Pages (20) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Apr 8, 2015 12:13 PM

Sep 2013
EP 14 spoilers:

Apr 8, 2015 12:27 PM

Aug 2009
CapsuleCore said:
EP 14 spoilers:

How is he fleshed out?I get it in FHA, but in UBW he is the usual Shinji fllowing Gil around.

Damn you white text.....
Apr 8, 2015 2:23 PM

Mar 2008
CapsuleCore said:
EP 14 spoilers:

It might work if
Reaction Channels for Fate/Stay Night UBW (TV)
first season
second season
Apr 8, 2015 6:05 PM

May 2014
Fleshed out. I got the joke 6 hours later.

MagicalMeido said:

It might work if

This is pretty much what I expect, it doesn't work any other way.

Still stupid tho
Apr 8, 2015 7:08 PM

Oct 2014
WrongPriest said:
Fleshed out. I got the joke 6 hours later.

MagicalMeido said:

It might work if

This is pretty much what I expect, it doesn't work any other way.

Still stupid tho

Shinji is basically a "normal human" who could die by random debris flying toward him, because he doesn't even have basic self-body-strengthening. The only thing he got is the magic with those "shadows" from his book (and he loses it after Rider's death anyway), which are so weak that even a weaponless Shirou can dodge/pass it easily and a Shirou with a strengthened weapon can even break through it.

He definitly needs some kind of treasure from Dr. G.
Grey-ZoneApr 8, 2015 7:13 PM
Apr 8, 2015 8:53 PM

Apr 2014
chat77 said:
ZeroDragon said:
As usual, I felt the episode didn't live up to its potential and I still have numerous issues regarding how things are being adapted, but it's hilarious how much Team Salt continues to insist on polluting the subforum with excessively overblown negativity. I understand their criticisms, but it's interesting how they love to focus only on the negatives rather than any of the positives and shove it down everyone's throats repeatedly. But, their suffering generates a lot of Yuetsu so I don't really mind.

So you have watched it?o.0

Sorry I was talking about Episode 13.
Apr 8, 2015 9:05 PM

Apr 2014
Q&A with Kana Ueda:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2015-04-06/sakuracon-2015-kana-ueda-fan-q-a/.86819

Of course, ANN being ANN messed up the wording of my question.

You've done like eight voices for Tohsaka Rin throughout all these years.

I don't recall ever saying "You've done like eight voices". I said she was THE voice of Tohsaka Rin and that she's been doing her voice throughout all these years.

Fans lined up by the hundreds for the chance to ask the seiyuu a question or two.

Lol exaggeration. Maybe 30 at most.

Q: My question is, have you ever found yourself accidentally or intentionally doing a tsundere voice in real life?

[tsundere voice] B-betsu ni! [laughter]

The translator gave the answer "I-I-It's not like I want to answer or anything".

I understand their reviews are crap, but I don't frequent the site so I didn't realize their sloppiness extended beyond opinionated reviews.
Apr 9, 2015 3:32 AM

Mar 2013
ZeroDragon said:
As usual, I felt the episode didn't live up to its potential and I still have numerous issues regarding how things are being adapted, but it's hilarious how much Team Salt continues to insist on polluting the subforum with excessively overblown negativity. I understand their criticisms, but it's interesting how they love to focus only on the negatives rather than any of the positives and shove it down everyone's throats repeatedly. But, their suffering generates a lot of Yuetsu so I don't really mind.

Exactly. I can see some of the criticism as well, though most of those things you/others bring up didn't affect me or in some cases even grab my attention at all while actually watching the episode(s) - hence it doesn't mean much to me. But that's not the problem. A person not liking it for X reason, is not really a problem. Why would it be? The problem... is when the same fucking people keep saying the same fucking things over and over, generating a negative "veil" over the forum for no good reason. Clearly, most viewers are in fact enjoying the series - A LOT. And yet regardless of that, the forum is a swamp of... ... something, thanks to a few (mostly Cooking). Yea, there you go.

The episode discussion thread should be a bit more clean now anyway, so that's nice. That's the most important I think.

CapsuleCore said:
EP 14 spoilers:

Episode 14
HarlequinaApr 9, 2015 3:42 AM
Apr 9, 2015 4:44 AM

May 2014
Plus Taiga over Kiri's grave was good too, I'm glad they gave her more serious parts.

The subforum's getting too serious again, we need more Jeff.
Apr 9, 2015 5:42 AM

Sep 2013
Harlequina said:

WrongPriest said:
Plus Taiga over Kiri's grave was good too, I'm glad they gave her more serious parts.

Here's something to lighten the mood:

See? This is why UBW-Shinji is best Shinji.
CapsuleCoreApr 9, 2015 5:50 AM
Apr 9, 2015 5:44 AM

Feb 2015
CapsuleCore said:

Here's something to lighten the mood:

lmao.....editing skills over 9000..:p
Apr 9, 2015 6:26 AM

Dec 2013
WrongPriest said:

who doesn't
BAN ME
Apr 9, 2015 6:34 AM

Dec 2013
CapsuleCore said:
f/ha shinji is best shinji
BAN ME
Apr 9, 2015 6:54 AM

Mar 2013
CapsuleCore said:
Harlequina said:

Indeed... well, just gotta wait and see what they actually did with that scene. Soon. I've only skimmed through a bit of text about it on the UBW S2 forum. Don't exactly have a solid idea of what happens in it. :p

HarlequinaApr 9, 2015 6:57 AM
Apr 9, 2015 7:28 AM

Oct 2013
Shinji is best girl.
Apr 9, 2015 9:59 AM

May 2014
Just quietly though about the whole Shinji thing..

Apr 9, 2015 10:12 AM

Sep 2013
WrongPriest said:
Just quietly though about the whole Shinji thing..

Apr 9, 2015 10:31 AM

Oct 2014
CapsuleCore said:

Maybe Gil used that thing when he entered the Matou basement to protect himself from the stench or whatever. Then since it was "tainted", he gave this now worthless treasure to his worthless "master", i.e. Shinji is Gil's garbage can.
Apr 9, 2015 11:51 AM

Oct 2014
Wow! Fai has now started to openly deny reality!

CookingPriest said:
Grey-Zone said:

Ah, so where are the supposed scenes where Archer fights Kuzuki "evenly"? Where is that supposed scene where Rin "kicks" Shirou? Or the scene where Shirou interferes after Archer already got Rin's freedom?

Yea, some of those earlier spoilers were either maliciously filled with half-truths for the purpose of baiting, or the observational abilities of the people who watched it was so bad they mixed up arms (shove) with legs (kick), or someone failed epicly at translating those lines.

In the episode.

You are justway too biased and pushing agenda to notice them.
Apr 9, 2015 12:04 PM

Aug 2013
Apr 9, 2015 12:23 PM
Apr 2012
DamnThatsTheSpot said:

Exactly what I think, but of course they're using something that hasn't even aired to diss the adaptation more. I honestly think there's no way ufotable would mess up power levels that much. The farthest they've gone with that was the Saber wank in episode 3, but at least it worked to show Berserker's NP.
Apr 9, 2015 1:39 PM

Aug 2013
jmcm30 said:

I honestly think there's no way ufotable would mess up power levels that much.

Considering that's what they've been doing this entire adaptation,not really.
And i'm not even talking about the Saber killing Berserker part,since it could be argued she was about to do that in the VN too.

It's just this particular thing sounds way too silly to be believable.
Apr 9, 2015 2:56 PM
Apr 2012
DamnThatsTheSpot said:
jmcm30 said:

I honestly think there's no way ufotable would mess up power levels that much.

Considering that's what they've been doing this entire adaptation,not really.
And i'm not even talking about the Saber killing Berserker part,since it could be argued she was about to do that in the VN too.

It's just this particular thing sounds way too silly to be believable.

Really? In what other instance besides Saber killing Zerker did they mess up the power levels? I guess Caster holding off Saber for a few seconds? That's the only one I can think of, they've screwed up several things, but the fights have been generally consistent with, or improving the VN. Anyway yeah, way too silly to be believable, and it wouldn't even be a big deal to me if they did something similar to that for comedy.
Apr 9, 2015 3:16 PM

Aug 2013
I guess Caster holding off Saber for a few seconds?

That and

-Archer sending Lancer flying in their first fight
-Saber dodging a complete TG(though according to that Q&A this happened because they didn't wanna waste time infodumping on Kojiro's birdslaying skills,still a thing)
-Kuzuki punching Shirou twice in the chest and once in the face yet him not going splat
-Rin somehow countering all of Caster's beam spam with all her jewels
-lolwatergolems

i'm just waiting to see how they handle

and it wouldn't even be a big deal to me if they did something similar to that for comedy.

Wouldn't mind it either,though it'd kinda break the tone if
Apr 9, 2015 5:54 PM

Oct 2013
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-04-09/fate-is-no.1-franchise-in-collective-cd-book-video-sales-for-march/.86946

Anyone can estimate the first cour cost?

The sales looked like they did excellent.
Surpassing even one piece,even if its for 1 month.
Apr 9, 2015 6:25 PM

Oct 2014
FrozenRemains said:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-04-09/fate-is-no.1-franchise-in-collective-cd-book-video-sales-for-march/.86946

If they had switched Assassination Classroom with Fate, it would have been perfect, still good to see the franchises I like being popoular, although AC seems to be very unpopular in the West... no idea why... maybe too much obsession with "dark" having to be "in your face"-style, as opposed to AC's subtle dark themes.

Also: WTF? What is 24 doing there?
Apr 9, 2015 7:09 PM

Sep 2013
Grey-Zone said:
FrozenRemains said:

Also: WTF? What is 24 doing there?

You didn't know? 24 is pretty popular over there. Probably because Kiefer Sutherland's voice actor is awesome, hue.

Anyway, I guess the sales were good, though they sold 10k fewer units than with FZ Vol 1.
Apr 9, 2015 8:47 PM

Sep 2014
lols watching the prologue episode again, just realized Rin's command spell showed up on her hand in her phone conversation with kirei. lends more credibility to archer being full of shit.
Apr 9, 2015 9:59 PM

Aug 2009
DamnThatsTheSpot said:
I guess Caster holding off Saber for a few seconds?

That and

-Archer sending Lancer flying in their first fight
-Saber dodging a complete TG(though according to that Q&A this happened because they didn't wanna waste time infodumping on Kojiro's birdslaying skills,still a thing)
-Kuzuki punching Shirou twice in the chest and once in the face yet him not going splat
-Rin somehow countering all of Caster's beam spam with all her jewels
-lolwatergolems

i'm just waiting to see how they handle

and it wouldn't even be a big deal to me if they did something similar to that for comedy.

Wouldn't mind it either,though it'd kinda break the tone if

-It isnt weird for a small burst of str to overpower a Lancer that is holding back.
-Saber avoided a TG and killed Sasaki in the VN.And unlike the VN she barely escaped in the anime.
-Shirou has taken attacks from Kirei,Rider etc and survived.Body made out of swords and all...
-Didnt she do that in the VN as well?No seriously she actually beats Caster in the VN with almost the same way.Why are people so worked up about ep13,especially when Caster didnt have any real problems?It is brilliant foreshadowing for the rematch.
The only asspull with Rin is that she has Unlimited Jewel Works.
-I dont see the problem with Water Golems.
Apr 10, 2015 2:40 AM

Aug 2013
One more day till the episode,boyz

Othi-tan said:

-It isnt weird for a small burst of str to overpower a Lancer that is holding back.

Even when holding back,Lancer is far superior to Archer in melee.Hence their first fight where Archer couldn't do jack to the man in blue tights and was constantly on the defensive.

-Saber avoided a TG and killed Sasaki in the VN.

Not a complete one.The one she did avoid in their second fight was due to his sword being bent,thus he couldn't use it to it's full potential.

-Shirou has taken attacks from Kirei,Rider etc and survived.Body made out of swords and all...

When he got hit once in the chest in the VN by Kuzuki he died.

-Didnt she do that in the VN as well?No seriously she actually beats Caster in the VN with almost the same way.

Nah.Caster kept using just one spell and was forcing Rin to counter with one gem each time.She was never serious.A full on beam spam should be impossible for her to overcome.Especially so easily.
-I dont see the problem with Water Golems.

They're stupid.
Apr 10, 2015 2:43 AM

Sep 2013
Maloghurst said:
lols watching the prologue episode again, just realized Rin's command spell showed up on her hand in her phone conversation with kirei. lends more credibility to archer being full of shit.
Uh... why? Please elaborate.

As for Tsubame Gaeshi: The first time in the novel it was used on Saber, she dodged because of unequal footing (she fell) and the third strike couldn't be used. A full three-strike TB is usually impossible to dodge, the one case in the novel where Saber was able to break through and defeat Assassin was because his sword was bent. So be careful when you compare the cases in the anime and the novel, because the same conditions aren't met.

Anyway, I don't see it as much of a big deal. Yeah, yeah, Saber should get hit (fatally). She actually did get hit in the anime, although admittedly without suffering a serious wound, since her armor protected her barely from the final strike. The rest was instincts and Invisible Air release, which for me is a decent enough explanation why she would get away. It's more Saber wanking and lessens Assassin's skills, but that is such a minor detail only VN readers would ever notice. Same with Berserker's God Hand.
Apr 10, 2015 3:17 AM

Aug 2013
a minor detail only VN readers would ever notice

Well duh.That's what this current topic is about,no?

I mean,I don't really care either way,i'm just saying Ufo seems to be throwing away some stuff in favor of rule of cool.
Apr 10, 2015 3:52 AM

Oct 2013
Cant anybody give me an estimate on what i asked?

Very important knowledge.
Apr 10, 2015 4:47 AM

Aug 2009
That's why I said small burst of power from Archer for only a moment of the fight.For the entire rest of the fight he was being pushed back.It's like saying that Shirou cutting Gil or managing to not get sucked in the void is displaying Shirou's "superior" str.

@Both Core and Damn
Escaping TG due to "finding a path and rushing to it" and using Invisible air to propel herself out of the way before the attack connects are equally ridiculous to me with the former being slightly worse because it s a cop out from Nasu..

The VN IS inconsistent at times.But with Kuzki the problem isnt the number of attacks but the power behind them.Rin is punched in the VN as well but doesnt go splat unless if it is dead end.

Caster was using ONE spell in the anime as well.The ONLY thing she did was countering Rin's jewels, she didnt even attack Rin herself.It isnt much different from Lancer playing with Shirou and getting his attacks deflected by a reinforced poster.

that's all for Water Golems?
Apr 10, 2015 5:01 AM

May 2014
FrozenRemains said:
Cant anybody give me an estimate on what i asked?

Very important knowledge.

Apr 10, 2015 5:31 AM

Sep 2013
Othi-tan said:
@Both Core and Damn
Escaping TG due to "finding a path and rushing to it" and using Invisible air to propel herself out of the way before the attack connects are equally ridiculous to me with the former being slightly worse because it s a cop out from Nasu..

The VN IS inconsistent at times.But with Kuzki the problem isnt the number of attacks but the power behind them.Rin is punched in the VN as well but doesnt go splat unless if it is dead end.

I don't really see why the former is even slightly worse, because the latter also seems like a convenient cop out, approved by Nasu apparently. To me, both are equally convenient and give an excuse why Tsubame Gaeshi didn't connect properly, but whatever. There was never a situation where Assassin launched a complete Tsubame Gaeshi in the VN. (But this happened in the anime.) As awesome and badass TG is always made to be, it is never properly used. Kind of like Gae Bolg in FSN. Which reminds me, that Nasu always has a wild card excuse for Saber: instincts.

As for the Kuzuki problem, it's kinda weird. I understand why the first hit on Rin didn't kill her in the novel (he hit her solar plexus, sohe initially wanted to stop her from casting, first). The next attack is basically what Kuzuki did with Rider. Instant kill.

In the novel, Shirou is always able to slightly parry the Snake bites, as Kuzuki never lands a single direct hit on him, which Shirou notes would be deadly for him. He takes direct hits in the anime, though, and this isn't same as it is with Kirei and Rider, either, because UBW didn't replace his muscles and bones with swords yet.
CapsuleCoreApr 10, 2015 5:38 AM
Apr 10, 2015 5:37 AM

Aug 2013
How many spoiler tags was that,Wrong

Othi-tan said:
That's why I said small burst of power from Archer for only a moment of the fight.

Yes and what you said is nonsensical,hence why it never happened in the VN.

The former happened to a nerfed TG.The one in the anime wasn't.
Whether you find the source material stupid or not is irrelevant to this matter.

Rin strengthened her stomach and jumped back in the last minute.Shirou got hit in the face.Kuzuki was trying to kill them,so there's no reason to assume he was holding back.

Caster was using ONE spell in the anime as well.

All those different nuke circles are one spell to you?It wasn't her playing around at all
.She basically used the same thing she was using against Archer.
Apr 10, 2015 6:13 AM

May 2014
Speaking of good friends. Does anyone have a TV stream for Tokyo MX I can borrow?

I'm really bad at finding ones that work >.<
Apr 10, 2015 6:19 AM

Aug 2009
DamnThatsTheSpot said:
How many spoiler tags was that,Wrong

Othi-tan said:
That's why I said small burst of power from Archer for only a moment of the fight.

Yes and what you said is nonsensical,hence why it never happened in the VN.

The former happened to a nerfed TG.The one in the anime wasn't.
Whether you find the source material stupid or not is irrelevant to this matter.

Rin strengthened her stomach and jumped back in the last minute.Shirou got hit in the face.Kuzuki was trying to kill them,so there's no reason to assume he was holding back.

Caster was using ONE spell in the anime as well.

All those different nuke circles are one spell to you?It wasn't her playing around at all
.She basically used the same thing she was using against Archer.

It s nonsensical that the fight was changed a bit and gave Archer the power to push back Lancer ONCE.Right...

Rushing in a nerfed TG vs Propelled away before a complete TG strikes.Where is the problem?

Saber was toyed with, and she has Servant stats and her armor and Shirou's sword was broken.How does "Rin using reinforcement on herself and jumping back saves her" seem like NOT a mess up with powerlevels?I mean you have a problem with Archer pushing Lancer back ONCE when their powerlevels arent that different but Rin surviving any hit is ok?

YEs I cam calling those circles ONE spell.Did she EVER used them to attack Rin?No.Did she used them ALL at the same time?No.
Yes she used the same spell.She didnt use it the same way as with Archer.If you saw Caster being serious against Rin then we saw different fights.
Apr 10, 2015 7:02 AM

Aug 2013
Apr 10, 2015 7:58 AM

Aug 2009
"as perfectly consistent with the VN"
I never said that.I said that a weaker char overwhelming a stronger one happened many times in the VN itself.In teh anime it happened in a scene that didnt in the Vn.that doesnt mean it i s"OMG wrong powerlevels".

TG is nearly impossible to avoid and armor can stop it(Nasu's words).Saber was ,as always, lucky that it only hit her armor.

Again:Kuzuki KOed Saber.That means he gave her fatal for a human wounds.Tell me how jumping back and getting hit in a"non vital" area can save a human from such attacks?

So, more circles=more effort?Did you really see what she did in the anime?She only attacked the jewels when she COULD EASILY attack Rin along with the jewels.Compare that to how she fought against Archer in the temple.You see any effort from her?
She didnt seem concerned about Archer or Kuzuki at all.Nowhere in the anime it looks like Caster is having a difficult time.Yes she was surprised by Gandr being suddenly next to her face.It has nothing to do with being a superior Magus.

The scene from the VN proves nothing about the anime.
Apr 10, 2015 10:10 AM

Aug 2013
I've lost interest in this but
armor can stop it(Nasu's words)

where did he say that?
Apr 10, 2015 10:23 AM

Aug 2009
DamnThatsTheSpot said:
I've lost interest in this but
armor can stop it(Nasu's words)

where did he say that?

Comptiq 2007-11 issue - Fate Dojo Q & A:
Q: Gilgamesh has no skills in swordsmanship, would Assassin win if Gilgamesh is caught in the range of Tsubame Gaeshi?

A: Most likely, he will just defend with his armour, or take out some really unfair defensive armament that protects against Multidimensional Refraction Phenomenon, from the Gate of Babylon. However, Gilgamesh is capable of accurately assessing his opponents' abilities, so he would not consider having a battle of swordsmanship with Assassin the first place.

Yes I know Gil's armor is super strong compared to others but it is still armor.
Apr 10, 2015 11:09 AM

Aug 2013
Dude..Gil's armor is an actual NP capable of tanking attacks from Saber and shrugging off Rider's
like nothing,i mean come on..

Meanwhile Kojiro cuts through Saber's like butter
Apr 10, 2015 11:32 AM

Aug 2009
DamnThatsTheSpot said:
Dude..Gil's armor is an actual NP capable of tanking attacks from Saber and shrugging off Rider's
like nothing,i mean come on..

Meanwhile Kojiro cuts through Saber's like butter

Sasaki's sword isnt some high rank NP and his Str isnt high either so no it cant cut through Saber's like butter.
He has a deadly attack that doesnt mean that he can ignore all defences.
She took the blast from Ea and Excalibur and her armor had no real damage except some cracks in the low parts(dont know how it is called).

It is deadly but only because it aims for the head and other vitals.Even Saber's precognition shows her neck,elbow and waist being sliced.
Apr 10, 2015 12:13 PM

Aug 2013

Sasaki's sword isnt some high rank NP and his Str isnt high either so no it cant cut through Saber's like butter.

Except that's what he totally did in the VN.And in the anime too,with his normal attacks,no less.
STR and POWAH isn't the way he fights either.

Anyway this doesn't matter,Nasu never said anything about any ol armor being able to prevent you from dying from it except Gil's.

And that's my last post on the matter.
Apr 10, 2015 1:52 PM

Aug 2009
When did that happen exactly?And in the anime the armor had no damage at all.The moment it is "damaged",like a scratch, mana restores it back immediately. I dont see how that "damage" can penetrate the armor and fatally wound Sabe or any Servant.

-------------------------
She bites her lip.
She cannot waste any time.
She surpasses him in power.
She can overpower him if she uses her magical energy(you know as in her ARMOR) and her sword as a shield.
Just one blow.
She can overpower him if she can withstand just one blow.
It can be her arm or leg.
If she does not allow the wound to slow her, there will be no second attack.
She can surely slash Assassin after she receives his blow.
But…
If the attack is to come for her neck, she cannot overpower him.
All of this Servant's attacks are of that kind.
All are meant to take her life.
-------------------------------------------------
I know why she avoided it in the VN.That doesnt mean it is the only way.Nasu never said that it can magically penetrate all defences.It isnt ALL powerful, it is 3 strikes executed at once.It's power lies in being unavoidable and in Sasaki's accuracy on vitals, not on power.
Apr 10, 2015 2:07 PM

Oct 2014
2 Things i don't understand about F/SN Fans:
1- The Archer love. Why do people love this guy?
2- The Sakura hate. That one i understand even less then the Archer love.

Can someone explain this to me?
Apr 10, 2015 2:14 PM

Aug 2009
Shrimperor said:

1.Troll,powerful,red cloak,Gar,and if not for Answer the Shirou that fully understand that his ideal sucks.
2.From what I understood after many wars?She isnt Rin.Oh and many ignore her char because "nothing happens" before she goes dak.
Apr 10, 2015 2:37 PM
Apr 2012
Shrimperor said:

1-I understand that people dislike how he gets love just for being GAR and generically badass. But he's also actually a great character, and he's only a dick temporarily. He's a twisted version of Shirou that broke due to blindly following his ideals, but it's because of that that they both become better people. Shirou knows their limits, Archer understands they're not meaningless. After this, he goes back to being a good person right at the end, so despite all the shit he's done, you know why he got to that point, so I'd say it's fine to like him.

2-Don't get this either. Apparently, her romance with Shirou is forced or something. And having a horrible a past that leads to severe mental issues obviously means she's a bitch, lol (hoping that since it's this club, this doens't erupt into a Sakura war).
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (20) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Heaven's Feel Manga Discussion [HF Spoilers!]

LoomyTheBrew - May 11, 2015

22 by LoomyTheBrew »»
Dec 24, 2015 11:52 AM

» RP Game - Have your avatar speak to the avatar above you ( 1 2 )

TrueKireiPriest - Mar 31, 2015

93 by removed-user »»
Dec 6, 2015 10:57 AM

» Need advice on web purchase

Taimanin_Irelia - May 7, 2015

1 by Bobulated »»
May 7, 2015 9:31 AM

» Tu Aru Majutsu no Index General Discussion SPOILERS AHEAD

Bobulated - Apr 25, 2015

6 by Shrimperor »»
Apr 27, 2015 9:48 AM

» Fanfiction Thread!(Spoilahs)

mira-pyon - Apr 22, 2015

3 by Shrimperor »»
Apr 23, 2015 1:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.