Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (17) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jul 23, 2015 8:43 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai nodded as she shivered again and smiled a bit as she squeezed her arms around herself and and had multiple chills "is it cold in her to you?" She looked ar him
I know what I want, and I won't stop trying.
Quitting? I can't, for now I'm flying.
It's impossible, it seems, but no matter what, I follow my dreams...

Jul 23, 2015 8:49 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He was looking over at her and laughed while shaking his head. "It is not cold to me and I'm not even wearing a shirt right now. I hope that you don't have a cold." He grabs a piece of the chicken and then places it over onto the tray for her, he then puts a second piece on the tray as well, he now grabs a piece of the fish and puts that on his tray. "I'm going to have to make sure that I give you a thick blanket tonight."
Jul 23, 2015 9:04 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai nodded and watched him as she waited for him to finish "I hope its not a cold in such a baby with a cold and I always need help with something I feel totally useless though it does go away fast" she looked down as she waited

Jul 23, 2015 9:56 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"You become a baby when you catch a cold? That might actually be something that I want to see. I already bathe you a lot, so if you become a baby then that means I'll have to dress you and then powder your butt at times." He sticks his tongue out at her and smirks.
Jul 23, 2015 10:07 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai smiled a bit not having the strength to make it bigger "its not anything funny" she would have stuck her tongue back out but she wasn't feeling in the mood and continued to ball herself up

Jul 23, 2015 10:29 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He knew that he would be able to make this a little fun for him since chances like this don't happen very often. "This will also mean that I'll have to sit you down on my lap, feed and even burp you. But I'll have to be careful and pat your back instead of groping your booty like I normally do." He eats some of the food while looking over at her. "And most importantly, we can't have sex if you're sick."
Jul 23, 2015 10:54 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai shrugged "at the moment I have no energy to think of a come back and lets when you get sick I'm going to tell a bunch if jokes" she smiled a little and shook her head " I'm not hungry can I have orange juice please" she looked at him

Jul 24, 2015 11:30 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"I don't get sick that often. So, the chances of you being able to tell those jokes are very slim." He stands up from his seat and smiles. "But you can save any jokes that you can think of on the off chance that I'll actually get sick." He grabbed a piece of the fish and then starts to eat it. "I'll be back with your juice." He walks away from the table and heads towards the kitchen.
Jul 24, 2015 11:35 AM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai scoffed "what ever" she got up the energy to stick her tongue out at and covered her nose as she sneezed and nodded as she waited for him to come back as she watched him leave

Jul 24, 2015 11:41 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He made it into the kitchen and saw that there was still one small bottle of orange left in the fridge. He would really have to send the driver out in the morning to get some more food and medicine. He leaves out of the kitchen and comes back into the living room and reaches the bottle of juice down to her. "Here is your juice."
Jul 24, 2015 11:49 AM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai grabbed it and smiled a bit "thank you" she stood up and pulled the food over to her way and pointed to her seat "sit here" she looked at him and waited for his response

Jul 24, 2015 12:20 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"You are welcome." He looked at her and wondered what she wanted when she told him to sit down right there, he eventually just nodded. "Okay, I will sit here." He now sits down in the spot that was instructed by her. "Are you gonna feed me or something?" He says in a playful way.
Jul 24, 2015 12:36 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai shook her head and sat on his lap as she put her head on his shoulder as she closed her eyes and cuddled next to him "I just want to be next to you" she kissed his neck

Jul 24, 2015 12:41 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He wraps his arms around her back and then leans his forehead against the top of her head. "I see nothing wrong with this." He now kisses her head and smiles. "I won't even make any jokes about this, I'll just enjoy this moment."
Jul 24, 2015 12:46 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai nodded as she continued to lay her head on his shoulder and close her eyes as she wrapped her arms around him "I told you I'm such a baby" she smiled a bit

Jul 24, 2015 3:39 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"I think that I can get used to having a baby like you." He kissed the top of her head again and then runs his fingers up and down on her back gently as he smiled. "I'll just have my driver go and get you some medicine in the morning. It is too late to go out and do that kind of stuff now." He now rubs the back of her head.
Jul 24, 2015 3:46 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai smiled a bit at the first thing he said and nodded at the second thing he said "thank you" she closes her eyes after starts to size off to sleep not even opening the orange juice bottle up and let it fall out her hand as she fell asleep

Jul 24, 2015 5:09 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He heard the bottle of juice hit the floor, he then looked down and was happy to see that the top didn't come off the bottle or else he would have to do a lot of cleaning tonight. He lowers one of his hands so that it was underneath her legs, his other arm was wrapped around her back, he stands up and lifts her into a carrying position. He carries her from the living room, going through the hallway and then eventually making his way to his bedroom, he then carries her over to the bed, lowers down onto the bed and then lays down to watch her sleep.
Jul 24, 2015 5:44 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai felt herself being lifted and laid down and moved closer cuddling him as she shivered a little and moved closer till she couldn't move any closer as she continued to sleep

Jul 24, 2015 5:52 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He grabbed the covers and then pulled them all the way up so that both of them were now under the covers while she was sleeping. He wraps his arms around her and closed the distance between their bodies kissed the top of her head as he drifts off to sleep as well.
Jul 24, 2015 6:00 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai continued to sleep through the night and all the way till the sunrise and after she moved a bit a rolled over as she wrapped herself in the entire covers forgetting he was there and sneezed

Jul 24, 2015 6:23 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He slept through the night and somehow managed to not wake up even once. Being in his old bed did make him nervous a lot, but being worried about something was really meaningless to him now. He opened his eyes when he heard her sneeze, he then touched his chest and saw where she sneezed. He kisses the top of her head, silently climbs of the of the bed to go and wipe off his chest.
Jul 24, 2015 6:33 PM

Jun 2015
AI

Ai continued to sleep and sneezed again as she turned over and coughed and sniffled and mumbled in her sleep "i'm cold" she continued to sleep and have a sneeze fit as she was rolled up in the covers

Jul 24, 2015 6:50 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He walked back into the bedroom, holding a wet towel against his chest and then he sat down at the edge of the bed and looked up at her. "I can see that you are cold, cute little baby." He leaned down and kisses her on the cheek.
Jul 24, 2015 6:56 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai heard someone talk and kiss her cheek and opened her eyes and unrolled the blanket as she rubbed her eyes and looked at him as she sniffles "I'm not a baby~" she pouted a bit

Jul 24, 2015 7:08 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He lays down so that he was directly behind her now and kissed the back of her head, she was still under the covers and his body was on top of them so that their bodies weren't touching right now. "You are my baby. That is all that matters to me."
Jul 24, 2015 7:19 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai smiles a bit "aww i love you but i would love orange juice and medicine more right now" she still had a chill and sneezed again as she sniffled and coughed

Jul 24, 2015 7:33 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"The orange juice and the medicine will be here soon. I just have to with for my driver to get back. I probably should have let you sleep longer so that you wouldn't wake up until all the stuff was here." He kissed the back of her head again.
Jul 24, 2015 7:42 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai nodded and turned around cuddling into him again "you should have she sniffled and moved to the other side of the bed and continued to face him from afar as she kept her eyes open and sneezed

Jul 24, 2015 8:46 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He reaches over and rubs the back of her head. "You can go back to sleep if you want to. Now that I am back home then that means I have to go out and do some work every now and then. Would you be okay with staying here alone for about an hour?"
Jul 24, 2015 10:05 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai moved closer to him and looked into his eyes hers filled with worry "you want to leave me here for a hour everyday~" she could barely take 10 minutes alone here but sighed " fine" she turned around her back facing him and she sneezed as she pouted

Jul 24, 2015 11:16 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He rubbed her cheeks and kisses her nose after she sneezed. "That hour is going to go by pretty damn fast, you won't even realize that I'm gone. And I'll bring you something good when I get back home." He now kisses her forehead and pulls the covers up on her a little bit before standing up. He now moves over to his closet, takes off his normal clothes and then grabs a suit from out of his closet. He puts the suit on and then fixes his clothes before walking back over to the bed so that he can see her again. "Since I'm already bringing you something back anyway, is there anything special that you want to go with the thing that I'm already getting for you?"
Jul 24, 2015 11:32 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai watched him get dress as she laid in the bed and sniffled and heard his question as he sat beside her again and shook her head "actually can I see you in that suit again tomorrow and the day after that" she smiled a bit and sneezed

Jul 25, 2015 12:10 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"You like this suit?" He looks down at himself while looking at the suit. "But yeah, I will let you see me in this suit again when you are up to it." He laughs a little bit and smiles. "As you know, I usually only wear suits during our role playing, so it takes a lot for me wear a suit on my own." He rubs the top of her head again. "I'll also have to make sure that I buy you lots and lots of tissues."
Jul 25, 2015 1:05 AM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai smiles a bit "I do like your suit" she pulls the bottom of the cos a bit and continued to smile "it looks really good on you" she smiled as she heard the rest of what he said and nodded at the last part as she sniffled and pulled her hand hand back under the covers and looked at him "your leaving now?" She pouted a bit

Jul 25, 2015 1:18 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"This suit makes me feel a little too formal than I would like to be. I always think that I'm going to a funeral when I put on a suit like this. But having you like it does take away some of the sting from looking so formal right now." He leaned into her and softly kisses her on the nose and smiled back. "I can stick around a little longer if you'd like me to."
Jul 25, 2015 1:25 AM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai shook her head and pushed his legs though really it just felt like she touched it "you can go so then you can come back to me earlier" she smiled a bit as she got up and opened her suitcase changing out of her regular clothes and outing on long pajama pants and a long sleeve matching shirt after putting her hair into a bun and got back in bed as she covers herself up again and looked at him as she waited for him to leave and planned on going back to sleep

Jul 25, 2015 8:09 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He watched her while she was changing clothes and noticed something that caught his attention and made him smile. "You even change clothes slower when you are sick. And since you do it slower that means I get see your body for a longer time when you won't have any clothes on during the change." He stands up. "You being sick actually benefit me in more ways than just me teasing you." He fixes his clothes now that he was standing all the way up. "But anyway, I'll be off now." He kisses her on the cheek and walks out of the room. He next goes through the main hallway and out of the living room, checks his pocket to make sure that he had all of the stuff that he needed with him. He now walks out of the house and then steps into the car that was waiting for him outside. The car soon drives off.
Jul 25, 2015 9:21 AM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai rolled her eyes hearing the next few things he said as she smiled a bit not being able to laugh and watched him leave out as she waved and soon she sighed and fell asleep again as she sneezed and coughed

Jul 25, 2015 9:22 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He finally made it back to the house 30 minutes later than he wanted to. He opened the front and walked inside of the house as he held a small bag in his hands. He went through the living room and then entered the kitchen to see if the stuff that he asked for was already in there. On the kitchen table he found some cough medicine, lemons and some tea. He next went over to the fridge and saw that it was stocked with all kinds of food and juices. He was glad that his driver did the grocery shopping while he was out working today. Now it was time to go and check on AI to see if she was still awake, he walked into the bedroom and then lays behind her on his back without saying anything to her.
Jul 25, 2015 9:35 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai heard the door and opened her eyes as she sneezed and felt someone climbed in the bed and turned to he was back and moved closer as she hugged him "welcome back" she smiled a bit and moved a bit closer to him

Jul 25, 2015 10:26 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"It is great to be back." He wraps one of his arms around her and pulls her onto his chest so that he can look at her. "I seem to keep waking you up today." He says with a smile one his face. "Did you enjoy your sleep?"
Jul 25, 2015 10:47 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai smiles a bit and lets him pull her to his chest and hears the next thing he said "it's fine that way I don't ever over sleep" she giggles a bit as she sniffles and hears his question and nods "I did though I wish I could ship my bed hear" she smiles

Jul 26, 2015 8:40 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"That is a good point, I think that your bed would make a good addition to this house." He rubs one of his hands on her back as he was looking up. "I have to say that things haven't gone as horribly wrong as I expected them to. Being back home is something that scared the hell out of me, but now it just feels normal again. I think that you truly are good luck to me." He kisses the top of her head.
Jul 26, 2015 10:30 AM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai smiled at the first thing he said as she sniffled and heard the next part blushing and felt him kiss her head "i-I suppose your correct other then me getting sick nothing horribly wrong did not happen" she put her head on his chest as she continued to sniffle

Jul 26, 2015 10:56 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He runs his fingers through her hair while and started to smile. "There is some cold medicine in the kitchen if you need me to get it for you." He softly rubs her chin with his other hand. "But you are a very calming influence on my life. I can probably do anything when I have you around."
Jul 26, 2015 11:03 AM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai nodded her head at the first thing he said "please do" she smiled a bit and heard the rest of what he said and blushed a bright red "i didn't know i was so important..." she sniffled again as she continued to blush

Jul 26, 2015 11:24 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"You are totally important to me," He says sincerely. "I don't even know where I would be right now without you. Meeting you really changed everything for the best with me." He kissed the top of her head again. "Do you want me to get the medicine from the kitchen now or to wait?"
Jul 26, 2015 11:38 AM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai blushed more hearing what he said and felt her heart beat speed up as she sniffled again as she felt small happy tears "medicine...um its...yes you can get it now please" she moved back a bit letting him have space for when he gets up to go

Jul 26, 2015 12:06 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He pulled himself up and then kissed her on the cheeks and stands up from the bed. He looks at her with a smile one his face. "I'll be right back." He blows a kiss at her and then walks out of the bedroom, he closed the door behind him and walk down the hall to get to the kitchen.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (17) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» AI's home (NSFW) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lifetime_Queen - Jun 15, 2015

1570 by The_Unholy_One »»
Jul 17, 2015 12:51 PM

» Shopping Area ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

SleeplessVampire - May 23, 2015

223 by The_Unholy_One »»
Jul 8, 2015 11:43 AM

» Restaurant ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

SleeplessVampire - May 24, 2015

240 by LightSpark090 »»
Jul 8, 2015 4:05 AM

» Dark Castle -Morgana's castle- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Setsu_Ka - May 26, 2015

1132 by LoveandHate91 »»
Jul 2, 2015 2:46 PM

» Kris Apartment [NSFW] ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

MartyBruceViet - May 27, 2015

246 by MartyBruceViet »»
Jun 29, 2015 4:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.