Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 4, 2015 4:59 PM

Jul 2015
A place that house some of the most dangerous creatures on island one. They are fast and strong, boasting a large hp pull aswell.

Lvl 8:snake

Lvl 9: Komodo dragon

Lvl 10: baby Dino

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 4, 2015 10:17 PM

Jul 2015
Weiss

Seeing an apportioning to solo grind and get to 8 before day's end Weiss headed into the newest zone. Seeing enemies that could kill him so easy almost scared him away, but in turn made him relize he would be better as a team mate if he could do this.

He wanted to hunt snakes, then weakest enemy there, yet still two levels above him. He attacked the first one with three quick strikes 1000-230-230-230=310 after that he dodged three attacks from the snake and got clipped by one [color]8500-600=7900[/color] "ouch!" He said striking the snake two more times to kill it. He kept up a similar pattern of killing the snakes and getting hit once or twice. After 15 minutes he killed five snakes and got hit seven times 3 direct and 4 glancing. They dropped him down to 1k hp. But after the fifth kill he leveled up to 7 healing him and granting him some stat points.

I think I can kill the Komodo dragons... he thought as he attacked one, it dodged out of the way and swung with its tail. "Crap!" He said as his feet got swiped. Quickly vaulting up he checked his hp and saw it dropped by 1250!!! He only had 8250 left... He dodged around striking it seven times (255*7=1585) killing it. He repeated his process starting by removing the feet then the tail then hitting the head for the next 45 minutes. He only killed twenty of them, this brought him up to 65% but his hp was down to 2000 flat. He wanted to keep killing them but he didn't want to risk dieing. He backed off and rested for an hour before he was back to full health. He kept up this process for the next 4 hours getting him up to 90%. He only needed 3 more kills, every kill gave about 3.31-5% exp... He killed two more with ease, getting the hang of fighting them. After that he rested at 98.62% one more kill and he would be 8... He thought as he almost fell asleep. He attacked one more activating <<speeding winds>> bringing his speed to 600 and then flashing blade, adding 150 attack to his strikes. He dealt 405 each hit, taking it down with a double head stab, each doing 810. It leveled him up, he was exhausted and headed home falling asleep on his bed.
Leafz_SoulAug 5, 2015 7:33 AM
Aug 5, 2015 8:30 AM

Jul 2015
Ashlyn

"Rawr I'm a dinosaur!!!" Ashlyn shouted when she saw the baby Dinos she was excited. "Nat we get to kill dinosaurs!!!!!!" She shouted happily. She then sat down and took deep calming breaths. I'm going to have a real skin stuff Dino! I just have to find stuff to stuff it with, how about leafs? Atleast for a while it'll be good... Until I can shove my blankets stuffing inside.
Aug 5, 2015 9:02 AM

May 2014
Nat

She looked at Ashlyn and chuckled a bit, shaking her head as she put her hand on her forehead "Yes, yes, you're a dinosaur. And yes, we get to kill them" She said, chuckling "Well, technically I get to kill them" She said teasingly
Aug 5, 2015 9:08 AM

Jul 2015
Ashlyn

"What ever, they can't kill me even if they wanted... They only do like 500 damage" she said laughing, her defence was almost unbeatable at her level... "25000/700=32 they have to hit me that many times to kill me hehe..." She said laughing. Oh what fun it is to be a tankkkk. "Agro light!!!" She called out bring over five Dinos. "Your up sis..."
Aug 5, 2015 10:03 AM

May 2014
Nat

She looked at Ashlyn as she attracted 5 dinosaurs and chuckled "You do need some form to attack them with though, or the fight will last forever. Flame charge!" She said, putting her sword flat against her shoulder, coating herself in fire as she charged, hitting 2 dino's with her attack for 1416 damage
Aug 5, 2015 10:08 AM

Jul 2015
Ashlyn

As she waited for the Dinos to all die she noted that she gained five percent of a level with each kill.. "Hey sis after 20 of these we can level."
Aug 5, 2015 10:18 AM

May 2014
Nat

She looked at Ashlyn "Weren't you already at 36% before? or 38? not sure" She said "It would take a lot less then, about 12" She said, preparing her sword again, coating it in fire as she stood in front of 2 dino's "Burning Strike!" She called out, destroying the two with a 250% damage attack, leaving 1 dino remaining "So that's 8 left"
Aug 5, 2015 10:25 AM

Jul 2015
Ashlyn
"yay! Let's go crazy, want me to throw you threw a group? You could spin like a tornado or something. " she said dodging an attack then activating her heal skill to replace her lost hp.
Aug 5, 2015 10:29 AM

May 2014
Nat

"A tornado is not really something I can use" She said, giving the dino a strike, dealing 681 damage "Burning strike comes close to it though, hits everyone within sword reach, have to wait a little more before I can use it again though"
Aug 5, 2015 10:37 AM

Jul 2015
Ashlyn

"Duck!" She called as she swiped at the Dino sticking her blade into its kneck..."my swords stuck..." She said this is awkward
Aug 5, 2015 11:14 AM

May 2014
Nat

She looked at Ashlyn and ducked, then saw the sword stuck in the dino. She stood still for a moment, leaning on her own swords as she looked at the two "So ehm...." She started, managing to keep her laughter in, sort of "You eh..pffft need some..pff...help?" She said, her face betraying her wanting to laugh
Aug 5, 2015 11:35 AM

Jul 2015
"Go ahead an laugh I failed, you can help me now right?" She said... She felt like a level 1 again.
Aug 5, 2015 12:17 PM

May 2014
Nat

She kept looking for a moment, taking a few deep breaths to keep herself from really laughing, took on a straight face and swung her sword two handed, going just above Ashlyns sword and cutting the head clean off while freeing her blade "There ya go"
Aug 5, 2015 12:21 PM

Jul 2015
Ashlyn

"If you weren't my sister I would throw you at the island boss and leave you to hang." She said laughing. She then using healing tank mode and then she use Agro light drawing in 4 more. They only did 400 damage a hit...
Aug 5, 2015 1:42 PM

May 2014
Nat

"Yeah, yeah, If you werent my sister I would just walk away now" She grinned, bringing her sword to her shoulder, flat "Flame charge!" She let out, dashing through 2 of the dino's "But you see, it is because we are that we wouldnt, no matter what anyone says"
Aug 5, 2015 1:49 PM

Jul 2015
Ashlyn

"Let's go kill a few more, then leave. This is to easy..." She said laughing as she threw her sword into one, it cleaved its head off. "I can kill too!!!!!" She said laughing as three more attacked her
Aug 5, 2015 2:18 PM

May 2014
Nat

"Great! now let's finish up these beauties as well" She grinned, her sword being coated in flames again as she spun it around "Burning Strike!" She yelled out, defeating 3 of the dino's, leaving only 1 "Dang you, dont walk away from my attack range"
Aug 5, 2015 2:25 PM

Jul 2015
Ashlyn

"Haha, I don't got it past this!" She ran and grabbed her sword spinning around and striking it with her blade. The monster lost almost no hp but cut off an arm and leg in one swipe
Aug 6, 2015 4:29 AM

May 2014
Nat

She looked at her sister, seeing her cut off the arm and leg and sighed "Well, you might as well finish him off now, getting a critical shouldnt be too hard, now should it?" She said with a chuckle
Aug 6, 2015 11:31 AM

Jul 2015
Ashlyn
"Pfft making me do all the work?" She said stabing it in the heart repeatedly till it died.... "That took to long." She said , she checked her exp bar 93%...
Aug 6, 2015 1:38 PM

May 2014
Nat

She snickered a bit "Well, you want some kills as well right? The thrill of the kill?" She grinned "How much do you have left?" She asked "We'll only need that many more for you after all, then we're capped here"
Aug 6, 2015 1:44 PM

Jul 2015
"I need 2 more, and I'm fine being that bridge that carries at the ants, strong but will crumble without support. " she said with some wax philosophy.
Aug 6, 2015 1:58 PM

May 2014
Nat

"Right right, well then, miss philosophy, let's go get us 2 more dino's then" She snickered as she started walking, sword placed on her shoulder and held with one hand as she looked around for dino's
Aug 6, 2015 2:14 PM

Jul 2015
Ashlyn

"You don't need to look, I'll just Agro them. " she said walking into some trees then runing out after using Agro light with eight snakes three Dinos and a Komodo dragon. "I got us some Dinos!" She said, leading them past Nat while running.
Aug 6, 2015 2:22 PM

May 2014
Nat

"You got us more than some Dino's" She said with a sigh. She waited till the most enemies were around her as they went after Ashlyn, then made a spinning flame attack "Burning Strike" She let out, killing 1 dino and 6 of the snakes, then started the chase
Aug 6, 2015 2:38 PM

Jul 2015
Ashlyn

"Could you have killed less of them? If they catch up I might need stitches damn it!" She said laughing as she ran, she jumped up into a tree waiting, since none of them could climb trees.
Aug 6, 2015 2:52 PM

May 2014
Nat

"Well, if you wouldve just stood still behind me they would be more concentrated around me" She grinned. She put her blade against her shoulder and dashed forward, tearing through half of the remaing monsters, leaving a snake and a Dino, throwing the former up at Ashlyn
Aug 6, 2015 3:03 PM

Jul 2015
Ashlyn

She jumped out of the tree slamming her sword into the snake, the damage wasn't even notable, but her sword pierced it and pinned the snake to the ground doing continues damage until the Snake died. "Glad I'm a tank and not dps." She said laughing.
Aug 6, 2015 3:05 PM

May 2014
Nat

She looked at Ashlyn and snickered as the Dino was still there and attacked her, only then coming into action, throwing her sword straight through the creatures skull "That....was a bit more force then planned" She snickered, going to collect the sword
Aug 6, 2015 3:28 PM

Jul 2015
Ash

"What ever. I'm 11 now. Let's go back to town, you owe me a dinner!" She said laughing. As she walked through the forest towords the town

[spoiler]
New stats
Vit:260
Attack:unchanged
Defence:690
Hpregen:unchanged
Speed:unchanged
Aug 6, 2015 3:34 PM

May 2014
Nat

"Yeah, yeah, I know, Im glad most of that horrible taste is gone" She said with a snicker "Well, let's get going" She said, putting her sword away and heading back as well

[spoiler]
Stats:
Atk: 700 (+5% -> 735) => 800 (+5% -> 840)
Defence: 50 (+50)
Vit: 100 (+25) (+50)
Speed: 125
Health regen: 25
Aug 6, 2015 4:49 PM

Jul 2015
(I'm in central god damn it :P)
Aug 8, 2015 3:11 PM

Dec 2013
Alex

Arriving at the Garden with Saki in tow, he looked over at the scernery. There were flowers of all sorts and in the distance, he saw various creatures that seemed to be much more dangerous than the ones in Hope Woods.

I hope we're stronger enough to fight them...

He looked at Saki as she made her way behind him.

"So, you say the word and we'll go get 'em."
Aug 8, 2015 3:22 PM

May 2014
Saki

She looked at the area around them, then at the monsters she saw in sight, before turning to look at Alex "Alright, let's do it like this then. We'll first go after the snakes, seeing how strong it is. I'll lure it out and bring it back to you, it'll be focused on me so it won't be targeting you, you're free to hit it then, alright?" She said, pulling out her daggers
Aug 8, 2015 3:32 PM

Dec 2013
Alex

"Alright," he nodded. Snakes weren't exactly his favorite animals, so he was looking forward to putting the stupid reptiles in their place.

Snake: attack 1000, defense: 30, hp: 1000

He began to position himself around a Snake so that he was a distance away, hoping not to aggro it. Tasting the air with its tongue, it didn't pay any attention to him. With a silent hand motion, he told Saki that he was ready.
Aug 8, 2015 3:36 PM

May 2014
Saki

She gave a nod, then suddenly leaves jumped up around her as she activated her leaf step, increasing her agility by half, then quickly dashed forward, her dagger going against the snakes skin, dealing 175 damage as she quickly dashed on towards Alex, going behind him where she came to a sudden stop, turning around with her daggers ready
Aug 8, 2015 3:47 PM

Dec 2013
Alex

Atk: 60 (+75) = 135
Defence: 25
Vit: 55 (5300)
Speed: 40
Health regen: 15

Stepping forward, he pointed his staff at the beast's head. It slithered around, going toward him as it tried to follow Saki and her intense speed. "Absolute Judgement!"

The beam didn't hit the head, but it did hit nonetheless.

[825 + 30 - 203 = 652]

He then rolled out of the way as the creature recovered and snapped at him with its sharp fangs. "Dang, this thing is thick-skinned. That usually kills things in one or two hits!"

Looking to Saki, he waited for her next move.
Aug 8, 2015 3:54 PM

May 2014
Saki

She quickly dashed towards the snake, casting "Flash Dance" Followed by a fury of 4 slashes against the snake, dealing 243 damage, bringing its hp to 409, creating a bit of distance again as both skills de-activated
Aug 8, 2015 4:00 PM

Dec 2013
Alex

"Nice," he cried. "Now its my turn!" Running up a little closer to the snake from behind, he got ready for another attack. "This one is more for crowds, but it still packs a punch! Absolute Regime!" A scatter shoot of dark energy orbs erupted from his staff, making contact with the snack's back side.

[409 + 30 - 169 = 270]

The snake lurched forward from the hit. Despite just taking damage, however, it ignored Alex, since it had received more at once from Saki. So its seemingly futile pursuit continued.
Aug 8, 2015 4:09 PM

May 2014
Saki

She suddenly stopped and turned to face the snake, throwing a dagger into it, pinning it to the ground as it dealt 175 damage, leaving it with 95 hp "Well, there we go, finish it off now" She said, then looked up at Alex "Nice move though by the way"
Aug 8, 2015 4:56 PM

Dec 2013
Alex

"With pleasure!" He replied, running to the pinned Snake. "Hasta la vista!" He brought his staff down on the Snakes head, taking off the last of the HP with a critical.

As he recovered from delivering a blow, he walked over to her. "Yeah, I guess it is pretty cool, huh? Your moves ain't too bad, either."

At that moment, he heard a roar some distance behind him. Turning around, he saw a pair of eyes in some large bushes. "Hey, Saki, heads up."

Komodo Dragon: attack: 1250, defence: 45, hp:1359

From the bushes slowly emerged a Komodo Dragon and it didn't look happy. It's roar was more like a loud growl, but it began to skitter across the grass plains with ease. It was making a beeline for the two of them.

"I got it this time." He stepped in front of Saki just as it swung its tail at her. With his staff, he deflected the blow, knocking the Komodo dragon away. "Okay, Saki! Do your stuff!"
Aug 8, 2015 5:07 PM

May 2014
Saki

She looked at Alex and nodded at his comment, before hearing the roar as well, seeing the Komodo. She slowly shuffled over a bit and pulled the dagger out of the snake, watching how he stepped in front of her and blocked a blow. "Do your stuff he says" She mumbled, lunging herself forward and driving her daggers into it's back, puncturing its lung and dealing a 2x critical, dealing 320 damage, bringing its hp to 1039
Aug 8, 2015 5:23 PM

Dec 2013
Alex

Seeing the clean hit, he couldn't help but cry out "Nice!". With the creature's attention on Saki, he followed behind her before strafing to the side. When he arrived at the creatures' flank he brought down his staff onto the exposed leg of the creature.

[1039 + 45 - 135 = 949]

However, the creature wasn't done. It began to shake its body violently, knocking back anything around it with its massive frame. Alex was knocked down due to the harsh ground tremors. When it was finally free, the creature roared and looked around, searching for the thing that had pierced its lung with its one remaining lung heaving...
Aug 8, 2015 5:37 PM

May 2014
Saki

She looked at Alex, then at the Komodo, putting her daggers in a ready stance as she flew towards the creature once more, activating her skill "Flash Dance!" dealing 228 damage to the creature, bringing its hp to 721, barely managing to dodge getting hit by the dragon, sliding to a stop as her eyes looked with the Komodo's
Aug 8, 2015 5:49 PM

Dec 2013
Alex

Leaping to his feet, Alex thought at first to hit the creature with an Absolute Judgement, but it began to pick up its speed, lumbering at surprising fast pace toward Saki, its mouth snapping open and shut as it approached her. "What? Even with a bum leg? Oh no you don't!" He ran after it and jumped, landing so that he brought his staff right down on the creature's fat tail, immobilizing it.

[721 + 45 - 135 = 631]

It snapped at Saki but when it was stopped, it picked its head up and it looked back in a kind of primal fury (Shaft head-tilt style XD).

"You're not going anywhere, buster!" He taunted.
LilGreasyKidAug 8, 2015 6:11 PM
Aug 8, 2015 6:02 PM

May 2014
Saki

She looked at the Dragon, as well as at Alex as she saw him charge at the creature and slamming his stiff into its tail. She brought herself toward, aiming her dagger at it's neck, though he just went to look back, making her miss its head and instead stab its back, dealing 160 damage to the creature, bringing its hp to 471 "Tche" She mumbled, pulling Alex out of the creatures reach with her, just incase "Alright, we're almost there, shouldnt be too long now" She said
Aug 8, 2015 6:19 PM

Dec 2013
Alex

"Thanks, Saki," He said as he reoriented himself. Taking off into a run, he went around the creature, which had its eyes on him as it shifted its body toward him. "The thing about beams is...no matter how you're moving, they'll go in a straight line! Absolute Judgement!" Poking the staff while moving around the creature, he fired his move, the energy colliding with the creature's chest.

[471 + 45 - 203 = 313]

The creature roared in pain before charging at the man, but with a bum leg, an injured tail and a punctured lung, its speed wasn't at its peak, allowing Alex to out run it for a bit before the distance began to close.

"Yikes! So much for you taking the aggro, Saki!" He laughed as he ran like a character out of Scooby-Doo.
Aug 8, 2015 6:26 PM

May 2014
Saki

She looked at him run around the creature before shooting his skill, then saw how the chase started, letting out a sigh as she shook her head, then started running as well, easily catching up and driving her dagger into the creatures other leg, rendering it unusable as she quickly jumped on, heaving dealt 160 damage, bringing it's hp to 153. She looked at Alex "Well, yeah, if the long range person had some more skills so he could stay long range, thatd be great" She grinned

(Gonna be heading to sleep for now x.x sorry xD)
Aug 8, 2015 6:33 PM

Dec 2013
(Skay. See ya later!)

"But Saki," he, running over to the nearly paralyzed creature, "Who needs range when I can do this!"

With a swift, damage-less stomp on the creature's hand, Alex aggravated the creature, causing it to open its mouth to roar. However, that was when Alex rammed his staff inside. "Checkmate! Absolute Regime!" He let out a shotgun-like explosion in the creature's sensitive mouth. The attack, needless to say, criticaled, dealing 338 damage, killing the creature instantly. It fell dead and he quickly took his staff out, shaking off the remains of the saliva.

"Its harder to critical with this move, but who cares when I can do that?!" He exclaimed excitedly.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» [1st island] Hope woods ( 1 2 3 4 )

Leafz_Soul - Aug 3, 2015

162 by KingAce261 »»
Aug 26, 2015 1:28 AM

» [1st Island] Castle ( 1 2 3 )

diogora - Jul 29, 2015

134 by LilGreasyKid »»
Aug 20, 2015 3:58 PM

Sticky: » Character Creation ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

diogora - Jul 29, 2015

225 by Leafz_Soul »»
Aug 17, 2015 6:52 PM

» House 4 ( 1 2 )

Coelestin - Jul 31, 2015

76 by Asrea »»
Aug 17, 2015 4:57 PM

» House 2

diogora - Jul 31, 2015

38 by That_Guy_GT »»
Aug 17, 2015 8:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.