Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 15, 2014 2:59 PM

May 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This was a touching episode, it made me cry a lil' bit. And Ryoma's gonna participate in the U.S Open, and he's gonna say goobye to Seigaku... It's the last time he'll see the 3rd years. :c
Sep 30, 2019 9:47 PM

Dec 2012
This was easily the best episode in a while. Momo-chan-senpai is the man! Him & Echizen are true bros. I really wonder how things will turn out with Ryoma's decision, but it seems that all doubts have been cleared away.
Jun 17, 2023 5:29 PM
Feb 2021
Emotional growth, closure and the completion of a really interesting arc. Definitely worth the watch.
Jul 12, 2023 9:47 PM
Jul 2023
Ryoma 😭😭😭
Apr 29, 9:51 AM

Aug 2012
I really hate all the filler we've had since eps 128. Firstly the USA match in the giant stadium was absurd and really damaged the progress of the show, Nationals will seem tiny by comparison. And now we get the idiotic storyline of Ryoma going to play at the US Open, undermining everything this show has been till now. The entire progression of this show has been about participating in Nationals and Ryoma is not going to partake in that?! Thankfully this is filler crap so something will change between now and the OVAs that follow the series. Also was there any mention of him playing the Junior US open because Ryoma is 12 and playing in the Men's Tournament is just laughable.

Outside of the chibi comedy episodes basically the filler since eps 128 has really undermined and ruined the show. But with so many canon sequels to follow I'll just have to put all this dumb crap to the back of my mind and try to forget about it.

If you read this comment then yes episodes 129-176 are all filler nonsense.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Prince of Tennis Episode 12 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Jul 28, 2009

4 by Cammell »»
Aug 25, 10:47 AM

Poll: » Prince of Tennis Episode 9 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Jul 15, 2009

13 by Cammell »»
Aug 24, 7:57 AM

Poll: » Prince of Tennis Episode 2 Discussion

Sick_Bastard - Aug 20, 2008

12 by Shmunky »»
Aug 16, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Prince of Tennis Episode 27 Discussion

deuchi - Jan 10, 2011

11 by shuazuki »»
Jul 21, 7:36 AM

Poll: » Prince of Tennis Episode 26 Discussion

deuchi - Jan 10, 2011

11 by shuazuki »»
Jul 21, 7:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.