Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 2, 2015 9:43 AM
Oct 2014
Poker Face

with a loud voice " what a pretty day" , "hope i have no chores to do i hate when a beautiful day is ruined with work"
May 4, 2015 1:20 AM

Oct 2014
The ship had been quiet for a while after everyone she met had ran off, chasing after a mean looking guy holding a cook over his shoulder. Cari had been sitting idly and started to get cold, so she decided she would do something realising she should pull her weight and prove to the crew she wasn't totally useless.

"Maybe the cook didn't finish cooking the food... I should check!"

With that Cari explored the boat till she found the kitchen. The food was ready: filet mignon, American maize, fruit salad... and half a chicken. Wow, he's a good cook! The meat had been going cold for a while, so Cari heated the meat at a low temperature to ensure it wouldn't cook anymore, but rather keep the meat warm. "I hope he doesn't mind me doing this..." She muttered to herself as she cleared the mess that was made by ruckus.
May 4, 2015 1:30 AM

Jul 2014
Paula
She leased the crew and Mara back to the ship, still supporting Shou.
-Ship sweet ship... We really need an intruder alarm next time! she giggled.

Mara
She looked around in awe as she haven't been on a pirate ship before. She was hoping that Paula called her too to ask her if she wanted to join the crew she smelled the food from the kitchen.
-FISH! she exclaimed happily and ran off to the kitchen before Paula could even ask her name.
When she got there she saw Cari clean around and all the food. Not enough sea food for her taste, but it was food.
May 4, 2015 1:45 AM

Oct 2014
Cari looked across at the girl, looking quite surprised. Who was she? An intruder? Coming to steal the ships booty or kidnap someone like last time? Cari was ready to back off and surrender before remembering... she was a pirate now; it was her duty to defend her captains ship. She would prove she wasn't complete deadweight, or at least that's what she thought.

Flipping the mop she had in her hand, she held it like a sword so that the stick end was pointing at Mara. Cari's hand was shaking wildly, "W-Who are you? I won't let y-you do anything to this s-ship!" She said panicking.
May 4, 2015 1:47 AM

Jul 2014
Mara
Before Cari could even finish her sentence she spotted the fillet mignon and went to get a bite.
-So goooood, compliments to the cook! she said as she sat up on the table, having to jump given her loli body, and ate some of the food.
May 4, 2015 1:59 AM

Oct 2014
Cari's jaw dropped at the girl. She had never been taken seriously, and this proved it. She sighed and dropped the mop before sitting at the table across from Mara, looking slightly depressed and annoyed at how she could never seem to so anything right. Cari had her chin planted on the table and muttered, "You should at least wait for everyone to get here - it's rude otherwise."

Now Cari didn't know whether she was just an intruder, but she could at least watch over her until the others arrived. After all, the girl didn't look like she was going anywhere in a hurry.
May 4, 2015 2:25 AM

Jul 2014
Mara
-Hm? It's just fish, and its enough food for everyone!
she said happily, taking off hee huge orange pirate hat and put it on the table as she kept eating the fillet mignon.
May 4, 2015 2:46 AM

Oct 2014
Such a big hat for someone so small... Cari thought to herself. She wasn't the biggest of people herself, but she wasn't under loli classification. Cari started humming a pirate song before stopping and asking, "Soooo, who are you? Are you part of the crew aswell?"
May 4, 2015 2:54 AM

Jul 2014
Mara
-The name is Mara Caleido.
she said proudly in her cute voice, standing up on her feet on the table. Like that she was around Cari's height. [B]And I'm not YET a part of this crew... Didn't even ask the name of the crew or the captain, heheh.
May 4, 2015 7:03 AM

Oct 2014
Cari laughed and leaned back in her chair, "Ohhh, I get it now. So you've met the crew? Did they get the cook back?" She then looked over at the girl curiously, wondering if she knew what happened to them.
May 4, 2015 7:30 AM

Mar 2015
Shou nodded to Paula as they got towards the captain's quarters of the ship. They had stopped by a local infirmary to get him patched up; he sat down on a barrel as the new and old crew members conversed.

He was happy when Cari brought out the food he had cooked for everyone, warmed and ready to serve.

He smiled and waved to her as she went by, and continued to longer about a bit.
xyz_networkMay 4, 2015 7:39 AM

"Well then... Raise your voice, and let's sing out our youth together!"
-Takuto Tsunashi
May 4, 2015 7:40 AM

Jul 2014
Mara
-Uh-um, and the captain lady beat up the baddie who took him!
she said childishly, then let herself fall on her butt on the table. For some reason, even if she was a loli, the table screeched under her like it was about to break.

Paula
She yawned as she went at her quarters, stretching her arms and seeing Shou.
-I would have wanted to ask you something, but I'd better later... she said, then sat on her chair at her desk and picked up the diary covered in leather from the desk, opening it.
May 4, 2015 7:52 AM

Mar 2015
Shou nodded at the captain, leaving her be as she went to her quarters. She had a rough day, and it was partially his fault. He sighed, and tried to do something completely out of character to get her mood up.

"Want me to come inside?" He joked coyly, popping his bandaged head into the doorway.

-Takuto Tsunashi
May 4, 2015 8:07 AM

Jul 2014
Paula
She looked up from the diary at Shou, then she giggled. This was a surprise for her.
-Come in, come in. she said with a smile, closing the diary and putting it on her desk.
May 4, 2015 8:39 AM

Mar 2015
"U-uh, I don't know... Was just kidding, Paula." Shou responded, recalling the last time he was in her quarters.

"Maybe I should go check on the crew."

-Takuto Tsunashi
May 4, 2015 9:15 AM

Jul 2014
Paula
She sighed in slight disappointment, then she picked up the diary again and opened it to read what was written inside, putting her feet on her desk and gesturing Shou, without looking at him, like saying "go on".
May 4, 2015 10:23 AM

Oct 2014
Cari smiled back as Shou walked past and then turned towards Mara with a grin on her face. "Hey, how about we celebrate Shou returning and our first night aboard the Spectral Wing by having a few drinks, eh?" Cari pulled out two medium sized jugs of rum from her satchel and placed them on the table, the mischievous grin still not budging from her face. The Loli certainly didn't look old enough to drink... but a few wouldn't hurt, right?
May 4, 2015 10:45 AM

Jul 2014
Mara
-Is that rum, matey?
she asked, her eyes sparkling. She was not an official member of the crew, as she didn't knew no ones name around and didn't even ask Paula about this. She could guess that Shou was the cook and was waiting for Cari to present herself.
May 4, 2015 11:00 AM

Oct 2014
"Aye, it sure is!" Cari exclaimed happily, pulling the cork off her jug with her teeth before sliding the other jug across the table towards Mara. "I'm Cari by the way, Cari brooks. I'm technically not part of the crew yet, you could call me a trainee or apprentice. But I'll learn on the job, and one day I'll be good enough to be classed as a REAL crew member!" She said this proudly with her chin up, as if it were her number one priority in life.
May 4, 2015 11:12 AM

Jul 2014
Mara
-Well then, Cari, to becoming parts of this crew, I still don't know its name yet!
she said happily, raising her jug.
May 4, 2015 11:17 AM

Oct 2014
Cali blinked a couple times, then chuckled in amusement. "Neither do I... Ah well - Cheers!" She said, raising her drink and bumping it against Mara's. She then started drinking at quite a quick pace, after all, she was Irish.
May 4, 2015 11:23 AM

Jul 2014
Mara
She snickered, then chugged the rum in her jug, ending it in 10 seconds flat.
May 4, 2015 12:39 PM

Oct 2014
After the pair had finished Cari sat tapping away at the table for a few seconds, wondering about what to do next. "Meh, a few more rounds wouldn't do us any harm now, would it?" She said to Mara, with a slightly tipsy, care free expression on her face.
May 4, 2015 1:12 PM

Mar 2015
Billy Bones

He arrived back on the ship, carrying some loose ends he looted during the chaos at the fort.
May 4, 2015 8:20 PM

Jul 2014
Mara
-To the bottom, Cari-matey!
she grinned.
May 4, 2015 8:26 PM

Mar 2015
Billy Bones

He headed down to the Galley.

"Rattle me bones, it's been quite a day..." He said, walking over to a nearby chair and sitting down in it slowly.
May 4, 2015 8:27 PM

Apr 2014
Yuki looked around
May 4, 2015 9:35 PM

Jul 2014
Mara
-Hard day indeed, bonesey!
she giggled.
May 5, 2015 6:31 AM

Mar 2015
Shou laughed as the crew exchanged cheers and beers. He took up a mug of his own, and after hearing the crew question their name, he smiled.

"Oy!! Don't ya know?!

We're Deadman Wonderland! The hardest crew you'll ever see on the Seven Seas!" He exclaimed, raising his mug.

-Takuto Tsunashi
May 5, 2015 8:06 AM

Jul 2014
Mara
-Deadman Wonderland, eh? Oh, me likey!
she said, raising her mug and downing it. [B]Shou, right? Do you know where can I find the captain or first mate?
May 5, 2015 9:38 AM

Mar 2015
(I can RP a little rn, in class: expect a post 8-15 minutes at a time :x)

Shou sat on the railing behind him, looking down at the new recruit-- A loli??

He smiled at her, though, taking a big gulp of his grape juice-filled mug and smacking it down upon the rail, setting it down as he wiped his face and gave off a hearty laugh.

"You looking for the Cap'n, she's in her study-- she'll be out later, I believe. If you need the first mate, however..."

Shou took his white cloth and wrapped it about his forehead, and gave her a big toothy smirk.

"Shou Yukihara! First mate and head chef to the Spectral Wing! How can I 'elp ya??"

-Takuto Tsunashi
May 5, 2015 9:52 AM

Jul 2014
Mara
Her eyes sparkled and she jumped over the table and landed on it on her feet, now still being lower than Shou's level.
-Mara Caleido, requesting membership on the Deadman Wonderland! she said proudly.
May 5, 2015 10:11 AM

Mar 2015
He then realized that this was the girl who had helped him out of Fort Yliaster earlier!

"Oh, it's you!!"

"Mara, huh?" Shou nodded, holding his hand to his chin. "What's your criteria, Mara? What makes you think you're up to snuff for this crew?"

-Takuto Tsunashi
May 5, 2015 10:34 AM

Jul 2014
Mara
-Huh?
she blinked a couple of times, then started thinking, tapping her chin. [B]Well, I haven't tought about that yet, have I?
May 5, 2015 10:48 AM

Mar 2015
Shou laughed, putting a hand on Mara's shoulder.

"Just think about it, a lil bit!" He encouraged

-Takuto Tsunashi
May 5, 2015 10:54 AM

Jul 2014
Mara
She was thinking hard, little steam coming out.
-What are you looking in a crew member. she asked finally.
May 5, 2015 10:59 AM

Sep 2014
Barron walked on board with a Slow but menacing walk, "IS this the crew, That is called the deadman wonderland?" he stood on the ship waiting for a reply. He took out some beef and chewed on it with the corner of his teeth.
May 5, 2015 11:02 AM

Jul 2014
Paula
She looked up from the diary when she heard noises on deck, then she let it down on her desk and stood up. Of course, she had her forever unloaded pistols as she walked out of her quarters and down the hall to the door that led to the main deck. She opened it and stepped proudly outside, seeing Barron.
-Yes, how can I help you? she asked, hand on hip.
May 5, 2015 11:14 AM

Mar 2015
Shou scratched his head, dumbfounded by the question.

"Actually... Yeah, what do we look for in our members? We are a rag tag crew, after all.,." He said, looking to the captain as she talked to another member.

-Takuto Tsunashi
May 5, 2015 11:18 AM

Jul 2014
Paula
-Honestly. I have no criteria. If I can trust the person, it can join!
she shrugged.

Mara
She kept thinking, looking around, then realised something was missing.
[B]-Hold on, where's my anchor?
May 5, 2015 11:23 AM

Sep 2014
"I would like to join your crew for a bit, Not permanently, but i will be of service to your crew" Barron put his arm in front of him doing a tiny bow. He was not really thinking about much things, About the future really. He decided for now that instead of retiring, He set sale on a crew for one more time before he rustles his bone on the mainland, Settling for a life of Senseless peace and Comfort.
May 5, 2015 11:25 AM

Mar 2015
"Wouldn't you mean "they," cap'n?" Shou corrected, accidentally slipping into his British accent again.

"Moreover, that's such a haphazard policy to follow for a pirate crew! Is that why ol' Bonesy joined our crew seemingly overnight??" He questioned, standing up to address the captain.

-Takuto Tsunashi
May 5, 2015 11:30 AM

Jul 2014
Paula
-Novice captain, you know that well enough!
she raised her hands in self defense. You're my First Mate for a reason Shou, to help me when I need it. Well sorry to break it to you, but when did you EVER help me with very important business? she folded her arms. She was still in a bad mood after the rescue mission.

Mara
She looked around for her anchor, even leaning over the rail and spotting the ship's anchor.
[B]-Jeez, yours is too rusty...
May 5, 2015 11:39 AM

Mar 2015
"Wh-where is this coming from??" Shou asked, putting his hands on his hips. The two were about to have one of their signature arguments again.

"I'm always just following you, remember? Whatever you say, I'll do! I promised you that! Even though we all know how well that goes..."

He looked over to a part of the ship still under maintenance: it was a well burnt up part of the deck, from when the Somalian natives invaded the Spectral Wing.

-Takuto Tsunashi
May 5, 2015 11:42 AM

Sep 2014
Barron waited for a Moment, Looking for a reply and Wanting there not to be a reply at the same time, He was very interest in the Conversation, He started listening in on it as if he was not there at the moment.
May 5, 2015 11:46 AM

Jul 2014
Paula
-Well EXCUSE ME that I trust you can give me a "friendly" advice from time to time.
she snapped back, clearly gesturing the quotes.
-And its not always MY fault. Back in Somalia YOU were the one protecting the ship while I handled the ones on the docks! she said, poking him in the chest.
May 5, 2015 12:18 PM

Mar 2015
Billy Bones

He grabbed a nearby bottle of booze, pulling the cork out and drinking from it, even though he couldn't taste it and it didn't really go anywhere he still liked to pretend.
May 5, 2015 12:20 PM

Jul 2014
Mara
-Maybe I can fix it...
she tought as she leaned dangerously over the railing to inspect the anchor.
May 5, 2015 12:32 PM

Mar 2015
Shou blushed from her uppityness after she poked him in the chest. Her finger was a sharp blade in her arsenal of hand gestures.

"They had me in a corner! What did you expect from a man who literally breathes fire?!" He argued in his defense, a little flame spewing from his mouth.

"And in any case, I may be someone who you can look to for advice, but I'm just a cook, Paula!"

He had a very irritated look on him.

"It's been 3 whole years, but do you actually think I'm a pirate??"

-Takuto Tsunashi
May 5, 2015 12:36 PM

Jul 2014
Paula
She remained silent for a moment, starting to get annoyed.
-Cook, pirate, either way, you are my friend first of all in my opinion... But sometimes I believe its mine only. she said sternly, then she turned around to leave.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [Royal Navy Ship]The Phoenix ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

conman2163 - Apr 30, 2015

461 by LightSpark090 »»
Aug 5, 2015 7:10 AM

» [Navy]Island and Fort ( 1 2 3 4 )

conman2163 - May 3, 2015

173 by LightSpark090 »»
Jul 27, 2015 2:07 AM

» [London] Docks ( 1 2 3 )

conman2163 - Apr 29, 2015

135 by 61235 »»
Jun 16, 2015 5:38 PM

» [Bounty Hunter Ship] The Morrigan

MontyMars - May 11, 2015

25 by LoveandHate91 »»
Jun 15, 2015 4:08 PM

Sticky: » Navy Sailor Sign Ups

LightSpark090 - Apr 29, 2015

20 by LightSpark090 »»
Jun 4, 2015 2:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.