Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 3, 2014 10:25 AM

Mar 2014

awww be careful.. really strict and scary president is here with her cool and hardworking right hands
Setsu_KaNov 3, 2014 10:49 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (15) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 1, 2014 1:47 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu walk in her office and noticed full of papers "what the fuck.. is.. this my work? aaawww i'm gona die here... that's why i hate bing a president" she shake her head and sit on her chair "wow so many first years.. and transfer students... i'm gona die.. where is White? i felt her power.. she must be in school... she is not helping me.. aaawwww.. what to dooo?"
Dec 1, 2014 2:03 AM

Nov 2013
White suddenly burst into the room, slightly out of breath. "Uh, prez? Sorry I forgot you called for me to come in today." she dumped her flute case and school bag onto her desk before flopping tiredly into her chair. She hated exercise. "Oh, that's right, I picked up a wandering transfer student on the way. Figured you'd be able to know what to do with him." she indicated at Ren who had followed her.
Dec 1, 2014 2:04 AM

Apr 2014
Ren simply was looking around the room
Dec 1, 2014 2:20 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu looked at site and than look at a boy "who the hell is he? is he new than why is he at school? what the idiot door guid is doing? aawww what the fuck is this? she become a little angry wn she see ten abut soon she clam down "white.. we have really much new students and transfer too so we need to have to read some congrats to him that they are in out school.. and she have to let them rule.. and.. make sure they will happened if they will broke rules" she smiled evilly and than looked at Ren "and who are you?
Dec 1, 2014 2:22 AM

Nov 2013
"You know that anyone who breaks the rules has to deal with me," replied White, a dangerous glint suddenly growing in her eyes then disappeared. She hated disorder the most and she whirled her chair around to face Ren. She then saw the stacks of paperwork scattered on both her own and Setsu's desk. "Ack! Prez, this isn't ours right? Please tell me this paperwork isn't ours."
Dec 1, 2014 2:23 AM

Apr 2014
"I'm Ren a freshman here" Ren said
Dec 1, 2014 2:27 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu looked at Ren "i get you are freshman.. anything else?"

shetsu looked at White and nod her "yep.. out happy break and out work... welcome to real paper hell" she shake her head because she is much lazy than White "you will help me.. right?"
Dec 1, 2014 2:29 AM

Apr 2014
"Nothing else really" Ren said
Dec 1, 2014 2:30 AM

Nov 2013
"Uh...what if I said I suddenly had some urgent business like...I don't know..." White was tempted to dump all the work on Setsu, but she knew it was just too cruel. Plus, she was terrible at lying and making excuses. She was really only joking when she said all this and Setsu, who had been working in the same student council since freshman year, very well knew it. "Like making it snow?"
Dec 1, 2014 2:46 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu looked at her and smiled "aaawww how can Snow help us going this work?" she looked at Ren and smiled "hey.. you freshman.. you will help us.. right?" she looked at him with an Scarry face
Dec 1, 2014 2:50 AM

Nov 2013
"You never know, it might be interesting for students to come to school in winter rather than spring," said White hesitantly, knowing her excuse was pathetic even for her standards. She then sighed and picked up a paper, flipping it over to scan it's contents. "Bleh, what is this? It's just a complaint about the cafeteria food. Why is it on my desk?"
Dec 1, 2014 2:55 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu smiled "you are vice president.. we have to take care about this stupid shits.. and we have menu vampires in this year so we must add blood in cafeteria.. there is scubas too.. so what is they eating? foul and pert thoughts.. but how can we sell this kinda staff? can we sell a bitches so this perv scubas could have sex?" she shake her head "i'm going crazy
Dec 1, 2014 3:01 AM

Nov 2013
White raised an eyebrow. "Succubus? They're similar to sirens, so I know they only need souls." she dropped her head onto her desk and thumped her forehead. "But souls taste better for succubus is they take it after sex so what if they start complaining about the taste of the souls? It's the same for vamps too, blood tastes better is they take it themselves." she looked at the cafeteria complaint. "Which is exactly what this is about. The werewolves are annoyed that the livers are disgusting."
Dec 1, 2014 3:08 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu looked at White "aww that's the problem... but there are many vampires who is not drinking blood from human.. so for them taste will be good... but who drinks if from human they will drink it from other monster.. and,,,,about wear wolfs they can eat even human food they don't need anything special but what can we do about Succubus? soul is not really easy to get..."
Dec 1, 2014 3:12 AM

Nov 2013
"Why not feed them what you've been feeding the only siren in the school," suggested White, turning her head so that only one side rested on the table. "You guys have been feeding me these weird artificial souls that taste like plastic. If I didn't complain, then these stupid werewolves shouldn't either." she murmured and scrunched the cafeteria complaint up and tossed it into the trash can.
Dec 1, 2014 3:17 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu looked at her and smiled "but i give you my soul too sometimes.. so you can't complain... and you really have time to eat.." she said it and smiled "sometimes i think you are on a diet" she lought and looked back to her "and succumbs are much more idiot elite unlike you.. you know they want much more than they already have... so we have to think about some food for them"
Dec 1, 2014 3:27 AM

Nov 2013
"Yeah, I like it when you let me eat your soul. Real souls are so much yummier," said White with a delighted grin. "Since you're a demon, you can recover your soul after it's eaten unlike humans. And I'm not on a diet, trust me. If it weren't for the rules, I'd eat as many souls as I can until I explode or something. You know I'm not even allowed to sing or play the flute seriously in case I accidentally lure prey in, be it monster or human? But succubus have always been fairly rude to sirens, so can't we just force them to eat artificial souls?" she seriously wanted to leave the matter at that since it would also make the problem easier to fix, but she knew that the final decision always landed on the president.
Dec 1, 2014 3:33 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu smiled "aaww as i can see you hate them. but no.. we have to think something else.. and you know you can play whan ever you want... but in office..." she smiled and contenew reading papers "well what if we bring few demons here every month 3 time.. so they can heat souls and demons will not die"
Dec 1, 2014 3:43 AM

Nov 2013
"Yeah, let's just spoil them," said White with a sigh and picked up another sheet of paper. She scanned it briefly before picking up a stamp. "So next is this. The soccer club is complaining about lack of funds. What do you want me to do with it? We have enough of the budget left to supply them with a little bit of money, but this club hasn't won any tournaments in a while so with these poor results, I wouldn't recommend giving them a raise."
Dec 1, 2014 3:49 AM

Mar 2014
setsu looked down and nod to her "yea.. you are right.. they are losers.. well if they win 2 game than we will look at this paper again" she smiled and looked at White "you are kinda mad about this club.. i know they are losers.. but they have even more loser caouch..he sucks..." she signed "what clubs do we have this years.. everyone have some problems?"
Dec 1, 2014 3:55 AM

Nov 2013
"Then I'll just say later consideration after results," she said and scribbled it down before stamping the student council insignia on the page and tossing it into the completed pile....which only consisted of one so far. "True, we should get a better couch for them. And yeah, there are plenty of problems. The swimming club is complaining about a ghost in their locker room which is ironic. It's probably just some prank."
Dec 1, 2014 4:01 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu smiled "who can it be?" she lought louder as like she already know who did it "well swim club is ok.. a host was happy to help.. i mean to scar them" she lought even louder "you should have seen their faces.. they was so funny" she lought even more whan she remember their face "well basketball club is ok.. they had no problems..
Dec 1, 2014 4:06 AM

Nov 2013
"Knew it," muttered White before scribbling down a It's been taken care of. and stamped the sheet again. She tossed it into the finished pile before bringing up the next page. "Yep, the basketball club is always good. Never any problems with money or anything." she sighed and wished every other club was the same. "Okay, this is a complaint from one of the staff. The gardner is complaining that students have a lack of respect for the plants he puts so much work in growing and is threatening to quit. Great. If we let him quit, we have to find a new gardner which is going to be hard. What do you think we should do?"
Dec 1, 2014 4:10 AM

Mar 2014
setsu looked at her and signed "i have no idea.. it's always so hard to think.. werewolf don't like flowers so theory are destroying it.. and there are other troublemakers who is too idiots to make me angry" she looked at white "awww what to do.. that old man is good garden keeper.. but.. if we do as he said than he will want more and more.. but it's not easy to talk with this wear wolfs.. they are all the time problems... what you think we can do?"
Dec 1, 2014 4:14 AM

Nov 2013
"I can deal with them like how I normally do, but you got angry at me when I did that last time," she suggested. "And I want the gardener to stay too. Look, he gave me these when I came in." she suddenly remembered the white roses he's given her and pulled them from her bag. She stood up and hurriedly dropped them into the vase on her desk.
Dec 1, 2014 4:20 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu put her finger in her forehead and looked at her "yea.. he is good one.. but what can we do? if we use our power of them they can just walk out the school... and plus our first day in school is full moon... so we can't say anything to werewolf.. even if we say something they will not listen' she shake her head "i really want to beat them up.. all of them.. idiot wolfs" she started thinking "we can put some guards in harder so bought who is destroying garden... and than.. you and punish the" she smirked evilly
Dec 1, 2014 4:24 AM

Nov 2013
"Oh? You're actually letting me this time?" said White with delight. "I don't particularly enjoy beating students up, but those who break the rules have to be punished." she said firmly before stamping the gardner's complaint. "Okay next...another ghost?" she glared at Setsu. "Stop making problems for everyone!" she stamped it and tossed it aside, sending another glare at her as a warning.
Dec 1, 2014 4:33 AM

Mar 2014
setsu sit up and smiled "come on... it's acting club... they needed some host and i sent them inside..." she was trying to stop laughing "but... goust liked their screams and they are playing with them..." she look away with a smile "it was fuuuun" she smiled "ok.. but can't i let even 1 stay?" she looked at her with a puppy eyes "where else can i take this 400 ghosts?"
Dec 1, 2014 4:37 AM

Nov 2013
White nearly screamed in frustration. "Dammit, Prez, I dunno. Maybe back into the Forest of the Dead where they belong?" she looked at the next page and slammed her stamp over it again when she saw that it was only another ghost complaint. "Jeez, if half these papers are about your ghosts I'm going to go out there and murder them and they can experience death a second time."
Dec 1, 2014 4:43 AM

Mar 2014
setsu smiled "sorry sorry... well i send 300 goust in werewolf drom... i did not used any other host..." *i think* she thought for herself "and stop acting like you did not prank of new students.. " she smiled "i saw... you was singing to scar them"
Dec 1, 2014 4:46 AM

Apr 2014
Ren yawned getting bored so he sat down on the floor and put on some headphones and started listening music
SleeplessVampireDec 1, 2014 4:49 AM
Dec 1, 2014 4:48 AM

Nov 2013
White stiffened and then smiled meekly. "Really, prez, I have no idea what you're talking about. You know I'm not like that..." as always, her lies were transparent, but this time, she didn't attempt to hide it.
Dec 1, 2014 4:51 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu looked at her "aww you try to lie me? awwww i'm gona punish you!" she said it in jokey way "would i give you work in... vulcano? you like fire and worm place right?" she was teething her.. because she know White hated warm places, and then looked at new student "hey vampire.. why are you still here? you can go if you have nothing you want to do or ask us"
Dec 1, 2014 4:53 AM

Apr 2014
Ren couldn't hear her through his headphones
Dec 1, 2014 4:58 AM

Nov 2013
"Two can play this game," grumbled White. "I could leave all this paperwork to you and I wouldn't get into any trouble. After all, the president's the one who has to keep the members of the student council in check." she grinned cheekily. "But you know, I'm kind-hearted and the prez and I have a long history, so I would easily give up a lovely warm volcano just to work here with you." She glanced over at Ren and then back at Setsu warily.
Dec 1, 2014 5:02 AM

Mar 2014
setsu smiled "acting cute in front of me.. so no fear" she smiled and looked at her seriously "even thought i bring some ghost here.. i heard some other goust come in school too so we have to take care bout it too.. you you have some ideas how can we kill this ghosts?
Dec 1, 2014 5:04 AM

Nov 2013
Ren sighed with annoyance. "I swear you're the biggest pain I've ever experienced," she said, though she knew Setsu wouldn't take offence in her words. If anything, she'd only be amused that she was successfully giving White such a headache. "I'll just lure them back into the Forest of the Dead with my flute." she grumbled knowing that the president took satisfaction in seeing her have to work.
Dec 1, 2014 5:12 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu smiled at her word "so i made you a headache?" she smiled "i know i'm the best in this things" she said and looked at white "well do you need my help in it? i can come and oil them too... if.. you want ofcaurse" she smirked because she know White would never tell her to kill anyone.. "well white.. we have to fined where this idiot ghost are"
Dec 1, 2014 5:15 AM

Nov 2013
"My song can gather them," muttered White with annoyance then she picked her flute case up and popped it open. She stood up with her flute and walked over to the window behind Setsu's desk. She climbed over the windowsill and sat on it with her legs on the outside and her back rested against the frame. "I'm going to gather them all now. The Forest close to here anyway." she glared a final warning at Setsu. "Don't go bringing them back into the school once I'm done, okay?"
Dec 1, 2014 5:22 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu smiled at his last words with a cute smile *i will bring someone else* she thought for herself and looked at white, she was happy she could hear her melody
Dec 1, 2014 5:26 AM

Nov 2013
Grumbling with annoyance, White turned away and raised the flute to her lips. It was rare that she ever played with company around, but sometimes there were....special cases. When she began to play, a sweet melody flowed outwards into the opening and she added a bit of her lure to her music to gather the ghosts. It only took mere seconds before finally all the ghosts gathered and she jumped from the third story window and landed lightly onto the ground before walking slowly towards the Forest of the Dead. When she was finished, she put the ghosts to sleep out of spite before walking back to the student council building and leaping back up to the third floor window with her foot hooked onto the windowsill for balance.

"Sheesh, making me play when you know I don't like it when people are watching," she said glancing over at Ren, glad that he was listening to his own music.
Dec 1, 2014 5:31 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu looked at her "are you hungry? i can give my soul" but than she remember ten was there and sit in her chair "well maybe whan we will be alone?"
Dec 1, 2014 5:38 AM

Nov 2013
White brightened at the mention of fresh soul but quickly diminished when she realised Ren was still here. "Fine, but you remember you promised, okay?" she stayed at the windowsill, not wanting to immediately get back to work until Setsu called for her to. "Besides, you ask me to put you to sleep whenever you have insomnia, so it's only fair that I get your soul whenever you listen to me play."
Dec 1, 2014 5:47 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu smiled and stand up and per her head "don't be idiot ok? i am going you food because... you are my best friend.. and i ca't do anything else than give you food" she smiled and looked at her side "are you waiting my inviting in work?" she smiled "or are you tired already?" she smiled and looked at White "don't worry about my soul.. it's not like i am letting you eat me fully" she smiled
Dec 1, 2014 5:51 AM

Nov 2013
White cursed that she caught on so quickly before swinging her legs back inside. She stood up and brushed creases off her skirt before returning to her desk and packing her flute away. "Now all I have to do is stamp all the ghost complaints and deal with everything else." she sighed and got back to work encouraged only by the promise for fresh soul later on.

(Okay, good night :D)
Dec 1, 2014 5:56 AM

Apr 2014
Ren took his headphones off to ask a quick question "Hey do you know if there are dorms or not?" He asked
Dec 1, 2014 6:04 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu looked at him "well we have dorms.. if you want to call it like this,,, your name is ten right? you are string in Drom 1"
Dec 1, 2014 6:05 AM

Apr 2014
"Good looks like I don't have to walk all the way back home" Ren said with a grin
Dec 1, 2014 6:09 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu smiled back "you can go there and relax.."
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (15) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Rooftop ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Setsu_Ka - Nov 3, 2014

241 by SleeplessVampire »»
Jan 26, 2015 3:00 AM

» Cafeteria ( 1 2 3 4 )

Setsu_Ka - Nov 3, 2014

187 by LoveandHate91 »»
Jan 22, 2015 12:29 AM

» Dorm 2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Setsu_Ka - Dec 12, 2014

444 by shadowz1995 »»
Jan 21, 2015 11:15 PM

» Teacher's Dorm ( 1 2 3 4 )

Setsu_Ka - Dec 12, 2014

159 by LoveandHate91 »»
Jan 21, 2015 8:27 PM

» Dorm 4

Setsu_Ka - Jan 12, 2015

1 by Setsu_Ka »»
Jan 13, 2015 1:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.