Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (17) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jul 21, 2015 11:24 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai pulled a smirk and moaned as she felt hum push into her pussy and squeezed his hands that he placed beside her head and moaned more as he thrust into her
I know what I want, and I won't stop trying.
Quitting? I can't, for now I'm flying.
It's impossible, it seems, but no matter what, I follow my dreams...

Jul 22, 2015 7:58 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He softly pokes her bottom lip with his tongue and raises his hips upwards a little bit to change the angles of his thrusting, he speeds up his thrusts and was now going faster inside of her, kisses her chin and now lets go of her hands, traces his hands all the way down to her breasts and cups and squeezes them gently while thrusting in her pussy and looking into her eyes.
Jul 22, 2015 8:30 AM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai moaned at the feeling of the pleasure as he thrust into her and picks up his speed as she moans more feeling his hand on her breast as she wrapped her hands around his neck and moan

Jul 22, 2015 9:12 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He tightly squeezes on her nipples and then French kisses her, sliding his tongue inside of her mouth and starts to move his hips at a different speed than before, deeply thrusting his penis inside of her but doing it slowly so that he make sure that she felt his entire penis go inside of her before he took it out each time, thrusting his penis in and out of her at a very thorough pace as he moans while sucking on her tongue.
Jul 22, 2015 9:23 AM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai moaned as she French kissed him back and felt his thorough thrusts and moaned more as she held on to him and felt her self close to cumming again as she held him a little tighter

Jul 22, 2015 9:34 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He used his tongue to play with hers, then he grabbed her tongue with his teeth and sucked on the tip of her tongue, brushing the tip of his tongue against hers as he smiles into the kiss. He continued that pace of deep thrusting, this time only going a little bit faster, he wanted to make sure that went inside of her slowly so that he could feel the full sensation of her tight pussy walls squeezing his penis. He grabs her nipples with his thumbs and index fingers, twisting on them to add even more pleasure.
Jul 22, 2015 9:53 AM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai continued to French kiss him and let him play with her tongue as she enjoyed and moaned at the new sensation of his thrust and held him tighter as she moaned out and came

Jul 22, 2015 10:06 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He French kissed her deeply and then places his hands on her back, he lifts her up and then sits down on his back and pulls her onto his lap. He grabbed her butt with both of his hands, moved her up and down on his lap to make her ride him as he raised and lowered his hips to meet the way that he was moving her. he takes his mouth away from hers and looked into her eyes while thrusting his penis in her.
Jul 22, 2015 10:27 AM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai moaned and felt him lift her up on his lap and thrusted as he moved her and held on to him and moaned as she thought about something as she looked at the door "w-what I someone walk in and hear us and then walk through your door?" She held him tighter as she continued to moan and looked into his eyes as she blushed a bright red

Jul 22, 2015 10:46 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He leaned his forehead against hers and smiled as slowed down his thrusting so that he can talk clearly for a moment without moaning. "I did forget to close the door." He bites his bottom lip and then kissed her. "Do you think that I should have closed it?" He starts to move her up and down his lap, upwardly thrusting his penis inside of her faster than before even before she had any time to answer what he just said to her.
Jul 22, 2015 11:03 AM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai heard what he said and scoffed and before she could respond clearly he thrust and moved her on his penis faster into her and moan out louder as she held him tighter and bit her bottom lip "y-you should have closed them you do want someone to come in and find us dont you?" She moaned again

Jul 22, 2015 11:13 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"We are fine," he says and quickly moans after making that statement. "My mind is only on you and feeling good." He kissed her deeply and then starts to make her move on his lap but this going even faster than before, raises and lowers his hips at new speeds, upwardly pounding his penis inside of her pussy while moaning against her lips, he could feel his penis twitch within her tight walls but he didn't care how close he was getting right now.
Jul 22, 2015 11:16 AM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai blushed at what he said and moaned as she kissed him back deeply and moaned into his mouth as she continued to enjoy the pleasure from the new speed he was moving them and moaned more and louder as she held him tightly and deepened their kiss as she moaned

Jul 22, 2015 11:45 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
Dyasin continued to move her at that same speed, but he did it in a way that allowed him to thrust his penis inside of her at new depths. He licked down her neck and kissed one of her nipples each time that it came into contact with his mouth, poking the nipple with his tongue that he was licking. He felt himself getting closer as his penis was twitching even more than before.
Jul 22, 2015 12:12 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai moaned as he continued to thrust fast and deep into her and held him tighter to her as he played with her body and came close to cumming again and moaned more as she started moving her own hips faster as she moaned more

Jul 22, 2015 12:52 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He was still moving her up and down, sliding his penis in and out of her each time that he moved her, he could feel her tight and wet walls squeeze all sides and then whole length of his penis, he moans against her neck and constantly kept his hips moving the whole time, upwardly thrusting his penis inside of her pussy until he finally reached his limit, shooting his semen deep inside of her pussy as he kept both of his hands on her butt and squeezed her cheeks.
Jul 22, 2015 1:10 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai moaned at every thrust he pushed into her and held him tighter and finally she felt him cum in her and moan as she came with him and hugged him and caught her breath and Lai back sliding his penis out of her "I think that was the best yet scary but really satisfying like a good thriller" she laughed and sat on her knees and kissed him

Jul 22, 2015 1:20 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He leans forward so that his body was now on top of hers, he kisses her neck and chin and then he rolled over onto his back and closed his eyes for a couple of seconds. "I think that was good enough to settle us down for a for while. We were both horny and we took care of our needs." He rubs the top of her head and then kissed her on the cheek. "I should probably get up and close the door, but I'm too tired now."
Jul 22, 2015 2:00 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai laughed and rolls on top of him and smiles "I don't feel like doing it either" she laid her head on his chest and traced her hand across it "I love you" she blushed "I just thought I should say it because I feel something really bad is going to happen and I rather for it not to happen but id rather tell you I love you every five minutes then to ever make you think I don't because of something I feel is going to happen" she smiled a bit

Jul 22, 2015 2:20 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"When did you come up with that doom and gloom mentality?" He kissed the top of her head and then smiled, he moves his hands now down to her back, runs his fingers all the way down to her butt and softly grabs it. "But anyway, I love you too. And I don't think that anything bad is going to happen, that is probably just me not thinking too much about the future or anything like that." He says and exhales happily.
Jul 22, 2015 2:38 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai laughs and smiled "one I came up with that mentality when you just had to bring me here and tell me all those stories and things before hand and two maybe I need to think like you but if we're both so carefree it wouldn't work out we'll both be dead or lost at words with no one being a watchful eye so id rather worry correct?" She giggled

Jul 22, 2015 3:17 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"But you are the one that wanted to come here. I could have easily took you somewhere else in the world. I do have my own fair share of money." He kissed the top of her head again and then ran his fingers through her hair, playing with the strands of her hair. "But with you doing all of that worrying that is going to make me think that you're going to have a lot of wrinkles on your face very soon."
Jul 22, 2015 3:27 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai laughed and kissed him "fine I'll give you thing to worry about so what do you worry about when it comes to me?" She smirked as she wanted to know "I'll tell you mine in return" she smiled

Jul 22, 2015 3:51 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"What do I worry about when it comes to you? I think that I just worry about if I'm good enough to keep you happy, I'm the first guy that you've been with and that puts a lot of pressure on me to keep from scaring you away. And there are times, when you have those thinking moments and I don't know what to say to you." He softly bops the top of her head and laughs. "I think that covers all of my worries."
Jul 22, 2015 4:23 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai giggles "well mines is similar to yours just I worry if I'm good enough to be the only one for you in many different ways such as conversation and sex if you would think of going and finding another girl because your tired with me or when you dont want to tell me things even though I can listen to you talk forever in the day even if it was about the same thing and the same sentence being repeated I worry if things will always be this way for us and if not what would life be like without you" she stared into his eyes as she meant every word and blushed a little "your probably gonna say dont worry about the future or that's crazy or something like that"

Jul 22, 2015 5:49 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"I'm just going to say that some of the stuff that you said is similar to what I just told you. We both talk about how we think that we are not good for the other one. I actually think that is a good thing that we can even agree on something like this." He places one of his hands on the top of her head and just keeps it there for now. "I'm not going to say anything about you worrying about the future and stuff, I think that my stance on the subject has been made clearly."
Jul 22, 2015 5:58 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai nodded and kissed him and Lai her head on his chest "your house is creepy it makes me worry more especially when we are his sitting here naked with the door open" she continued to lay her head on his chest as she played with his side

Jul 22, 2015 6:18 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He looks around the room and starts to laugh from her comment. "I think that this house is creepy. I guess that is because I'm just used to being in this house over the years." He kisses the top of head and runs his fingers up and down on her back. "You are free to get up and close the door, but I can't promise you that I won't try to fuck you again once I see your butt when you're walking towards the door."
Jul 22, 2015 7:02 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai laughed "I wont let you I'm not in the mood especially to do it twice in this creepy house" she giggled and sat up "besides I set my records here unless you fucked some other girl here more then once I might have to break that one tomorrow when we wake up" she giggled again

Jul 22, 2015 8:02 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"You really are being too silly about being in my house." He gets up and then kisses the side of her head. "I'll get the driver to take us to a hotel in the morning. It doesn't make sense for us to be here if you think it is creepy. Either that, or we just won't have sex anymore from now on." He steps out of the bed and then walks over to the door and closes it.
Jul 22, 2015 8:16 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai stands up and walks over to the door and kissed him "nope we'll stay right here and still have sex I still have records to break and I'm not leaving till I'm the last one to break them all correct?" She puts her hand on his and lifted it up kissing it and walking back to the window and looks out of it but only revealing her face outside of it

Jul 22, 2015 8:55 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"I don't think that you should worry about that record too much, it is not something that I never even thought about until now." He steps away from the door and comes back over to the bed, leans down and picks his clothes back up. He puts his boxers on first, then the socks and followed that up by putting his pants and shoes back on. He walks over towards the window to see what she was looking at.
Jul 22, 2015 9:05 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai listened as he moved around and continued to look at the garden hearing what he said and feeling him behind her and held his hands pulling then around her waist "I care I'm the girlfriend that gets a little jealous when shes not first at everything that has to deal with the boyfriend she loves" she giggled

Jul 22, 2015 9:32 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
Dyasin wraps his arms around her behind and then kissed the back of her head as he looked out of the window as well. "You can still be the best at something even if you are not the first one to do it." He rubs his fingers against her stomach but only in a soft and tender way. "You honestly have nothing to ever be jealous about. I'm happy to be all yours."
Jul 22, 2015 10:25 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai smiled and turned around and kissed him as she hugged him close "fine I'll trust you since I'm completely yours and no one else's" she smiled and kissed him again

Jul 22, 2015 11:15 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
Dyasin kept his arms around her the whole time, he then leaned his head down towards and places his face in front of her face, kissing her on the lips and rubbing his nose against hers. "And that is all that I wanted to hear." He now kisses her forehead.
Jul 22, 2015 11:39 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai smiled at him and kissed him again as she heard something "please tell me I'm imagining things because I'm still a little worried" she looked around before looking back at him and into his eyes and blushed as she smiled

Jul 23, 2015 1:33 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"I think that you are just a worrying old woman that is trapped in a young woman's body." He leans his forehead against hers and then kisses her on the nose. "But I don't mind doing my best to help ease some of the worries that you may have in life."
Jul 23, 2015 8:12 AM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai giggled and looked at him and poked his chew "I am not a worried old woman I just don't want things to go horribly wrong and to solve this I'm going to put back on my clothes so I wont be caught naked" she kisses him multiple times and walls away as she bends over and finds and grabs her clothes to put them on

Jul 23, 2015 9:22 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
Being the kind of person that he was, he made sure that he took the time to stare at her ass when he saw her bending over like that and putting her clothes back on. "I still can't enough of looking at your ass." He walked behind her and then he kissed the back of her head, he then feels his phone vibrating in his pocket, he takes the phone out and reads the message on the screen. He turns to AI and smiles. "Our food is here."
Jul 23, 2015 9:39 AM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai laughed at what he said and finished fixing her clothes as she looks at him after hearing the last thing he says "food? I totally forgot about that but putting that to the side first I need panties" she walked closer to him and kissed him "unless you want me to be pantyless in your perverted household can you get me a pair of panties out of my suitcase?" She smiled and kissed him again as she went to finding her shoes and getting them as she puts them on

Jul 23, 2015 10:34 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"How can you possible forget about the food?" He says in a teasing way and smiles at her. "This house isn't nearly as perverted as you may think that it is." He kisses her on the nose and steps away from her. "All of our clothing should be in the living room by now. I'll be right back." He softly smacks her butt and walks out of the room towards the living room.
Jul 23, 2015 10:38 AM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai giggled and shook her head as she smiled and finished putting on her shoes and waited for him to come back as she sat on the bed her legs spread open a little for comfort as she twirled her foot

Jul 23, 2015 10:51 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He walked inside of the living room and saw that all of their bags were on the sofa and he saw some food that was on the table. He just grabs the bags for now and would wait to come back in a few minutes to get the food. he carried the bags down the hall and all the way to his bedroom and then he saw her with her legs open. "I think that it is a good thing that I was the one that came in this room, huh?" He winks and then brings the bags and suitcases to the bed and sits hers down in front of her.
Jul 23, 2015 11:23 AM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai giggled "it was comfortable" she picked up her suitcase and looked inside grabbing some panties out of it and putting them on and walking close to him and kissed him and after fixed her skirt "you liked the peep show anyway" she giggled and hugged him "if someone else come in and seen that I think I would have fainted" she giggled again as she laid her head on his chest

Jul 23, 2015 12:53 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"I find it funny that you were so worried about someone seeing naked not that long ago, but then you were willing to sit in the bed with legs wide open like that." He rubs the top of her head and runs his fingers through her hair as he was looking down at her. "I get the feeling that you would have blushed a lot if someone else would have saw you, but I do not think that you would have fainted though." He takes his hand from her head and then places that hand on her back. "Are you ready to eat?"
Jul 23, 2015 2:18 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai sighed and playfully pouted "it was comfortable and I would have fainted story for another time and yes I am ready to eat" she kissed him and pulled him out the door and downstairs

Jul 23, 2015 7:41 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He held onto her hand as the two of them walked the house and then they made it to the living room where the food was located. The food was in two styrofoam trays and they were marked as to what each tray had in them. He looked at her as they stood in front of the trays. "Do you want the fish or the chicken? Or do you want both and we each get some of the other person's food?"
Jul 23, 2015 8:04 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai thought and smiled as she nodded as if deciding and looked at him "both" she sat at the table and crossed her legs together on the chair as she got chill and shivered as she looked at him

Jul 23, 2015 8:29 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"That sounds good to me as well." He walks over to the other side of the table and then opens up both of the trays. One tray had three pieces of fish, mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, and bread. The other tray had chicken, spaghetti, corn and bread. "This is a whole lot of food for us."
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (17) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» AI's home (NSFW) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lifetime_Queen - Jun 15, 2015

1570 by The_Unholy_One »»
Jul 17, 2015 12:51 PM

» Shopping Area ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

SleeplessVampire - May 23, 2015

223 by The_Unholy_One »»
Jul 8, 2015 11:43 AM

» Restaurant ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

SleeplessVampire - May 24, 2015

240 by LightSpark090 »»
Jul 8, 2015 4:05 AM

» Dark Castle -Morgana's castle- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Setsu_Ka - May 26, 2015

1132 by LoveandHate91 »»
Jul 2, 2015 2:46 PM

» Kris Apartment [NSFW] ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

MartyBruceViet - May 27, 2015

246 by MartyBruceViet »»
Jun 29, 2015 4:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.