Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 17, 2014 2:01 AM

Oct 2011
which do you prefer dub or sub or maybe both

I prefer sub or raw,rarely watches dubs but I really liked the kaze no stigma dub though original is best
I kinda like the chinese dub of mermaid melody especially seira song
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 8, 2014 9:05 AM

Jan 2013
I can't really choose between sub or dub, I don't really mind both. I'll watch in dub sometimes so I don't have to focus on reading the subtitles, but I don't really mind watching in sub either, and I've only watched Raw when an anime was not subbed or dubbed until now, and because I don't understand Japanese at all, I don't really like to watch in RawxD. But I think, if I had to choose between sub or dub, then I'd choose sub:).
Oct 8, 2014 9:17 AM

Nov 2013
Sub is much better (in my opinion) because i love to ear the jap voice, i think it makes you feel more the impact that the story and the emotions have to give.

And ye i still dont understand jap xD
Oct 8, 2014 6:36 PM

Jan 2014
Plinius said:
Sub is much better (in my opinion) because i love to ear the jap voice, i think it makes you feel more the impact that the story and the emotions have to give.
^This, I like hearing the Japanese voices.

I'm learning Japanese in school. One day I'll be able to watch raw anime.
I can read the hiragana at least <33

[size=80]And whoa, I don't have to be a club member to post here. :o
Oct 9, 2014 8:06 AM
Silly Loy '3'

Jun 2014
Sub for almost all of them.

Exception for english dub Dragonball series.

I also like hearing Japanese. And hope to be able to learn Japanese in the future.
Oct 12, 2014 11:56 AM

Sep 2013
The most of all, sub. Sometimes raw.
Oct 13, 2014 7:04 AM

Apr 2014
I like subs :) Raws? It's out of the question since I don't understand Japanese. I just know the basic ones like Arigatou gozaimasu or Okaeri haha which is not that useful of course.
Dubs are fine but some are just ....*silence*.... I can't even understand a single word even if I repeatedly watch that certain part cause it's really inaudible. But I do watch dubbed anime on tv like Fairy Tail since they're better than those found on the internet.
So sub wins! I think, seiyuus from Japan can express it better(and are more energetic) since they're more experienced. Plus, reading subs makes me read faster with comprehension which is useful in English subject >:D
Nov 9, 2014 2:32 AM

Jun 2014
i like sup Because i want to hear the real voice Character Who do it :3

and the dub for some Anime i cant understand word of it and the voice not look like
the Character,,like Character 13 old in anime they give it voice like 20 years old i don't like the dub to match :3
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Need Help

FikaIrlDazai98 - Nov 7, 2014

0 by FikaIrlDazai98 »»
Nov 7, 2014 4:20 AM

» favourite seiyuu

FikaIrlDazai98 - Feb 23, 2014

5 by Ermeson1996 »»
Oct 12, 2014 11:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.