Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 15, 2015 2:50 PM

Jun 2015
this is where AI lives and takes most of her jobs
Lifetime_QueenJun 17, 2015 7:54 PM
I know what I want, and I won't stop trying.
Quitting? I can't, for now I'm flying.
It's impossible, it seems, but no matter what, I follow my dreams...

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (32) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 15, 2015 2:51 PM

Jun 2015
AI

AI had just made it home and went to sit down for a breather wondering where she gonna go for some fun and to satisfy her craving

Jun 16, 2015 11:57 AM

Jun 2015
AI

AI started to get bored being alone at home so left heading to the bar for a drink

Jun 17, 2015 3:10 PM

Jun 2015
AI

she opens the door and walks in with Dyasin setting her stuff down
"make yourself comfortable" she says before walking off

Jun 17, 2015 3:15 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He followed her to her house, holding only one bag in his hand, that one bag had a few pair of pants, some shirts and some other things that he would need. "You have a really nice house," he says while looking around the place to get used to it. He then sits his bag down in front of the couch.
Jun 17, 2015 3:18 PM

Jun 2015
AI

she walks back out in some shorts and a tank top and smiles
"thank you, you can put your bag in the bedroom" she takes a sit on the couch

Jun 17, 2015 3:24 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He found himself staring a t her body for a brief moment when she came back into room wearing that tank top and those shorts. Wow. He thought to himself about how good she looked, not that he was a shy person or anything but anyone would stare at a body like hers. "You are welcome." he picks his bag back up. "I'll be right back." He goes down the hallway and finds the bedroom, he walks inside of the room and sits his bag on the bed.
He leaves out of the the bedroom and goes back into the room where she was. That bedroom looks nice too." He walks towards the couch and sits down next to her.
Jun 17, 2015 3:28 PM

Jun 2015
AI

AI smiles again
"Thank you, it's my room so i wanted to look nice" she turns to him "so how does this friend look?"

Jun 17, 2015 3:39 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He takes a picture from out of his pocket and shows it to her. "This is my friend"
He puts the picture away. "I haven't seen her in years and heard that she was seen in this city."
Jun 17, 2015 3:50 PM

Jun 2015
AI

AI smiles
"an old love"

Jun 17, 2015 3:58 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"Not really an old love. Things never reached that far, more like a real good friend that just vanished on me one day." He says with a smile on his face.
Jun 17, 2015 4:14 PM

Jun 2015
AI

"So she never returned the feelings" she says moving closer towards him.

Jun 17, 2015 4:18 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He turns to the side and looks over at her. "I like to say that it is more like things were on the table but but they were snatched away before we grabbed them." He looks closely into her eyes and smiled.
Jun 17, 2015 4:24 PM

Jun 2015
AI

"So she dissappeared before you got the chance, what a sad story" she says sitting on his
lap again "well, right now you belong to me" she says kissing him and sticking her tongue in his mouth and putting her arms around his neck.
Lifetime_QueenJun 17, 2015 4:27 PM

Jun 17, 2015 4:31 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
Before he could have the time to speak to her, he found himself being kissed and that took away any desire for him to reply with words. He wrapped his arms around her and then he placed his hands on her butt, lightly groping on her butt while she was on his lap. He opens his mouth a little bit and allowed her tongue deeper into his mouth, he then gently grabs her tongue with his teeth and nibbled on the tip of her tongue.
Jun 17, 2015 4:37 PM

Jun 2015
AI

AI moans into their kiss and starts to feel the energy being given off by him she pulls back "you wanted to say something" she asked waiting for a reply

Jun 17, 2015 4:40 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He gripped her booty a little bit more and then took control over the kiss by sliding his tongue inside of her mouth, twirling his tongue around her as he playfully poked her tongue with his during the rotations he made with his tongue. He then lightly pressed his chest against her breasts.
Jun 17, 2015 4:44 PM

Jun 2015
AI

AI moan and drags her hand under his shirt and up his chest "I take that as a No " she says and giggles and
Goes back to kissing him

Jun 17, 2015 4:52 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He briefly pulls away from the kiss. Places one of his hands along her face and rubs her cheek his fingers. "I'll just have to tell you that stuff when the 'right' head is the one in control. My thoughts are now controlled by a different head." He presses his lips against hers to go back into the kiss, slipping his tongue inside of her mouth once more. He then grabs her butt again while grinding his body against hers.
Jun 17, 2015 4:59 PM

Jun 2015
AI

she didn't know what he meant but at the moment didn't care and started to take her clothes off still kissing
Him and after starts to help him take off his

Jun 17, 2015 5:05 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He grabbed the bottom of his shirt and raised it up above his head to take the shirt, he then tossed his shirt over to the side, he lowered his hands down to the front of his pants and used his fingers to unbutton and open them. He then returned his focus to her, licking her lips while placing his hands on her breasts while they kissed one another.
Jun 17, 2015 5:07 PM

Jun 2015
AI

AI moaned from his touch and reached in his boxers and started to stroke his penis and grinding against him

Jun 17, 2015 5:13 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
Even though he was in her house and she was that took control of things from the start, his perverted nature took and he decided that he'd do things in his own way for now. He cups her butt-cheeks with his hands and moans softly while she played with his penis, he then grinded back against her before rolling her onto her back.
Jun 17, 2015 5:30 PM

Jun 2015
AI

AI moaned wondering what he was going to do, she continued to stroke him and picked up speed

Jun 17, 2015 5:38 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He moves his hands down to the shorts that she was wearing, he opens her shorts quickly and pulled them all the down and off of her feet. He places one of his hands on her breasts and plays with her nipples as his other hand made its way to her panties where he slides his hand inside the front of her panties as he felt himself get harder and moan more from her stroking.
Jun 17, 2015 6:13 PM

Jun 2015
AI

AI slowly picks up her stroking pace more and moaned from his touch
"M-more" she moaned out

Jun 17, 2015 6:23 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
Dyasin licks the side of her neck and then opens his mouth some more, biting on the side of her neck as he moaned more from the way that she was stroking his penis. He then slides one of the fingers from his right hand inside of her pussy, he then slides that finger back out a little bit, then he thrusts that finger right back in her over and over at a slow pace. He uses his left hand to play with her nipples to make them harder.
Jun 17, 2015 6:40 PM

Jun 2015
AI

AI moaned at the bite "your suppose to feed me" she giggles and moans loudly when she feels his finger "yes!" she moans out "More!"

Jun 17, 2015 6:51 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He pulls his head away from her neck so that he can speak clearly for now. "I'll give you all of the time that you need suck and bite me as much as you want to." He winks at her and lowers the angle of his head so that his mouth was right in front of her breasts, opens his mouth up and pokes one of her nipples with his tongue, suckling on her nipples. He continued to thrust his finger inside of her while using his free hand to pull her panties all the way off.
Jun 17, 2015 7:03 PM

Jun 2015
AI

AI giggled "of course you will" she starts to moan and starts stroking penis faster
she looked at him "put it in"

Jun 17, 2015 7:15 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"As you wish." Dyasin looked at her with a smirk on his face, he looked down and saw that he penis was completely hard now. He grabs the base of his penis and then aligned the head of it with the entrance of her pussy, then rubbed the tip against her entrance, then moved his hips forward a few inches and pushes his penis inside of her. Moans from her initial tightness and then pushes more of his penis inside of her while grabbing her hips and pulling her all the way to him.
Jun 17, 2015 7:18 PM

Jun 2015
AI

AI moaned loudly and pulled him down so she can bite him while he was pushing in and started to drink his blood while she still moaned and winced at the pain.

Jun 17, 2015 7:44 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He found himself moaning just as much as she was when he felt her fangs pierce his skin. It took him a few seconds to get his bearings back and ignore the pain his neck, but that pain turned into pleasure real soon and that was when he started to move his hips. He moved his hips back and forth, each time that he went back he slides some of of his penis from out of her tight pussy, each time that he moved forward he shoved his penis deep inside of her. He moved his hips at a slow pace so that he could get adjusted to how tight she is.
Jun 17, 2015 7:48 PM

Jun 2015
AI

AI removed her fangs and moaned louder "f-faster!" she moaned out loudly she started moving her hips with his thrust and hugged on to his neck and kissed him putting her tongue in and tasting him and moaning

Jun 17, 2015 7:59 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He could taste his own blood on her fangs as they kissed. Strangely enough, it didn't bother him at all. In fact, he didn't even mind tasting his own blood, his mind was only focused on the pleasure that he felt each time that he thrusts his penis inside of her. He could feel her walls getting wetter on his penis and that allowed him to take deeper and much faster thrusts as he brings his hands up to her breasts and he plays with her hard nipples using his thumbs and index fingers as he moaned against her tongue.
Jun 17, 2015 8:02 PM

Jun 2015
AI

AI moaned louder and flipped them so she was on top still kissing him she started to ride him and moaned as he went deeper in her.

Jun 17, 2015 8:15 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
Dyasin loved this new turn of events and couldn't help but to moan as he felt her tight pussy move up and down on his penis. He reaches around her and places both of his hands on her soft butt, squeezes her butt while she rode him, he then started to move his hips up and down so that he could match the way that she was riding him as he plunged his penis inside of her each time that her body came down onto him.
Jun 17, 2015 8:43 PM

Jun 2015
AI

AI moaned louder and started to move faster feeling herself about to cum and moaned out louder "yes!"

Jun 17, 2015 8:56 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
Dyasin smacks her on the ass. "Go faster" He then picked up his own pace and began raising his hips, thrusting his penis upwards into her even deeper than before as he could feel himself getting close to cumming. He takes his hands away from her ass and moves his right hand to her pussy, grabs her clit with his fingers and played with it as he continued to thrust.
Jun 17, 2015 8:59 PM

Jun 2015
AI

"yes!" she moaned out and moved faster she leaned down and kissed him playing with his tongue and it sent her over the top and she came spilling out warm liquid and panting.

Jun 17, 2015 9:23 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He continued to move his hips up and down and tried to hold out as long as he could. But with all of the thrusting that he did, he couldn't hold out any longer as his penis started to twitch within he tight walls, he then bit his bottom lip as he came inside of her, shooting his thick and warm semen inside of her as he moaned. He grabbed onto her butt and held her against him as he tried to calm down his shivering body. "That was a great way to seal a deal."
Jun 17, 2015 9:31 PM

Jun 2015
AI

AI giggled "i guess it is" she kissed him "thanks for the food" she stood and went through the hall "going to the shower, if you want to join come in" she says disappearing into the hall then the bathroom for a shower.

Jun 17, 2015 9:43 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
He gets up from the couch, kicks his shoes and socks off and then follows in the direction that she went. There was really no way that we wouldn't want to take a shower with her anyway. He walked inside of the bathroom and then he got into the shower with her. "You look even sexier when you are wet." He grabs the soap and rubs it in his hands.
Jun 17, 2015 10:08 PM

Jun 2015
AI

she smiled
"really, what would your lost girlfriend think" she smirked

Jun 17, 2015 10:16 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"She wasn't my girlfriend, but she would think that I was willing to do any and everything that it took to find her." He cups her chin with his right hand and smiled. "She does know that I keep my word and I don't break my deals, so in a way,the deal you and I have is still going on." He moves his left hand up to her chest, plays with one of her nipples with the thumb of that hand as he closes the distance between them.
Jun 17, 2015 10:19 PM

Jun 2015
AI

she let's out a moan and smirks
"but now is just pleasure, i've already fed"

Jun 17, 2015 10:35 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"Then we will just do this for nothing but pleasure and pushing our limits." He reaches around her and grabs her back, pulls her body all the way up to his, he then kisses her on the lips while running his fingers up and down against her back as the water poured down on their bodies.
Jun 17, 2015 10:42 PM

Jun 2015
AI

she kisses him back
"If you keep doing this i might really own you forever and your girlfriend might not have you back" she giggled

Jun 17, 2015 10:46 PM

May 2011
Dyasin:
"Let's just see what happens before either one of us makes any grand proclamations." He moves his left hand to the front of her body, then lowers it down to her pussy and rubs her clit as he licks her lips softly before kissing her and rubbing one of her breasts with his right hand.
Jun 17, 2015 10:51 PM

Jun 2015
Ayaka

she moaned at his touch
"i'm not making any, of course i'll help you find her and tell her you love her,and i won't even tell her you were my first" she giggled and moaned again and grabbed his penis and started to stroke

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (32) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Dyasin's House ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

The_Unholy_One - Jul 17, 2015

826 by Lifetime_Queen »»
Sep 27, 2015 6:24 PM

» Shopping Area ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

SleeplessVampire - May 23, 2015

223 by The_Unholy_One »»
Jul 8, 2015 11:43 AM

» Restaurant ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

SleeplessVampire - May 24, 2015

240 by LightSpark090 »»
Jul 8, 2015 4:05 AM

» Dark Castle -Morgana's castle- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Setsu_Ka - May 26, 2015

1132 by LoveandHate91 »»
Jul 2, 2015 2:46 PM

» Kris Apartment [NSFW] ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

MartyBruceViet - May 27, 2015

246 by MartyBruceViet »»
Jun 29, 2015 4:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.