General Knowledge:
???

Revolutionary Army Intel:

Empire Intel:
CrogLatteNov 9, 2014 8:50 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 9, 2014 9:02 PM

Feb 2010
Naraku walked around the grounds and glanced at every person he passed, his eyes darting between them and a sheet of paper in his hand. This new Revolutionary Army had some Teigus, strong members, and a ton of information, but they really needed to work on their organization. No professional army should have its own soldiers look for their partners on each assignment, they should be called and given missions in a much more official manner. Clearly the place needed some work, but that was evident by how low tech everything was. Finally he found a man who looked like the photograph in his hand and approached him, calling out the name they gave him.

"Hey Ikura! Ikura Vonbayian! We got a mission, recon mostly." Naraku walked closer and looked up and to the right, recalling the description he was given. "We'll ride out to some place called Tsubomi. An information gatherer stationed there mentioned the potential for an uprising, and if that's the case we're suppose to get them to join us instead of getting themselves killed. They aren't sure so they're just sending a two man team, us. Simple job as usual. Oh yeah and the usual 'don't let anyone know you're a revolutionary, find out what's going on before you act, make sure there are no Imperial spies.' "
Nov 10, 2014 12:44 PM

Oct 2013
Ikura was leaning over on a post with his eyes closed, waiting for his next mission when someone finally decided to show up and inform him "Another uprising huh" he said opening his eyes and stretching his arms "These never end do they, Simple job as usual then, Yeah and I'll make sure to watch out for spies don't worry" he said as he began to walk "Tsubomi right?" He said looking back "lead the way"
Issa
Nov 10, 2014 2:16 PM
Nov 2014
Daisuke was observing a sparring match between two revolutionary members while waiting for a messenger to bring him his next assignment. The messenger finally approaches seeming weary from all the running around.

“Daisuke Lamotto I have the details for your next assignment sorry I took so long it’s been crazy around here. Your heading to Tsubomi with Naraku and Ikura Vonbayian apparently an uprising might be forming so we are sending you three there to find out the situation.” Daisuke hadn't been to Tsubomi since he was a child but he remembered the area fondly and was hopeful there would be an uprising there. “I see well I better go find them before I get left behind knowing my luck. Thanks for the info though I know your job sure isn't an easy one.” Daisuke walks off to the exit to meet the group before leaving he waves bye to the messenger one last time.

Naraku and Ikura Vonbayian were up ahead about to leave from the looks of it. “Hey Naraku, Ikura wait up!” He runs over to catch up to them. “I’m Daisuke Lamotto I’m also on this mission with you sorry it took a bit but I’m ready to go and right behind you.”
Nov 10, 2014 6:37 PM

Feb 2010
Naraku glanced back at the sound of his name being called by a stranger, absorbing the information he gave them about his addition. "Huh... weird they'd bother for such a simple mission. Well there isn't too much else going on at the moment anyway I suppose." Waving his hand off as he accepted the way things were, he neglected to greet the newcomer and just walked up to a man stationed at the exit. "We need three horses then. Oh, Tsubomi. I'm not sure how far that is but just give us however much food or water we need for the trip." The man acted professionally as he left to a nearby stable, bringing out three horses for them to ride there.

(If you wanna respond that's fine, or also feel free to skip ahead to when they arrive.)
Nov 10, 2014 9:50 PM
Nov 2014
“We finally made it I was starting to think we were never going to make it here!” Daisuke says gleaming with excitement from seeing a town he remembered so fondly. He then turns to see the flowers growing on nearby farms.

“The flowers are even as beautiful as I remember my mother loved these flowers. Oh yeah but I can’t forget why we are here in the first place so what should we do once we get in the city?”
May 1, 2015 7:08 PM

Sep 2014
(this is a Joke Post)

LEEGOOD HAD A DAMN DEATHNOTE THE WHOLE TIME AND WROTE EVERYONE IN THE WORLDS NAME ON IT KILLING EVERYONE EXCEPT FOR HIMSELF
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Capital

CrogLatte - Nov 12, 2014

44 by 61235 »»
May 1, 2015 7:08 PM

» Chapter 1: Tsubomi Blooms ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

CrogLatte - Nov 7, 2014

230 by 61235 »»
May 1, 2015 7:07 PM

» Large Secret Richardus Camp (Chapter 1)

61235 - Dec 11, 2014

7 by 61235 »»
May 1, 2015 7:07 PM

Sticky: » Character Creation

Beyond - Oct 23, 2014

21 by Astros »»
Nov 16, 2014 6:13 PM

» NPCs

CrogLatte - Nov 9, 2014

4 by Beyond »»
Nov 16, 2014 7:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.