New
Jun 20, 2015 9:05 PM

Oct 2014
The city streets of Arzla City.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 21, 2015 12:17 PM

May 2015
Aurelia walked through the streets not caring what was around her or the situation, she was taking her time with her walk. If anything Aurelia wouldnt look noble, more like a whore on the look out for a hookup, yet she liked her looked and cared not for what people thought, those that knew her understood why she dressed like that and didnt question her on it thanks to her abilities.

The wind lightly pushing her hair behind her as she took her steps, heels sounding down the street in an echo, her sheathed sword clung tightly to her belt. Sighing rather loudly Aurelia stretched her arms out behind her head, visibly obvious she was bored, hell there was nothing to do right now.
Jun 21, 2015 6:06 PM

Mar 2015
Monty Mars sulked down the road, he had his hood up, obscuring the upper half of his face in shadows. He had a raggedy cloak on, as winter was approaching and there was a chill in the air. He had the look of some kind of rogue, and it was obvious from his clothes he was certainly a commoner.

He looked up towards the Castle as he walked, he sighed, not sure if what he was about to attempt was wise, but then again, he was rather bored, and short on money.

He rubbed his hands together out of habit, walking past the woman. He didn't pay much mind to her, he was deep in thought about how he would go about this plan, or if it was even possible in the first place.
Jun 22, 2015 3:09 AM

May 2015
Whistling lightly Aurelia walked through the streets till she looked around, eyes on her, not very many are looking to enquire something, more or less they'd rather just walk over to her and give her a good stab and take her gold, but wouldnt that be stupid? Witnessing one of the men's gaze's she laughed lightly and turned around, heading her way back towards the castle, smirk on her face as she took her steps.

[Leaving the Area she headed into the Castle]
XenocobraJun 22, 2015 8:42 AM
Jun 22, 2015 12:59 PM

Mar 2015
Monty Mars watched her leave, turning to follow her from a distance. He stopped a couple yards away, watching her enter the boundaries of the Castle. He looked around the street he was on, inspecting the guards, buildings and the castle itself.

He lightly sighed once again, sitting down in a nearby alleyway. He rubbed his eyes, internally debating if it was really worth trying to break into the Castle. It wasn't that he would have too much trouble infiltrating the castle, it was the fear of what would happen to him if he got caught. He imagined it would look very bad if he, the hooded and raggedy stranger was caught snooping around the Emperor's Bedchambers looking for valuables.

But then again, there were also many interesting things to be found in the Castle, so many things he could steal, so many interesting things he could learn. And perhaps he could find out more about that old rumor about a secret son of the Royal family? Either way, his impulse to steal and his natural curiosity got the better of him in the end, promising himself that he would attempt to infiltrate the castle.

He stood back up, walking over to the end of the Alleyway, looking around the corner at the Castle.

He formulated a plan to get in, noting the frequent patrols of Guardsmen in the area. He figured he could climb up the side and slip in through a window, there seemed to be plenty of handholds in the stonework he could use to get up, that would be the easy part, the hard part would be slipping past the City Watch to get close enough.

He left the Alley, getting closer to the Castle Entrance.
Jun 24, 2015 6:34 PM

Jan 2013
Having finished her task Grave simply removes her clothing, walking around in the armor beneath, the unknown traveler having been laid to rest is no longer a concern..however what was a concern, for grave at any rate was very simple..

Where to find a new dress..and where to find more work, half wondering if the town board or guard had anything Grave wanders off humming happily. Where to go and what to do she had to think for a bit, but work always came to her sooner or later.
Jun 25, 2015 3:36 PM
Mar 2013
Siegfried walked through the streets. He wanted to find a place to stay for the night. He was used to sleeping in the streets of he had to but his recent work meant he had cash to work with and could afford a place to stay.
Jun 25, 2015 3:39 PM

Oct 2014
(the tavern acts as an inn as well if you want to make him stay there.)
Jun 25, 2015 3:45 PM
Mar 2013
(Thank you for the bit of direction there.)
Jun 25, 2015 3:54 PM
Mar 2013
Siegfried
As he walked he looked over and saw the tavern and decided to walk in.
Jun 26, 2015 3:15 PM

May 2015
Aurelia left the Castle and proceeded into town, for two different things, one to see if she could get her blade sharpened and second to get out from that hellish atmosphere she left behind. "Ugh i swear if he doesnt pay attention he'll lose her and that would really suck" She says tio herself.
Jun 26, 2015 5:56 PM

Oct 2014
The bell begins to sound throughout the city, the signal to go and join the procession that will welcome King Elendere and his family.
Jun 26, 2015 6:06 PM

May 2015
Aurelia Sighing as she heard the bell proceeded back towards the castle.
Jun 26, 2015 6:14 PM

Oct 2014
(Procession is at the city gates)
Jun 27, 2015 7:47 AM

Jan 2013
Having found no work so far Grave walks the stree with a wheel barrow...by which means she obtained remains in question, deciding to make money with one of her other two jobs, pushing it along while slapping the side with her shovel in the time honored tradition of grave keepers...though odd given her new dress.

"BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!" WAM! The shovel halberd smacks the side of the cart. "BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!" Surely some houses had dead people inside she thought, if not likely someone would get annoyed then she could make dead bodies, that always worked.
Jun 27, 2015 7:53 AM

Oct 2014
(charming)
Jun 27, 2015 8:07 AM

Jan 2013
Wymsical said:
(charming)

[spoiler]
Jun 27, 2015 4:43 PM

Dec 2013
Rowan a set of houses over, hears the call and rhythmic beating and can tell who it is. Walking ahead of the grave digger as she continues her incessant and brash call for bodies, rounding the corner he puts his boot on the rim of the barrow, stopping it, and stares her down with an annoyed expression.
Jun 27, 2015 6:14 PM

Jan 2013
Gasping a bit as if happy to see him, or ignorant of his expression she stops the cart. "Ah ser Guardsman! Hello to you! Have you any bodies that are dead, bounties, or bodies that need to be made dead?" Leaning her shovel against her side, Grave waits to see what the man wanted, hopefully it was work.
Jun 27, 2015 6:33 PM

Dec 2013
Attempting to stress his displeasure Rowan kept the stare up for awhile until sighing in defeat. "I've no bodies... I thought I told you to stop this." he said with a nod to the barrow. "If there be dead to bury I'll send a watchman to you, so stop disturbin the peace. The cities abuzz over King Elendere, you should join in the festives.. and cease with this." he said again with a nod to the barrow as he took his foot off it.
Jun 27, 2015 6:48 PM

Jan 2013
"Aww...fine...fine." Like a child thats been scolded she simple sulks walking away from the Wheel Barrow. Perking up a little over the mention of festives she pauses. "Oh Festives?! But I didn't see a hangman's stand being built in the square.." Grave says in a serious manner as if considering it. "So what about?"
Jun 27, 2015 7:25 PM

Dec 2013
"Not right sure, but there was a messenger through here before he arrived. Went and brought his family as well, so I say somethin to do with relations." Rowan said looking briefly toward the castle and ignoring her remark on the gallows. "Rumor has it the Princess and Prince of Eqomer were alone together, so may see a wedding."
Jun 27, 2015 8:21 PM

Jan 2013
"Tch..an assassination would be worth more money and fun.." Twisting her mouth as if thinking, Grave just shrugs. "Oh well I have plenty of money so guess its fine!" Sighing a bit as if bored she looks at the guard with a gruff expression. "Well I guess I won't be no trouble..just get some water or something sit around all day. Could clean my house.." Waiting to make sure the guard captain needs nothing else she ponders what to do next.
Jun 27, 2015 8:46 PM

Dec 2013
Thinking about heading back Rowan's eyes are caught by the girls shovel. Remembering the number of escapes he'd had, it seemed there was something about the cells he didn't know and everyone else did. "How skilled you with that shovel." he asks nodding toward it. If she was as good as he thought then she may be able to point him to the fault in their security.
AstrosJun 27, 2015 8:50 PM
Jun 27, 2015 9:23 PM

Jan 2013
Pausing to think on his request she shrugs. "I broke a brick wall down with it today?" She says of the Halberd shovel..which was a strange weapon only a person named Grave would tug around. "Why need me to knock some walls down for yah?" She askes hopefully.
Jul 12, 2015 3:56 AM

Aug 2013
Tilly walks through the city gate looking around It sure has been a while since i visited here she thinks as she walks through the streets of the city
Jul 17, 2015 2:19 PM
Mar 2013
Siegfried made his way through the streets looking around for anything else he might need.
Jul 20, 2015 12:47 PM

Jan 2013
Daniel
He was sitting on a chair in his store reading a book, a grimmoire to be more precise. He was deep into the book but at the same time he did look out for any customer. Wearing his usual black hoodie to hide his hears he spins around the chair constantly. He closes his book after seemingly have read the whole thing. He puts his hands into the air stretching.

"Aaah! Not many customers today, i could have taken the day to craft instead."

After saying these words he puts his right hand on his chin while holding his newest creation with his left hand. I looked like some kind of shield, a shield for babies judging by the size of it.

"Maybe i should hire someone to take care of the store. That way i can concentrate on making my crafting skills better."

He then looks at the grimmoire he was reading. He safe started showing a little bit of sadness

"Besides that is the last grimmoire master left behind. After mastering it there won't be any other way for me to get better than to leave this place."

And so he stayed in his shop with a banner on the outside that said "Open" waiting for customers to come in.

Jul 21, 2015 7:19 PM
Mar 2013
Siegfried saw the shop and looked into it, wondering what was sold there.
Jul 21, 2015 7:29 PM

Jan 2013
Daniel
He notices this man looking into his store.

Huh? A customer? He thought.

"See anything you like?" He said while raising himself from his comfortable chair.

Jul 21, 2015 7:36 PM
Mar 2013
He looked to the shop owner. "Not sure yet. Don't even know what you're selling exactly."
Jul 21, 2015 7:43 PM

Jan 2013
Daniel

He smiles as he made his way to this man.

"I sell just about anything a warrior or hunter would need. Amor, weapons, shields and even back packs."

He didn't want to tell him that he made the his product by himself. He likes to have fun and test his customers. Putting normal equipments on the front and the few magical ones on the back. Wanting to see if they will have the eye to see the difference in equality.

Jul 21, 2015 8:04 PM
Mar 2013
He walked in looking over the various shields and armor. He found a nice piece of leather armor and looked it over. Before Daniel could react he drew his seax from his belt and drove it through the center of the armor pinning it to the wall. "Ok. but I don't think these will sell too well."
Jul 21, 2015 8:17 PM

Jan 2013
(Hey, are you shitting on my work? ]:( )
Daniel

He was kind of irritated that his work was insulted.

*sigh* Looks like another blind guy. What worse he went to the worse amor in the shop. Btw didn't i throw that failure? Anyways it seems that instead of having an eye for good equipment he has en eye for bad equipment.

He walks to the Siegfried waiting for him to take out the sword from the wall. In order for him to retrive the armor.

"I don't how you did it but you found the worse equipment in the store. This one was one of my failures. I should have thrown it but it seems that i had forgotten to do so."

(His equipment are not shit bruh. Even the worse ones are at least average. Keep that in mind. He is a genius at this.)

Jul 21, 2015 8:26 PM
Mar 2013
He pulled the knife from the wall and said "Good. Then whatever else is hear should be on par with what I had back home." He said. He walked around and asked "Do you have any armor from the north lands?"
Jul 21, 2015 8:34 PM

Jan 2013
Daniel
He looks at the whole on the wall That's gonna cost something...
He takes the armor from the ground and looks at Siegfried with a smile.
"I am sorry but this store only sells equipment made by myself but i am sure that if you look carefully enough you should find what you want or maybe even better."
That is if you got the eyes.

Jul 21, 2015 8:40 PM
Mar 2013
He nodded as He went over everything. He made his way through to the back and said "So tell me, you a magic user?" He said glancing grimmoire.
Jul 21, 2015 9:03 PM

Jan 2013
Daniel
He walked to his desk and put the leather amor under it.
"I don't really know but i am trying to learn about magic. I think it is fasinating. Don't you?" he said smiling at Siegfried while touching his grimmoire.

Jul 23, 2015 12:28 PM
Mar 2013
"Not particularly." He said. "Last time I tried it I got struck by lightning" Siegfried had no love for magic, namely cause he had nearly been killed by it several times.
Jul 23, 2015 12:33 PM

Jan 2013
Daniel
"That is truly saddening, since magic is really beautiful once you try looking deeper into it." he said smiling. "Magic is not only used to hurt it also used as a way to protect, heal and much more one day in the future, i am..."
He stopped himself "We-well have you made your choice sir?"

Jul 24, 2015 3:30 AM

Aug 2013
After wandering around the city for a long while, Tilly walks up in front of Daniel's shop when did this get here.... well let's see how good this guy is then she mutters to himself and gives a playful grin to the idea. Tilly walks in looking around.
Jul 24, 2015 12:26 PM
Mar 2013
Siegfried looked to the blacksmith. "Ah. Didn't think to see you here." He said walking over to her.
Jul 24, 2015 12:44 PM

Aug 2013
"Well, didn't think to end up here myself either, i was just taking a walk and noticed this shop. Haven't seen it either so wanted to take a look" Tilly says and thinks for a while "Your mail is done, also found right sized gambison, helmet fix is for free" She adds
Jul 24, 2015 3:09 PM

Jan 2013
Daniel

He notices a woman coming into the shop "Welcome" he said with a warm and welcoming smile.

"Is there anything specific you are looking after?" he said as he started walking towards her.

Jul 24, 2015 3:20 PM

Aug 2013
"No, i just stumbled upon this store" Tilly says as she picks up a random sword examining it thoroughly "You know who made these?" She asks curiously
Jul 24, 2015 3:25 PM

Jan 2013
Daniel
"Everything in the store is made by me."
She got good eyes, i made that sword with high quality metal, even tho it looks really plain it is one of my best works. Tho not being a magical weapon that is a fine piece of metal.
"Does that sword interest you?" he asked to see if she didn't just stumble upon it by accident.
[i]I wonder if she'll also notice that this is a lair with scrap and good weapons... Well scrap a mean average. I don't want the store to have a bad name do i?

Jul 24, 2015 3:29 PM

Aug 2013
"Well depends on what you mean with interest, i'm not buying it but the sword itself interests me... Eskuethil with a bit of iron and gold mixed to it?" Tilly says while examining the sword very thoroughly, paying attention to slightest details
Jul 24, 2015 3:38 PM

Jan 2013
Daniel

He was even more surprised with her getting the materials right.

"Are you perhaps a blacksmith?" he asked curious.

Jul 24, 2015 3:42 PM

Aug 2013
"One of the best in Arzla, i gotta say, you handle the mixture well, this mixture is pretty hard to handle, but i find couple very crucial mistakes here" Tilly says with dead serious tone, when it comes to smithing, she sure is serious about it
Jul 24, 2015 3:43 PM

Jan 2013
Daniel
"Did i?" he asked surprised.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» {Arzla} Hearthforge (Tilly's Forge/Home) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rauzi - Jun 25, 2015

343 by Rauzi »»
Aug 19, 2015 11:15 AM

» {Arzla City} - Tavern ( 1 2 )

Wymsical - Jun 21, 2015

75 by Wymsical »»
Aug 16, 2015 3:52 AM

» {Arzla Castle} - Guest Room 3 (Sir Siegfried will be staying here)

Wymsical - Jul 12, 2015

5 by Ookami-51 »»
Aug 12, 2015 8:21 PM

» {Arzla City} - Arzla City Entrance ( 1 2 )

Wymsical - Jun 20, 2015

58 by Ultea »»
Aug 10, 2015 1:32 PM

» {Arzla City} - Wedding Ceremony ( 1 2 )

Wymsical - Aug 2, 2015

62 by Wymsical »»
Aug 10, 2015 12:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.