Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Aug 1, 2015 3:15 PM

May 2014
Nat

She walked with Ashlyn through the garden, spotting 3 adventurers "Gotta watch out there, dont let it get too close to them" She said, before looking at Ashlyn, then let out a loud whistle to attract its attention
Aug 1, 2015 3:18 PM

Jul 2015
(Order is as follows, Ashlyn, Nat , bosshroom)
Aug 1, 2015 3:20 PM

Jul 2015
Ashlyn

"This is one ugly shroom. Why can't it ever be something nice like a unicorn?" Ashlyn said laughing. Then she attacks the shroom *70 damage* (boss hp is 1200-70, 1130).
Aug 1, 2015 3:21 PM

Jun 2015
(It was okay this time, I'll quote the post so there will be no misunderstandings:
diogora said:
Hmm, very well, just this once -sigh-
seeing as you were already above level 3 + 5 wolves + quest reward you're now level 4

(had to randomly come up with XP reward because I wasn't expecting this, sorry :( )
)

~~ Tsubasa

Tsubasa had to admit that Saki's question really hit one of the problems of spontaneous going for a swim on the spot. She hadn't even thought of that when declining, but now she was rather glad she had done so.
Aug 1, 2015 3:22 PM

May 2014
Nat

"Ofcourse it's ugly, that's why its a monster" She said with a sigh, seeing Ashlyn attack the shroom, shaking her head "Really know how to deal a punch huh" She grinned, picking up a rock and throwing it at the mushroom with 25 attack
Aug 1, 2015 3:25 PM

Jul 2015
Boss hp is now 1115...)

BOSSHROOM

BOSSHROOM attacks Ashlyn * 1 damage*. (Ashlyn's hp left 24999)
Aug 1, 2015 3:25 PM

Jul 2015
(...)
Aug 1, 2015 3:27 PM

Jul 2015
Ashlyn

"I guess we shouldn't expect much huh?" Ashlyn uses Agro light. The BOSSHROOM is now agroed to her. (Boss hp 1115)
Aug 1, 2015 3:31 PM

May 2014
Nat

She let out a sigh, collecting some throwable objects as she shook her head "Nope, Im just waiting until I can perform an actual attack" She said, throwing a pinecone for 50 damage, (boss hp 1065)
Aug 1, 2015 3:35 PM

Jul 2015
BOSSHROOM

Rawr! It attacks Ashlyn agian *1 damage*(do I even have to record Ashlyn's health...)

Ashlyn
"Alright I'm bored you can kill it whenever." She says, activating her minor heal skill. Ashlyn hp = full(BOSSHROOM =1065)
Aug 1, 2015 3:41 PM

May 2014
Nat

She grinned, throwing the bunch of throwable items at the bossshroom, stocks, pinecones, rocks and a carnivorous plant, dealing a total of 250 damage, and killing the plant (Boss Hp 815)
Aug 1, 2015 3:46 PM

Jul 2015
Bosshroom

Rawr, it attacks Ashlyn *1 damage*

Ashlyn
Throws Nat at the shroom." Kill it already!" She said... She was getting bored of this.*0 damage*
Aug 1, 2015 3:52 PM

May 2014
Nat

She snickered as she got thrown at the Shroom, the sword on her back suddenly engulfing in flames. She pulled out her sword and brought it down in one fell slash, turning the shroom into a baked mushroom, a dead one "And that is how one performs a burning strike" She said, using her sword to chop a piece of the boss and starting to eat it "So, that was that" She said
Aug 1, 2015 3:55 PM

Jul 2015
"Maybe we can hunt unicorns later. Heard there was a few up north, an that thy were stronger then these small fries... " Ashlyn said, how would unicorn taste? " what do you think unicorn would taste like, or do you think you couldn't eat it?" She said wistfully. (Ash loves food)
Aug 1, 2015 3:58 PM

May 2014
Nat

She looked at Ashlyn as she ranted about unicorns and eating, letting out a sigh. She cut off another piece of shroom and threw it at Ashlyn "Your vegetables, eat" She said "And I think that unicorns will taste just like horse, its the horny bit thats different there" She said
Aug 1, 2015 4:00 PM

Aug 2013
Alius
He came immediately here, hoping to get to the 2nd island already.
I need to move on and complete this game, but first, to beat this damn mushroom. He thought as he arrived, but saw people already fighting it.
Hmm...I'll watch to see what classes they are, then come in after I get a good idea.
Aug 1, 2015 4:09 PM

Jul 2015
RazorDestiny said:
Nat

She looked at Ashlyn as she ranted about unicorns and eating, letting out a sigh. She cut off another piece of shroom and threw it at Ashlyn "Your vegetables, eat" She said "And I think that unicorns will taste just like horse, its the horny bit thats different there" She said

Ashlyn

"But I don't like my veggies..." She said, " sister don't make me eat them..." <grr it's mushroom...>
Aug 1, 2015 4:16 PM

May 2014
Nat

She looked at Ashlyn, raising an eyebrow "I'm guessing you dont need Unicorn either then?" She said "If you dont eat it, you wont grow up and stronger. and admit it, there are some areas you can grow" She teased "Now come on, eat, Ill treat you to dinner in the village"
Aug 1, 2015 4:20 PM

Jul 2015
Ashlyn

"Ok sister, but you better be treating me to something good!" Ashlyn ate the mushroom, she chewed then swollowed it. *ack ack* " I think some of it got stuck in my throat " he coughed a few more times then walked over to her sister. "I may need to grow in some areas but I bet you I'm better in others. So any cute ones in town?, I got my eye on Rena."
Aug 1, 2015 4:30 PM

May 2014
Nat

"Ive been mostly out of town, so I wouldnt actually know" She said, starting to slowly walk back "Rena? wasnt she here before as well? before all these others came?" She said, finishing her own mushroom
Aug 1, 2015 4:34 PM

Jul 2015
Ashlyn
"Yeah, she's the healer chick. She is so cute and I just can't talk to her without it being work related I need help sis.. Please help me ." She said giving her sister puppy dog eyes . <let's see what happens>
Aug 1, 2015 4:47 PM

May 2014
Nat

She looked at Ashlyn, then let out a sigh, grinning a bit "Fine fine, how can I say no to those eyes" She said, walking further "Actually, shouldnt you use those eyes on her then? would probably work as well. but Ill help, youre leading the way" She added
Aug 1, 2015 4:52 PM

Jul 2015
Ashlyn

"If I didn't lead, then I wouldn't get to do anything. " she walks through the plants and heads towords the town center. "Let's stop in town so you can give me a few pointers before I actually talk to her." Ashlyn said blushing... <god I cant believe I asked my sister to help me hook up with anouther girl. >
Aug 1, 2015 4:56 PM

May 2014
Nat

She snickered a bit "Sure, I can try to give you a few pointers, not sure how it would work with females, but I can try" She said with a grin "I guess Im not invited to the conversation then?" She chuckled
Aug 1, 2015 4:59 PM

Jul 2015
Ashlyn

"Well of course you are, but I'm gonna be a blubbering fool if I don't get ready first. Do I ever do anything without you," she says that then removes her first solo mission.... "Don't awnser that question..."
Aug 1, 2015 5:06 PM

May 2014
Nat

She snickered a bit as she looked at Ashlyn "Come on, don't let that hunt you forever, you need to move on to grow up~" She said with a chuckle "But other than that, youve never done anything without me....except meetings" She grinned
Aug 1, 2015 5:17 PM

Jul 2015
Ashlyn
"I've had a kiss without you, haha I mean that's something we have never done together... And I've had b-cup boobs without you..." As she said this she blushed and turned away <I must sound so stupid now...>
Aug 1, 2015 5:24 PM

May 2014
Nat

She looked at Ashlyn and stopped for a moment, standing still and stopping Ashlyn as well as she did, turning towards her, raising an eyebrow as she looked at her "I can't do anything about your boobs, but seeing as you mentioned a kiss... do you want to?" She said, asking in her usual tone of voice
Aug 1, 2015 5:28 PM

Jul 2015
Ashlyn

"Wh-what." <ah heck why not she's my step sister so it ain't incest or is it?> Ashlyn walked up to Nat and placed her lips against Nat's. She wrapped her arms around Nat not letting her go. <this is better then I thought > she pulled back for a second and said "does that awnser your question" befor she pushed her lips down agian rubbing her tounge across Nat's lips .
Aug 1, 2015 5:35 PM

May 2014
Nat

She had looked at her and grinned, but was utterly surprised as Ashlyn suddenly stepped forward and placed her lips against Nat's, feeling her arms wrap around her. Ashlyn pulled back for a moment as she talked, though didnt give her the time to respond as she got kissed again, her own arms hanging in the air for a moment, not sure what to do, then brought them around Ashlyn, feeling her tongue and thus opening her lips, letting her own tongue come out and lick hers
Aug 1, 2015 5:40 PM

Jul 2015
Ashlyn

<what am I doing > she spared with Nat's tounge letting them wrestle about in the mouth, when she needed air she pulled away and said "I love you sister." She ment it in a differnt way then sisterly then she pushed her lips down again trying to finish their tounges sparing match. <wow I'm kissing my sister. What's next we are doing you know what with each other, man the plants would totally gang bang us here if we did.
Aug 1, 2015 5:46 PM

May 2014
Nat

She was thinking the same thing as Ashlyn, wondering what she was doing to her little sister, who she had picked up from the street. She kept kissing her, before feeling and seeing Ashlyn pull back, hearing what she said before she kissed her again, once again their tongues rubbing against eachother, coiling her own around Ashlyn's. looking at her she pulled back for a slight moment "I love you too Ash" She said softly, before kissing her once more
Aug 1, 2015 5:53 PM

Jul 2015
Ashlyn

The thought of age came to mine but she quickly shoved it out of her mind, she pulled her head back and said "sister the plants are watching us..." Before pulling her in closer, and giving her one more good kiss. <these plants are evil>
Leafz_SoulAug 1, 2015 6:07 PM
Aug 1, 2015 6:10 PM

May 2014
(Welp, to the other club)
Aug 2, 2015 1:00 AM

Dec 2014
Key

"Aw why not?" She said to Tsubasa. "It's really nice in here" she said diving down and reamerging near the edge near to Saki's feet, "Thats it Saki! Now all you gotta do its get your whole body in now!" She said tugging at her feet a little. Then she heard Saki's question "Awww I didn't think off that! I could lay down in the sun for a while?" She said knowing that would take to long.
Aug 2, 2015 2:01 AM

Jun 2015
~~ Tsubasa

Shrugging her shoulders, Tsubasa got up and walked over to the water's edge as well. "That's going to take quite some time," she commented on Key's idea.
Sighing softly, the girl pulled off her armoured gloves as it seemed safe enough at the moment and reached into the pool to splash some water onto her face. The water had a very nice and cool temperature, refreshing her immediately. Smiling, Tsubasa wiped her hands dry on her trousers and put on her gloves again.
Aug 2, 2015 2:07 AM

Dec 2014
Key

"Aw I don't know how I'm gonna get dry now" she said wineing. She noticed Tsubasa near the water and smirked, she dipped her head under the water and swam up to the edge, suddenly she jumped up splashing water on to the side and over Tsubasa. "Hehehe, got you! Now you have to get try to!" She giggled.
Aug 2, 2015 3:00 AM

Jun 2015
~~ Tsubasa

"Wah!" Tsubasa exclaimed as the huge splash of water hit her. Her front side now completely drenched, she shook herself, jumping to her feet. "Seriously, what was that for?" she asked angrily, frowning.
The girl hated the feeling of wet fabric clinging to her skin... but I guess I'm lucky it's too sturdy to be see-through - isn't it? she thought, quickly looking down to check and feeling very relieved when she saw it really was so. Well, you never know with white clothes...
Somewhat reconciled by this, she fixed her eyes back on Key, who was still splashing around in the water, giggling happily. "Now what?" Tsubasa asked, in a friendlier tone than before. "The first step for getting dry is to get out of the water, you know?" The whole situation was so absurd, she actually started grinning. Just to be safe from another splashing, the girl took a few steps away from the water.
Aug 2, 2015 3:04 AM

May 2014
Saki

She looked at Key for a moment, letting out a sigh at how unprepared she was. She felt her tugging, but she remained on the edge for now as she looked around her for a moment, then back at Key who had seemingly started splashing water at Tsubasa, once again shaking her head "You really are lively, aren't you, Key?"
Aug 2, 2015 3:15 AM

Dec 2014
Key

"Hehehe, sorry Tsubasa" she said giggling. "But I don't wanna get out yet" she exclaimed splashing again. He heard Saki talking to her "hehehe, am I?" She said tilting her head and giggling. She continued to swim around.
Aug 2, 2015 3:53 AM

Jun 2015
~~ Tsubasa

"It's fine," Tsubasa replied with a sigh, then sat down again. Shaking her head slightly, she returned to her stretching exercises, thinking it probably was a good idea to savour these moments of doing nothing - even though it was hard for her not to be busy with something -, but who knew how much of that they might have later on in the game?
Aug 2, 2015 4:10 AM

May 2014
Saki

She looked at Key, shaking her head a bit with a sigh "Yes, yes you are" She said, looking straight at her, then took off her hood, completely, laying it down in the grass, as well as her shirt and pants, keeping her daggers equipped as she laid back on the grass, closing her eyes as she listened to the sounds around her "It's pretty nice like this. The blowing of the wind, the moving of the grass, the violent splashing in the water" She said
Aug 2, 2015 4:19 AM

Dec 2014
Key

"Hehehe, see I told you it's nice" she spashed some more as she said that. Then standing up started to stomp around the water, looking down on all the fish "rawr!! I am your fishy leader!!" She said diving back in the water.
Aug 2, 2015 8:20 AM

Jul 2012
Not knowing her way around the area nor to Garden Island, Seina let Rena lead them to the forest. In doing so the girl slowly followed them behind as she was engrossed in her book once in a while taking a quick observing glance at the monsters in the area. Carnivorous plants, mushrooms, and wolves and for some reason these wolves looked stronger then the ones she had fought. "There wouldn't happen to be field bosses or a boss mob type of monster would there?" she asked directing her question to Rena.
Aug 2, 2015 8:27 AM

Jul 2015
(Rena, the awnser should be no. Ash and Nat killed it).
Weiss

There might be, but if there is I doubt it would still be alive." He said, "let's kill a few of these plants..."
Aug 2, 2015 8:40 AM

Jan 2014
(I didn't know. :S Shall we like, let them do the mission again or just go away?)
Aug 2, 2015 8:44 AM

Jul 2015
(We just need to do the mission Weiss and them are on, lots of tasty morsels from plants and wolfs...)
Aug 2, 2015 8:54 AM

Jan 2014
Rena

"I don't know." she said to Seina. "I am not the one who made this mission, but I don't think so. We should deal with these first." She pointed to the monsters. "What do you want to kill first?"
Aug 2, 2015 9:01 AM

Jul 2012
"Right I guess mushroom monsters and man eating plants still are vegetables regardless... Why do you doubt if a boss would be alive? Do they not respawn in this case?' she asked as she then went ahead and used her skill to drain hp from one of the Carnivorous plants that was steadily getting close to her[75-50=25hp] and as soon as the plant was in range she gave it another one of her round house-back kick combos [25-40=0(-15)] but not without it taking a bite out of her own leg [7,500-275=7,225 hp]. Taking a look at what was dropped from the monster she then asked incredulously, "Are these plants actually edible? I think staying safe with low level monsters for now... Rena, is there anything you want to do though? I'd assume it's a bit boring to uhmm... baby us?" she asked out of concern for the guide's aid that seemed chore-like.
AsreaAug 2, 2015 9:09 AM
Aug 2, 2015 9:04 AM

Jul 2015
Weiss

"Well I mean, I heard Kuro completely wiped the mini boss from
This island like it never existed...." He said attacking a mushroom himself doing 6 quick hits. *12,12,12,12,12,12=72* damahge
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [1st island] Hope woods ( 1 2 3 4 )

Leafz_Soul - Aug 3, 2015

162 by KingAce261 »»
Aug 26, 2015 1:28 AM

» [1st Island] Castle ( 1 2 3 )

diogora - Jul 29, 2015

134 by LilGreasyKid »»
Aug 20, 2015 3:58 PM

Sticky: » Character Creation ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

diogora - Jul 29, 2015

225 by Leafz_Soul »»
Aug 17, 2015 6:52 PM

» House 4 ( 1 2 )

Coelestin - Jul 31, 2015

76 by Asrea »»
Aug 17, 2015 4:57 PM

» House 2

diogora - Jul 31, 2015

38 by That_Guy_GT »»
Aug 17, 2015 8:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.