Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (17) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jul 19, 2015 12:27 PM

Jun 2015
AI
She walked over in front of him "i mean family pictures are more representing how much you care though who am i to talk i have absolutely zero pictures up myself" she giggled "your not finished Dyasin socks and boxers are to covering don't you think" she smirked and waited
I know what I want, and I won't stop trying.
Quitting? I can't, for now I'm flying.
It's impossible, it seems, but no matter what, I follow my dreams...

Jul 19, 2015 12:55 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"I was just about to mention how you didn't have any pictures of your family back at your house, but you stole the thunder before I could even say it." He walks all the way over to the bed and takes his socks off first, brings his hands up to his sides and then he pulls his boxers all the way down to the floor and stood in front of her naked.
Jul 19, 2015 1:00 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai giggled and seen him finish undressing and smirked "you know i noticed but never said anything but i'd rather tell you this here anyway so i can say i said at least one very naughty thing here" she smirked "your penis length is magnificent" she laughed and looked in her purse pulling out a pen and sitting it on the desk and walking back over to him with the pen and touched his shoulder as she walked around him and moved her hand away as she looked him over "nice ass too" she laughed again as she smacked it

Jul 19, 2015 1:06 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"I didn't think that this would turn into a physical but I will not complain. And about the length of my penis," He grabs it and then starts to slowly stroke it. "I think that the length of it is perfectly fit for your pussy. Think of like my penis is the key that unlocks your house of pleasure. I know it sounds corny but it makes sense to me.." He takes his hand away from his penis and then blows a kiss at her. "By the way, have I passed the exam or is there something else that you'll need?"
Jul 19, 2015 1:13 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai giggled "the key to my house of pleasure sounds romantic but what if i used my fingers they also unlock that house and so does yours but i won't think to much into the saying anymore " she giggled and heard his question "no i just like looking at you naked it's sexy" she picked up the hand that touched his penis and licked his fingers and smirked "i should taste your body huh?" she giggled as she was feeling really horny

Jul 19, 2015 1:37 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"True. Our fingers do have a little way to unlock those doors at times, but I like it better when my key goes inside of you over and over and over again." He reaches out towards her and touches her face with one of his hands. "Then you should hurry and taste me so that I can get my chance to taste you as well. I do like to give what I get." He now looked into her eyes and smiled.
Jul 19, 2015 2:03 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai giggled and pushed him down on the bed and crawled between her legs and kissed him before licking and sucking his and then moved down his body and took extra care of his abs before looking up "you taste good so far" she smirked

Jul 19, 2015 2:21 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
As he was pushed down on the bed, he looked up at her with a smile on his face, he kissed her back after being kissed and then moves his hands to her sides as he looked into her pretty eyes. "I think that you are going to taste even better though."
Jul 19, 2015 2:33 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai smiled and giggled as she shook her head to what he said "i don't think so i think you got me beat when it comes to taste" she smirked and kissed him before going down again and sucking his penis "this is good too" she smirked and went back to sucking

Jul 19, 2015 2:42 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He moaned and looked down at her before saying anything to her, takes both his hands and then moves them down to her head, running his fingers through her hair as he could his penis get even harder now that it was being sucked by her. He starts to raise and lower his hips a little bit while still moaning. "Y-you're really good at this." He watches her and bites his bottom lip.
Jul 19, 2015 3:00 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai looked up and smiled as she moved up and kissed him "thank you i'm g;ad you like it" she giggled and went back down once again putting his penis in her mouth and sucking as she licked all around it

Jul 19, 2015 3:25 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He bit on his bottom lip and starts to move his hips upwards and then back down a little bit once he felt her sucking him again, he rand his fingers against her cheeks while still looking down at her and watching the way that his penis was going n and out o her mouth whenever his hips moved. "A-are you trying to make me cum?" He smiled as he waited her answer.
Jul 19, 2015 3:43 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai continued to suck him not answering his question and looked at him and decided she wanted to be dominating "you talk to much quiet and enjoy it it might not happen again while we're here don't speak unless important or your talked to ok?" she went back to sucking his penis and licking it more

Jul 19, 2015 3:48 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He looked at her and then winked as he thought about how we was going to use this to help him in the future. He starts back rubbing her cheeks, running his fingers against her cheeks as he continues to moan from the way that his penis was being sucked, he had now stopped moving his hips and wanted to let her take control over everything that would and was happening.
Jul 19, 2015 4:00 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai lifted up after he stopped thrusting and licked around his penis and teased the top as she smirked before winking back at him and giggled before sucking his penis again

Jul 19, 2015 4:13 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
Dyasin moaned a little more as he bit his bottom lip, closes his eyes for a brief second and then he could feel his penis beginning to twitch against her tongue. Just the feeling of having his penis licked and sucked that way made get close to reaching his limit much faster than he thought would happen. Maybe holding out last night made him more sensitive to this kind of stuff.
Jul 19, 2015 4:43 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai blew on his penis and felt him twitch in her mouth and picked up her pace sucking and licking it more waiting for him to finally cum as she smirked

Jul 19, 2015 4:49 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
That small blow from her caused him to shiver a lot, it was such a great feeling when some thing like that happened, just that little blow and the sucking after it sent him over his limit as he shot a load of his semen from the tip of his penis, shooting it into her mouth as he moaned more, biting his bottom lip as he shivered.
Jul 19, 2015 5:20 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai swallowed and looked up as she smiled "i guess that felt good for you" she sat on her knees and continued to look at him looking over his body again and smirked a small blush on her face

Jul 19, 2015 5:50 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He pulled himself up as he saw that blush on her face, he leans in towards her and then he grabs her shoulders and pulls her down on her back, he now leans over her and then pressed his mouth against hers, deeply kissing her without saying one word to her.
Jul 19, 2015 6:20 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai pulled back and looked at him and bit her bottom lip "i'm not full out having sex with you in your parents house i'd rather walk the house naked then let them find me having sex with their son in their house" she smirked "maybe i will just cause their son is to sexy" she giggled

Jul 19, 2015 6:31 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"You talk to much. You should just be quiet and enjoy the things that I'm about to do to you." He kissed her again and then placed his hands on her breasts, grabbing them through her clothes as he now leaned his body down on hers and smiled.
Jul 19, 2015 6:46 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai giggled "says the talker" she kissed him back and nodded her head as she let him take over and do what he want with her as she quietly kissed him her tongue playing with his

Jul 19, 2015 7:04 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He slides his tongue into her mouth and then licked the tip of her tongue and mixed his saliva with hers as he sucked and licked on her tongue, takes one of his hands and moved it down to her lower body, rubbing her pussy through her clothes while groping her breasts through her clothes with his other hand.
Jul 19, 2015 7:11 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai lifted up and moved back as she looked at him "i-i don't think i can do this here" she moved a little further on his bed and hugged her legs as she looked at him with a pout

Jul 19, 2015 7:54 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He rolled over onto his back and shook his head. "Does that mean that we're never going to have sex again? I don't think that you and I will be going back to your house anytime soon. I mean, do we go get a hotel or something?"
Jul 21, 2015 1:16 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai thought about the and moved her arms spreading her legs open "come on in ready" she didn't want to leave everyday just to have sex so she decided to just get comfortable like him "lets have sex" she smirked

Jul 21, 2015 1:44 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"You changed your mind really fast about that, not that I have a problem with having sex with you." He rolls over onto his sides and smiled while looking at her. "But are you sure about this?" He raises up slightly and kisses her neck.
Jul 21, 2015 1:52 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai smiled and nodded as she bit her bottom lip when he kissed her neck "I can't be the last naked girl you embraced in this house or room nor bed if we dont have sex in this house right?" She giggled

Jul 21, 2015 2:01 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
Dyasin climbs all the way up to his knees and smiled at her. Takes one hand and places it down on her sides and pulls her closer to him until their bodies were touching. He licked his own lips at first and then kissed her softly as he pushes her down on her back and leaned over her during the kiss.
Jul 21, 2015 2:21 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai seen him lift up and smile at her and smiled back as she let him put his hands on her sides and pull her closer and kissed him back softly as she felt and let him pull her back on the bed

Jul 21, 2015 2:49 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He continued to kiss her with a grin on his face, he then starts to slide her skirt all the way down to her feet and then he kissed the front of her neck, then kissed her chin as he takes the skirt all the way off.
Jul 21, 2015 3:02 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai smiled and against their kiss knowing he was thinking naughty things as she let him take off her skirt and and moaned a Lille as he kissed her neck

Jul 21, 2015 3:22 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He now took the rest of her clothing off so that she would now only have her panties on. He kisses the front of her panties and then slides his tongue out, running his tongue up and down against the front of her panties, licking her pussy through her panties as he plays with her nipples, rubbing them and grabbing them as his tongue moves from side to side against her panties now.
Jul 21, 2015 3:29 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai moaned as she felt him lick her pussy through her panties and played with her breast and slid her hand to his head as If keeping him there and her face became a brighter flush

Jul 21, 2015 4:06 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
Dyasin grabs her nipples with his thumbs and index fingers, twisting on them very gently and even making them bounce as he plays with them. He moves his head up and down, brushing his tongue against the print of her pussy on her panties, he moved his tongue quickly and tasted her wetness each time he moved his tongue and smiled from hearing her moans.
Jul 21, 2015 5:25 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai moaned more as she felt him play with her breast making it bounce and licking her pussy and moaned more as she moved her legs a little

Jul 21, 2015 5:54 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He now wanted to tasted her without the panties in the way, he raises up to his knees and grabs the waistband of her panties, hooks his index fingers inside of her panties and slides her panties down her legs, and then all the way down to her feet and he holds them up to his face and smells them. "You smell good enough to eat." He winks at her and then gets back down on his hands and knees, spreads her legs back open and then places his face right in front of her pussy, presses his tongue against the entrance of her pussy, moves his tongue up and down, sliding his tongue inside of her entrance as he licks some of her wetness each time his tongue moves.
Jul 21, 2015 6:25 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai moaned and felt him pull her panties all the way down and lick her and moaned more "are you going to eat me?" She pulled a smirk that didn't last long as she moaned out again

Jul 21, 2015 6:34 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He wasn't going to answer that question as he decided to let his tongue do all of the talking for him. He takes his right hand and moves it o her pussy, spreads her pussy lips open with those fingers and then he slides his tongue inside of her by moving his face closer to her pussy, once his tongue was inside of her he moved it from side to side and made sure that he did it really slow so that she could feel him licking her walls each time he moved his wet tongue.
Jul 21, 2015 7:15 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai moaned more as she felt his tongue in her and knew he was just going to show her and pulled a smirk as she continued to moan more and hold his head again

Jul 21, 2015 7:26 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He now starts to move his head up and down, sliding his tongue in and out of her, licking her pussy lips and then sliding his tongue inside of her, moving his head at a very steady pace and keeping it moving. He would bring his tongue back inside of his mouth every few seconds so that he can swallow the juices that would coat his tongue as he was literally fucking her with his tongue.
Jul 21, 2015 7:54 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai moaned more as she continued to feel his tongue and moaned and hold his head in front of her pussy as she enjoyed the pleasure "do I taste good as you thought I would?" She smirked as she asked him when he pulled his tongue back

Jul 21, 2015 8:09 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
Dyasin looked up at her with his lips covered in her juices and his own saliva. "You really do." He sucks on her pussy lips and then kisses them in the same way that he does with her mouth, slides his tongue back out and licks circles around her pussy, playfully hitting her pussy lips with his tongue and then he slides his tongue back inside of her again, moves his head back and forth slowly, moving his tongue in and out her quickly.
Jul 21, 2015 8:13 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai moaned more as she smirked hearing answer as she held back her laughter from his face and expression and moaned more holding his head once more feeling what he was doing and enjoying the feeling and came as she moaned out

Jul 21, 2015 8:27 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He continued to circle his tongue around her pussy lips, and then he was able to lick all of the juices coming from her pussy when she came, he then slides his tongue back inside of her one more time to make sure that he licked up anything that he might have missed, he now licks her clit, kisses her belly button, moves up in the bed and licks in between her breasts. He was now all the way on top of her, he now tenderly kisses her on the lips as he presses his body against hers.
Jul 21, 2015 8:39 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai kissed him back and tasted herself and held him close to her as she slightly lifted her body to his and moaned into their kiss as she enjoyed the given pleasure

Jul 21, 2015 9:24 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
Dyasin slides his tongue inside of her mouth, brushes his tongue against the tip of her tongue, licks her tongue and moves his tongue from side to side in her mouth, mixing their saliva and her pussy juices in both of their mouths as his tongue continues to move in her mouth. He moves his hands to her legs, spreads them open and presses his lower body against her, rubbing his penis against her clit, moves his hips and grinds against her.
Jul 21, 2015 9:46 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai moaned more and louder as she pulled away from the kiss and covered her mouth as she didn't want to be too loud just in case some one walked into the house and moaned again as she stared into his eyes hers a little worries but continued to play it off "stop teasing me put it in" she says as she blush and covers her mouth again

Jul 21, 2015 10:45 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"I love it when you tell me what to do." He kisses the side of her neck while reaching down and grabbing the base of his penis, he lines his penis up with the entrance of her pussy, rubs the head of his penis against her pussy lips and then pushes his hips forward, which causes his penis slide inside of her wet pussy, kisses her chin as he slides his penis all the way inside of her until he could her body touching his balls, he retracts his hips and then lunges them forward. Grabs her hands and places them down next to her head, he kisses her one more and starts to move his hips up and down.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (17) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» AI's home (NSFW) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lifetime_Queen - Jun 15, 2015

1570 by The_Unholy_One »»
Jul 17, 2015 12:51 PM

» Shopping Area ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

SleeplessVampire - May 23, 2015

223 by The_Unholy_One »»
Jul 8, 2015 11:43 AM

» Restaurant ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

SleeplessVampire - May 24, 2015

240 by LightSpark090 »»
Jul 8, 2015 4:05 AM

» Dark Castle -Morgana's castle- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Setsu_Ka - May 26, 2015

1132 by LoveandHate91 »»
Jul 2, 2015 2:46 PM

» Kris Apartment [NSFW] ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

MartyBruceViet - May 27, 2015

246 by MartyBruceViet »»
Jun 29, 2015 4:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.