Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 3, 2015 6:00 PM

Apr 2014
"Hm age?" Mio asked not really able to think of questions to ask
Aug 3, 2015 6:25 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

"I´m 20." Finishing his meal he brought the plate to the kitchen. After bringing it away he sat back across to Mio. "You don´t seem to be asking about the book I had. Normally people ask me about it after seeing it. Guess I was just expecting too much." He looked back at the ceiling. "So, you interested about it?"
"Believing in someone." That's a weird phrase, isn't it? After all, if you truly believed in a person, you wouldn't need to say, "I believe you." It's like saying, "I believe in air." I don't mean to say that "believing in something" is like a lie. "Believing" is really a term of hope of wanting to believe.
~Satoru Fujinuma, Boku dake ga Inai Machi
Aug 3, 2015 6:39 PM

Apr 2014
Mio

Mio nodded "I am" she said

Nio (: in Mio's head only Mio can hear her)

"20 huh not to young we can still date him"

This caused Mio to blush brightly

(Only Nio can hear this)

"Oi I don't like him that much !"

Nio

"What ever your in control besides I'm joking if you fall for him I fall for him to"

Mio let out a quiet sigh

"Damn Nio and her jokes" she mumbled
Aug 4, 2015 5:39 AM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

He heard her mumble something, but just shrug it of. "I´ll try not to make it too long."

He took out his book once again, placing it between him and Mio. "I have been wandering around my country, noting all kinds of magic I have seen. Although I can´t use most of them, I still write them down." He opened the book on the page of his Power.

"I write down everything I find out about them. The power I used for example, against those creatures in the Island Garden. It´s a simple Weapon, Magic infusion, making the blade of my scythe engulf in flames for a short duration of time."

He turned the pages again stopping on the last written page. "This is the newest I wrote down." He pointed at the Title stating body transformation. "I have never seen this kind of Magic, so I don´t have much information written about it." He glanced over to Mio. "I still can´t explain myself how you do that. I would ask you about it, but I have the feeling you would not be able to tell me a lot about it."

He closed the book, but kept it on the table. "This place seems like it has things I have yet to find. My curiosity knows no borders, so I observe and write down what I find out. I know that people might get annoyed of all the questions I ask, so I try to hold myself back with it. But not with much success as you know." He smiled with a small hint of embarrassment.
"Believing in someone." That's a weird phrase, isn't it? After all, if you truly believed in a person, you wouldn't need to say, "I believe you." It's like saying, "I believe in air." I don't mean to say that "believing in something" is like a lie. "Believing" is really a term of hope of wanting to believe.
Aug 4, 2015 9:14 AM

Apr 2014
Mio

Mio listened with interest

"I see" she said thoughtfully
Aug 4, 2015 10:27 AM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

"Anything else? I´m open for every question you have in mind." He packed away his book and looked back at Mio.
Aug 4, 2015 10:34 AM

Apr 2014
Mio

Mio looked up at him and shook her head

"I'm not good at coming up with questions" she admitted
Aug 4, 2015 10:53 AM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

"Hmmm... Let me think." He put his hands behind his head, thinking about what to ask. "I´m not sure if you can answer it, but do you know why you have that split in personality?" He tried to ask it normally, but the curiosity could be heard in his voice.
Aug 4, 2015 11:04 AM

Apr 2014
Mio

Mio nodded and began thinking

"I guess we were originally meant to be two daughters and because of the magic there was only one daughter but different personalities that are able to be told the difference from" she said trying to make it sound like she knew but she sounded nervous saying it
Aug 4, 2015 11:21 AM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

"I wonder what kind of magic that was. I have heard rumors about something like that but I never encountered it myself until now. You sure are an interesting person." He took a quick look out the window. "Did you have anything planned or do you wanted to just stay in the house all day? I can accompany you if you want." He said smiling at Mio.
Aug 4, 2015 11:27 AM

Apr 2014
Mio

"We'll I was planning to go shopping for more ingredients to cook with" Mio said with a smile
Aug 4, 2015 11:35 AM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

"Want to go now then? Or is there something you want to do here first?" He stretched, while asking the questions.
Aug 4, 2015 11:45 AM

Apr 2014
Mio

Mio stood up

"Lets go" she said but she now noticed her clothing and blushed heavily "Damn Nio.." she thought aloud "looks like we're clothes shopping to for clothing that we can both wear as I'm getting tired of finding out I'm wearing exposing clothes" Mio said
Aug 4, 2015 12:08 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

"Well clothes shopping it is then." He stood up, ready to go. "Looks like you and Nio have quite the differences in clothing style." Looking at what she was wearing, he also started to blush.
Aug 4, 2015 12:15 PM

Apr 2014
Mio

Mio went upstairs and changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top then came back down
Aug 4, 2015 12:19 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

"Ready to go?" He went to the door holding it open for her. "Then let´s go." He said, smiling.
Aug 4, 2015 12:22 PM

Apr 2014
Mio

Mio nodded her head and began walking
Aug 4, 2015 12:36 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

He followed her, closing the door behind him. "So where are we going?"
Aug 4, 2015 12:54 PM

Apr 2014
Mio

Mio looked at him

"Village center" she said
Aug 4, 2015 12:56 PM

Nov 2013
(You post?)
Aug 4, 2015 1:21 PM

Apr 2014
(Sure)
Aug 4, 2015 1:42 PM

Jul 2012
Leafz said:

Ignoring his joke the girl headed to his house instead, surprisingly, as for her reasons she decided to just visit maybe catching a glimpse of the people Weiss was going to be rooming and troubling. She then decided to go against her own plan and just looked at the name plate outside as Weiss headed in and she then said with a tiny smile,"Well...see you later today..." as she then headed back to her own house.
Aug 4, 2015 10:45 PM

Jul 2015
Weiss passed out on his bed, not even glancing about. He reached level 8, and that's all that mattered. Tomarrow his goal was ten. Here comes the grind!! He thought. It would probally take anouther 125 kills for lvl 9 and then about 200 for 10... He wasn't looking foward to that but hey, a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do. He would wake up early and help seina lvl up...
Aug 5, 2015 11:58 AM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

He arrived at the house and opened the door. Walking to the table he put everything he carried on it.
Aug 5, 2015 11:59 AM

Apr 2014
Nio began putting stuff away
Aug 5, 2015 12:11 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

Deciding to help, he started to put stuff away as well. "Should go faster this way."
Aug 5, 2015 12:15 PM

Apr 2014
Nio

Nio smiled at him

"Thank you" she said
Aug 5, 2015 12:26 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

He smiled back at her.

"Is there anything you would like to talk about?" He took a quick glance at her while asking. "I mean it´s better to talk about something then just stay silent."
Aug 5, 2015 12:30 PM

Apr 2014
Nio

Nio shrugged "What about you?" She asked
Aug 5, 2015 12:37 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

"unfortunately I´m bad at small talk. So I don´t have anything on my mind we could talk about." He said a bit embarrassed.
Aug 5, 2015 12:50 PM

Apr 2014
Nio

"Why did you sign the letter?" Nio asked
Aug 5, 2015 12:54 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

"Same reason why I do everything honestly. Out of curiosity. I found it interesting and decided to see if the letter spoke the truth." He looked over to Nio. "What about you? Why did you sign the letter?"
Aug 5, 2015 1:23 PM

Apr 2014
Nio

"Out of boredom" she said
Aug 5, 2015 1:39 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

"Sounds reasonable." He put the last thing on it´s place. "Anything else on your mind?"
Aug 5, 2015 2:25 PM

Apr 2014
Nio

Nio shook her head

"Feel free to ask me anything you want" she said
Aug 5, 2015 2:37 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

"Let me think for a bit." Thinking for a while. he came up with something. "I may have asked you this before but you did not give me a clear answer. What were you doing in the past? I basically would like you to tell me something about your past. Of course you dont need to if you dont want to."
Aug 5, 2015 3:21 PM

Apr 2014
Nio

Nio looked at him

"Making tons of friends changing Mio trying to keep men away from me but now I have no friends your the only one"- Nio said
Aug 5, 2015 3:40 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

"Well, besides me you still have Mio. That´s at least someone. I have been traveling alone around my country." He went over to the chair and sat down. "I have never been staying in one city long enough to make friends. But that was the Life I chose. Although it was lonely, I kept myself occupied with my notes."
Aug 5, 2015 3:53 PM

Apr 2014
Nio

Nio smiled

"True" she said
Aug 5, 2015 4:10 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

"To be honest I have nothing else on my mind." He said, staring at the ceiling. "Do you have anything?"
That_Guy_GTAug 5, 2015 4:30 PM
Aug 5, 2015 4:50 PM

Apr 2014
Nio

Nio sighed and began thinking and went for the first thing that popped into her mind

"What is your preference in women" she asked

Mio (in Nio's head)

"Why tell hell did you ask that of all things!!"
SleeplessVampireAug 5, 2015 5:11 PM
Aug 5, 2015 5:24 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

Unprepared for that sort of question, he blushed. Not knowing how to answer he just sat there for a moment. "I-I´m not sure how to answer that." Thinking about a good answer, he took a look at Nio and blushed even more. "To be honest, M-Mio has most of what I would prefer in a women." His face reddened while saying it.

~Why did I say that just now? Well can´t turn back now it seems.~
Aug 5, 2015 5:32 PM

Apr 2014
Mio

Mio blushed brightly and it was noticeable through Nio as it caused her to blush brightly to
Aug 5, 2015 5:36 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

"So what about you? What are your preferences in men?" He asked still red.
Aug 5, 2015 5:39 PM

Apr 2014
Nio

Nio looked at him

"I don't know really " she admitted hanging her head
Aug 5, 2015 5:43 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

His face returned to normal, but he still had a visible blush on his face. "What about Mio? I would like to know her answer." He looked at her waiting for a response.
Aug 5, 2015 5:47 PM

Apr 2014
Nio

Nio looked at him

"Men who are ok with girls being shy about their feelings men like you and men who know how to treat a girl right" Nio said
Aug 5, 2015 5:52 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

"I see." He sat there not knowing what to say now. Realxing a bit he looked back at the ceiling.
Aug 5, 2015 6:01 PM

Apr 2014
Nio

Nio let out a sigh before feeling a sharp pain in her head

'forgot Mio could do that' she thought while trying not to cringe or wince
Aug 6, 2015 2:30 AM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

He kept looking at the ceiling. "So, what else would you like to talk about?" The blush on his face has now faded and he took his eyes of the ceiling.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» [1st island] Hope woods ( 1 2 3 4 )

Leafz_Soul - Aug 3, 2015

162 by KingAce261 »»
Aug 26, 2015 1:28 AM

» [1st Island] Castle ( 1 2 3 )

diogora - Jul 29, 2015

134 by LilGreasyKid »»
Aug 20, 2015 3:58 PM

Sticky: » Character Creation ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

diogora - Jul 29, 2015

225 by Leafz_Soul »»
Aug 17, 2015 6:52 PM

» House 4 ( 1 2 )

Coelestin - Jul 31, 2015

76 by Asrea »»
Aug 17, 2015 4:57 PM

» House 2

diogora - Jul 31, 2015

38 by That_Guy_GT »»
Aug 17, 2015 8:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.