows, dealing 150 damage to each wolf (maximum range, maximum damage) (300 - 150 = 150 HP). The wolves felt. With another arrow dealing the same damage, both died.

Hideyoshi took the arrows again and put them in the quiver, starting to walk over the new world. While walking, he saw a small village. His next adventure starts there.
(better but look at the wolfs actual hp, ok ? Also bleeding doesn't do extra damage, it's just to add to the story aspect)
Aug 8, 2015 11:33 PM

Jan 2014
Leafz said:
Neppale said:
Hideyoshi

As Hideyoshi don't used the bow, the arrow lost part of it's damage, dealing just 100 damage to the first wolf. (300 - 100 = 200 HP - 50 damage from bleeding = 150 HP)

Even without one eye, the wolf don't stopped and tried again to kill Hideyoshi, that kicked the animal and throw the arrow to the wolf's spine. (150 - 30 damage from kick = 120 HP - 132 from arrow = -12 HP). The wolf felt in the grass, dead. As the other wolves saw their friend's death, they ran to get close to Hideyoshi. However, as they were far, he could easily shot them with the bow and the arrows, dealing 150 damage to each wolf (maximum range, maximum damage) (300 - 150 = 150 HP). The wolves felt. With another arrow dealing the same damage, both died.

(better but look at the wolfs actual hp, ok ? Also bleeding doesn't do extra damage, it's just to add to the story aspect)

I NEED TO DIE
I thought their HP was 300, but this was their damage. Sorry for that haha
Ohayo, user-san! :D
Aug 14, 2015 9:12 AM

Jul 2014
(Atk: 45
Defence: 50
Vit: 75
Speed: 35
Regen: 20)

Ginny
She blinked a couple of times in front of the wolves, then she smirked and spun her halberd in her hand.
The first wolf attemped to lunge at her, but as she spun her halberd the end of the pole hit the wolf's torso from underneath, hitting the sternum and as the wolf went a little off course, out of breath, she spun her weapon again and did a vertical slash on the torso, right for the heart.
(80-(45x2-8)=-2)
-Uh-oh, i hurt the doggie? She asked herself childishly as she looked at the dead wolf, then one of the remaining 2 jumped on her back, digging its claws in it.
(7500-250=7250)
-Gah,you piece of.. She growled, then spun her halberd to hit the wolf on her back.
(80-37=43)
While she had her halberd stuck in the wolf's back she swung it forward, crushing the wolf in the ground with force.
(43-37=6)
Getting her halberd out of the wolf, she saw the third one coming. She stuck her halberd's pole in the ground as the wolf lunged, then she using it to spin and hit her oponent's side.
(80-37=43)
However it managed to scratch her leg.
(7250-250=7000)
After she got her feet back on the ground she user her Rejection to do a speed dash towards the downed wolf, jumping at the last second and spinning in air, coming crashing down on her oponent's head with the halberd.
(43-(45x2-8)=-39)
After she landed and killed it the remaining one attemped to bite her, but she user the halberd stuck in the cropses as support as she delivered a vertical kicked to the wolf from an upside down position.
(6-37=-31)
After she was finished she stood up and wiped the sweat from her forhead.
- Good grief, what a nice workout... She told herself with a smile, then after she retrieved her halberd and spun it one last time she went in the direction the voice told her earlier.
LightSpark090Aug 14, 2015 9:37 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» [1st island] Hope woods ( 1 2 3 4 )

Leafz_Soul - Aug 3, 2015

162 by KingAce261 »»
Aug 26, 2015 1:28 AM

» [1st Island] Castle ( 1 2 3 )

diogora - Jul 29, 2015

134 by LilGreasyKid »»
Aug 20, 2015 3:58 PM

Sticky: » Character Creation ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

diogora - Jul 29, 2015

225 by Leafz_Soul »»
Aug 17, 2015 6:52 PM

» House 4 ( 1 2 )

Coelestin - Jul 31, 2015

76 by Asrea »»
Aug 17, 2015 4:57 PM

» House 2

diogora - Jul 31, 2015

38 by That_Guy_GT »»
Aug 17, 2015 8:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.