Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 29, 2007 1:20 AM

Oct 2007
By the power invested to me and permission from the Grand Commander.
I, Ramen-kun, require all Bucket Knights to fulfill this mandate. Said mandate must be submitted in this thread by the end of next month

Report your progress on your bucket search, how long you search, where you search, where you plan to search, and how you will secure and transport the Holy Bucket back. If this mandate is not met you WILL be branded a traitor to our cause and exiled.

Please follow this format

1) Bucket was found and lost to pirates, currently in pursuit
2) 5 years
3) Across the seven seas
4) Into the open oceans
5) Summoning The Giant Squid to stike down fools
6) Via Giant Squid Teleportation

There you have it Bucket Knights off you go. Do not fail me or our Lord Walrus.

By The High Decree of The Inquisition
Ramen-kun
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 29, 2007 4:08 AM

Apr 2007
2) Bucket was found and lost to 2 pirates, currently in pursuit
4) 10 years
6) Across the fourteen seas
8) Into the doubley open oceans
10) Summon 2 The Giant Squids to strike down numerous fools
12) Via Dual Giant Squid Teleportation along with a COUPLE of lolis
Dec 29, 2007 7:07 AM

Nov 2007
1) Bucket was found and lost to ninjas, currently in pursuit
2) 15 years
3) Across the celestial seas
4) Into the open space of quesicotil
5) Summoning The Giant cookie via DESU star to strike down fools
6) Via shana Teleportation
Dec 29, 2007 7:45 AM
Nov 2007
1) A Bucket was seen in the garage, currently wondering if its still there.
2) I'll give it a couple minutes to do a quick scan for it.
3) My garage
4) Down into the basement
5) I'll pick it up if I see it.
6) I figure I might have the energy to roll my chair there.
Dec 29, 2007 7:51 AM

Oct 2007
1) Bucket was found and lost to tribe of rabid squirrels
2) 7 years
3) Across the forbidden deserts
4) Into the Himalayan Mountains
5) Summoning the forces of nature to strike down enemies
6) Via magic subway train in the sky

Dec 29, 2007 7:55 AM

Nov 2007

1) Bucket was found and a clan of spapiraninjanauts (space-pirate-ninja-astronauts), currently in pursuit
2) 4 years 7 months 15 days 8 hours 47 minutes and 26 seconds
3) in my house
4) next door neighbors' houses
5) see 6)
6) Via my bare hands
Dec 29, 2007 9:08 AM

Nov 2007
1) Bucket was taken by my mom to give my dog a bath. o_O
2) No time at all. My mom found it.
3) My backyard?
4) The shed in my backyard?
5) Ask my mom if I can borrow it.
6) Via Ferrari, baby.
Dec 29, 2007 12:48 PM

Nov 2007
1) Bucket was taken by Starfish Warriors, tried to assassinate with supreme bucket magic, but failed.
2) 16 years, 1 month, 6 days, 7 hours, 25 minutes, and a certain number of seconds.
3) All across these serious internets.
4) The depths of the anti holy grounds of 4chan.
5) Using Mai and Kyou's supreme moe powers.
6) Get Nanoha and Fate to transport it back for me =)
Dec 29, 2007 2:13 PM
Nov 2007
1) Bucket was found in a sandbox in London with some little turds playing with it, so i slayed all of them, even the one baby that just jumped out of his mom's pussy to play with the almighty bucket. But then the sand box turned into a frickin black hole of quicksand and the bucket was lost along with the corpses.

2) every night i set out as a masked-mass-serial-cereal killer with a cape to find it.. so.. about my whole life. but kinda 1/2 since i only go out at night.

3) usually eastern europe and canada.. but currently in Australia.. those silly kiwis must have some info on the buckets whereabouts +_+

4) After kiwi-land.. i think the next best thing to do will be to just.. search my heart.. <3 xD

5) Using my new and improved uguu/ auu screech blast >D

6) let my giant pigeot fly it to master walrus himself, then offer himself as lunch to the almighty being.
Dec 29, 2007 3:31 PM

Nov 2007

1) My Neko assassins located the Bucket in Germany in the year 1942 some guy with a weird mustache used it as a hat. I tried to take him out with the help of my trustworthy nekos but he used the power of the bucket against me so i barely made it out alive now the guy went into hiding and still havent found him.

2) -70 years dont make me explain the rules of time traveling...

3) All over Europe

4) If i cant find the bucket in Europe ill head for Japan i heard the americans somehow got their hands on the bucket and trying to use it to bomb Japan with its powers.

5) Me and my Nekos are experts in stealth and assassinating..i will use these skills to take the bucket and kill all witnesses (lolis excluded).

6) Nanoha and Fate taught me how to teleport over great distances and will use this to bring back the holy Bucket

Dec 30, 2007 5:34 AM

Nov 2007
1) Once upon a time Mhia-chan was playing peacefully with the "Almighty Bucket" when crossdressing Makoto snuck in and stole it for school cleaning activities but Chiaki took it from him and did the cleaning herself instead because he was failure. The bucket was left in the girl's bathroom and was picked up by Rena who was in her crazy bloody murder mood and decided to playfully bully Keiichi with it. From there, the chase began and they were nowhere to be found along with the bucket.

2) -puts on Mikuru impression- Time traveling is "classified information."

3) Uhh.. Around Hinamizawa?

4) The school, police building, Irie Clinic, Takano's hideout, Furude Shrine, Rena and company's houses.. Or maybe even YOUR house. Clean out your pr0n nao!

5) Make use of my desu charm and pie throwing skills along with Hinagiku and Lavi.

6) By borrowing Itsuki's flying skills. <3
Dec 31, 2007 7:11 AM

Oct 2007
1) One very boring afternoon, I was sitting by myself in my room, thinking about the bucket's whereabouts, when I heard some strange noises from underneath my bed. Now, underneath my bed can be a very.. well.. let's not go there. Just as I decided to check out the source of the noise.. BANG! My bed shook and I saw a glimpse of an object that appeared to have bucket like features. The only problem.. it was being held by this-this THING. I must fear for the worst. That is all I can say. [Currently in pursuit]

2) I will take as long as is needed in order to find the Almighty Bucket! [In other words, expect around 1 week or 2]

3) Bedroom.

4) The rest of the house, particularly my brothers' room :O -shudder-

5) Lightsaber. Die die die! :o Actually... my awesome disguising skills shall come in handy. Play with the enemies minds :o Then when they least expect it, bam!

6) Either, my trusty scooter or a ladder.
Dec 31, 2007 2:51 PM
Nov 2007
Day: One of exile

1) still no sign of the bucket.

2) i've been searching all day

3) i search within a mile radius of every step i take, under strict orders of ramen-
kun-chama. curse him >.>;

4) same as 3

5) with Timotei. the lone weapon i wield - a sword welded, melded, and crafted from one of lord walrus' old teeth.. i suspect ramen-kun stole all my other walrus-tooth-weaponry when he threw me in jail.. i sent a few subordinates over to work under ramen-kun as undercover spies. so i should get reports back every few days after intense staring contests..

6)walking all the way back to lord walrus' castle.
Jan 2, 2008 1:24 PM

Nov 2007

1) Bucket was found and lost to mudkip, currently in pursuit
2) 1,000,000 years
3) Across the orange island of orange
4) Into the green island of green
5) Summoning pikachu
6) Via pokeball the great lord walrus gave me
Jan 2, 2008 5:47 PM
Nov 2007
Day: 3 of exile

1) saw a glimpse of the bucket before a wild abra teleported away with it. gr..

2) well.. day 3 of search in exile.

3) unbeknownst to Ramen-Kun [who i suspect killed one of my spies.. damn him..] ive lowered my search radius to within 12 feet of every step i take, but search much more diligently now, so that works.

4)same as three. cept prolly a lot more cuz i'll've taken a bunch of steps in the near future.

5) timotei seemed to be getting dull. but fortunately i caught a wild Charmander while searching. inamed my charmander Flammie. so anyways. me and flammie went to an abandoned blacksmith's office and i repaired timotei with a couple of flammie's teeth. so that works..

6) i'm planning on robbing a bank with flammie & use the stolen money to buy a scooter. so basically.. by foot for now. by scooter later. ~
Feb 17, 2008 2:49 PM

Oct 2007
I should kick all of yous! lol
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» OATH

NATASENO - Dec 14, 2007

9 by Synthetic »»
Apr 8, 2008 7:36 AM

Poll: » Warcry?

divinecow - Dec 8, 2007

16 by WorldWide »»
Dec 30, 2007 11:19 PM

» QUEST for the HOLY Bucket

NATASENO - Dec 11, 2007

7 by GrandMasterRamen »»
Dec 11, 2007 5:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.