Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Oct 7, 2014 5:03 PM

Dec 2011
As soon as the councilors finished, he assumed it was time for individual class lessons. The Shinigami ripped his blade from the ground and looked down at Alice again. It could be assumed that it was his passive way of saying 'Later.' or 'Goodbye', but who could guess, really? He slung his blade over his shoulder once more and, feeling a pair of eyes on him, he glanced in the direction of the mobs of students leaving. It was obvious, only for a moment however, that a hooded and masked figure was watching him, or them. It then appeared to freeze upon getting spotted and disappeared into the crowd.

Yugana quickly scurried away from the area. She was surprised to catch the sight of The Shinigami and ended up staring at him. She had encountered him once before, well, was a bystander to his carnage more like. He was one of the people she feared the most, albeit still owing him for some of his actions. Still, the man, or beast or... whatever he was terrified her. Realizing her breathing had become sporadic and her hands began to tremble, she shook her head at herself and made her way to where her class was meant to train.
Oct 7, 2014 7:13 PM

May 2013
Henry was awaiting a response from the hooded figure, but the councilors began to speak about their introductions and other information. Afterwards, he finally heard the woman speaking to him and wasn't sure how to respond to her words. When Henry was about to give a response to the hooded cloak woman, he saw that the woman had already left and wondered where she was going next. He assumed that they might meet again really soon at some point. Henry left the military academy grounds and headed for the academy cafeteria.
WallabeeOct 7, 2014 8:08 PM
Oct 7, 2014 7:32 PM

Jul 2012
Hatsue held his hand to his head and groaned at seeing the mage councilor go up and give her speech. Can someone tell me why she's mage councilor again? Aneminia finished with her speech and seemingly got reprimanded by the other two councilors Morpheus and Blair gave Hatsue a bit of a very rare smirk unlike him. Satisfied in seeing the mage councilor getting scolded like the brat she was Hatsue went on ahead to the Gladiator's Arena seeing that Morpheus was already preoccupied with Lynda.
Oct 7, 2014 8:15 PM

Feb 2013
"Well, I do this every month. I got acquainted to doing it." He told Lynda as he walked up to her. She spoke a few more words, one of them was a question if she had a choice about going for lessons or not, and the other one was speaking about if he would accompany her or not.

"We wouldn't want to miss lessons, would we?" He said as he walked towards the entrance of the Gladiator's Arena, being followed by a small group and also being clinged at by Lynda. He didn't mind, but he wondered why she was acting like this. Actually, he was thinking about it for quite a while.

"I must accompany you. However... Lynda. If you're doing all of this to show gratitude for my actions, I ask you not to. It is my job as a Councilor. I must help the new students." He said. Though what he said was true, he wanted to help Lynda. He was sure that helping her was a bit more than making his work as Councilor.

Either way, they walked towards the Gladiator's Arena and got there in a few seconds.
Through me the way is to the city dolent;
Through me the way is to eternal dole;
Through me the way among the people lost.
Justice incited my sublime Creator;
- Divine Comedy, Inferno, Canto III.
Oct 7, 2014 9:52 PM

Mar 2014
Being patted on the shoulder and hearing Blair's words made a small blush appear on her face.
"I guess he truly is..."
she smiled at Blair once more before she had left

she then directed her attention back at Morpheus
"I don't think we would"
she smiled as she leaned her head on his shoulder

"to show graditude"
she disliked those words and looked at him with an expression that showed that she was slightly sad
"I'm not doing this to show graditude..."
she blushed slightly and kissed his cheek
"Don't make me say it..."
she looked away as her blush showed no signs of fading

Oct 14, 2014 12:42 PM
Jul 2018
"..." Aneminia looked down on the ground swaying from her thoughts. After Morpheus left with his girlfriend and Blair leaving in the distance. It doesn't matter if Kain wrote it or not. Once given, anyone could anything with the content. Reply, show, burn, rip, and many ways to deal with the content.

"Magic is something that shouldn't be trifled with Morpheus. Magic has great power at great risk." As she whispered to herself so that nobody heard it. As she ran away with tears falling down. Knowing the plan with stalling everyone at the assembly until Battle Royal failed thanks to Morpheus. It didn't matter though it hurts.

She ran across the halls of the schools by the memories in her head flowing vividly. Until she collapses in one of the old empty halls of the academy. Where sickness knocked down her body. As she fell on the hard cold ground of the academy.

Mother... Father...

"_m __ry _ut it ap_ars t__t __e h__ _ott_ _o_t______ma____ _t_es_ d____er or ____ __m ..."
Oct 15, 2014 6:25 AM

Feb 2013
"What idiot people do nowadays..." A murmur as someone grabbed Aneminia up. He pulled the person tall in the air before making his way towards the Academy Nursery. "Normally, I should've shot you in sight, you baka..." Another murmur, a dark, yet not cold, voice. One that Aneminia knew very well.

Kain made his way through the corridors as he voiced his own dislike for helping the girl. Yet here he was carrying her to the infirmary, with care and delicacy.

It took him mere minutes to find himself being stared at by a few students as he made his way through the magic corridor. Cold, hard and, some, even violent stares at him as he walked, he knew no one would beef with him right there, he was pretty sure of it. No one had the balls to fight him in the open like this... Except for one person... That man with the same past as him. Well, whatever was his past, Kain knew it had a lot of death in it.

After a few minutes walking, he finally reached the infirmary before dropping her down on a bed and turning around, preparing to make his way out of the infirmary... Had the Medical Instructor not stopped him. "Hmm... What happened, Kain?" He asked. "I found her laying on the ground. She whispered some things, so I considered taking her to the pscychiatrist, but you get preference on my list, Yuruko." He said, smirking playfully as he did so. Obviously, the man with a female name responded with a sigh. "Ara, ara... You sure are compassionate for bringing her here after she bad-mouthed you in front of the entire school." Yuruko played with words, smirking as he did so. Obviously, he had gotten the response he wanted from Kain, who looked away. "Pft. Don't you even dare say that I did that to save her. I did it for me." He said as he folded his arms and looked away from the Instructor. "Hmmm... Do care to explain how her laying on the ground was something bad for you, Kain..." He responded, Kain's lips twitched slightly before he responded. "She was on my way. I was walking and then she got on my way. I was coming here to talk with you anyway, so I just brought her along, that's all." He said, his tone slightly louder this time. "Well, then. What is it that you want to speak with me, Kain?" The instructor continued his teasing with a small smirk on his face. "Y-You probably are very busy right now, so I'm just leaving you to taking care of her and doing your stuff... I'll come back later." Kain said as he turned around and made his way out. Yuruko chuckled as he turned around and drunk another potion, once more shifting his appeareance to a female body. Her chuckle became a joking giggle as she finished. "Kain sure is a strange man..." The voice from the instructor, now replaced with a female, seductive voice, mused in the air before she turned around and tended to Aneminia. "Hmm... She'll wake on a few minutes." She murmured once she was finished.

While that, Kain stood on one of the large gaps on the walls of the Halls. At one thought, he gripped his gun tight and laughed slightly.
Through me the way is to the city dolent;
Through me the way is to eternal dole;
Through me the way among the people lost.
Justice incited my sublime Creator;
- Divine Comedy, Inferno, Canto III.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Arcane Library of Magic ( 1 2 )

Yzmael - Sep 26, 2014

95 by DarthAsh »»
Oct 22, 2014 5:17 PM

» Gladiator's Arena

Yzmael - Sep 29, 2014

18 by QuakeUPSB »»
Oct 16, 2014 7:52 PM

» Hunting Grounds

Yzmael - Sep 27, 2014

32 by MoniStar »»
Oct 13, 2014 4:27 AM

» Academy Cafeteria

MoniStar - Oct 2, 2014

25 by Ryumia »»
Oct 12, 2014 11:36 PM

Sticky: » Skills, Spells and Equipment

MoniStar - Sep 27, 2014

5 by Kinith »»
Oct 10, 2014 1:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.