Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jul 7, 2015 1:36 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai held the bag as she lift an eyebrow "you want me to carry your stinking bags" she walked behind him "besides i know you wouldn't that's one thing i'm working towards leave it to me" she smiles and decide to look in the bag to see what he brought and opened the box seeing the necklace and paused frozen as she looked at the necklace
I know what I want, and I won't stop trying.
Quitting? I can't, for now I'm flying.
It's impossible, it seems, but no matter what, I follow my dreams...

Jul 7, 2015 1:58 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He turned back to see her face and then laughed. "You know there are times when you should make sure that you have all the facts before you say the wrong thing." He rubs the top of her head and laughs. "I know that I am awesome and I once again just proved it to you. But I'll just forget about the stuff that you said." He walks down the aisle and whistled.
Jul 7, 2015 2:23 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai looked at the necklace and giggled as her eyes started to tear she was really happy that he got that for her and closed it back putting it in the bag and walking up to him jumping on his back and wrapping her legs and arms around him "thank you mr.awesome" she giggled and kissed his cheek but then flicked it "you didn't even help me put it on what kind of awesome person are you?" she smirked

Jul 7, 2015 2:34 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
Dyasin held her on his back as they walked down through the mall. Looked at her over one of his shoulders as he grinned. "This awesome person could have been hurt by some of the things that you just said. I'm not of stone, you know." He starts to laugh even more while carrying her towards one of the stores. "By the way, did you forget something?" He says trying not to laugh.
Jul 7, 2015 2:43 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai listened to him talk and giggled poking him "your strong enough" she giggled again and kissed his cheek again hearing his question she tilted her head "what do you mean? i don't think i did"

Jul 7, 2015 3:00 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
Instead of taking her inside of the next store with her on his back, he takes her over towards a wall that was in the store and made sure that no one could see behind them. "Did you forget that you're riding someone's back while wearing a skirt?" He laughs and shakes his head.
Jul 7, 2015 3:17 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai looked down "yea and?" she really didn't know what was the problem she tilted her head and looked at him as she stared into his eyes and waited for his response with a confused face and an eyebrow raised

Jul 7, 2015 3:30 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"If you're totally okay with strangers seeing your panties and your ass then I can't say anything about it." He now carried her out on his back in a crowd full of people as he walked out towards the next store that he wanted to shop. "Hopefully, this place will have the things that I need."
Jul 7, 2015 3:34 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai lift an eyebrow and laughed "my skirt is not short enough for that what do you take me for Dyasin?" she put her head on his back as she held onto him and the bag and looked around

Jul 7, 2015 3:40 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He carried her all the way inside of the next store and smiled when saw some of the things that he needed to get. Those things would be good since there was something that he needed to replace back home. "I'm gonna lower you down now."
Jul 7, 2015 3:53 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai nodded and lowered herself down as she looked around and grabbed his hand entwining their fingers as she waited for him to lead the way to what he was going to get

Jul 7, 2015 4:44 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He walked over to a glass statue that reminded him of the one that was stolen from his house long ago by someone that he thought was his friend. He was rightly blamed for it being stolen since he had let that person into the house.
Jul 7, 2015 4:58 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai looked at the glass statue "what is it?" she says looking at him as she asked before looking at the glass statue again before looking back at him

Jul 7, 2015 5:23 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He didn't really want to talk about the incident since there was too much shit behind it. "Just a cute statue..." He grabs the statue and holds it to get a better look. "I'm going to buy this."
Jul 7, 2015 5:42 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai nodded noticing he didn't want to talk about it "ok, it is cute" she smiled and tightened their hands as she moved closer to him still smiling as she looked around again

Jul 7, 2015 6:43 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He breaks out of his nostalgic trance when he felt her tighten her grip on his hand. "Yeah, I am going to buy this thing. Do you want anything else?" He says while turning his head in her direction.
Jul 7, 2015 6:56 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai smiled and shook her head "this is way more than enough" she giggled as she held up the bag with the necklace and smiled again as she went back to looking around

Jul 7, 2015 7:07 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"I have everything that I'll need to." He couldn't take his eyes off of the statue and was just looking at it like a little kid. He smiles and walks over towards the check out line so that he can purchase the statue and leave.
Jul 7, 2015 8:06 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai looked at him and decided to be a little curios about the statue since she seen how he stared at it "you really like that statue huh?" She smiled tilting her head a little in curiosity

Jul 7, 2015 9:11 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"Yeah, I like this kind of statue. It just feels normal to me. I mean, even though I am a demon I do like things that involve angels." He stands in the checkout line and then pays for the statue and places it in a bag. He sighs happily and then looks towards AI. "There were some other things that I came here for, but I think that I have more than enough things for now."
Jul 8, 2015 1:18 AM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai tilted Ger head as she looked at him "are you sure you don't want to get them now?, we can if you want to" she smiled as she moved closer her chest on his as she waited for his answer

Jul 8, 2015 9:29 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He shook his head to her question and then he wrapped one of his arms around her as he smiled. "The other things that I thought about getting were just optional things, getting this statue will make up for that other stuff that I didn't get."
Jul 8, 2015 11:02 AM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai nodded as she smiled "ok. then i'm guessing your finish and we're heading back home now right?" she says as she looks around one more time before they left out of the store

Jul 8, 2015 11:43 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"Yeah, I am done with all of the shopping that I need to do today. I can't think of anything else that I truly need from here right now." He held her hand and then they walked from the shopping center and then back to her house.

(Next reply at her house.)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» Dyasin's House ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

The_Unholy_One - Jul 17, 2015

826 by Lifetime_Queen »»
Sep 27, 2015 6:24 PM

» AI's home (NSFW) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lifetime_Queen - Jun 15, 2015

1570 by The_Unholy_One »»
Jul 17, 2015 12:51 PM

» Restaurant ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

SleeplessVampire - May 24, 2015

240 by LightSpark090 »»
Jul 8, 2015 4:05 AM

» Dark Castle -Morgana's castle- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Setsu_Ka - May 26, 2015

1132 by LoveandHate91 »»
Jul 2, 2015 2:46 PM

» Kris Apartment [NSFW] ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

MartyBruceViet - May 27, 2015

246 by MartyBruceViet »»
Jun 29, 2015 4:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.