Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Jun 21, 2015 11:10 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"Then maybe I will pick some black leather type stuff. I think that you'll look real sexy in black." He plays with her fingers as he takes her closer to where the leather and stockings are.
Jun 21, 2015 11:13 AM

Jun 2015
AI

she looks down her blush still across her face
"just hurry up choose Dyasin"
I know what I want, and I won't stop trying.
Quitting? I can't, for now I'm flying.
It's impossible, it seems, but no matter what, I follow my dreams...

Jun 21, 2015 11:24 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"You are so impatient. But I like that about you." He grabs some of the black lingerie and takes it over to the counter and pays for it. He holds it in his free hand as he smiles at her. "I think that we are done here now."
Jun 21, 2015 11:32 AM

Jun 2015
AI

she sighs "good" she heads out the door still holding his hand "so where to next?"

Jun 21, 2015 11:46 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He turns to look at her while they were walking down the aisles. "I think that we can go and get something to eat. Unlike you, I haven't had anything to eat today. Unless you wanna take me to your house again and cook for me."
Jun 21, 2015 11:50 AM

Jun 2015
AI

she smiled
"i can cook"

Jun 21, 2015 1:03 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"Oh really? I honestly thought that you couldn't cook." He says in a very playful way. "But you can cook for me. I'd love to try some of your food."
Jun 21, 2015 2:50 PM

Jun 2015
AI

she brushed off his comment
"my mother wanted me to act like wife material and taught me to cook and clean and in return my dad taught me to kill, simple" she says walking back towards her home.

Jun 21, 2015 3:20 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"A sexy potential housewife that is a professional killer. That is a very scary combination for someone to have. I'm not sure if I should feel lucky or afraid right now." He then looks down at her butt as they walking back to her house. "I'll say that I'm lucky."
Jun 21, 2015 3:34 PM

Jun 2015
AI

she blushes
"w-whatever you say, you should focus more on finding 'she's not my girlfriend she's my bestfriend' friend of yours , you didn't recognize anything there." she continues to walk till they made it to her house

(i'll post there)

Jun 27, 2015 12:14 AM

Jun 2015
Ai

Ai walks into the shopping center and continues to the cosplay store "one sec" she lets go of his and went to talk to a store clerk returning with two bags "I got them" she giggles

Jun 27, 2015 12:25 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He had been sitting down on a small stool that was in the cosplay section as he waited for her to come back, he then stood up with a look of surprise on his face whens he came back with the clothing. "Wow that was pretty fast. I thought that you'd be gone for a while." He smiles at her.
Jun 27, 2015 6:03 AM

Jun 2015
Ai

Ai smiled "nope they weren't hard yo find" she smiled again "what's next?" She asks looking around

Jun 27, 2015 7:58 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He looked at her as he checked around some of the stores to see if any of them struck his interest. "You like to read, so I'm sure that we might need to check out the book store so that we can find something that you like to read."
Jun 27, 2015 8:03 AM

Jun 2015
AI

she smiled "if that's something you want to do, then let's go" she smiled "didn't you want to go to by toys or something?" she started looking around as she grabbed his hands and pulling him to the bookstore as she waited for his answer

Jun 27, 2015 8:08 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"I'm still going to buy those things." He then leans into her with his mouth close to one of ears. "The fact that you reminded me to get those things shows how eager you are to see what I have planned for you," he kisses her ear after saying that last part as they walked around the bookstore.
Jun 27, 2015 8:24 AM

Jun 2015
AI

AI blushed "i-it just goes well with my roleplay" she walks through the store holding his hands and looking at books as she found two she was interested in and figured she'll get some more another time as she paid for them she looked at him "ok lead the way to the next store" she smiled she was still thinking out her plan for when they returned to her house

Jun 27, 2015 8:35 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
Dyasin held onto her hand as he lead her into the next store. Thankfully, the next store that they went to was the sex shop. Just from the entrance to the store he could tell that everything he needed would be in this place, his first stop was the area where they sold the paddles and the oil, he grabs one paddle and a bottle of oil with his free hand. "Do you think that these things go well with your role play?" He says while holding the paddle.
Jun 27, 2015 8:47 AM

Jun 2015
AI

AI shrugs "that's like giving a hint just get what you like" she says as her face has a blush across it as she looks around and holds his hand tighter as she went back to her thoughts why do i have a feeling i won't be able to go to sleep at all today

Jun 27, 2015 9:05 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"But this isn't the only stuff that I'm going to to buy." He now walks over to some more of the sex toys and grabs a variety things that included nipples clamps and several other things that he may or may not be using on AI's body, it would depend on how much she could handle. "I think that I have everything now."
Jun 27, 2015 9:21 AM

Jun 2015
AI

she looks at him and her blush gets brighter "c-can we go now?" she tightens their hands again "are we going to eat pizza next?" she smiled as she waits for his answer

Jun 27, 2015 9:45 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"Yeah, we should leave now. The more that I look at this stuff the hornier that it makes me, and since you aren't wearing any panties that might cause me to try and do something to you right now." He says while paying for all of the stuff that was in his hands. He pulled her closer to him as they left that store. "It is time for the pizza."
Jun 27, 2015 9:53 AM

Jun 2015
Ai

Ai blushes "l-let's just get pizza and go home" she continues to walk closely to him as she looks around as they walk into the pizza shop "it smells good" she smiles

Jun 27, 2015 10:00 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"I think that you are more of a hurry than I thought you'd be," he says in a teasing way as they reached the place that sold the pizza. He kissed the top of her head as they stood in line. "I'll get something good."
Jun 27, 2015 10:12 AM

Jun 2015
AI

AI blush brighten "i just want to taste pizza already" she looks away "and you better get something good if not i wont cosplay" she giggles

Jun 27, 2015 10:20 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"I'll get the best kind of pizza that I can think of." He walks up the front of the line and then he looks at her. "Is there anything that you don't want to try, or do you just want me to pick anything that I want?"
Jun 27, 2015 10:24 AM

Jun 2015
AI

she smiles "pick anything you like" she goes back to looking around the shopping area as she continues her thoughts

Jun 27, 2015 10:29 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He order a large meat lovers pizza and then he paid for it, he now looks over at AI and smiles. "Do you wanna eat it here or take it back to your place?"
Jun 27, 2015 10:33 AM

Jun 2015
AI

she turns around and smiles "we can take it home" she grabs his hand and starts to walk home she was excited and couldn't wait to one eat pizza and two put her plan into action

(i'll post there)

Jul 7, 2015 12:20 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
Dyasin arrived at the shopping center with AI, there were only a few things that he needed to buy and he hoped that would mean they didn't have to be there all that long today.
Jul 7, 2015 12:28 AM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai smiled and continued walking as she looked around and seen a beautiful necklace and stared at it as she walked behind Dyasin holding his hand and following him

Jul 7, 2015 12:47 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He held her hand while they were going through the main walkway of the shopping center, he turns his head and looked at her over his shoulder and smiled. "Do you see something that you want?"
Jul 7, 2015 12:51 AM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai shook her head "no i'm ok i just seen a really pretty necklace over there she pointed to the shop and turned back to him smiling and tilted her head "so where to first?"

Jul 7, 2015 1:00 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He turned all the way around quickly so that he could possibly see the store and the necklace that she was talking about. "I think that I might need to go jewelery shopping." He runs his fingers against hers and smiles while they were walking.
Jul 7, 2015 1:11 AM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai smirked "i didn't take you for an awesome guy that wore jewelry" she giggled as she looked around as she tightened their entwined fingers just a little as she walked beside him

Jul 7, 2015 9:01 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"I usually don't like to wear jewelery all that much, but I have been known to wear a watch or a ring on certain occasions. I may even buy a necklace today, I feel rebellious." He winks at her while leading her towards the store.
Jul 7, 2015 9:45 AM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai laughed "sometimes i wish i didn't ask you certain questions or make certain statements" she giggled as she continued to hold her hand and walk beside him

Jul 7, 2015 10:01 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He now lead her all the way inside of the jewelery store and walked over to the main display area. "And when was the last time that you felt that way?" He raised an eyebrow as he smiled at her.
Jul 7, 2015 10:10 AM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai walked into the jewelry store with him and still giggling as she heard his question "just a minute ago when i made that jewelry statement" she giggled as she moved closer to him

Jul 7, 2015 10:18 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He wrapped one of his arms around her and pulled her closer to him. "But if we leave here with something nice then wouldn't that make your question worth it?" He placed one of his hands down on the small of her back.
Jul 7, 2015 10:30 AM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai giggled "i guess you right about that" she looked around the store as she stayed close to him and waited till he was finish getting whatever he was getting and turned her head as she seen the necklace that caught her eye

Jul 7, 2015 10:59 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He saw the necklace that she was looking at and then he smiled and signaled towards the person that works in the store that he wants to buy that necklace. He then lets go of her hand and then wraps his arms around her from behind. "The jeweler is on his way over here, I think someone just purchased this necklace."
Jul 7, 2015 11:20 AM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai looked at him and pointed to the necklace she was staring at "that one" she pouted as she really wanted that necklace and looked back at it as she leaned on him

Jul 7, 2015 11:36 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He kisses the top of her head and then he took one his arms from around her and then reached into his back pocket and handed the merchant his credit card. He now wraps both of his arms back around AI and smiles at her. "I'm sure that you will get one like that one of these days." He hugs her tightly.
During that time the merchant took the necklace and ran Dyasin's credit card through the reader and everything went through and he wrapped the necklace and placed both the necklace and the card in a plastic bag.
Jul 7, 2015 11:42 AM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai looked down as she seen the merchant take the necklace "i won't it was one of a kind, there's only one" she smiled as she continued looking around "oh well whoever got it is really lucky right?" she giggled

Jul 7, 2015 11:52 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He continued to hold her and now kiss her on the cheeks. "I think that if we would have arrived a little bit earlier then we would have made it in time to get it for you." He sighs. "We can go and check some other stores now if you want to."
Jul 7, 2015 12:14 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai nodded "we can go whenever your ready" she smiled as she looked at him staring into his eyes as she started walking towards the exit holding his hand as she thought about that necklace

Jul 7, 2015 12:19 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
Dyasin nods his head to her and then he starts to walk from the store slowly as he held onto her hand and smiled. "I could tell that you really wanted that necklace, I'm going to make sure that I get you one just like that, okay?" He looked into her eyes and smiled.
Jul 7, 2015 1:18 PM

Jun 2015
AI
Ai smiled as she giggled "if you can make an exact copy of a one of a kind necklace appear i will marry you" she laughed "just kidding" she continued walking and looking around the shopping center holding his hand and waited for him to go to the next store as she giggled to herself

Jul 7, 2015 1:28 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
Just before the two of them could leave out of the store, the merchant came over towards Dyasin and hands him a bag, Dyasin then reached into the bag and grabbed only the receipt and his credit card, he didn't want to let her know how much the necklace cost. The merchant walked away after nodding his head. Dyasin now gave AI the bag and let her hand go. "Just be lucky that I won't hold you to what you said." He stuck his tongue out and started walking with a grin on his face.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» Dyasin's House ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

The_Unholy_One - Jul 17, 2015

826 by Lifetime_Queen »»
Sep 27, 2015 6:24 PM

» AI's home (NSFW) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lifetime_Queen - Jun 15, 2015

1570 by The_Unholy_One »»
Jul 17, 2015 12:51 PM

» Restaurant ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

SleeplessVampire - May 24, 2015

240 by LightSpark090 »»
Jul 8, 2015 4:05 AM

» Dark Castle -Morgana's castle- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Setsu_Ka - May 26, 2015

1132 by LoveandHate91 »»
Jul 2, 2015 2:46 PM

» Kris Apartment [NSFW] ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

MartyBruceViet - May 27, 2015

246 by MartyBruceViet »»
Jun 29, 2015 4:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.