Forum Settings
Forums
Overlord
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 6, 2015 5:57 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh boy, an unlikely alliance with Clementine this chapter. Something big is going to go down soon...I can feel it already.
Apr 7, 2015 2:56 AM

Jun 2013
Color Pages? Nice...so we are soon arriving the point where I am currently in Novels...pity that all of them haven't yet Translated...

....CatFight.....It is a F**king Ca-Fight....Should have Known that Overlord will have Have Harem that fights for his Affections!!! XD

Well, Ainz does not need any Bodyguards...XD He is too strong to any of them even on his own. Oh that Potion will cause some interesting Reaction to the World...Xd too Pure and Strong compared to normal Potions!! XD

Lol...War for Love of the Ainz...has begun in the Great Tomb!! XD But....Albedo....O_o o_O O_O Oh My F**king Kami!!!!! She is Freaking Perverted Nympho towards Ainz....That Change truly came to Bite Ainz into Ass!!!

And the bad Guys appear....tough they will lose if they go after that guy now when he is with Ainz
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Apr 7, 2015 7:09 AM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
I didn't really like this chapter, I wanna see more kicking ass.

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Aug 19, 2017 10:21 AM

Sep 2014
Nabe too cute.
I frigging love their reactions in the manga, especially when Demiurge saw Albedo with the pillow xD
Jan 22, 2021 12:04 AM
The Madaora

Aug 2016
Didn't expect Narberal to have rabbit ears, lol.
Apr 3, 1:14 PM

May 2018
Usagi desu ne

うさぎですね

More topics from this board

» Its manga is canceled

Tacoo - Jul 13

5 by Alexioos95 »»
Sep 29, 10:30 PM

Poll: » Overlord Chapter 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 2, 2015

7 by red1130 »»
Apr 4, 10:31 AM

Poll: » Overlord Chapter 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

7 by red1130 »»
Mar 27, 8:26 AM

Poll: » Overlord Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2015

10 by red1130 »»
Mar 27, 8:13 AM

» New World

NTAD - Mar 25

2 by NTAD »»
Mar 25, 10:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.