Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (11) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Mar 22, 2015 9:01 AM

Mar 2014
Servant: Lancer

As the battle continues, sounds of their weapons are audible throughout the park, the sound of steel clashing each other at high speed.

Lancer then notices that Archer is now able to read his attack pattern now, but then grabs this opportunity to strike archer even more aggresively.

*As Lancer continues to swing, thrust his burning spear at Archer, while archer merely being on the defensive*

Lancer speaks with annoyance" A mere bowman who thinks he's a swordsman, heh??!!!"

*Once again with Archer giving all his effort to block Lancer's attack, sends his swords flying and breaks apart*

Lancer then steps back a bit, then speaks " Thirty- Two. To think I've disarmed you thirty-two times, yet you still have more. Fine I'll ask the question, What land's Heroic Spirit are you? I've never heard of a bowman who weilds two swords"
Mar 22, 2015 9:08 AM

Oct 2014
(Possible) master of assassin: Elizabeth Reed

Elizabeth watched in her greenery as she noticed Archer was starting to loose as her eyes widened from the spectacle. And a wide grin cracked the ends of her face. "I think I have found a chance to make my move." She opened the small ring around and cut her finger in the bushes as she started to draw a summoning circle, taking the time to complete every detail so that he could have the max time limit she could allow. After she finally finished. She closed her eyes and silently conjured something to help her. Despite the fact that the summoning process would probably drag alot of attention to her, if she could make an ally in this fight, it would certainly be worth it.

And explosion of wind from the undergrowth that the park started to rustle the undergrowth as she summoned a warrior using her conjuration. Large amounts of light green, energy resembling a burning fire started to spew from the summoning circle. Before it was all sucked back in and started to form a solid creature. The male was a tall, hunched over lizard. It wore very light armour and its scales were a deep black. Its eyes rolled into the front of its head as it's tail swayed from side to side. It was duel wielding swords, and it's snake like eyes were a deep orange...And the glare the lizard male was one for blood.

Elizabeth had told the Lizard what to do. And it let out a hardy laugh as he then grinned licking his lips. "30 minutes eh? More than enough time your highness." He laughed manically as creature began to breath very heavily and abnormally. Cracking its neck in a very awkward formation before he charged at lancer, at incredible speed. Putting his two swords together as his goal was to impale Lancer with a surprise hit. "Remember the name of knight of 7! Vampire of dues ex machina!" The creature hissed at lancer as he charged at about the same speed as lancer.
Barbarian1Mar 22, 2015 9:26 AM
Mar 22, 2015 9:17 AM

Nov 2010
Servant: Archer

Fuyuki Central park

Archer pants heavily, now that he's been given a time to recover. His hands have the marks of burns caused by Lancer's fire, and his armor is full of cuts Archer didn't manage to deflect completely.

Yet, on Karna's question, Archer smiles mockingly: "What's the matter, Lancer? Is it that surprising that archer has a weapon to defend himself? Or have you not seen proper battle before?"
'I'm being an idiot right now... I should've retreated immediately', Archer thinks as he speaks those words. Yet, he stands there and uses Lancer's pause to recover himself.

However, Archer's eyes widen up as the lizard enters the fray. Looking for the source of the attack, he glances around and notices Elizabeth. "You're...", he says as he recognizes her from the fight in the Einzbern castle.
AuriochMar 22, 2015 9:22 AM
astroprogs said:
If HF ended up being a single movie, what would it need to do so it can get a high score from all of you?

Not air.
Mar 22, 2015 9:20 AM

Aug 2009
Servant: Saber
FGL, Fuyuki

Saber found herself on her favorite spot once more: Okabe's living room window, the only opening in the apartment that gave a crystalline view of Fuyuki. Moonlight flooded her face and spilled behind her, onto the carpets. The mad scientist was snoring on the couch.

The King of Knights felt very hollow, as well as very much isolated. In the previous battles she had either managed to somehow gain opponents of honest words, or owned Masters who were more than capable of leading her into a winning battle due to their flawless planning. This time was different. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. This time, she was alone. There was no ally nor a Master she could depend on for self-defense.
It did not matter, she thought, I will keep protecting Okabe till death. I now realize the magnanimity of the loss that awaits me. I must take the place in this team, as Servant as well as Master, and bring some matters into my own hands.
She knew her Master, unlike most others, was human. She knew the toll of the HGW on the mind of one. Therefore, she will do all in her power to keep him safe, whilst vying for the Grail, and that would require her to become independent. Somewhere in the midst of her thoughts, a red-haired youth crystallized before her vision for a few seconds.

As if on cue, Saber's sharp green eyes caught a thin dazzle of red against the night's background. If she knew the city well, she guessed the strange luminescence, much akin to mana, had appeared in the Central Park.

Servants. Fighting.

Saber left the Gadget Lab and made her way towards the Fuyuki Central Park.
k0k0Mar 22, 2015 9:24 AM
Mar 22, 2015 9:36 AM

Mar 2014
Servant:Lancer
Fuyuki Central Park

As Archer replied to Lancer

Lancer-"Nevermind, if you don't wanna reveal yourself, I might as well give you a peaceful death"

*As Lancer ready himself for the final blow, he felt that something hit his back. It was a Lizard, carrying two swords that hit him. The Lizard's weapon successfully hit Lancer but was merely deflected by his golden armor. Lancer then turned his back facing the Lizard, gazed at him with tremendous killing intent. While the Lizard stood frozen with fear, Lancer then impales the Lizard, killing it*

As the Lizard vanishes into thin air
Mar 22, 2015 9:39 AM

Feb 2015
blacknight201 said:
Fuyuki Central Park

As Archer replied to Lancer

Lancer-"Nevermind, if you don't wanna reveal yourself, I might as well give you a peaceful death"

*As Lancer ready himself for the final blow, he felt that something hit his back. It was a Lizard, carrying two swords that hit him. The Lizard's weapon successfully hit Lancer but was merely deflected by his golden armor. Lancer then turned his back facing the Lizard, gazed at him with tremendous killing intent. While the Lizard stood frozen with fear, Lancer then impales the Lizard, killing it*

As the Lizard vanishes into thin air

((LIZARD?!?! Wait wut. Is this Caster?))
Mar 22, 2015 9:42 AM

Nov 2010
Bluepedal said:
((LIZARD?!?! Wait wut. Is this Caster?))

((Elizabeth used her magic to intervene in the battle, summoning lizard as her familiar.
Nothing to fret about, we've already seen Illya making birds out of threads and Rin using crystal familiars in UBW anime.))
astroprogs said:
If HF ended up being a single movie, what would it need to do so it can get a high score from all of you?

Not air.
Mar 22, 2015 9:49 AM

Mar 2014
Servant: Lancer

"A lizard?? What the heck... Archer couldnt possibly summon one... Maybe caster?.. Not either.. I dont sense any servant besides Archer.. Wait I sense a human with mana nearby... A master huh"

"Come out now human, i know where youre hiding, its futile to hide.
Mar 22, 2015 9:49 AM

Oct 2014
Elizabeth noticed that she had been noticed by Archer. She turned to him as she stood over her summoning circle for her lizard-man creature. She raised one arm to give Archer a thumbs up and a wide, and welcoming grin. Letting him know that she was an ally in this fight.

The lizard coughed as it was thrown back. It laughed at the male as he realized that his own weapons weren't strong enough to hit the amour. He then jumped back. And then he brought both of his swords in front of him to block the attack, and then pushed them out, and backed up panting heavily. It cracked its hands again as a few of the end's of his fingers fell off. Elizabeth grunted. She obviously underestimated the lancers abilities. The lizard backed up as he hunched forward breathing heavily. It then used his tail to curl around one of the sword and he snapped it up between his jaws. "Do not underestimate my loyalty to her majesty. Your the taste of your blood is all I need, and your intimidation means nothing." He mustered between his teeth as he made another approach to encounter the male. Running as his whole upper half of his body hug forward and his back ade an arch as the bones etching out of his spine shivered slightly. Bleeding from his mouth as he was gong to come up from under him. The blood from his tongue gave the edge of his sword a soft glow. As he would go to upper cut him in the chest. If his attack it, it should have been enough to pierce his army
Mar 22, 2015 10:05 AM

Oct 2014
She came out of where she was hiding for the bush and then waved to lancer. With a wide grin as she shrugged. "Man, you really put it to my familiar there, good job lancer! I will be honest, I just came here to get some shut eye." She said stretching as she yawned. "I couldn't pay the rent to my apartment, especially now that my partner is dead." She started as she went pointed to one of the park benches. "That one was looking pretty good to me. But you know. I felt like I had to intervene myself."
Mar 22, 2015 10:11 AM

Feb 2009
Servant: Caster

In the midst of her battle with dust, Caster suddenly feels something most peculiar. Something is happening in the city.

"So soon? Hm, let's see if we can use it to our advantage."

Caster conjures a discreet familiar and sends it to observe the source of the disturbance.
Stev said:
ayy lmao
Mar 22, 2015 10:25 AM

Mar 2014
Servant : Lancer
Fuyuki central park

"The way you had the intent to kill me earlier with that lizard, but failed to do so. Means that you're an enemy... Master Mira-Nyanko ordered me to eliminate enemies if sighted. Sorry but dont think badly of me little girl. I'm only doing what I'm told so, rest assured.. I'll give you a quick death"

*Lancer then grabs his spear preparing to attack*
Mar 22, 2015 10:30 AM

Nov 2010

Fuyuki central park

As Elizabeth winks him back, Archer becomes exasperated, especially as he doesn't sense Berserker around: "That idiot... she almost died only few hours ago, and she's attacking Lancer on her own..."

He then remains in place, watching how Elizabeth's familiar lands a strike on Lancer's back. His eyes slightly widen once, after Lancer turns his back towards Archer to get rid of Lizard, he manages to notice that Lancer didn't get damaged at all. 'Physical resistance... flame imbued spear...', Archer thinks as he absorbs this important information.

However, as things right now turn for the worse and Lancer attacks Elizabeth, Archer manages to mutter only "damnit" before he rushes in, twin swords in his hands, and strikes at Karna to prevent him from going after Elizabeth, ready for another round of weapon clashing.
AuriochMar 22, 2015 10:34 AM
astroprogs said:

Not air.
Mar 22, 2015 10:33 AM

Aug 2009
Fuyuki Central Park

As she neared the battle-field, Saber's vision became clearer.

Archer! Archer was there.
He also appeared to be badly hurt.

Two other figures stood out in the night: one, a man with silvery-white hair, red-feathered cloak and gold-plated armor; the other appeared to be a creature not of this world--a grossly distorted lizard-like entity trapped in an armor. The mana emanating from the man clearly distinguished him as a powerful Servant, but the creature only threw off a weak aura. Was it summoned?

It was only when she reached the edge of the park that Saber spotted a woman standing near by, signaling to Archer.
It was... how could it be? Elizabeth was here. Saber couldn't feel Berserke's presence, and she knew very well the grave in which Ashikaga was lying. What did Elizabeth's presence mean?

It hit her then: the abomination in the shape of the Lizard, it seemed, was under a puppeteer. Elizabeth.
Trying to quickly assess the battle situation, Saber reckoned that Archer was locked in a losing battle with the white-haired man. The latter held a spear. A spear that was inflamed...
Lancer? It had to be.

Saber whipped out her sword.
The Lizard charged at Lancer.
Archer stood by, heavily panting.
The next second saw the animal being easily incapacitated by Lancer.
The spear-wielding man had, undoubtedly, surplus amounts of power. To make such a nemesis would be going against wisdom.

She spared Archer a look. His situation was not tilting in his favor. He will lose victory if he continues to face off against Lancer. Elizabeth's familiars were useless against the power displayed by the red-cloacked Heroic Spirit.
Saber recalled the previous battle with Berserker where Archer had deliberately missed his shots on her and Okabe.

On a Knight's code of honor, Saber spoke to herself, I will protect you, Archer.
Mar 22, 2015 10:36 AM

Mar 2014
Fuyuki central park,

As Archer strike Lancer

"Tch, still not giving up? Well not that it matters anyway, if you two both really have a death wish ill grant you guys one."

*Lancer then prepares to finish the two of them*
Mar 22, 2015 10:40 AM

Aug 2009
Fuyuki Central Park

Saber saw Lancer preparing to retaliate against Archer, who would, in all possibility, not survive this. A matter of split seconds could finish everything.

As Lancer made his move and Archer prepared, battered and unworthy of a fight, Saber brought her invisible sword with all the strength that she could muster and struck against Lancer's attack, effectively blocking its execution and defending Archer.
Mar 22, 2015 10:48 AM

Nov 2010

Fuyuki Central Park

As Archer prepares to defend against Lancer's attack, he suddenly senses another Servant approaching right for the two of them and jumps backwards... and, as if on cue, Saber descends down.

Taking the moment to recovers himself form the leap, Archer finally recognizes the intruder and widens his eyes, speaking in surprise: "You..."
astroprogs said:

Not air.
Mar 22, 2015 10:52 AM

Aug 2009
Fuyuki Central Park

"You..."
Saber heard him exclaim in surprise.
He remembered her.
He remembered.

Saber cut away through that thought and threw him a warning.

"Archer! You must get yourself to safety!"

Lancer's spear seemed as if it could easily cut through her block. The heat engulfing his weapon was almost burning her face.

"Now!" she cried, in exasperation, to the man behind her.
Mar 22, 2015 11:00 AM

Sep 2013
Master of Saber: Rintarou Okabe
FGL

Okabe yawned, then finally manages to regroup enough to actually get up. He then picked up a bottle of Dr. Pepper from the table next to the couch and had a quick drink.

Once he felt sufficiently awake, he noticed that the lab window was unoccupied. This made Okabe tilt his head, since that was where he was expecting to find the mysterious girl observing the outdoors silently.

After a quick search, he discovered that she was nowhere to be found. Panic struck the mad scientist and perspiration began breaking out on his forehead.

Kidnapped! The Organization?? Have they taken her? No, She would have fought back. I would've woken up from the noise . . . probably. An enemy? Yes! She probably went out to fight without me.

Okabe himself ran to the window to see mysterious waves of colours emanating from the park. He jumped down the stairs and out onto the side walk, before he began running.

Please be safe.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 22, 2015 11:02 AM

Nov 2010

Fuyuki Central Park

Exhausted, Archer hears Saber's cry to retreat and nods. He then goes to Elizabeth, remembering that she tried to help him, and says to her: "If you want to survive this, we must leave." Then, without waiting for her confirmation or anything, he grabs Elizabeth in his hand and turns his back to the duo currently fighting.

And then says to Lancer: "Whoever you are, Lancer, there is one golden Servant which might have a weapon who might counter you. You might be interested in him first."
Moment before he jumps away, he turns his head to glance at Saber delivers one final line to Saber: "If you want, come where you've first met him."
With that, Archer speaks away with Elizabeth in his hands.
astroprogs said:

Not air.
Mar 22, 2015 11:03 AM

Oct 2014
Elizabeth was truly and honestly shocked to see how quickly the knight of 7 was defeated. It made her grit her teeth as she watched this powerful being known to her as lancer. And narrowed her eyes. Despite the circles used to summon these servants were extremely old and outdated forms. How could they still summon beings of this caliber...They strength was far beyond anything she had ever seen. As Lancer prepared to attack her she was about ready to summon another another knight.. However, archer had stood out in front of her to shield her from the attack as her eyes widened from the scene. She had realized hat her familiars, despite how powerful they could be, were no match for this lancer.

While she did not regret helping Archer, this was truly a dreadful situation for them. It turned out the park bench wasn't the best place to sleep after all. But then, out of seemingly nowhere, Saber came out to strike Lancer, and defend Archer. Which made Elizabeth sigh in relief. But then she bit her lip realizing that it was saber...This woman was a girl she hated with a deep passion...But at the moment, she had to put her petty feelings for saber aside so that she could help the servants fight...to the best of her ability. She had about an hour in a half left she could maintain a knight, or legend she summons..But who could it be? How could anything stand up against lancer... But there had to be something...There was no time for her to think...Perhaps she could go on he defense...And give saber and Archer an opening to attack? Surely it wouldn't be deadly blow for lancer, but anything that could distract him, even for a moment could be crucial.

She then cut her own finger once more with the small inner talon of her ring and began to quickly use her fingers to draw a small circle on her hand in her blood. Creating a large metal man, wielding a massive shield, about the same size as himself. Which was about 7 foot. Elizabeth then gave him his orders and the massive man also stood in his massive shield, smashed up against Lancers side as he held it there. Smaller conjuration circles on his shield formed as hooks, holding Lancers right side to the shield. However, they obviously wouldn't last very long. As the massive golem like figure spoke. "How cruel of you o use me this way your highness." It said as it turned to look at saber as it pulled out it's short sword. "You should be worrying about your own life rather than Archers should you not? Go. I will hold off Lancer while you get a chance to escape. In dues ex machina, my Armour was known to be impenetrable, I would like to see who has the stronger plates in this battle." He spoke even though the answer was obvious, and not in the familiars favor. As he pulled out his short sword and attempted to swing it directly into lancers chest. 'pushing all of his weight down upon lancer, to get it through.
Mar 22, 2015 11:07 AM

Mar 2014
Fuyuki central park,

*As Lancer falls back from Saber's surprise attack, he then looks at the servant closely..*

"Well... What a surprising turn of events... Not only did a master tried to eliminate me... Now Saber intervenes as well...Tch things git tougher now that I have to face two servants at once..."

As Saber screamed now!

".... He got away... Lancer said with a very displeased voice"

"Why help them saber? Could it be that you two formed an alliance?"
Mar 22, 2015 11:08 AM

Oct 2014
Elizabeth gasped as archer suddenly grabbed her and the two of them were taken away from the scene. As she found herself limp in his arms as she left the scene. Suddenly looking at Saber as she watched the battle. She wasn't sure why Archer was helping her now..When she had almost gotten him killed. But...Now she definitely owed him...And she also owed Saber twice. Before she went to deep into though she turned to look up at Archer and gave him a rather confused face. "Wait, hold on where exactly are we going?"
Mar 22, 2015 11:15 AM

Nov 2010

"Wait, hold on... where exactly are we going?", the woman asks Archer when he grabs her. He responds shortly: "Anywhere that's not here. You had a reason to help me, had you not?"

Roof of one house in Miyama

After finally getting away from Lancer, now tired Archer drops Elizabeth on the roof and materializes the bow in his hand.
"She won't be able to match him", Archer mutters as, while keeping the bow in his left hand, the pitch-black sword with few small edges coiling around the core appears in his right hand.
Nocking it over the back of the left hand, he quickly charges it with his own prana before firing it at Lancer, who's on the other side of the river.

Hound of Red Plains - Hrunting.
The red-colored magical bullet heads towards Lancer. Bullet which will pursue the target even if parried, repulsed or avoided as long as shooter aims at the target.
However... due to how hastily Archer fired it, it will be broken as soon as it is evaded or deflected.

Archer hoped that it would be enough to help Saber get away.
astroprogs said:

Not air.
Mar 22, 2015 11:17 AM

Aug 2009
Fuyuki Central Park

Archer had escaped with Elizabeth.
Lancer fell back.

"Why help them saber? Could it be that you two formed an alliance?" Lancer asked in a tone that did not contain aggression.

Saber stepped back and lowered her sword, though, she did not sheathe it.

"Lancer," she began. "I do not wish to fight you in this instance, but I could not have let Archer fall on your spear."

As she took his name, his words to her, before he left, rang in her ears. Come to the place where she met him?
She could not afford to waste any more time.

"On a Knight's request, I ask you to let me withdraw, not out of cowardice, but out of a begging need."
k0k0Mar 22, 2015 11:20 AM
Mar 22, 2015 11:27 AM

Mar 2014
Fuyuki central park,

As saber asks for withdrawal

* Suddenly there were red magical bullets that hit Lancer, he then fell back, holding his stomach where the bullets hit*

"Oh boy, I messed up . Looks like that Archer is still targeting me.."

"Saber, do as you desire. I might as well fall back for now..."

As the battle ends *Lancer retreats back to his master's place with lightly wounded/ injured*
blacknight201Mar 22, 2015 11:35 AM
Mar 22, 2015 11:32 AM

Aug 2009
Fuyuki Central Park

Before the spear-wielder could answer, however, they were engulfed by a red-light, the source of which was speeding towards Lancer at an indistinguishable velocity.
Saber recognized it instantly.
Hrunting.
It was Archer's surprise, most likely aimed at creating a distraction for her to escape.

They hit the unsuspecting Heroic Spirit and he bowed to the ground due to sheer brute force, visibly injured but far from being incapacitated.

"Saber, do as you desire. I might as well fall back for now..."

He did not wish to clash, either. Saber nodded at the white-haired man, backed off from the park's battle-grounds, and headed towards her destination.
Mar 22, 2015 11:39 AM

Sep 2013
Master of Saber: Rintarou Okabe
Fuyuki

Making his way around the corner on his way to the park, Okabe caught sight of the person he's been looking for this whole time.

"King woman!" He called out as he caught up to her.

Saber's was struck with surprise, then shortly after with slight annoyance.
"Master, why were you running in the open unguarded? You might have been attacked! Wait, what did you just refer to me as? It's not wise to announce I am a king when there are so many enemy servants in the area."

It was Okabe's turn to get a little annoyed at the cold response after he had been worrying over her.
"Pardon my impertinence, Your Highness, but it's not exactly like I had much of a choice to be unguarded - unless you were hoping I had fully automated defence drone stashed under my couch."

He paused after this, and put his hands to his chin. "That's not a terrible idea, now that I think of it."

Saber rolled her eyes before grabbing her master's sleeve. "We don't have time for this. Just come along."

She then proceeded to half drag the mad scientist down the street.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 22, 2015 11:39 AM

Nov 2010

Roof of one building in Miyama. Around 2:30 AM

Hrunting managed to hit.
Archer looked in surprise; he clearly did not expect that.

Still... it seems the battle is over.
Sighing in relief and then cringing in pain, he then turns towards the woman next to him and asks: "So... I believe you have something to say... am I right?"
astroprogs said:

Not air.
Mar 22, 2015 11:53 AM

Aug 2009
Fuyuki Central Park

Saber could not believe Okabe had come charging out of the house and almost into the middle of a Servant infested area, all by himself, again.
Her continuous warnings, which later descended into pleas, asking him not to venture into war, seemed to be falling on dead ears.
She had absolutely no control over the scientist.

The aftermath of her encounter with Lancer, Archer's words chiming in her ears, and the desperate need to discover why he was leading her to that place all marbled itself into a cry as she spotted him.

However, in all honesty, the relief that spread itself into Saber was paramount. He had come running after her. In more ways than one, he continued to remind her of that boy. In more ways than she could ever imagine, her resolve to keep Rintarou Okabe under her guard strengthened.
She was glad he was here, even though she let not an ounce of her happiness spread to her face, she was glad.

Saber grabbed her Master and forced him alongside her as she made her way towards her destination ("King woman! I demand you tell me where we are going! I am your Master! Master! You don't want me to use these tattoos on you, do you? Don't think I don't know what they are used for! Where are you taking me? King woman!")

Emiya Kiritsugu's house.

Emiya Shirou's house.
k0k0Mar 22, 2015 11:57 AM
Mar 22, 2015 12:01 PM

Oct 2014
She began as she watched the battle blankly. She couldn't help but be relived when she saw it was over...Was it really that simple. Even though her ambush was much different than this situation...She couldn't help but compare it to that..After all, mages of that ambush were all that flashed through her head these days. Saber...A woman she hated and resented for giving consent to such a move. She thought that Saber was just as wicked as the rest. However, now she realized that what she had done. was probably not out of malice...But still. Quickly snapping back into reality, as her golden eyes widened, and she then turned to look at Archer as he finished..

She blinked again as she looked up at Archer and nodded. Giving kind of an awkward laugh as he addressed her. She scratched her forehead and flipped her hair to one side as she began. "Well..As I am sure are probably aware of. I have lost my apprentice, and the trust of my very own servant due to that ambush not to long ago. I regret many of my decisions before hand, but that is all in the past now. I need to start on a clean slate...For Ashikaga's- My apprentices sake. But, I have also realized that I can't fight everyone of these guys on my own. Long story short. Would you be interested in an alliance?"
Mar 22, 2015 12:13 PM

Nov 2010

Roof of house in Miyama. Around 2:30 AM

Archer gazes at Elizabeth with look of irritation as he listens to her response.
As he finally hears her request for alliance he sighs long and hard. Noticing the numerous small cuts and burns on his hands, he materializes his red cloak back and dresses it up, covering the wounds he received in that battle. "I messed up...", he mutters, before finally returning his attention back to Elizabeth.

Gazing at Elizabeth with the stern look and expression of seriousness, he asks: "How do you plan to fight? And more importantly... why do you want to continue to fight?"
astroprogs said:

Not air.
Mar 22, 2015 12:43 PM

Oct 2014
Elizabeth looked up at him and narrowed her bright golden eyes as the suddenly dulled. "Well, I will continue to fight as I have been. From every encounter I face, and can tweak and further improve my skills and conjuration tactics for future battles...As for why I fight...I used to fight to become the best...Conjuration users, along with illusion users. Were the shame, and rats of mages. Everyone looked down on them and shunned them as if they were nothing. Witches, and devils were what they would call them. Greedy men and women who only life goals were to deceive an manipulate. To become god...that's what there sin was. However they had no idea...I wanted to use my apprentice to show the world the good that came from conjuration.That someone shouldn't be judged by there magic, and that it could change the way life was..For the better. Essentially I was what everyone hated in a conjuration mage. But I was confident, over confident. I did not take this seriously and thus resulted to the death of Ashikaga.."

"Ashikaga had his wife and unborn child murdered before his very eyes after their marriage, and he was on the verge of death as well at the time. His dream. His reason for winning the grail was to give his unborn child the perfect life. The life she never had, he wanted her to experience the joys of being alive. However, despite all of these things we were both naive. At first, I continued this war for the sole purpose of making Ashikaga's wishes a reality. But I realized that such things were pointless. The birth of one child could not possibly change the word. It would be nothing more than a waste. If the holy grail truly can grant any wish. Then I want to end all holy grail wars. Even to this moment, the holy grail sickens me. 8 masters are chosen at random by the grail, who force servants to fight, in a large fight to the death tournament. All for the grail to feast on the blood of the looser, and the entertainment of an overseer. A survival tournament that turns good people against each other, and turns them into rabid dogs. Down to the last man standing, who for all we know. Could make the world worse of a place then it already was. This Holly Grail War. It has to die off. And my goal is to make it happen. It brings nothing but suffering and misery to the lives of all but one."
Mar 22, 2015 1:12 PM

Nov 2010

Roof of house in Miyama. Around 2:30 AM

Archer sits down on the roof as he listens to Elizabeth's story and starts looking at the bridge.
However, as Elizabeth tells "I want to end all Holy Grail Wars", he can't help but smile, as he instantly got reminded of Shirou. "You remind me of my Master... he's also been spouting things like that lately."

Noticing Saber and Okabe passing the bridge, Archer gets up, small grimace of pain briefly appearing on his face, and turns his back on it. "Very well", he speaks to Elizabeth. "I won't give you the answer. However... come to the park in the Miyama shopping district around noon. If you truly want to stop the Grail War and not claim it for himself... I know someone who could help, who's doing the same thing."
Having said that, he is ready to leave.
astroprogs said:

Not air.
Mar 22, 2015 3:09 PM

Feb 2015
Barbarian1 said:
Elizabeth looked up at him and narrowed her bright golden eyes as the suddenly dulled. "Well, I will continue to fight as I have been. From every encounter I face, and can tweak and further improve my skills and conjuration tactics for future battles...As for why I fight...I used to fight to become the best...Conjuration users, along with illusion users. Were the shame, and rats of mages. Everyone looked down on them and shunned them as if they were nothing. Witches, and devils were what they would call them. Greedy men and women who only life goals were to deceive an manipulate. To become god...that's what there sin was. However they had no idea...I wanted to use my apprentice to show the world the good that came from conjuration.That someone shouldn't be judged by there magic, and that it could change the way life was..For the better. Essentially I was what everyone hated in a conjuration mage. But I was confident, over confident. I did not take this seriously and thus resulted to the death of Ashikaga.."

"Ashikaga had his wife and unborn child murdered before his very eyes after their marriage, and he was on the verge of death as well at the time. His dream. His reason for winning the grail was to give his unborn child the perfect life. The life she never had, he wanted her to experience the joys of being alive. However, despite all of these things we were both naive. At first, I continued this war for the sole purpose of making Ashikaga's wishes a reality. But I realized that such things were pointless. The birth of one child could not possibly change the word. It would be nothing more than a waste. If the holy grail truly can grant any wish. Then I want to end all holy grail wars. Even to this moment, the holy grail sickens me. 8 masters are chosen at random by the grail, who force servants to fight, in a large fight to the death tournament. All for the grail to feast on the blood of the looser, and the entertainment of an overseer. A survival tournament that turns good people against each other, and turns them into rabid dogs. Down to the last man standing, who for all we know. Could make the world worse of a place then it already was. This Holly Grail War. It has to die off. And my goal is to make it happen. It brings nothing but suffering and misery to the lives of all but one."

((SEVEN MASTERS ARE CHOSEN AT RANDOM)) - Gilgamesh is just well... Giglamesh.
Mar 22, 2015 3:17 PM

Oct 2014
(Possible) master of assassin:

She chuckled as she looked up a the sky fr a minute exhaling differently, and turned her attention back to Archer. Then nodded and gave him another thumbs up. "You betcha Archer! I wouldn't miss it for the world." She chirped excitedly. After the downward slope she had experienced through the entire war. Perhaps this was finally a time for her to get a bit of a foot hold...So she will finally be able to end this vicious cycle once and for all.

As she watched Archer get up and get ready to leave she stopped him for a moment to speak up with an awkward laugh. "Yeah...Remember earlier when I told you that I lost my apartment due to rent and I was planing on sleeping on a park bench..I wasn't kidding about that. Do you mind if you could just get me down from this roof first please? I can just walk the rest of the way." She said letting out a long and loud yawn. "I am tired."
Mar 22, 2015 3:26 PM

Oct 2014
Bluepedal said:
Barbarian1 said:

((SEVEN MASTERS ARE CHOSEN AT RANDOM)) - Gilgamesh is just well... Giglamesh.

I understand that xD. But sense this is Elizabeth's first holly grail war. As far as she knows. It's 8.
Barbarian1Mar 22, 2015 3:34 PM
Mar 22, 2015 3:52 PM

Nov 2010

Roof of house in Miyama, around 2:30 AM

At Elizabeth's plea to Archer to help her get down, Archer smirks mischievously and says: "You're a magus, aren't you? Jumping down that building should be no problem to you."

However, he still complies and, grabbing her by her waist, leaps down the building. Once he's down on the ground, he dematerializes without any words of farewell and leaps away.

'There is one more thing I have to do...', Archer thinks and heads towards currently abandoned Emiya residence. Once he comes to the wall, he effortlessly jumps over, as, compared to the field at Tohsaka residence, Emiya residence field isn't as powerful, and Archer knows how to operate it.

Once he's inside, Archer sits down on the porch and waits.
astroprogs said:

Not air.
Mar 22, 2015 4:20 PM

Aug 2009
Kiritsugu's Residence, around 2:50 am

Saber had decided, in the middle of her way to the Emiya residence, to leave Okabe back to the safety of the Future Gadgets Lab. It was not that she expected Archer to pounce on them, but she was not entirely sure what lay in wait for her.
She knew he'd rather be there, but to drag Okabe towards a place of her past that held something tremendous for her... did not feel right. She didn't want the two mixing--it would raise questions on his behalf that she didn't want to answer yet.

More than that, she could not be foolish enough to expose her Master to other Servants, even if it was Archer. Whoever Archer's Master was, he was still unaware about Okabe, if not Saber herself. She would like to keep it that way for as long as possible.
He'd thrown his tantrums, but she'd managed to convince him.
He'd finally listened to her.

Saber reached the required destination. Jumping over the field, she noticed Archer, sitting on the front porch.

"I'm here," she announced, unsure of what will happen next.
k0k0Mar 22, 2015 4:27 PM
Mar 22, 2015 4:59 PM

Nov 2010

Emiya residence, around 3 AM

Archer was lost in his own thoughts.
First, he had to organize the information he gained from his fight with Lancer. He didn't learn much, but he did get some hints which could narrow down which Heroic Spirit he was.

However... it didn't take long for his train of thoughts to switch to another person. The one who forcefully went in into the battle... seemingly to get him out of there. He may have lost his memories... but there is one thing he simply cannot forget.

Long ago, there had been a meeting. It probably hadn't last even one second.
Yet... even should he fall to the depths of hell, he will recall that image vividly.

Locks of hair illuminated by the moonlight.
When he shuts his eyes, even now, that image is still vivid in his heart.

And, as if right on cue... "I'm here", he hears a familiar voice and raises up his head.
There she was, standing in the yard of the residence, illuminated by moonlight of the setting moon. Still, something was different about her...
Her expression, which was stern in his memory, was now having mixture of anxiety and worry. Or, that's how it seems to him.

He bobs his head and answers with a mischievous smile: "You've come. That makes my guess a correct one."
CarenPriestessMar 23, 2015 4:28 AM
astroprogs said:

Not air.
Mar 22, 2015 5:10 PM

Oct 2014
Elizabeth Reed

She shrugged at Arches comment. "Well...You know..Safety.." She responded as she was picked up by archer and then released below the roof of the house. "Thanks ma-" She started and when she turned around Archer was already gone. "Woah...Thats like some batman shit right there. Props." She said talking to herself at that point before she lifted one leg to start walking and then thought about it. Is it really a good idea to sleep somewhere there had just been a major fight. She thought about it for a second and nodded. Looking down at her own watch At least she still had that. "2:30 huh? Guess I better rest up here." She said as she pressed herself up against the wall of the house and exhaled deeply. Looking up into the sky, watching the stars as she gave a warm grin, seeming to remember fond memories as she slowly closed her eyes, and went into a deep sleep against the wall.
Mar 22, 2015 5:47 PM

Aug 2009
Emiya Residence, 3 am

"You've come. That makes my guess a correct one."

He hadn't changed.
Saber mentally reprimanded herself. Of course he hadn't changed.
She was suddenly flooded with all kinds of mixed feelings; anxiety, worry, longing, regret... that tanned face, the white-hair, they brought back the past like a barrage of bullets.
His sight was, at once, tragic and welcoming. She wanted to move closer, to see his face properly in the moonlight, to confirm. But something held her back. Uncertainty.

"Archer..." she said, in a weak voice.

Words had abandoned her. She was unsure of what she wanted to say to him. She knew she wanted to say a lot, and she also wanted to hear a lot from him, but she did not know how.
Mar 22, 2015 6:11 PM

Nov 2010

Archer looks at the Saber, whose reaction only confirms his guesses - she did retain her memories of previous summoning. Otherwise, there would be no way she would know about him, much less react to him.

He gets up, still cringing a little from his injuries, as he lacks regenerative powers. "What's wrong, Saber? I though the proud King of Knights wouldn't show emotions of a petty girl", he says with a taunting voice. Sighing, he adds: "Well, I'll have to disappoint you: I'm not Archer you knew from 5th War. Normally, Servants don't retain memories of what happened when they were summoned."

As he speaks, he moves towards the center of the yard, facing Saber with calm expression.
There, he stands and waits for Saber to speak up.
astroprogs said:

Not air.
Mar 22, 2015 6:27 PM

Aug 2009
Emiya residence, 3 am

"I'm not Archer you knew from 5th War."

He's lying, thought Saber. She knew he was. From the moment they had acknowledged each other's presence in the new War, both their attitudes had been amiss from the normal behaviors of Servants with each other. For her, he was a figure of the past; vital. For him... what was she for him? She did not know how far his memories extended. She did not know if he remembered how their last good bye had happened.

He was still cocky as ever.

Saber could not bring herself to act in a manner that was not true. She needed to know.

"You're lying," she stated, unwavered. "If you aren't the same Archer, you should've killed me when you had the chance in the battle with Berserker."

Archer raised his eyebrows, as if impressed.

"You recognized me when I blocked Lancer's attack from demolishing you in the past night's battle."

He still stood there, waiting for her to say more.

"Archer... who summoned you?"
Mar 22, 2015 6:45 PM

Nov 2010

Archer listens to the Saber, smirking from entertainment.
"Come on, Saber. Based on your behavior around me and you coming here, you have the memories of 5th War, and it seems you do know my identity, based on your pathetic display you're showing now", he speaks to her, purposedly being rude. "Don't you think I'd remember at least something from my life? Like... the person who once stood by me while I was young?"

"As for my Master...", he adds, then looks at the sky as he crosses his hands. After few moments of thinking, a mischievous smile appears on his face and he responds: "If you want to see who he is, come at noon in the park near the shopping district in Miyama. He'll be there. And...", he looks Saber straight in the eyes with the serious expression: "Even if I tried to kill you, my current Master wouldn't allow it."
CarenPriestessMar 23, 2015 4:32 AM
astroprogs said:

Not air.
Mar 22, 2015 7:09 PM

Aug 2009
Emiya residence, 3 am

He remembers, thought Saber.
He remembers...

There was a jolt in her heart at his words. It might have been easier dealing with Archer if he had nothing to recall about her from the past, but to have him here, in front of her, gave her an inexplicable sort of tranquility and security. That loneliness she had felt earlier, that isolation, it had been banished.
She knew his antics hid the same beneathe their bullying exterior.

"Even if I tried to kill you, my current Master wouldn't allow it."

This line had caught Saber by surprise. She was unsure of what it meant, but it carried all the truths of the world judging by the manner in which Archer had delivered it.
Saber was unable to guess at who Archer's Master could be; she doubted they had crossed paths since the battle had begun. Still, she had a dire need within her to know.

"I will be there. I, too, will be bringing my Master."

What else should she say? She wanted him to say something, anything. Her better judgement knew that her emotions will only serve to hinder her ahead in this war, but this was beyond her control. Here he stood, plain as daylight. Only one other figure constantly invaded her memory since, a red-haired figure.

Saber let out a sigh bearing a tone of heavy burden.

"Archer..."

He stood, waiting.

"I hope to see you in Miyama."
Mar 22, 2015 7:32 PM

Nov 2010

"I hope to see you in Miyama." That's what she said.
And... as much as he'd like to be there himself, for one reason or another...

"Sorry, but I'll pass", Archer says and shows the wounds he suffered from his fight with Karna. "I'll need some time to recover from this, and it wouldn't be smart from me to wander around in this state."

He then heads towards the fence which surrounds whole residence and prepares to leap over it.
Before he does that...
"However, we'll meet again. You can be sure about it", Archer adds softly, turning his head to look her straight into the eyes as he does that.

With that farewell, he dematerializes and heads back to Tohsaka residence, where his Master is supposedly snoring and drooling like an idiot.

'Too bad I won't be able to see his face once he sees the surprise I prepared for him', Archer muses as he grins. 'What will you do, Emiya Shirou?'

Once his Master wakes up, Archer tells him that he should go to the park "to meet someone".

*Archer heads back to the safe zone. I'll let overseer decide how much time will require him to recover, using the ley line Tohsaka residence is connected to to speed up the recovery.*
astroprogs said:

Not air.
Mar 22, 2015 8:03 PM

Aug 2009
Emiya residence, 3 am

Saber stand for a few seconds after Archer's departure before leaving the Emiya Residence and quietly making her way back to the Future Gadgets Lab.
Mar 22, 2015 11:23 PM

Dec 2014
Master of Caster: Kirei Kotomine
Fuyuki Church

“So, master and servant have both gathered. Hello Shrimpy, it has been far too long since we’ve seen one another (the battle earlier notwithstanding). Not only have you joined this war, but you managed to win the partnership of the King of Heroes; and even his respect from the looks of it.”
Kirei gave a smile of approval.
“I apologize if my daughter is too shy to introduce herself, but this is Caren. I understand both of you might be holding a grudge against her for preventing one competitor from being eliminated. I think I know a way in which we may rectify that.”
Kirei held out one of his hands in front of him; one which had a set of curious red markings.

“By my first command seal, I order the servant Caster to be transported here now.”
A red flash sparked from the hand being held out, followed by a bright yellow light. Instantly, Caster had appeared alongside the group.
“Master, I have answered you summons.” Although she spoke these words with sincerity, the next moment she became confused. “You do not appear to be in danger. Why have you summoned me?”
“That will be made clear soon.” Answered her master.
Kirei Kotomine suddenly looked towards Caren, who had been slowly slinking further away from the group.
Kirei’s eyes narrowed, then he broke out into a hearty laugh. “My, my, seems your church has been severely compromised, hasn’t it?”
Caren took another step back from them, her eyes as sharp and responsive as a predator that has just been cornered.
Kirei gave a nonchalant gesture with his hand, delighted by Caren’s unsettled reaction. “With so many allies here against just one girl, I’m not sure how even someone of my own blood would expect to get out alive.” Another chuckle followed.
“You don’t mean…” She began, but the sentence stopped mid-breath.
After looking at the group and then back at Caren, Kirei shook his head and his face relaxed. “Oh dear, do you not remember what I said earlier? I said I am only here to talk, that has not changed. So put away that nervous look, it is unfitting for someone as intelligent and methodical as you.”

Turning his back to his daughter, he continued. “I did deceive you in one respect, however. I told you that I am in this war to find my own entertainment. Strictly speaking, that is not true. Or at least, it won’t be very soon.”
Holding up the same hand once more, the priest repeated the incantation, “By my second command seal, I order the servant Caster to use the Noble Phantasm ‘Rule Breaker’ on herself.”
Everyone’s eyes widened at the words, and a second later a loud cry had rang through the church hall as the hooded servant buried a crooked and twisted blade into her shoulder. This was accompanied by another bright flash of light, and by the time things settled once more, Caster was clutching at her shoulder while on one knee. Kirei stood some distance away, with his hand clear of any markings which had been there just a few minutes earlier.
“Why?” was the only question the master-less servant managed to utter.
“My time in this war has come to an end. If anything, you’re lucky I decided to cancel our contract here at the church.” With these words, he shifted his attention once more to Caren. “Find a new master for her, or become a master yourself. I return one command seal to the grail, and you are free to enact whatever plan fits your desires. I care little what your decision is, since it no longer affects me.”

“Now,” Kirei turned to his former student and the blonde haired servant, “Despite how I’m no longer in this war, I think I may still be of some use to both of you. I know for a fact that another master would like nothing more than to send a servant after me for killing the previous master of Berserker. If you wish to finish what you started, King of Heroes, I would most certainly draw them to you just by being in your presence. I also have unique information on the servants and masters in this war, learning so much of them in my former role as overseer. I think this is a deal worth making, if I do say so myself.”
TrueKireiPriestMar 23, 2015 7:30 AM
I am the Priest of my church
Yuetsu is my body, and wine is my blood
I have trolled over a thousand users
Unknown to sympathy, nor known to apathy
Withstood Shirou to eat Mapo Tofu
Yet, my question will never be answered
So as I rejoice, Unlimited Kirei Works!
Mar 23, 2015 12:27 AM

Mar 2015
Master of Archer: Emiya Shirou
Tohsaka Residence
6 a.m.

The first thing Shirou noticed when he woke up was that the sun was shining through the window into the room. It wasn't glaring yet, so he assumed he hadn't overslept. He climbed out of the bed (albeit a little reluctantly) and strode out the room and down the staircase to the living room.

There, he noticed Archer draping himself over an armchair like an oversized ape, his legs dangling over one side of the armchair as his head lolled over the other side, his eyes closed tight as if he were concentrating on something. Shirou blinked, unsure what to make of the scene.

"What's that face for? Are you constipated?" Shirou asked blandly, still standing at the doorway of the living room. Archer's eyes snapped open and a lazy smirk followed soon after as he turned to face his Master.

"No, not at all, my dear Master," he said. "But perhaps my current state has to do with my fight with Lancer."

Shirou's eyes widened and opened his mouth to say something, but closed it again soon after, choosing to sigh and look away instead.

"Really, Archer. You're so reckless."

"Heh, that's rich, coming from you, hero of justice," Archer shot back tiredly as he waved an arm at Shirou, turning away to look at the ceiling. "In any case, I was scouting but I found Lancer in that burnt field. He used fire, ironically. Burned my clothes, too. I don't know what Heroic Spirit he is, but he's definitely not the Irish Child of Light you mentioned."

Shirou scratched his head upon hearing that. "Hmm, a Lancer that uses fire, huh? Anything else notable about him? His Noble Phantasm?"

Archer yawned shook his head, saying, "Nope. The fight hadn't developed to that point yet. I did find out though that his armour is incredibly strong. Who knows, that might be one of his Noble Phantasms.

"That girl that was with Berserker, Elizabeth, you remember her, right?" Shirou nodded and Archer continued, "Yeah, she summoned some kind of lizard familiar to attack Lancer, but he just shrugged it off completely. Ah, and an unbroken, 50% projection rating Hrunting barely managed to hurt him."

Shirou mulled over that for a moment. Sure, Hrunting is one of the weaker Phantasms, and 50% of its power is at best D-Rank, but to think it doesn't even deter Lancer...

Archer propped himself up for a moment, his elbow digging into the armchair as he turned to face Shirou. "I daresay that he's a Heroic Spirit that's connected to the Sun, or some derivative of some Sun deity. I'm still not certain as to who he is, but this narrows down the list somewhat."

Archer sighed and gestured at the door, flopping back down onto the chair and staring back up at the ceiling. "In any case, I told Elizabeth to go to the Fuyuki park in Miyama to wait for you. She needs our summoning circle to summon a new Servant, and a new ally is always good news," he said, pushing a tanned hand through his hair.

"I'll stay here and rest for a while. There shouldn't be any Servants out there right now, but don't hesitate to use a Command Seal to call me if you get in trouble," Archer finished tiredly.

Shirou nodded and headed back out of the living room. Before he got out, he turned to give Archer one last look.

He's really roughed up...that idiot...even his snark is gone...

"Are you alright?"

"What are you, my mother?"

Oh look, there it is. He's alright after all.

"Tch, you idiot. I'll freshen up and then go there. Anything else?"

Archer smirked at the question but quickly dropped it in favour of a suspiciously stoic face.

"Nope, not at all. Now run along."

*Time to Fuyuki Park: 1 hour*
OneTrueEmiyaMar 23, 2015 2:01 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (11) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) General Discussion Thread (SPOILERS)

OneTrueEmiya - Apr 18, 2015

0 by OneTrueEmiya »»
Apr 18, 2015 8:47 PM

Sticky: » (NEW) - 7th Holy Grail War - Club Discussion Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

VriSantoku - Mar 19, 2015

646 by OneTrueEmiya »»
Apr 16, 2015 3:47 AM

» Should I waive the Club Age Requirement?

VriSantoku - Apr 6, 2015

6 by VriSantoku »»
Apr 11, 2015 11:25 PM

Sticky: » The 7HGW - Questions and Help Thread ( 1 2 )

VriSantoku - Mar 19, 2015

60 by Aurioch »»
Mar 22, 2015 5:43 AM

» (NEW) The 7th Holy Grail War (RP) [SIGN UP] ( 1 2 3 )

VriSantoku - Mar 18, 2015

143 by LoveandHate91 »»
Mar 19, 2015 2:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.