Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 23, 2015 12:45 PM

Jun 2013
New development for you guys!

https://mobile.twitter.com/SeventhStyle/status/624258276302032897

https://polyphoni.ca is now under daysofsummer. He'll be posting articles just like back in SS. We will be getting some great insightful articles! Cooooooooooool!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 23, 2015 2:35 PM

Mar 2013
Talk about good timing, a few hours after this club was created. It's not the SS that we were used to, but that certainly is better than the Muhammad Ali interview.

I hope gar goes there. My self-esteem is lower than usual now that I don't receive his praise for my snarky remarks.

The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow.

Jul 23, 2015 5:54 PM

Jun 2013
I was talking with daysofsummer, and there will be some slight changes here.

This won't be a new seventhstyle. I don't know if this is for now or if it is forever, but there won't be news articles like SS had. Only detailed reviews. Focus will be more on the opinion/analysis part. Anyone can contribute. If anyone has any questions regarding the material which can be contributions or anything else, contact daysofsummer. His twitter account is mentioned in the link up top, but anyway: @daysofsummer_

Speaking of gargamesh, does anyone have any contact with the little faggot? We should tell that bastard about this new news in case he doesn't know.
Jul 23, 2015 10:09 PM

Mar 2013
I've found some other guys out there. Jinta is called Vanishingkira here. I've known this for a while, but never mentioned it because he's annoying.

Primus de Pedos is on Facebook with the same nick and I think he manages @AnimeDating.

While searching for Sandwich-kun videos I stumbled upon this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us8DTqKQTo4
I'm pretty confident that Dark Sun guy in the comments is the same Neodarksun from SS.

Also, my interwebz skillz have led me to this profile: https://safebooru.donmai.us/users/420538 That's our gargamesh for sure, since it's full of Tohou pictures.

Jul 24, 2015 5:35 AM
Jul 2018
Hi guys,

So yeah, as you heard, there's a new site for all of us who loved SS.
Although it's not exactly the same as Yamada explained, it's a spiritual successor and thus, I'd like to keep the same community that made SS so great.

I've already told Yamada that, but the quest continues - everyone who knows how to contact any other former SS regular, please do tell them about our new little place. I also say that because I'd like to get some of the old contributors to participate in this new venture, like gargamesh. But obviously I also want those who commented a lot, or simply really enjoyed the site, back as well.
And although that might seem obvious, I'd like to make it clear that Seven won't be writing for this site.

Since we have this group now (thank crosnomu), if there are any questions about the new site, just ask me - and if there are any potential contributors, I'll give them my mail address for more info.

I know I was kind of a ghost on SS (except for ~500 articles over 2 years), but hey, it's never too late!
Jul 24, 2015 8:33 AM
Jun 2013
Cronosmu said:
I've found some other guys out there. Jinta is called Vanishingkira here. I've known this for a while, but never mentioned it because he's annoying.

Primus de Pedos is on Facebook with the same nick and I think he manages @AnimeDating.

While searching for Sandwich-kun videos I stumbled upon this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us8DTqKQTo4
I'm pretty confident that Dark Sun guy in the comments is the same Neodarksun from SS.

Also, my interwebz skillz have led me to this profile: https://safebooru.donmai.us/users/420538 That's our gargamesh for sure, since it's full of Tohou pictures.

I know that Kawai-Despair and MisaoFan are both on here, they both found me after SS shut down. Also, it's possible to send people messages on Safebooru, so I can just make an account and tell gargamesh to make an account on here.
triton6783Jul 24, 2015 8:36 AM
Jul 24, 2015 8:03 PM

Mar 2013
Also, it's possible to send people messages on Safebooru, so I can just make an account and tell gargamesh to make an account on here.

I already did. Let's see if he reads it and joins this group.

Jul 25, 2015 5:15 AM
Jul 2018
A little heads up as the first article of this "new start" for polyphoni.ca just went live - it's a not so short complete review of Plastic Memories.

https://polyphoni.ca/2015/07/22/how-plastic-memories-became-a-missed-opportunity/

I won't be posting every new article here, but hey this is the first so it's a bit special. So here's the link to the twitter account for the site: https://twitter.com/polyphonica_web
Jul 26, 2015 1:35 PM

Jul 2015
I swore I looked for a Seventstyle group and nothing appeared. I even looked at most of your profiles and no Seventhstyle group appeared, so I tried to create one and Cronosmu enlightened me, lol.

Anyway, I found Maruhadalongname a few days ago. He frequents on Reddit, so I guess I will invite him as well. We need some nipple jokes in order for this group to be complete.
Jul 26, 2015 1:53 PM

Mar 2013
I guess we need to spam the link to this group directly to their profiles. It seems some people haven't even seen the invitation.

Gar recently joined MAL, by the way.

Jul 26, 2015 1:57 PM

Jul 2015
Yeah, I sent that bastard an invitation, but is says he hasn't been on since yesterday.

Also, in one of the redirect links (I think the muhammed ali one), in the comment section, there are a lot of people talking about Seventhstyle. Should I put the link to this group there? I mean, I don't recall most of them, but they might have been people in the SS comment sections and shit.
Jul 26, 2015 1:58 PM
Jul 2015
Dude, this site (myanimelist) is so ugly wtf. and the communication is clunky. Btw my question goes for daysofsummer.

How exactly is the site going to work? Contributions are to be sent by e-mail? Will the user registration work like previously? Or no user registration at all and it works like a blog where you put your username before commenting?

Is the site going to be pink forever? Will there be a chatbox? Are you rich? Do you have a hot sister?

Why did you never comment on anything before? Are you going to comment from now on or are you going to be the cool mysterious adm working behind the shadows?

Also, are you supporting the site on your own? Is Seven in any way involved with the site anymore?
Jul 26, 2015 2:15 PM

Jun 2013
Cronosmu said:
I guess we need to spam the link to this group directly to their profiles. It seems some people haven't even seen the invitation.

How can they not see the invitation? It comes up as a notification over the "My Page" part. You can't not see it. They've probably decided to ignore it, unless they have poor eyesight and can't see anything staring them right in the face.
Jul 26, 2015 2:23 PM

Jul 2015
I had a notification on my "my page" in the club section, but whenever I went to check it out, nothing appeared. On top of that, the notification is still there, even after joining the club. So no, it's not solely because of "poor eyesight". Prob some glitch.
Jul 26, 2015 2:26 PM

Mar 2013
I told them we should create an EighthStyle with blackjack and hookers, but the idea wasn't very well received so we have this group instead. So, yes, you can post the link if you want. If they're annoying we can give then the axe anytime.

I'm guessing polyphoni.ca is the result of a bitter man who, despite his hatred for the current state of the industry and his snobbery, just can't leave his waifu Corti.

Ali was all talk, a flamboyant guy who was born in the right time to make his babbling somewhat relevant, not even the best heavyweight in my opinion.

Jul 26, 2015 2:32 PM

Jul 2015
Yeah, I watched the vid and found it very uninteresting. Good thing it may at least attract Seventhstyle people.

Also, if instead of hookers it was lolis, maybe you would have started something good.
Jul 26, 2015 2:40 PM
Jul 2018
So here are my replies to the curious man nipples dude, some of which also serve as general inf.

"How exactly is the site going to work?":
-> First off, the site is going to work quite like SeventhStyle... except there won't be any news. The whole notion of elaborate reviews/opinion pieces will be kept, but I don't have the time to update too often on my own, so this won't be a news site; don't worry though, it'll have the same quality of content (if we can overlook Seven's contributions, well ok this is hard but let's make an effort in admitting that he's not coming back)

"Contributions are to be sent by e-mail?":
-> Contributions should be sent by an e-mail address I'll give to anyone interested; and, once again, in order to keep the site as regularly updated as possible, I encourage anyone willing to send articles of their own. (Access to the writing board will eventually be granted to regular contributors though.)

"Will the user registration work like previously? Or no user registration at all and it works like a blog where you put your username before commenting?":
-> As for registrations, the site doesn't have that right now, but this might change in the future. Or at least I'll try to make it change, as I'd personally really like for users to be able to register.

"Is the site going to be pink forever?":
->Yes, the site is going to be pink forever.

"Will there be a chatbox?":
-> That's one thing I'll look into integrating as well.

"Are you rich?":
-> I'm poor, my parents have all the money.

"Do you have a hot sister?":
-> I'm a single child, as much as I'd like to have a sexy imouto to fantasize about.

"Why did you never comment on anything before? Are you going to comment from now on or are you going to be the cool mysterious adm working behind the shadows?"
-> That's one question I can't answer or I'll break my mysterious mask. In all seriousness though, my approach will probably be different. This might sound weird, but back at SS I didn't really feel so invested in the community; I just wrote because I enjoyed it and had the opportunity to, but I was one contributor among several others, so I didn't really feel like standing out or getting into silly arguments. I felt like a lone wolf. You guys seemed scary to me. But now the situation has changed, I'm not just "any contributor" and that might also change the way I approach you guys. Don't be too frightened.

"Also, are you supporting the site on your own? Is Seven in any way involved with the site anymore?":
-> Now this is a bit of a long story, so bear with me. I'm probably going to say things that some know about, but that way everyone will have the full story.
polyphoni.ca was created quite a few months back by Seven. It was discreetly promoted on SeventhStyle, but was never really that active. Seven let me in on the project, but I myself have only written one short article during the time Seven was leading polyphoni.ca. It kept on being a small side project.
When SeventhStyle regrettably went under, and I asked Seven about it, he told me that he had no interest in working on SS, but wanted to keep polyphoni.ca alive. I had gotten admin rights like publishing on my own, and was preparing to start writing when... polyphoni.ca went down too.
Once again, being the annoying one that I am, I mailed Seven immediately inquiring about the situation. He replied to me that he had no interest in writing about anime anymore. Here's what happened: a few hours after that, he offered me polyphoni.ca. He liked the design and wanted to keep working on the technical part, and offered me to "give people who liked SeventhStyle a new place to hang out" while he was having fun in the background.
I have to admit, I was hesitant at first, and polyphoni.ca was almost not brought back to life. However since this is a site distinct from SS, I realized I could take care of it with less regular updates, and ultimately decided to keep on doing what I enjoyed: writing about anime.
So now you know why the site will forever be pink or I'll have to look into adding user registration: Seven is the one maintaining the servers and the technical aspects, so I'll have to ask him about all of that. So no I'm not maintaining the site on my own, in that the "background" is entirely taken care of by Seven. However when it comes to the writing, Seven is not involved at all. So it would be fair to say that polyphoni.ca is maintained by Seven for the technical part and by me where the direction of the site is concerned.
So there you have the whole story; polyphoni.ca is not entirely my site, although if you have any questions/concerns/want to get involved, you'll have to contact me, since Seven is assuming more of a background position and I'm the leader in a way.
That is why, by the way: the mail address displayed on the main page isn't valid.

All of this is also why I'm so keen on bringing the old SS community into it; Seven also envisions it that way. It's his design, and there's no better opportunity to gather everyone that this site.
Oh, and sorry this was so long, but I thought some of it would interest not only maruda but everyone else too.
Jul 26, 2015 2:46 PM

Mar 2013

Jul 26, 2015 3:07 PM
Jul 2015
Hmmmm. Thanks for the informative reply dude. Anyway, I think I will stick around that site too if you guys are going to hang out there. SS was my best spot to complain about anime, and the only one I had actually, if you guys are going to be there then I have no problem staying around too.

Also wtf is this video you ppl are talking about. And cronosmu wtf is that from? The subs are fake?
Jul 26, 2015 3:07 PM

Jul 2015
Well, I guess giving you the interactive privileges of the site is a really good idea, given that you are much more enthusiastic about writing chinese cartoon articles. Can't wait to see all the enhanced social features of the site as well, whenever they come around.

And btw Madu, even if the subs are fake, the sentiment is real ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). And the vid was a redirect whenever you tried to access Seventhstyle. It's a different video now, but the first one was about a Muhammed Ali speech.
Jul 26, 2015 3:18 PM

Mar 2013
maruhadapurpurin said:

Also wtf is this video you ppl are talking about. And cronosmu wtf is that from? The subs are fake?

They are legit. The anime is Yuri Seijin Naoko-san.

The Ali video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hzp1xb41U40

Jul 26, 2015 5:30 PM
Jul 2015
Hey I was thinking. Since the apparent goal here is to make the new site more or less what SS was, minus the news, wouldn't be faster and more practical for everyone if we just resurrected the old site?

I mean, it is doable if seven has some backup of the site right? Everyone would have their accounts back and the features missing in the new site are already there too.

anyway, daysofsummer tell me what you think about this idea and stuff.
Jul 26, 2015 5:38 PM

Jul 2015
Seven told me when I talked to him through steam that the coding for Seventhstyle was more clustered and harder to manage. However, since he learned quite a lot from that, he made the poliphoni.ca site more manageable and easier to maintain. So I doubt he will bring up the other site, either way.
Jul 26, 2015 5:43 PM
Jul 2018
Regarding SeventhStyle: it could have been brought back to life. Seven offered to sell it to me. I turned the offer down. Besides the possible money problem, I don't have the time to manage such a big, active website. So that's why I went for polyphoni.ca, which is far easier to maintain and is a good place for everyone.
So SS is probably dead forever now.
Jul 26, 2015 5:55 PM
Jul 2015
guess there is no point going after the carcass if that is the case, oh well, fresh start it is.
Jul 26, 2015 6:10 PM

Jun 2013
So if daysofsummer was rich and had more time, then SS would've been alive under him, right?
Jul 26, 2015 6:16 PM
Jul 2018
Precisely. Although the main problem here really is the time (I seriously have no idea how much SS would have cost). But regardless, there's no use beating a dead horse - this talk of buying the site is long over, and we all have to move on. Let's take the positive here, at least we still have a place that resembles a small-scale SS and where everyone can be active and contribute. That's better than nothing.
Jul 29, 2015 6:19 AM

Apr 2012
Hm, I have to say I will kinda miss the news tidbits. It was after all the thing that brought me to SS a few years back, Seven's articles about Angel Beats.

Not totaly stoked also how he decided to let it go without any explanation. Some sort of final explanatory article would be quite cool.

Well, no reason to cry over the spilled milk. Just what was Seven's reason to shut it down?

Also would you consider bringing some news back to polyco?

More things. I really need a RSS feed for polyco. Woiuld that be hard to implement?

Also articles don't seem to have author anywhere? Am I blind or is that by design?
jonnyrobbieJul 29, 2015 6:22 AM
Jul 29, 2015 7:18 AM
Jul 2018
"Just what was Seven's reason to shut it down?":
-> Simple and straightforward: he didn't want to do write about anime anymore, so he moved on. There's really not much more to it than that.

"Also would you consider bringing some news back to polyco?"
->That's something I've told potential contributors, but I'm accepting episodic reviews. But news as in "short article reporting a recent announcement", no. Otherwise I would've at least tried to buy SeventhStyle. If I didn't even try, evidently there's a reason, and this is the one.

"Would that be hard to implement?":
-> I don't know, will have to ask Seven about this.

"Also articles don't seem to have author anywhere? Am I blind or is that by design?":
-> That's by design. Thanks for reminding me; I'll have to talk to Seven about that too. He seems to believe there's no use in showing who's the author, but personally I completely disagree.
Jul 29, 2015 11:43 AM
Jul 2018
Quick update here.

->The beloved chatbox just went live! Just go there, enter name and email, and you can chat just like back at SS.

READ THIS BEFORE GOING TO THE CHATBOX.
You can use avatars for the cbox, but those need to be uploaded to imgur and linked to using an https link, otherwise your message will be deleted immediately and you might eventually be banned. Some of you know already and the instructions are in the cbox, but better to make sure you do things right from the start before you get into any trouble.

-> Also, since there's a post I had to delete out of safety after the club went public, I'm going to repeat a few things regarding user registration.
As of now, while everyone can comment, accounts are "invite-only". So here are the conditions:
-> Anyone who contributes an article will have an account.
-> Anyone who comments regularly enough will have an account.

So there you have it. As of now there are few articles, but I'm hoping to grant everyone an account as more content goes up. Thank you for bearing with me!
removed-userJul 29, 2015 12:20 PM
Jul 29, 2015 6:52 PM
Jul 2018
polyphoni.ca now has a facebook page, be sure to follow it -> https://www.facebook.com/pages/polyphonica/1659433907622207?fref=ts
Jul 31, 2015 1:30 PM

Aug 2013
daysofsummer12 said:
"Just what was Seven's reason to shut it down?":
-> Simple and straightforward: he didn't want to do write about anime anymore, so he moved on. There's really not much more to it than that.

So he's only decides to retire from blogging..? (at least he's still loves anime)
I'm just want to say thanks to him..
Wish him luck..
ernietheracefanAug 1, 2015 7:00 AM
Aug 1, 2015 3:32 PM

Jan 2015
So glad I found this!

Was wondering what had happened to SeventhStyle.

At first, I thought that the site was just undergoing maintenance but then it was stuck at Cloudflare for more than a month :/
After that, it started redirecting to random YouTube videos and then the latest redirect is to a Islam page.

Glad to see that one of the regular writers has their own site for me to read their reviews.
That was the most enjoyable part of SeventhStyle for me besides the frequent news updates and community interaction.

I guess this is why Seven did that soft announcement of him shutting down the site a WHILE back.
aoisoraaAug 1, 2015 3:39 PM
Aug 1, 2015 3:44 PM

Jun 2013
aoisora-kun said:

I guess this is why Seven did that soft announcement of him shutting down the site a WHILE back.

Seven gave a lot of hints. He wanted us to try and figure out that SS is coming to an end soon. He did the Shinmai Maou article with the SS shut down "social experiment". He also put up a link to polyphoni.ca on the site for some time. He also removed the forums. Then he removed the anonymous commenting option. He also had quite some articles published on the current state of animes to show him getting fed up with new animes. He was probably telling us about this future, but none of us figured out anything. We failed to put together the clues Seven gave us.
Aug 1, 2015 9:31 PM

Jul 2015
Bullshit. I don't think he was even giving clues at all. He was just like "fuck it, I ain't doing this anymore" and just gave up, and didn't care about telling anyone about it either.
Aug 1, 2015 11:58 PM

Jun 2013
Kawai-Despair said:
Bullshit. I don't think he was even giving clues at all. He was just like "fuck it, I ain't doing this anymore" and just gave up, and didn't care about telling anyone about it either.

Sounds like umad bro. It's not like you're the only one who didn't figure out what Sven was trying to say. There's no need to be so upset about it.
Aug 2, 2015 7:31 AM
Jul 2015
lol yamada you sound like a blind worshiping retard. "He was giving hints"... For fucks sake dude, we only saw the site closing coming before it did because we used the Cbox. The only "hints" were the lack of articles and the cbox being blocked. Otherwise, most users who were not as involved didn't even get a clue or an explanation, to them the site just ended without warning.

What pissed me off the most was how much disregard he showed to have for his readers, that site had a following and he did not consider them and just said "fuck it".
Aug 2, 2015 9:25 AM

Jul 2015
Also in the comments in one of the videos his site redirected to there was comments regarding Seventhstyle and he even replied to them saying:

"I think the people that really have some problems in their life are the ones still trying to visit a website over one month after it stopped updating and went offline.

Go do something more productive in your lives."

Like, hello, you didn't tell anyone you were going to close it, so ofc they're worried and checking in case it's a maintenance and because they care.
Aug 2, 2015 9:35 AM

Jun 2013
maruhadapurpurin said:
lol yamada you sound like a blind worshiping retard. "He was giving hints"... For fucks sake dude, we only saw the site closing coming before it did because we used the Cbox. The only "hints" were the lack of articles and the cbox being blocked. Otherwise, most users who were not as involved didn't even get a clue or an explanation, to them the site just ended without warning.

Wow. No need to get so upset, dude. It's not my fault you can't see those hints as hints. Or maybe you're jealous that I figured it out before you.
Aug 2, 2015 9:52 AM
Jul 2018
I think some of you guys are looking to deeply into this.

He wasn't giving hints or anything of the sort - all of it was just part of a natural process (for him) of gradually becoming disinterested in SeventhStyle, and anime in general, that's it. Back when he did that social experiment, it was just the expression that the thought had crossed his mind (he actually talked to me about it before doing it, about ending the site and how he should go about it).
As it went on the thought became more important, and the end is that he truly felt he wanted to end SS, and his involvement with anime in general. All of this is just part of a movement towards the end and the expression of that movement, not anything deeper.
I never saw him thinking as far as giving hints - just expressing his thoughts. Giving hints would actually mean giving a consideration to the reader that he never actually gave as Kawai said, so that wouldn't really make sense.
Aug 2, 2015 11:02 AM

Apr 2012
I really think the biggest problem was site stopped updating without him writing any closing words. Him playing with his (former) readers who were left in a blank with not updating (and later not loading website). People simply didn't know what was going on. He owed us some explanation that was not part of some stupid 'social experiment'. Simply saying him he means it this time, few sentences about his reasons and timeline when the site shuts down for good would be good.

Btw days, what about RSS and the author thing on polyca? How's that going?
Aug 2, 2015 12:09 PM

Mar 2013
We've got such tensais here.

Aug 3, 2015 1:25 AM
Aug 3, 2015 10:07 AM
Jul 2018
So, here are a few announcements regarding polyphoni.ca - although most don't affect anything, they're still pretty important so read.

1. As you might have already noticed, a few changes have changed on the site.
* The name of any given article's author is now displayed.
* The main header has changed from "Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica" to "Anime research laboratory"
* The description the sidebar has changed
* Link to Facebook added in the sidebar
* Link to Twitter added in the sidebar
* RSS feed added in the sidebar

2. Some news about the immediate future of the site.
Long story short, Seven's involvement with the site is completely over at every possible level... except for the fact that it was originally created by him. The site will now be under my full ownership. So I'm really the baws now.

Well, with that said, I hope you continue following polyphoni.ca, you guys. As always, anyone who wants to contribute, please contact me - any contribution (that keeps in mind this isn't a news website) is encouraged! News, opinions, whatever your wild imagination can come up with - just believe in the idea, and it'll go well.

EDIT: due to technical work, the site is currently down and will most likely be for the coming hours. Thank you for your patience.
Aaaaaaaand we're back up!

EDIT2: some might have noticed the RSS feed link leads nowhere. It'll be fixed soon.
Everything is working again, RSS and other links that weren't working. As for the RSS, just add polyphoni.ca/feed to your RSS reader, and you're ready to go.
removed-userAug 3, 2015 3:54 PM
Aug 8, 2015 12:33 AM

Jun 2013
Seven's reason for closing up Seventhstyle for those who aren't following Seven's blog
https://deraxia.com/2015/08/07/subject-hello-and-im-sorry/
Aug 21, 2015 6:08 AM

Apr 2012
Hey days, I just wanted to have one more request. I got an error when trying to add the rss feed to my reader, and when I sent them a ticket complaining it doesn't work, they replied you have something wrong with SSL setup. They also provided a link to an error from a feed validator: https://validator.w3.org/feed/check.cgi?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpolyphoni.ca%2Ffeed%2F

Are you able to do something with it?
jonnyrobbieAug 21, 2015 11:35 AM
Aug 21, 2015 11:24 AM
Jul 2018
That's weird. I actually tested the RSS service myself with one Chrome extenstion, and it works perfectly fine. I'll look into it, but in the meantime maybe you should try another service, as others are proven to be working with polyphoni.ca.
Aug 21, 2015 11:46 AM

Apr 2012
I don't really have an option (kinda), because I don't use an app (or a browser extension), but I'm subscribing through my homepage - quite simmilar like this (now discontinued) iGoogle.

Besides, I have dozens of feeds already and they all work perfect (though none are ssl, they are simple http - maybe there's the problem) - even the old SeventhStyle (which curiously still works).
jonnyrobbieAug 21, 2015 1:04 PM
Aug 21, 2015 1:35 PM
Jul 2018
I'm looking into the problem, I hope I can have a fix for you tomorrow - thanks for your patience in the meantime.
Aug 22, 2015 7:32 AM

Feb 2011
Yamada2 said:
Seven's reason for closing up Seventhstyle for those who aren't following Seven's blog
https://deraxia.com/2015/08/07/subject-hello-and-im-sorry/

Says I need a password to view
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kotetsujo no Cabaneli

MisaoFan - Aug 18, 2015

5 by ChampionElder »»
Aug 26, 2015 9:23 AM

» Vomit inducing animation quality

Kawai-Despair - Aug 12, 2015

6 by samui26 »»
Aug 20, 2015 1:16 AM

» Best chinese cartoons so far

maruhadapurpurin - Aug 7, 2015

6 by Kawai-Despair »»
Aug 12, 2015 12:18 PM

» Summer season ( 1 2 )

Kawai-Despair - Jul 26, 2015

67 by Cronosmu »»
Aug 7, 2015 12:31 PM

» What made you like anime?

removed-user - Aug 4, 2015

13 by removed-user »»
Aug 5, 2015 3:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.