Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 3, 2015 3:42 AM
Aug 2014
Ahhhhh...bromance in it's full power
May 14, 2015 3:08 PM

Jan 2015
Had forgoten about this Love Fest :p Sad they didn't show more details on each love story. Kinda remembered Niizuma's was funny

Baka Miyoshi, don't butt in a serious conversation between men. Raising your voice doesn't mean having a fight !
HapHazrDMay 14, 2015 3:17 PM
Mar 4, 2016 11:31 PM

Oct 2012
Lol Iwase is the last one xD

Next ep, Hiramaru time?
And yes Yoshida is still there manipulating him xD
"Signature removed"
Mar 29, 2016 10:22 PM

Mar 2014
I specially love their determination .
Leadership Fest of Love Stories ~ !! "Super Leader's Love Fest" Good !!
It's a good decision but not a wise one .
That is right !! Manga is own by the Mangaka love it the most !! Independent !!
VERY GREAT EPISODE . "Expand your Horizons ."
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 18, 2016 6:58 PM

Sep 2015
Fist fighting seemed to be good for both of them
Dec 12, 2016 3:49 AM

May 2014
Hahahaha I laughed at Hiramaru's title for the Leaders Fest XDD Shounen version of Kimi ni Todoke "Never Reaching You" XDD
Dec 18, 2017 2:13 PM
Dec 2014
I hate romentic manga.
Dec 18, 2019 4:35 AM

Mar 2015
Lel in the end they all submitted love stories, but glad to see Ashirogi Mutou back on track!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Oct 6, 2020 6:13 AM

May 2018
Lol even the animators did not like the Shiratori arc, rushing it through
Jan 13, 2021 6:05 AM

Jul 2017
Good episode. Felt slightly rushed but at the same time, didn't mind this particular arc being sped up a bit since compared to other arcs in the manga, this one was around the bottom area in terms of interest. Good to see Shiratori be ready to take on Rabuta & Peace on his own after a short training camp by Takagi, who wants to solely focus on working with Mashiro. The little fight at the end to sort of clear the air was cool, the counter punches by both made it feel like they were roleplaying an Ashita no Joe match. Didn't win the Super Lovers Fest either but did respectable enough in a genre that wasn't in their wheelhouse, did much better than guys like Niizuma and Fukuda too in that aspect.
Aug 1, 2021 3:12 AM

Jan 2020
Iwase got last ranking despite has an experience in writing romance novel...
Aug 1, 2021 3:13 AM

Jan 2020
I thought Akito was sulking
Oct 22, 2021 6:48 AM

Dec 2007
dunno if it is the fast pace or the story, but it wasn't such good episode.
shujin problem didn't felt that big.

LOL hiramaru ended otter11, going to the next story?
Oct 30, 2022 4:11 PM

Jan 2020
The last thing Moritaka needs to write about is romance.

Yeesh, another rushed episode. This season is going a million miles a second. That's all around a bit disappointing. I was hoping all the build up from the previous season would create some really impactful and interesting stories, but that hasn't been the case, so far.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Mar 27, 3:49 PM
Sep 2017
Yeah actually glad that the show address on how if they work full-time separately then it's pretty clear it'll be their own work, not Ashirogi Mutou.

Did Mashiro just really said "the real Ashirogi Mutou is the friend we made along the way" by saying that bullcrap about Takagi working on Rabuta&Peace and he's working on romance then they all will broaden their ability blablabla and return as one again to create the ultimate manga?

Yeah, ever since S2 I've been aggreeing with Takagi more each time drama happen, and this time is the same as well. Mashiro should stop blabbering about how he trust Takagi whatsoever when in reality it's just him being indecisive and unable to tell his mind that Takagi even need to get him to say that. Why don't you use your brain that if he got serialized, then your marriage will practically never happen, especially since this is an era where popular manga got milked to the bone argh (though I find it especially damn weird on how they can't write story arc since they need to darnly worry each time about their ranking and the absolute speed of series to get axed, 2 time 6 meeting a year in a magazine of only 24 series).

Never liked that shun guy and his backstory, definitely can't care at all since it's just rather basic conflict without any connection on why I should care about him when I already care about the other main cast. On the other way, Takagi is without a doubt MVP here. My guy save their career and stopping them from randomly breaking up for "broadening up their horizon" stuff Mashiro indecisively think about. If the arc is rushed, then thank god. While it's not the ultimate stupidity the hospital arc is, it's still a complete slogfest to watch.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

114 by JavanyXD »»
Jul 16, 4:54 PM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

322 by Sakagami_Tomoyo »»
May 6, 11:47 PM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2013

116 by I-yas-yes »»
Apr 1, 2:42 PM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2013

62 by I-yas-yes »»
Mar 31, 3:21 PM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 5, 2013

78 by I-yas-yes »»
Mar 30, 5:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.