Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 16, 2015 7:34 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I bet that new girl is thinking "What the fuck am I doing here?" after saying those lines out loud. Funny how their instructor can keep a straight face the whole time.
Jun 17, 2015 12:03 AM

Jun 2010
- Oh. Turns out the instructor used to work for Blue March with Sakanami and Fumika. Holy shit, she's hardcore. She really knows what she's doing.

- The new girls freak out when they found out about Kanna and her ero-voice powers. They may be prodigies, but they're still no match for our heroine.

- So out of 2k-3k seiyuu hopefuls a year, only a hundred could get accepted, and another hundred could get themselves fired? Holy shit. That's how serious the voice acting industry in Japan is.

- Hmm, so this arc is all about experience vs talent, huh? I guess the new girls have a similar problem Fumika has. Because as TVTropes stated, as voice actors age and gain experience, they tend to get accustomed to what they're doing and lose the effectiveness some innocence and shyness can give to their roles.

- The instructor's right, Kanna and Ayame can't go into trance all the time. They must do something to control their ero-modes, especially Kanna, who still has problems with getting out of it. Ayame at least has some progress in that category, courtesy of Hazuki.

Great chapter overall. Looking forward to the instructor's critique on her trainees.
Jun 29, 2015 3:16 PM

May 2015
Kotori & Hazuki quit being seiyuu to do what they like the most (game programming & drawing) and we have 2 new girls one is a freelance and the other currently unemployed. Well I guess it doesn’t take a genius to know that they will end up working together in the future for Blue March or Studio Kaiser.

Poor Motoki & co. that tsundere girls looks like trouble…

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koe de Oshigoto! Chapter 60 Discussion

LeonLanford - Dec 15, 2016

9 by GreatAide »»
Jun 6, 2021 5:48 PM

Poll: » Koe de Oshigoto! Chapter 30 Discussion

KuroDubZero - Mar 18, 2011

2 by Gazz »»
Sep 9, 2018 10:09 PM

Poll: » Koe de Oshigoto! Chapter 59 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2016

4 by ninjaluc79 »»
Nov 1, 2016 1:17 AM

Poll: » Koe de Oshigoto! Chapter 58 Discussion

Stark700 - May 31, 2016

2 by ninjaluc79 »»
Jun 18, 2016 8:52 AM

Poll: » Koe de Oshigoto! Chapter 57 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2016

4 by Roy_Focker »»
Apr 22, 2016 7:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.