Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 7, 2009 1:27 PM

Mar 2008
i have an idea, why don't we all pick 10 songs that we like and pick one line from that song, then add all of them together and see what we get.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 11, 2009 12:24 PM

Mar 2008
I've been speanding too long checking my toungue in the mirror and bending over backwards just to see it cleaer. (jason mraz - i'm yours)

well if i'm judged on the life i've been living and heaven is not so forgiving, then i don't care cause i won't know anybody there. (the script - anybody there)

If you see kay, will you tell her that i love her and if you see kay tell i want her back. (the script - if you see kay)

I'll be your wish, i'll be your dream, i'll be your fantasy, i'll be your hope, i'll be your love, be everything that you need. (savage garden _ truely,madly,deeply)

i will never let you fall, i'll stand up with you forever, i'll be there through it all, even if saving you sends me to heaven.
(the red jumpsuit apparatus - your guadian angel)

Cause we're only human, oh yes we ar, only human, if that's our only excuse, do you think we'll keep on being only human, oh yes we are, so far, so far.
(Jason mraz - only human)

I love you, i have loved you all along and i miss you, been far away for far too long, i keep dreaming you'll be with me and you never go, stop breathing if i don't see you anymore. (Nickelback - far away.)

Theres nothing you can say, nothing you can do, there's nothing in between, you know the truth, nothing left to face, nothing left to lose, nothing takes your place. (our lady peace - not enough.)

Yeah i could dream more then, i could believe more then, that the world could only get better. once when i was little. (James Morrison - once when i was little)

(i'll do the last one later lol)

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Devil May Cry V.S Bayonetta.

niko_hakubi - Jan 8, 2010

3 by niko_hakubi »»
Apr 30, 2010 3:45 AM

» Give me one good reason to stay on MAL.

niko_hakubi - Apr 11, 2010

0 by niko_hakubi »»
Apr 11, 2010 12:49 PM

Sticky: » Champions of the world: charcter thread.

niko_hakubi - Aug 9, 2008

1 by Yuzuyu-chan »»
Oct 18, 2009 8:30 AM

» who would you have in your harem.

niko_hakubi - Oct 11, 2009

1 by niko_hakubi »»
Oct 11, 2009 10:56 AM

» What do you like/dislike about me.

niko_hakubi - Oct 8, 2009

0 by niko_hakubi »»
Oct 8, 2009 1:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.