Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (32) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 18, 2015 9:54 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He playfully bit the tip of her tongue a few times when he felt the warm juices of her pussy envelop his entire penis. He lets out some moans of his own as he continued to pound his penis deep withing her wet and tight walls. Each thrust that he made bought him closer and closer to cumming until he finally did, shooting thick streams of his warm semen from out of his still hard penis as he held her behind in his arms. "Ahhh."
Jun 18, 2015 10:21 PM

Jun 2015
AI

AI giggles and kisses him
"i think i'm really going to finish my shower now, so we can find that bestfriend want to be girlfriend person" she says giggling
I know what I want, and I won't stop trying.
Quitting? I can't, for now I'm flying.
It's impossible, it seems, but no matter what, I follow my dreams...

Jun 18, 2015 10:44 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He takes one step back and gets under the stream of water and lets the water wash away some of the sweat that was on his chest. He then rubs his lower body with a sponge and some soap to clean that area as well. "If you keep saying that it is going make me think that you are jealous." He smirks at her.
Jun 18, 2015 10:47 PM

Jun 2015
AI

she smirks and starts to shower
"maybe i am or maybe i'm not, you figure it out" she giggles and keeps showering

Jun 18, 2015 11:32 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"I actually already figured it out a few minutes ago. But it is going to be nice to mess with you about it." He reaches out towards her and rubs some of the water on her face.
Jun 18, 2015 11:36 PM

Jun 2015
AI

she looked at him
"tell me the answer" she tilts her head while waiting

Jun 19, 2015 12:00 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"The gentlemanly side of me prevents me from answering such a question. You will just have to figure it out on your own one day." He finishes cleaning himself off and smiles at her.
Jun 19, 2015 12:03 AM

Jun 2015
AI

she frowns "why don't you tell him to be quiet and and answer my question, i want to know the answer" she gives her best please face

Jun 19, 2015 12:33 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He leans into her and kisses her on the nose. "There are times when the best answers are the ones that I never said. This might be one of those times."
Jun 19, 2015 12:49 AM

Jun 2015
AI

AI frowns and turns back around and finish showering
"fine keep your secret"

Jun 19, 2015 12:58 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"I'll make it up to you later on by telling you something even cooler than this." He steps out of the shower and then grabs two large towels, he uses one of the towels to dry himself off, he then wraps that towel around his waist and holds out the other towel towards her as he waits for her to get out of the shower.
Jun 19, 2015 1:01 AM

Jun 2015
AI

"fine" she shuts the water off and grabs the towel and rap it around herself and heads to hear bedroom to dress "what is it?"

Jun 19, 2015 1:19 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He shakes his head and laughs while walking out of the bathroom as well. "I didn't say that I would tell you now. But since you asked...That was the first time that I ever had sex in the shower before."
Jun 19, 2015 1:24 AM

Jun 2015
AI

"that makes the two of us" she frowned "i would rather hear the first one" she walks into her room and pulls out another pair of shorts and tank top and gets dress "so will you keep the other one a secret forever?"

Jun 19, 2015 9:29 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
Dyasin followed her into the bedroom, but instead of walking all the way into the room he just stood in the doorway and watched her get dressed. "It won't stay a secret forever. I'll tell you what the answer is one day."
Jun 19, 2015 10:41 AM

Jun 2015
AI

AI smiled "fine, i'll wait till one day show up" she finish getting dress and starts to walk out the door "get dress"

Jun 19, 2015 10:47 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"This has to be the first time that anyone has ever told me to get dressed." He says as he takes the towel off and tosses it over one of his shoulders, he then walks over to his bag and takes out some boxers, pants, socks, and a t-shirt. He puts the boxers on first, followed by the socks, pants and finally shirt. He then sits down on the bed. "Now we can finally get to the things I'm here for."
Jun 19, 2015 10:55 AM

Jun 2015
AI

AI giggles
"finally, your the one who wanted to go more then once" she sits by him "so, you said you receive something from here saying she was here?"

Jun 19, 2015 11:02 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"You are the one that seduced me first. Once you let the genie out of the bottle don't get mad about what it does." He nods his head and looks at her. "Yeah, I received a text message and a picture from someone that told me she had been seen in this city."
Jun 19, 2015 11:21 AM

Jun 2015
AI

she smiled
"ok,if she's here i'll find her" she goes and sits on his lap
"well, genie take your shirt off i'm thirsty"

Jun 19, 2015 11:27 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He smiles back at her. "This is a very small price to pay for the rewards that I'm going to get." He grabs the bottom of his shirt and then rolls it all the way up above his head as he takes the shirt off and drop down to his sides on the bed. "You can have your drink now." He tilts his head a little bit to make things easier for her.
Jun 19, 2015 11:32 AM

Jun 2015
AI

AI smiled
"your interesting, you know that?" she bites down and starts to drink

Jun 19, 2015 11:37 AM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He flinches when he feels her teeth sink into his neck, lets out a quiet groan as he lowers his hands down to his sides. "I have been told that before," he says once the pain in his neck subsided. "But I have to say that you are interesting too, and very fun."
Jun 19, 2015 11:46 AM

Jun 2015
AI

she pulls her teeth out and giggles
"i know, but you have never been told that by me" she looks at him " so i take it your a vampire and what is your friend?"

Jun 19, 2015 12:17 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
Dyasin softly grabs her face with one of his hands, he then looks directly into her eyes and smiles at her. "Nope. I'm not a vampire, and neither is my friend. I'm a demon and she is a half demon. But unlike me, she has no real power or anything and suffers from all of the same stuff that normal humans do."
Jun 19, 2015 12:23 PM

Jun 2015
AI

AI blushed
"T-then i would wonder what's the point of being half demon, well as you probably know i'm a succubus and a vampire" she looks away "so where do you think she would do in a town like this?"

Jun 19, 2015 12:39 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
Dyasin rubbed his cheeks against hers and smiles. "Why are you blushing?" He licked her cheek and then pull his face away from hers a little bit. "But back to what you were saying, I'm not sure if it was planned for her to even be born. From what I heard, a weal low level demon had sex with a human and that is how my friend was born. A stronger demon would have had his power transfer into his child even if that child was half human. But a low level demon didn't really have any power to transfer." He pauses for a moment and thinks. "According to the picture that I saw, it looked like she was standing in front of some buildings. I'll probably just need to go to the main part of the city and see if I recognize anything."
Jun 19, 2015 12:51 PM

Jun 2015
AI

she looks back at him with a serious face
"first, this town is not something to just walk around care free and second important buildings are the most dangerous and three why would she run away if she had a family and..." she looked away again "...and if she had you and leave nothing but yet have no enemies, it doesn't make sense"

Jun 19, 2015 1:03 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"I just look at it like this, I'm new in this town, but I have a really smart and sexy woman to help me navigate my way through town. Once I find her I will do everything else, I'm more than capable of handling myself in any dangerous place. I'm going to make sure that no one gets hurt by trying to help me." He runs his fingers against her cheeks and smile. "I'm hoping that everything will make sense once the story comes to a conclusion and get the answers from her."
Jun 19, 2015 1:09 PM

Jun 2015
AI

AI blushed
"i won't get hurt, how do you think i make a living?" she smirked "...so you want to find her for just answers...?"

Jun 19, 2015 1:22 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"I figured that you were a private investigator." He says while looking at her. "And for the other part. It is not really only answers, I'm also worried about her. I mean, maybe she was kidnapped or something and that is why she is here. A lot of different things are running through my head about all of this."
Jun 19, 2015 1:30 PM

Jun 2015
AI

AI smirked
"so, your worried about your 'i don't know if she likes me bestfriend' and think i'm a lame private investigator, well you can say that but i'm not i'm an Assassin and i like to kill and have sex with a guy named Dyasin" she says with a smirk

Jun 19, 2015 1:43 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He looks at her with a smirk on his face and then smiles. "You really are hung up on my friendship with her, huh? Friends do some crazy things to help each other and that friendship is more than enough to risk anything." He rubs her chin with one of his index fingers as his eyes are locked onto hers. "And since you like having sex with me, and I obviously like doing it with you, then we should make sex a daily thing for us."
Jun 19, 2015 1:55 PM

Jun 2015
AI

she smirked
"it was already a daily thing for us" she giggled "and i'm not caught up on your friendship with 'i don't know if she likes me and then disappear bestfriend', i just don't know how it feels to have any friends" she looks away.

Jun 19, 2015 2:16 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He was really surprised by what she just said and it took him some time to properly know what to say. It wasn't like he had that many friends in his life thanks to the way that his parents were and the kind of people that they wanted him to hang with. He used his hand to gently turn her head around so that she could see him. "What you just said explains a lot to me. I'm not an expert when it comes to having friends or knowing what the proper words to use in order to make people feel comfortable, but I'll say this, since you don't know what it is like to have any friends, then I'll happily volunteer to be your friend, but that is if you want a potential sex fiend to be your only friend." He says with a grin in his face.
Jun 19, 2015 2:23 PM

Jun 2015
AI

AI blushed and smiled
"sh-shush, your my property" she points to her bite "s-see" after she says that she smiles "but i would love if you were my property and my one and only friend"

Jun 19, 2015 2:33 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He places his hand on the mark that she placed on his neck and smiles. "I can't believe that I was so willing to let you brand me like this. The power of sexy women must have really weakened me during the time that I have known you." He kisses her on the nose. "But all in all, I have no issue being claimed or just being your friend."
Jun 19, 2015 2:47 PM

Jun 2015
AI

AI smiled
"well, your both" she kisses him

Jun 19, 2015 3:00 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He smirks and wraps his arms around her, holds her in his arms gently during the kiss. "I like this already."
Jun 19, 2015 3:04 PM

Jun 2015
AI

AI smiled and stood
"well, we have to go find that 'she disappeared and i didn't get to tell her how i feel bestfriend' of yours" she held out her hand

Jun 19, 2015 3:09 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He grabs her hand and then pulls himself up from the bed and stands all the way up. "I noticed that you have a different name for me and my friend every time that you mention it." He pokes the tip of her nose. "Don't forget, you are my friend too."
Jun 19, 2015 3:21 PM

Jun 2015
AI

she smirks
"i'm different and not just your friend" she giggles

Jun 19, 2015 3:32 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He lightly pokes her cheek with one of his fingers. "That is true. I wasn't thinking about that." He stands next to her and smirks. "So, where do we look first?"
Jun 19, 2015 3:41 PM

Jun 2015
AI

she smiled
"well, you said you seen a building, so pick your first building"

Jun 19, 2015 4:00 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He smiled back at her. "The building that I saw looked like something in the middle of the city. I guess we have to go there."
Jun 19, 2015 4:26 PM

Jun 2015
AI

she smiled
"ok, let's go"

Jun 19, 2015 5:36 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He places his hand on the mark that she placed on his neck and smiles. "I can't believe that I was so willing to let you brand me like this. The power of sexy women must have really weakened me during the time that I have known you." He kisses her on the nose. "But all in all, I have no issue being claimed or just being your friend."

(We will continue in the city thread)
Jun 21, 2015 3:36 PM

Jun 2015
AI

AI walks back in and sits her stuff down and goes into the kitchen to start cooking
"what would you like for me to make?"

Jun 21, 2015 3:46 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He walked back into the house and sat the lingerie he purchased down on the couch. He then walks into the kitchen and goes over to her fridge and opens it up, he sees that she has some beef in the fridge, he grabs it and takes it out for her.
"I'm a simple demon. You can make me some cheese burgers."
Jun 21, 2015 3:58 PM

Jun 2015
AI

she smiles
"if that is what you want then that is what you shall have" she took the beef and began cooking the cheese burgers after a while she finished and handed the plate to him with a smile

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (32) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Dyasin's House ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

The_Unholy_One - Jul 17, 2015

826 by Lifetime_Queen »»
Sep 27, 2015 6:24 PM

» Shopping Area ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

SleeplessVampire - May 23, 2015

223 by The_Unholy_One »»
Jul 8, 2015 11:43 AM

» Restaurant ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

SleeplessVampire - May 24, 2015

240 by LightSpark090 »»
Jul 8, 2015 4:05 AM

» Dark Castle -Morgana's castle- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Setsu_Ka - May 26, 2015

1132 by LoveandHate91 »»
Jul 2, 2015 2:46 PM

» Kris Apartment [NSFW] ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

MartyBruceViet - May 27, 2015

246 by MartyBruceViet »»
Jun 29, 2015 4:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.