Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 18, 2015 1:53 PM

Feb 2015
Official Overseer: CarenPriest

All official dialogue and combat will take place here.

Starting Location: Your Respective Homes / Temples

Fuyuki High School (Safe Zone): Classes Start at 7:10 AM EST
It is recommended that masters attend school, but not required.

Club Practice Optional - After School
Class A - All Students attend Class A

School ends at 2:45 PM EST like a normal school day
All NPC Students will have vacated the school by 5:00PM in which combat is allowed.

Official Guidelines:

[u]Official Master / Servant Statuses:[/u]

For More Information, View the Live Google Document:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UT5VDJVQ1vzO9ILPU3xdRzZ7iDHdauUwXf78ioEfjlA/edit

The Official Saga has begun, masters and servants may converse (Role Playing Mode) now, but fighting is not permitted until the official (War) begins on the date above. Fighting before the official start will result in immediate disqualification from the Grail War.
CarenPriestessMar 20, 2015 7:13 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (11) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 19, 2015 3:26 AM

Sep 2013
Saber and Okabe are at the Future Gadget Laboratory (now in Fuyuki :P)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 19, 2015 3:35 AM

Dec 2014
Kirei and Caster (spirit form) have begun walking to ryuudou temple.

Time to arrive: 45 min. (7:20 AM)
I am the Priest of my church
Yuetsu is my body, and wine is my blood
I have trolled over a thousand users
Unknown to sympathy, nor known to apathy
Withstood Shirou to eat Mapo Tofu
Yet, my question will never be answered
So as I rejoice, Unlimited Kirei Works!
Mar 19, 2015 3:43 AM

Jan 2015
Taiga is still in bed.

"another 10 minu...zzZzZ"
I've quit MAL email me at instead.

muyaobobwu@gmail.com
Mar 19, 2015 4:03 AM

Feb 2015
Ashikaga and Berserker (In Spirit Form) have begun driving to Fuyuki High School. (5 Minutes). (7:07AM)
Mar 19, 2015 4:06 AM

Mar 2014
Lancer and Mira Nyanko are at the base.
Mar 19, 2015 4:07 AM

Feb 2015
Ashikaga and Berserker are now at Fuyuki High School and are preparing for class.
Mar 19, 2015 4:10 AM

Jan 2015
*runs through the class*
"alright class begi- "

*Falls*

"for the record my dog ate my alarm clock"

muyaobobwu@gmail.com
Mar 19, 2015 4:29 AM

Jan 2015
Ok time to take roll
Fujimura Sensei:

"Raise your hand when I call your name"

"... check.. check.. not here.. not here... Ashigaya... here... check .... NOT HERE!!?!

Internal Monologue: That Emiya, to not show up on the first day. The Nerves on that kid. I'mma give him a nice one at dinner tonight *clutches fists*

... check check.."

"Wow a lot of absences today! "

Fufufufufu
*plans out potential punishments for those who hasn't shown up with a sadistic smile*

anyways today's lesson will cover some basic botany

to start, we'll go over the following plants:

1. Minuartia
2. Lychee
3. Yarrow
4. Oleander
5. Taxus baccata

Be sure to pay extra attention to their common names and their uses/effects!
They will be on your exams! "

*Starts lecturing*
BobulatedMar 19, 2015 4:35 AM

muyaobobwu@gmail.com
Mar 19, 2015 4:36 AM

Jul 2013
Caren is sitting alone in the Fuyuki Church, observing the activities of the various teams from afar with the help of a holy artifact, mostly concentrating on the school.

"Hmm. Quite some time has passed since the first Servant had been summoned, and now nearly all the teams are accounted for. The only ones left are Team Rider and Team Assassin. It seems that very soon now, the Holy Grail War shall start..."

She smiles dubiously, though whether it is in anticipation or ecstasy, she cannot tell.

"And then maybe I can finally have some fun in this dull city."
CarenPriestessMar 19, 2015 8:24 AM

Mar 19, 2015 4:52 AM

Aug 2009
Saber is poking around the Future Gadget Laboratory. She is very much struck by the difference in the habitat of her previous Masters and that of the current Master. Everything here seemed to be forged of metal, but, instead of utilizing the iron and steel for good hilt and sword-blades, it appeared to be in a rather derogatory use for... electrical appliances.

Saber pushes open the Microwave door and springs back.
"Green bananas...?"
She looks in dismay back at the cramped room where Okabe is indulgent in some form of an experiment, humming, and then returns her gaze to the gooey, green bananas.
Saber carefully shuts the Microwave door and backs away, a nauseous expression on her face.
Mar 19, 2015 4:55 AM

Mar 2014
*Lancer and Mira Nyanko are now resting for the upcoming battle to come*
Mar 19, 2015 5:53 AM

Oct 2014
Ashikaga groaned as he shuffled in his bed left to right. The room was completely dark. The only faint light that could be seen breaching the darkness of the small cramped room, was a few lines of bright light hitting his bed and the floor from where he slept. The light revealed small dust mites softly sneaking around the room. At the sound what was a soft feminine giggle and the sound of another male. Quickly he shot an eye open, his tired, mixed expression quickly turned to a look of anger as he opened his other eye. "What is she doing now...?" He groaned, asking himself as he slowly got up. Rubbing his head softly from all the chaos of the past few nights. "Berserker....Who the hell even was that? What has Elizabeth gotten me into this time?" He brought his hands up the back of his head and gently rubbed his soft orange hair. It wasn't very long, it looked rather short along the sides and the front. What hair he did have at the front however was just slicked back.

He got up in only his trousers, scratching his chest as he yawned and walked out of his room. Then slowly blinked as he turned to look where the noise was coming from on the couch. And his eyes widened and he started to grit his teeth narrowing his eyes. "God damn it Elizabeth.! That was some fine whiskey! I spent good money on that damn it!" He went into the kitchen, and then took the whole bottle of whiskey. As the unknown male over the couch, got up, still bare naked as he started to stutter and put his hands up, as Ashikaga then chased him outside of there apartment building with the whiskey bottle. Yelling at the unknown male the entire time. Both of them yelling before Ashikaga threw the empty bottle out at the running nude male as the glass shattered against the walk way leading out to the street. "Don't come back ass wagon!" He yelled before he slammed the door and walked back inside.

The girl under the nude male. The one who would be known as Elizabeth to rise up from her position on the couch. She had already been fully clothed. However it was nothing more than a white collar shirt unbuttoned at the top, and some jeans. Ashikaga completely ignored her as he sat down at a chair close to the couch. And leaned back in the chair as he sighed and pulled on his stubble beard slightly. Letting his lower lip get puled down with it as he let out a small gasp. Before letting go and shaking himself. "I am glad wasting my hard earned cash has became such a good show for you. What happened to masters actually wanting their apprentice to respect them. Instead of freeloading." He replied sharply as Elizabeth let out another giggle at his reaction and brushed her long green hair to her right. "No amount of respect is needed from a subordinate~ Besides, I had to pay him back some how. He did show me how to create the summoning circle for you." Ashikaga sighed and face palmed himself.

"You don't seem to have a problem loosing for V-card as that payment." Elizabeth laughed. "I lost that along time to go, it was a sight to behold you know....But I know your just jealous of what you can't have Ashikaga!" She snickered in a teasing manor as Ashikaga turned to look away and narrowed his eyes. "You know, you really are disgusting." Elizabeth laughed. "You know, you are really grumpy in the morning. I wonder what that poor young man is thinking right now?" Ashikaga. "Whatever, I could of swore I had Beserker make sure this kind of shit would not happen. Where is he anyway." He said with a disappointed sigh. Looking around. Elizabeth laughed. "Oh that young man? I sent him off to school. I offered for him to wait until we got our teaching jobs. But he was just so eager I couldn't say no. He is like an overgrown, muscle toned, fierce, warrior and cute little puppy. He is adorable." Ashikaga was about to make a remark, but then his eyes widened as if they were about to fall out of his head. "WHAT?! You did what now?! God damn it Elizabeth! Shouldn't I be making these calls?! I am the master!"

He asked not expecting an answer as he got up and quickly rushed to to get dressed. Elizabeth watched him with her deep golden eyes and grew a sly grin as she called out. "Yes! But I am your master for magic training so I over rule you!" She teased him as she turned to lean over the back of the couch. So she could talk to him better. "When I sent the application I told him we are gonna be math teachers and you are going to be my assistant. Berserkers math teacher is going to resign soon so we can fill in his shoes. Also, are interviews are today as well so stay sharp. And try to relax a bit remember, I will be your substitute to disguise your participation in the grail war." She started as she held up her own hand to real berserkers command seals. However the weren't really command seals. They were just forgeries.

Ashikaga quickly ran out, in a suit and dress pants, adjusting his tie as he nodded her off. "Yeah sounds good!" He ran off to go see berserker. But once he got outside his apartment building. He panted, sweating bullets as he looked around. "What in the world is going on? Damn this grail war." He muttered under his breath as he looked around again. Realizing he had no idea where the school is. Then rushed back inside to ask. And then ran back out of the apartment to rush to berserkers school.

Once Ashikaga came to the school and burst into the principles office. And then went up to the principles office and started to pant. "Is there a Leonidas Milford here? Can you call him up? I am afraid it is urgent." He said, remembering the very strange name that Elizabeth decided to give Berserker.
Barbarian1Mar 19, 2015 6:31 AM
Mar 19, 2015 8:04 AM

Nov 2010
Shinto, Kotomine church.

While it's usually not the building people often pass near or come to except on special occasions, lately, it became one of the places of interest as it is sanctuary for the people who lost in Holy Grail War and remained alive.
Knowing that, a man in black armor carrying red overcoat stands on one of the buildings close enough to the church, patiently observing it. As he doesn't want to be seen, he remains in his spirit form, hiding his sour expression as well.

It was only few hours ago he was summoned into this Grail War - 7th, as he heard it - and by the Master he expected the least. Bearing great animosity towards his Master, he reluctantly agreed to be a Servant as the boy showed the man proof of summoning - 3 Command Spells. Due to them, servant Archer also cannot directly act against the boy, something which boy knows.
However, the boy wasn't exactly what Archer expected; something about that boy's eyes and his confident next order made him think 'Can't help it, let's see where this will go' as he left their base of operations.

"Really... how did it come to this", Archer sighs in irritation, thinking over his first conversation with his Master.
'On one hand, this is a great chance for me... but, something about him is different', he adds for himself with mild interest.

Picking the moment without any people and other Servants around, Archer, while remaining in his spirit form, shakes those thoughts out of his head and lleaves the place he was observing from and comes close to the building itself. Carefully, as per his Master's instructions - where did his Master learn that, anyway? - he starts inspecting the ley line passing though the place.
*Archer: inspects ley line passing through Church.*
astroprogs said:
If HF ended up being a single movie, what would it need to do so it can get a high score from all of you?

Not air.
Mar 19, 2015 8:34 AM

Sep 2013
Place: Future Gadget Lab (will refer to as FGL from now on)

Okabe has just now finally woken up from his nap and is ready to act.

Okabe: "So Saber, are you ready for some lunch?"
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 19, 2015 8:44 AM

Jul 2013
"How unusual, a stray Heroic Spirit is poking near my home uninvited."

Suddenly, the doors to the Kotomine Church slam open, and Caren is standing there, staring at the intruding Servant with a displeased frown, along with a red cloth floating right next to her, showing that she was ready to strike at any given moment.

Of course, this is her territory, which will almost undoubtedly notify her in case any Servant came close, whether or not they're in spirit form, save perhaps for Assassin. In any case, as the overseer of this war, it's only natural that she possessed the required means to defend herself even from such entities.

"What is your business here, all on your own? Somehow, I find it highly unlikely that you have come to accept the Lord as your own personal saviour.
If you seek my knowledge, then I will be happy to tell you whatever you wish, though unfortunately I possess no means of breaking the contract with your Master.
...Or, are the leylines here that interesting to you? As an Archer, I see no reason why you should care. The war hasn't even started yet, so it's pointless to think about summoning the Holy Grail here now.
Depending on your answer, I'm afraid I may have ask you to leave in a very... ah, impolite manner."

*Caren: Threatening Archer in front of the Kotomine Church*
CarenPriestessMar 19, 2015 8:48 AM

Mar 19, 2015 8:50 AM

Mar 2015
Emiya Residence, Shinto

Emiya Shirou was not happy.

Things were not going according to his plan. He was supposed to have summoned Saber, the Servant he believed he was most compatible. With her power, he would take control of Ryuudo Temple to stop anyone shady from using its leyline. After that, he would go beat up the rest of the Servants and destroy the Grail once and for all.

Alas, his plans were completely derailed by a series of unfortunate events, starting with that red idiot.

Of all the Servants he could summon, he summoned that guy. Really, he would settle even for Caster, but no, fate had to draw them right back together. And it seemed he had forgotten about that other war, so he had to watch out for any backstabbing.

So the first thing he did was shoo the guy away and make him stake out at the church, in case anyone suspicious decided to use the church as a base (again). Then, he made his way to Rin's house, where he would move his base of operations to the Temple.

On the way to the other side of Shinto, he passed by the crossroads where he had once fought a monstrous giant. Instead of that, however, he saw something far worse. Before anyone could spot him, he hid behind a wall and peered at the frightening scene in front of him.

"Why the hell is he alive," Shirou thought, as he witnessed Kotomine Kirei, in all his glory, strolling down the road to Ryuudo Temple carefree as ever, as if he were about to get some Mapo Tofu. He was dead as dead could be, according to Tohsaka, so why was he here, in a Holy Grail War no less?

So, he's going to Ryuudo? I can't get there then...Tch, the one time that red idiot is useful, he isn't here...

Shirou had no choice but to continue to trudge to Rin's, pass through the barriers she had set up for him (Ha, Archer'll have a fun time trying to get pass this) and into the mansion. He headed to the basement and sighed. Now he had to think up another plan...

*Emiya Shirou has moved to the Tohsaka Mansion, is preparing a Big Plan, has given Archer permission to return should he need to*
OneTrueEmiyaMar 19, 2015 9:17 AM
Mar 19, 2015 9:01 AM

Mar 2014
Mira Nyanko and Lancer, still in their hideout now has been investigating a particular "team", making elaborate plans and setting their sights on that "team" . Both Mira Nyanko and Lancer looked at each other's eyes, without the need of speech, they immediately understood what each other is thinking. And then both of them said the exact same thing simultaneously : The victor has been decided
Mar 19, 2015 9:09 AM

Aug 2009
FGL, Fuyuki

Beads of sweat suddenly break out over Saber's smooth forehead. Surely, Okabe does not mean for us to lunch on those bananas? She looks at her Master, who couldn't appear more gleeful as he traipsed into the kitchen.

"Yes.. I would very much appreciate some ...edible.. food at the moment", Saber says in a cautionary tone.
Mar 19, 2015 9:15 AM

Dec 2014
Kirei sits down at a table at the temple. He pulls out a sheet of paper and begins writing.....

[i]Dear Caren,

It's me: your daddy! Hi!!! <3333

I've heard the church has appointed you as the overseer in this war. This is good news, yet at the same I know your orthodox nature will keep you from helping me - and your sadistic nature will probably wish to handicap me :(

In any case, just writing to say hello. We should reminisce over lunch sometime. I know this great restaurant that serves fantastic.....well you can probably guess.

Take care of yourself, Caren. I saw Emiya Shirou in town, so try not to fall in love with any evil servants possessing him.

Hope to see you soon!

Kotomine Kirei

P.S. Sorry about abandoning you as an infant and neglecting you all these years. I hope you're not holding any grudges.
Mar 19, 2015 9:26 AM

Sep 2013
k0k0 said:
FGL, Fuyuki

Beads of sweat suddenly break out over Saber's smooth forehead. Surely, Okabe does not mean for us to lunch on those bananas? She looks at her Master, who couldn't appear more gleeful as he traipsed into the kitchen.

"Yes.. I would very much appreciate some ...edible.. food at the moment", Saber says in a cautionary tone.

Okabe: "Capital! I'm afraid this humble laboratory is somewhat lacking in stocks of food, but we do have plenty of bananas. Don't worry, we have lots of edible ones as well. Would you like it microwaved?"

Okabe stands puffing out his chest waiting for his servant's reply. A long silence follows.
Mar 19, 2015 9:33 AM

Aug 2009
Saber's gulp was almost audible. She supposed it wouldn't hurt to try some; anything would suffice that was not from the cuisines of The Round Table.

"Not microwaved. This would do fine."
Mar 19, 2015 9:40 AM

Sep 2013
Okabe is now walking towards Fuyuki Grocer.

ETA from the trip: 1:10 PM

Okabe has a grim expression on his face.
"That self-entitled little manchild. Who does she think she is ordering around the great Hououin Kyouma is so cavalier a fashion??"

He pensively reads a slip of paper in his hands with a lot of writing.

"Is this a grocery list, or a detailed account of all major food exports for Japan!! ARGH"
Mar 19, 2015 9:41 AM

Mar 2014
Mira Nyanko now sleeping
Lancer: Oii Mira- Baka , how long are you gonna fool around like that.
Mira-Nyanko: Shaddup rest is essential for battle you know
Lancer: Hmph, I, Karna needs rest? I could easily win this war anytime -_-
Mira-Nyanko: Hm? That arrogance of yours is annoying... Want me to use a command spell to shut you up??-_-"
Lancer: Okay okay i got it -_- phew. Women can be scary (-_-")
Mar 19, 2015 9:49 AM

Aug 2010
Place: Fuyuki Hotel.

Bazett arrived at the hotel 3 hours ago.

She just summoned her servant who appears to of the "Rider" class.

She was surprised to find that her servant seemed to be very similar to herself. They exchanged only a few words, which was appropriate for their respective characters, but they could fully understood each other.

They shared information regarding their own powers, their motives for winning the war, then remained silent for a long time after.

There was no need for more words.

They both became sure they can fully trust each other in the upcoming battles.
Mar 19, 2015 9:51 AM
Aug 2014
Rider(Medusa)
"Should we get to work master?"
LoveandHate91Mar 19, 2015 10:01 AM
Mar 19, 2015 10:04 AM

Mar 2014
Lancer: Hey Mira-Nyanko
Mira-Nyanko: What is it Lancer? Is something bothering you?
Lancer: It seems like another master and servant is summoned.
Mira-Nyanko: Hmm I see..How would you rate them?
Lancer: I'd find them worthy of my time, but we already have our targets
Mira-Nyanko: True, the battle is near prepare yourself Lancer.
Lancer: Yes, Master
Mar 19, 2015 10:16 AM

Mar 2014
Mira-Nyanko then investigates shirou , found out his number.
Now Lancer sends a mail to Emiya, saying "Ippen, shinde miru?"
Mar 19, 2015 10:17 AM

Feb 2009
Ryuudou Temple

Fate is cruel, even for the dead ones. To be summoned by such a problematic master is topped only by the fact that said master is also a priest. Or so it would seem at first, he's not exactly what people would imagine when thinking about a priest. This one seems... different, unpredictable. He also seems skilled. Dangerously so. She'll need to lay low for now and try to please him.

*sigh* "No point worrying about it now, I have more pressing matters at hand."

Despite her predicament, Caster has no intention to lose this war. This time, definitely, she will be at the top. No matter the cost.

*Caster prepares her Temple at the Ryuudou Temple and begins preparations to siphon mana from the local populace.*
Stev said:
ayy lmao
Mar 19, 2015 10:37 AM

Aug 2010
LoveandHate91 said:
Rider(Medusa)
"Should we get to work master?"

"Certainly. But first, we should strengthen our defenses."

Bazett slowly stood up "And once you're finished, get ready!", she then started buttoning her suit jacket "We're going motorcycle shopping."
Mar 19, 2015 10:39 AM

Jul 2013
Once Archer had given his reply, Caren turned around with a bored look.

"Whatever. Once you're done, be sure to leave this land without dirtying anything. But know that when the Holy Grail War actually begins, you won't be permitted such niceties from me.
Go on ahead and return to your Master...or run away and do something else, considering that you have Independent Action. It's up to you, really."

She paused for a moment, as if in thought, before looking over her shoulder, smiling suspiciously with a hint of sadism in it.

"Oh, but on the off-chance that you lose your Master yet still alive yourself, you're welcome to come to this church. It's not designed to offer sanctuary to beings such as yourself, but...surely, a Servant of my own could certainly be very useful."

Leaving it at that, Caren went back into the Church before shutting the doors tight again, resuming her observation of the Holy Grail War as a whole. Noticeably, there was now a new image that previously hadn't been there.

Oh? It seems that I've found Rider, and apparently, she's been summoned by...that woman? Ugh, how unpleasant.

And what's this? Caster is preparing a long-ranged spell over the town ? Hmm. Normally, that would be illegal, but no matter. I'll leave her for now, but should she involve the people of Fuyuki too much and cause too much chaos, I guess I'll have to do my job whether I like it or not. She should be able to sense that I'm observing her anyway, so I'm sure she'll stay cautious...

*Caren continues to observe the events of the war from the Kotomine Church*

Mar 19, 2015 10:44 AM
Aug 2014
Medusa
*A smile appears on riders face"Im ready to go anytime you are and I can see you are appealing to my taste by saying were getting a motorcycle"
Mar 19, 2015 11:23 AM

Sep 2014
Mira shot up from her bed. She made her way to the living room, tapped Lancer's shoulder and said

"Lancer. I had a dream."

"A dream?" Lancer answered solemnly, wondering what was so special about a mere dream

"Yup. And in the dream I dressed you up like a doll." She gave a cunning smile. Lancer dropped the newspaper he was reading, his body language expressing the word 'what'.
"So I decided that the first place we'll go to after coming here will be the town!" She beamed. "I'll dress you up in all sorts; casual, goth, serious...." she trailed on. Meanwhile, Lancer simply picked up his newspaper from where he kept it with the words

"No." Still lost in thought, Mira didn't notice his disagreement and went back to her room to get ready for their 'trip'.
mira-pyonMar 19, 2015 11:27 AM
The sun is a deadly laser
Mar 19, 2015 12:35 PM

Dec 2014
Kirei arrives back at the temple.

Caster looks up but barely acknowledges the presence.
"Where were you?"
"On business." Kirei replies, "I was surveying the landscape of the surrounding neighbourhoods."
"Did you find anything important?"
"No." He shakes his head, "This area holds no surprises."

Turning around, Kirei begins to make his leave, but stops short.
"I don't think we'll need to worry about Lancer for a while, at least."
"Why is that?" His servant returned.
"Because I saw him at the shopping district. That poor creature is having himself Barbied up by some woman. If they stay occupied with their little dress up games, we shouldn't have a problem."

Kirei and Caster each exchange the closest thing to smiles since they teamed up at one another, before Kirei turns back around and exits.
Mar 19, 2015 1:05 PM

Oct 2014
Secret place

King of Heroes:''So let's enjoy the Show, my fellow Emperor''
We are staying in a secret place.
The King of Heroes brought wine, and i brought Shrimps.
Before we give these Mongrels our attention, we decide to wait out and watch what will happen first.

Altough, it seems some interesting specimen have already been spotted.
Oh yes.
This War is going to be interesting.
I am not able to hide my smirk.
It's never boring with Kirei on the Field, after all.
Mar 19, 2015 1:14 PM

Nov 2010
((Phew. Finally came home, this took longer than expected))

CarenPriest said:
"How unusual, a stray Heroic Spirit is poking near my home uninvited."
(...)

At the sound of opening doors, Archer raises his head and looks at the direction of the sound. As he notices Caren on the door, expression of surprise appears briefly on his face. Realizing that she's looking straight at him, and even addresses him directly, Archer materializes with a mocking smirk on his face and says: "Oh, so you're the priest here? Did the church ran out of capable people so that they have to send a little girl?"

After he listens to Caren's questions, he sighs and mutters quietly: "So, you're the overseer of the Grail War? Good grief."
He then notices that the red cloth behind Caren is moving dangerously, so he decides to give the answer: "You're right, it's not that I care; I'm here on the order of my Master. I have no business with you."
Having said that, he turns away from her and starts walking away.

CarenPriest said:
Once Archer had given his reply, Caren turned around with a bored look.
(...)

Speaking up without stopping, Archer responds to Caren's 'offer': "Heh. Scheming woman, are you? Very well, I'll keep that in mind somewhere."
He then dematerialized and goes away from the Church, heading first towards the tallest building in Shinto to get a good look at whole Fuyuki.

((Additional actions later))
astroprogs said:
If HF ended up being a single movie, what would it need to do so it can get a high score from all of you?

Not air.
Mar 19, 2015 2:26 PM

Aug 2009
Saber sat quietly, and uncomfortably, on the cluttered lounge sofa while her Master had forced himself out into the sunlight on her request for food which did not appear toxic.
There were many things that had begun to bother her about Okabe Rintarou. Did that man even realize what was happening to him? Was he aware of the magnitude of the event he was a participant in? All he did since summoning her was either sleep or indulge his physical and mental self in one experiment or the other. He claimed to have invented a Time Machine and went as far as to laugh on Saber's face about how he had managed to pull a historical celebrity from Britain through it. Was he so far gone in his delusions, to not recognize the nature of this event?
A scientist, thought Saber, is the worst man the Grail can choose as a Master. She must find an opportunity to discuss the matter with him, for Okabe Rintarou did not give any hint of the fact that he was fighting in the Holy Grail War.

Saber sighed. It seems like the 6th War did not favor her fetish for good, Japanese food either.
Mar 19, 2015 2:48 PM

Sep 2013
After an extended conversation, Okabe found himself speechless.
He, a man who attached himself to science, could barely believe what he had been told. He was someone who had to accept the reality in front of his own eyes however, and the young girls ability to magically change her outfit into battle attire, as well as her invisible sword was more than enough to convince him that there was something much larger at play.

Okabe only saw one possibility upon hearing the fantastic explanation and seeing the acts of sorcery right in from of him. With bated breath, he looked up at the girl before he admitted to himself:
"The organization has drugged me! They have infiltrated my quarters and have injected me with hallucinogenics! Wait- wait! Could this all be a simulation?? Has the organization already come that far to produce such a convincing virtual reality? I must find my way out of these illusions."
He turned to the servant.
"Will you help me? Please!"
The young girl stared blankly at him, at a complete loss for words.
Mar 19, 2015 3:05 PM

Aug 2009
Saber could not believe that the half-wit she had been briefing to about the Grail War reached the conclusion that she was an induced virtual reality.

"But.. but.. you do not understand, Okabe Rintarou!" she burst out. "This is not some science fiction novel or a universal conspiracy! This is the Holy Grail War! The epitome of all magical battles! Do you not understand? You have been chosen to fight to the death, and I, as your Servant!"

The tall, thinly built man, however, was not paying attention to Saber's constant pleas. With one fist supporting his chin, he entered a thoughtful stature, debating how the organization could have altered the electromagnetic spectrum of his constant environment to incorporate such magnificent hallucinations. Or was it really the work of some nifty chemicals, Okabe asked his mind, losing himself in a reverie known to him alone.

Saber sank to the floor, flabbergasted.
This cannot be, she thought. How can I fight for a Master who refuses to acknowledge the Grail War, much less myself? He casts aside all my mana performances as some mirage rubbish.

It was then that the apartments shook for a moment as something heavier than a truck seemed to land outside on the road...

(Hinting to another Master and/or Servant)
k0k0Mar 19, 2015 3:19 PM
Mar 19, 2015 3:21 PM

Aug 2010
Bazett glanced at the incredibly fast motorcycle approaching the hotel, before climbing the stairs down from the roof. She was surveying the surrounding area with her sharp sight and ordered "Rider" to scout farther with her motorcycle to avoid attracting the sure to be sensitive eyes.

Once united in their room they began exchanging intel on the other Master/Servant.

Apparently Caster is residing in the Ryuudou Temple, and preparations for some ritual is under going there.

A mysterious servant with an unkown class is standing guard at the church for an even more mysterious reason.

A very high mana reading that can only be leaking from an increadibly strong servant (high possibility of a Knight-class) is coming from a perfectly normal apartment at the top of a CRT store.

Bazett kept silent for a while, trying to devise a strategy that takes all of this information into count.

"Rider," She made up her mind, "We're going to pay a master a visit".

Rider stood up with no hesitation, and got ready to follow her master. "Are they our first targets?" Said the blindfolded servant.

"No, i have no intention of initiating a fight there." Bazett opened the door, "We'll just have a little talk".

--------------------------------
astroprogsMar 19, 2015 3:27 PM
Mar 19, 2015 3:39 PM

Aug 2009
Saber instantly sensed the presence of another Servant in the vicinity, few seconds ahead of the roaring sound that landed outside. This was an extremely bad situation: Okabe Rintarou was completely vulnerable and what's more, he was--

"Okabe! Do not go outside!" Saber called loudly.

Unfortunately, Okabe Rintarou's senses shut down when the mind of his eye decided to focus on a particular entity, in this case, the roaring outside.
"Ooh wow!" He shrilled as he ran down the staircases. "This hallucination really hits the spot of perfection!"

On the street, he spotted a woman. Quite a large woman, with baby pink, long straight and silky hair and a blindfold attached to her face. He'd never seen her before, but there was a prickling in the air around her. She didn't appear to be native, so Okabe cleared his throat and spoke in his best English, "Wai dere missu! I sink yeu haff cum to dey wrong plasu! This iz mai--"

But before he could continue, a blur of steely blue shot past him. The blur of steely blue was Saber.

Saber had brandished her invisible sword and sliced the air right in front of the new Servant.
Mar 19, 2015 4:03 PM

Aug 2010
The attack was fast. Almost too fast for Rider to dodge, but she nimbly shot 5 meters backwards in a flash.

Her master has ordered to not go on the offense. But this was a clear act of aggression.

She got on all fours and struck the air with her dagger.

CLANK. CLANK. CLINK. CLANK. CLINK CLINK.

The loud noise of clashing chains, and stench of killing intent filled the air.

"STOP!"

Her master's order shock the place. "RIDER, HANG BACK!".

Bazett was expecting the Servant to act aggressive, but to strike without warning, with a very powerful and invisible weapon no less, was something she hoped wouldn't happen. Permanent damage to a master or a servant wouldn't exactly help a negotiation.

"We didn't come to fight." She said reassuringly. "We only came to talk".

The whole time she kept her eyes on the stunningly beautiful servant, as it was the obvious thing to do in a situation like this, but when her eyes fell on the master all her tension almost vanished.

This wasn't the face of a magus. This wasn't the face of a participant in a bloody and merciless war like The Holy Grail War.

This wasn't the face of a killer.

'If all went well, i may have an ally i could trust in the end of all this' She thought to herself.

Or at least she hoped.
astroprogsMar 19, 2015 4:16 PM
Mar 19, 2015 4:12 PM

Nov 2010
Shinto, afternoon

Despite his Master's orders to return immediately, Archer has been standing on top of the Center Building and observing the city from his position, not wishing to yet return to his Master. Thanks to his Eagle Eye, he can clearly see most of the city.

However, soon enough, something gains his attention; and quite close to him nonetheless. His interest piqued by a signal of Servant suddenly appearing close to him. Looking down where the signal is coming from, he notices two women on the motorcycle going somewhere.

'Must be a Rider-class Servant...', Archer thinks for himself as he watches a larger woman with long, pink hair skillfully operating a motorcycle.
. . .
After quick consideration, Archer decides to follow the duo, keeping his distance so that he doesn't get caught into crossfire.
'I don't like it, but he still summoned me. Until I figure out if he'll going to follow my steps, I could act like his Servant', he debates, cursing once again the fate that brought the two of them together. Jumping from building to building, picking higher ones whenever possible, he follows them through Shinto... though that chase wasn't long.

Stopping on one of the building merely three or four jumps later, Archer observes the duo taking off motorcycle, only to be greeted by a young man in the lab coat. Suddenly, he senses another Servant, and a moment later a familiar, yet nostalgic, blue figure appears and attacks "Rider", shocking him: 'Why is she here? And with that kid as her Master?'

He remains silent and in his spirit form as he watches the situation unfold.
astroprogs said:

Not air.
Mar 19, 2015 4:16 PM

Aug 2009
That was quick, the King of Knights thought, impressed. The Servant was agile, dodging an attack out of the blue; Saber had never intended for her weapon to make contact with the Heroic Spirit--she had wanted to warn.
Saber would not have struck if she hadn't feared Okabe's head to have rolled off his shoulders as he stood there, spouting nonsense in English to the Servant.

The commanding Master appeared shortly in hindsight: a prim, red-haired young woman in a black suit. Saber held the hilt firmly at ready, but did not prepare to deal another blow. The pair did not seem to be here on an errand that suggested a battle.

"Are you here to claim the right to the Holy Grail from us?" Saber asked, her tone demanding. "Are you--"

"SO KUUUUUUUUUUUUR!"
The voice that pierced the air was none other than Okabe Rintarou's.
Mar 19, 2015 4:26 PM

Sep 2013
It was truly a sight to behold for Okabe. Just being confined to his own thoughts to ponder on the intentions of The Organization, this most recent series of events makes their intentions all too clear.
These are agents who wish to kill me. Is it because I've realized I'm a rat in their maze? I will not stay confined to this world of delusional terrors whether this is a simulation or merely a severe hallucination.

Okabe marched forward and - striking a confident pose - pointed his index finger at the two new arrivals.
"You have come here to silence me, haven't you? These villainous agents wish to wipe me from existence before I uncover their masterful plan!"

With this, Okabe kicked his head back and laughed a careless laugh.

"This good woman in blue has clearly turned against you. She could not resist to boundless charisma of the Great Hououin Kyoma! What say you for yourselves, or should I unleash my new weapon to smite you?"
Mar 19, 2015 4:42 PM

Aug 2010
"You have come here to silence me, haven't you? These villainous agents wish to wipe me from existence before I uncover their masterful plan!" Saber's master mumbled.

Then he kicked his head back and laughed a careless laugh.

"This good woman in blue has clearly turned against you. She could not resist to boundless charisma of the Great Hououin Kyoma! What say you for yourselves, or should I unleash my new weapon to smite you?"

This idea is getting seemingly worse by the second now.

"Winning the Holy Grail is the end goal of every participant of this war." She ignored the delusional man. "But that doesn't mean that temporary truces are not an option. Especially when both of us have common enemies we can't defeat on our own." She continues with clear voice and intention.

She won't drag this any longer. "We're asking for-"

"MASTER". The uncharacteristic shout of the usually quiet servant interrupted her master's speech. "We have an eavesdropper."

Bazett stopped, and moved her eyes scanning the area with the speed of a professional. "Reveal yourself, servant!" Bazett said in a forceful voice.

No response.

"These negotiations may also include both you and your master." She revealed. "I'm sure having more allies can only be good for all parties involved"

And now she waits.
Mar 19, 2015 4:52 PM

Aug 2009
Saber rushed to stand in front of her Master. What a fool, she thought. How can I expect to get ourselves through this alive? He's only proving to be a burden to me.
It was, perhaps, by sheer luck that the invaders did not intend to cut through them for the cause of the War. Instead, the opposing Master began to speak and Saber sensed an oncoming request, which she was leaning in to hear every word of before the interruption.

At the same time as the pink-haired Servant cried "Master!", Saber noticed another string of mana enter the air surrounding them.

"Okabe!" she cried. "Stand close to me!"

There was more than one opponent to face tonight. Will they fight with honor or without honor? Will they fight at all? With a lead bag as her commander, Saber feared more for his life than any other possible monstrosity that was spying on them.

And so, the two Masters and the two Servants waited on a third.
Mar 19, 2015 5:06 PM

Nov 2010
Archer cringes as he's been found out. He gets ready to bail out... and suddenly stops in his tracks as he hears the offer.

'Hmm... no matter what I do later, more intel is always good', he deduces and lands down on the ground. Approaching the group empty handed - not like that makes him vulnerable - he materializes and speaks up with the expression of annoyance: "Really... more problematic people just keep popping up", glancing at Saber as he says that. He then gazes at Bazett and Rider: "So? What did you want?"
astroprogs said:

Not air.
Mar 19, 2015 5:08 PM

Mar 2015
Trace on.

Shirou cocked the hammer in his head and turned on his magic circuits. He put his hand onto the ground and pushed a bit of prana from his hand.

"Begrenzte Feld erstellen!"

Rin had force-fed him these words before she left, making sure that he wouldn't forget about activating the special bounded field she erected not long ago. There was an audible "whoosh", and Shirou felt the bounded field awaken to his prana.

He strolled out to the Tohsaka lawn, sat down and took in a breath of fresh air. He really didn't want to join the War again, but those Masters were going to tear down Fuyuki if he left them alone. Meanwhile, Shirou felt the prana he expended for the bounded field slowly replenish. The Tohsaka leyline was not as potent as the one at Ryuudo, but it had the upside of not harming the innocent civilians in town as well as provide a stream of prana for him to draw upon in case he needed to invoke that move.

After a while, Shirou contacted Archer through his mental connection with his Servant. He felt a smirk from Archer (how does a smirk transfer through a mental connection...?) and learnt of his plans to find a vantage point.

"Alright, just don't engage anyone in battle if you don't have to...I'm scared of fighting? Very funny, Archer. Just remember to call yourself Gilgamesh when a Servant comes up...yes, I'm serious. Remember to fight like him too, alright?...Huh? Rider? Alright, observe if you have to. Just remember to act like Gilgamesh. "

Shirou felt Archer grumble on the other side of the connection, but the red Servant relented and agreed to follow his orders.

"It's good to have an independent Servant, but this is too much," Shirou complained to himself, dusting his pants as he stood back up and headed into the house. He needed to cook dinner for himself (Archer can go hungry, he was definitely not cooking for him) and think of how Kirei had managed to come back.

*Bounded field that lowers hostile Servant's parameters by one rank activated*
*Shirou can now use the leyline without harming anyone so long as he stays at Tohsaka's*
*Shirou is now cooking delicious dinner, and is waiting for Archer to reply with intel*
Mar 19, 2015 5:26 PM

Aug 2010
"So? What did you want?" The red clad servant said with visible annoyance.

Bazett looked directly at him and squinted.

...She can't categorize his class. He doesn't have any weapons out. He doesn't look like an Assassin or a Berserker. And a Saber is present in this very place with them.

And he definitely isn't a Lancer. She is dead sure of it.

"We need you and your master's cooperation, Archer!" No going back now. "Here's my offer.".
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (11) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) General Discussion Thread (SPOILERS)

OneTrueEmiya - Apr 18, 2015

0 by OneTrueEmiya »»
Apr 18, 2015 8:47 PM

Sticky: » (NEW) - 7th Holy Grail War - Club Discussion Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

VriSantoku - Mar 19, 2015

646 by OneTrueEmiya »»
Apr 16, 2015 3:47 AM

» Should I waive the Club Age Requirement?

VriSantoku - Apr 6, 2015

6 by VriSantoku »»
Apr 11, 2015 11:25 PM

Sticky: » The 7HGW - Questions and Help Thread ( 1 2 )

VriSantoku - Mar 19, 2015

60 by Aurioch »»
Mar 22, 2015 5:43 AM

» (NEW) The 7th Holy Grail War (RP) [SIGN UP] ( 1 2 3 )

VriSantoku - Mar 18, 2015

143 by LoveandHate91 »»
Mar 19, 2015 2:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.