Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 2, 2014 1:58 PM

Jan 2014
A large buffet style eatery where students can eat, hang out and even study. There are a number of small food vendors along with the buffet style food to cater to all kinds of student needs.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 4, 2014 7:11 AM

May 2014
Hayato arrives in the cafeteria. He buys some coffee and a sandwich, and decides to sit down and take his time to eat and drink, while thinking about the upcomming training and about his Shingen-Style. *What would be a good addition to the style... Hm...* He took a bite from the sandwich, while massaging his temples with his left.
Oct 4, 2014 5:01 PM

Sep 2012
Zoey appears to buy coffee as well as a sandwich, and sits down at the same table Hayato is and Zoey notices a man eating as she also took a bite from the sandwich and she continued to look at him while he eats. Who is he? Should I introduce myself..?
Oct 5, 2014 12:32 AM

May 2014
Hayato watches Zoey as she entered, bought her meal and went over to sit at the same table as him. His eyes are wary, always scanning his surroundings, as if he is expecting to be attacked any moment. "Can I get an explaination, why you choose the same table as I did?" He asked with a voice which clearly says 'I saw to many friends, who abandoned me'. His body is well trained, so it is obvious that he is not someone who studied much magic. His silver hair falling down behind him, he was sitting there, taking a sip of his coffee.
Oct 5, 2014 6:19 AM

Sep 2012
As Hayato asked Zoey such a question, she wiggles her ears and stops eating as she puts the coffee on the table and she smiles at him as she closed her eyes and she answers. "I'm actually clumsy sometimes.. I didn't think it was your table, so if you'll excuse me. I'd like to sit here." She stands up as she takes her coffee and sandwich with her, and sits close to him as she looks at Hayato's eyes, then she stretches her arm as if she is going to introduce herself. "My name's Zoey, what's yours?"
Oct 5, 2014 6:56 AM

May 2014
"... well I just wanted to know why you have choosen this table while there are others empty. Anyway... My name is Hayato Shingen..." He looked at her the whole time following her with his eyes as she stand up, only to sit down closer to him. "Hm... Zoey... Why did you come to this facility? What did they promise you?"
Oct 5, 2014 8:16 AM

Sep 2012
Hmmm... Zoey wiggles her ears a bit, then she stops. "Well, firstly, I was really hungry. I got lost in the introduction right over there." She points somewhere near where they have the opening around the academy. "So I decided to find some food, sadly there isn't fish today. I guess I have to wait for tomorrow." She says sighs in a disappointed matter. Then she places her shoulder onto the table as she leans her head into her hand whilst she stares at Hayato. "What brings you here? And well.. By that I mean. What makes you want to be here in this academy." She asks in a curious manner.
Oct 5, 2014 8:36 AM

May 2014
He looked at her with a serious attitude. "I was searching for new moves, that I could integrate into my fighting style." He paused for a moment and added very quiet. "And maybe I was searching for someone who has the abilities to learn it..." Those words were spoken so quiet that nearly no sound was made. "Anyway... I went here to escape those ruckus from the rest of the students..." While speaking those last words he seemed a bit annoyed. He took another bite from his sandwich.
Oct 5, 2014 1:58 PM

Sep 2012
"I can help you with that. I'm also trying to look deeper into my fighting style as well. We could practice on each other. By the way.... What is your name?" Zoey suddenly finishes her food and her coffee as she burped softly, then blushes all embarrassed. "Oops...that was off guard. Haha!" She laughs embarrassed still. "So we are kinda on the same boat. I also wanted to escape the nonsense." As she invited herself to join him without asking for his approval, she seemingly doesn't really care as to why she thinks it's okay to make a friend since she is that open to others.
Oct 5, 2014 7:16 PM

May 2014
"... We could... but you should clearly listen to what others say... As I said before, my name is Hayato Shingen." He takes another sip of his coffee. "You shouldn't eat and drink that fast, that is not healthy." He smiles a bit while saying that. Afterwards he went silent again. *What a interesting creature...* While thinking he took a last bite from his sandwich, and another sip of his coffee.
Oct 6, 2014 7:53 AM

Sep 2012
She wiggles her ears and smiles when he tells her his name. "Ah, of course. Hayato-kun!" She smiles 'cause she successfully made a nice friend named Hayato. "You want to see a cool trick? She places her hands on the table, firstly she grabs his coffe and puts it in between her hands as she closes her eyes, then she opens them with her serious, focused look on her face she lifts the coffee without her hands but with her eyes as she looks at it and makes the coffee floats. Then she returns the coffee at the table and she gives it back to Hayato. "See that?" She smiles as she showed him.
Oct 6, 2014 9:07 AM

May 2014
He looked at her trick, he seemed a bit surprised. "Oh, so you are a mage?" He looked at her, still with surprise. "That is interesting..." After she put the coffee back on the table he took a last sip from it. "Really interesting how different types of people come together in this kind of academy..." *Really a very interesting creature this Zoey... very interesting...*
Oct 6, 2014 2:41 PM
Jul 2018
As the group went into the cafeteria. "All right guys! We need to grab a few chairs and a table. Think you can do it guys?" As Aneminia grabbed on a chair giving it to one of the mages. "I'll handle the negotiation with the chefs to borrow a pot from them. Ok?"

"Yes ma'am!" They responded as they grabbed three chairs, and table. While Aneminia asked the chefs to borrow one of their pots with another Mage. Knowing that she have to clean it and cook for the chefs for her special cooking later. "This stinks! Knowing that they all know me too well."

Aneminia muttered in defeat as a chef brought out warm soup for her illness as she sits down to drink it. She stirred the soup slowly, swearing that she's not a kid. The others decided to grab some food to eat in the meantime and planned to revise and make sure the back up plans for the Battle Royal are safe later on the day.

As Aneminia finished her soup. The other mages at the table finish going over the plan for the Class Battle Royal. They all agreed in silence as they left the lunchroom to go back to the assembly. Hoping they can win the Class Battle Royal for the Magic department. If not then they always have their exams to win.
removed-userOct 6, 2014 3:25 PM
Oct 8, 2014 2:09 PM

Sep 2012
"Yes! I am a mage and I'm just learning and I tried so hard to nail this perfectly!" She said proudly as she smiles at Hayato. "What kind of things can you also do? Are you also a mage or...?" She askes curiously, as she pokes his arm and she wiggles her ears.
Oct 8, 2014 8:48 PM

Apr 2010
Isabella entered the academy cafeteria after listening to the introductions. She was still wearing her hooded cloak when she was at the meeting in the military academy grounds. The place inside the academy cafeteria was a large buffet style eatery. If those weren't enough, there were also a number of small food vendors added in there. With all this food here, it would be more than enough to feed an enormous army. Good thing that there were numerous amounts of tables and chairs for practically everyone in the academy. Finding a place to sit would almost never be much of a problem.

She began to scan the area thoroughly, checking out all the vendors and the large buffet. After looking at the food choices, Isabella decide to go with a beef tenderloin with roasted potatoes, mushrooms, seasonal vegetables with a port sauce. She grabbed her food selection and carried it with one hand. Once she had grabbed her food, it was time for her to grab a drink and decided to go with a cup of water. Carrying both her food and drink, it was time to find a place to sit and consume it all.

While Isabella was trying to find a place to sit, she saw that she wasn't the only in this place and that there were two other people. It seemed like they were having a casual conversation. She didn't want to interrupt them and sat a table away from them. Isabella began to consume all the food on her plate and the cup of water. The food that she tasted was somewhat average to her. She honestly felt that there was a lack of seasoning in the food. Plus the fact the food was a bit overcooked.
RyumiaOct 9, 2014 9:15 PM
Oct 8, 2014 9:41 PM

May 2013
Although Henry was suppose to be in the gladiator's arena for classes, he thought it would be a good idea to get something to eat first. He entered the cafeteria and saw that there were many food selections. Henry decided to get some rice balls and a bottled water. Afterwards, he went towards the seating area and saw that there were some people already here. He saw two people that he didn't recognize, but he did see the hooded cloak person that he talked to at the military academy grounds. Henry went over to the hooded cloak figure's table and started up a conversation with them.

"Whoa... I didn't expect to see you so soon." Henry started off. It was a real surprise to see the hooded cloak figure again so soon, but he knew this was coming at some point. "Anyways... About what you said earlier..." He continued to speak. "If I made it sound like it was suspicious to conceal oneself then I'll apologize." Henry explained, thinking that the hooded figure might have been offended. "Didn't know that people were allowed to do that. I just assumed that it wasn't and that they were probably hiding something." Henry finished while taking a seat at the their table. He began to start eating the rice balls and drank his water bottle while waiting for the hooded figure's response.
WallabeeOct 9, 2014 7:00 PM
Oct 9, 2014 1:48 PM

May 2014
Expelliarmus said:
"Yes! I am a mage and I'm just learning and I tried so hard to nail this perfectly!" She said proudly as she smiles at Hayato. "What kind of things can you also do? Are you also a mage or...?" She askes curiously, as she pokes his arm and she wiggles her ears.

Hayato looks at her for a moment, thinking if he should tell her. "I am a martial artist. I specialize in the Shingen-Style. It uses the energy of Mana/Ki to strengthen the attack or the defence." He examined the look on her face while he was talking. *Is she really as inocent as she acts? ...*
Oct 9, 2014 6:52 PM

Sep 2012
As Hayato tells Zoey his abilities and what he can do, Zoey stares into his eyes while she listenes and smiles as she blinks and wiggles her ears. "That's very interesting, I think we should help each other in this journey!" She smiles and thinks. He seems nice. He even told me his abilities and such, I think I can trust him, at least just a little bit. Zoey notices others appearing in the cafeteria and she gets surprised as she does, and begins to be hungry again. Ugh.. I wish they had fish today... She sighs and turns her face as she looks into Hayato's eyes without looking away and she smiles again. "Want to train or should we go to class?" She asks him waiting as she wishes he says that they both can train together.
Oct 9, 2014 10:05 PM

Apr 2010
While Isabella began consuming her food and drink, she heard a familiar voice speaking to her and waited a while to respond back. Before she could say anything, the familiar voice began to take a seat at her table and began to enjoy their meal. The familiar voice was revealed to be the red haired male that talked to her in the military academy grounds. Somehow it didn't exactly surprised her to see him once again. She knew that she was bound to meet him again at some point.

It was a good feeling to meet a familiar face, not wanting to remember the awkwardness upon entering the military academy grounds. Isabella decided that she should finish her food and drink before responding back to him, which she did at her own pace. Before giving a response back to the red haired male, she went up to get some napkins and went back to her seat. From there, she wiped her mouth with one of the napkins and started to respond back to the guy.

"I suppose it's good to hear from a familiar person." Isabella bluntly stated in a mannerly tone. "I don't think an apology would be necessary. Besides... Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Do they not?" She began to explain to the red haired male, trying to ensure the man that it was alright. "About that... Mhm... I'm unsure if I am even allowed to conceal myself with my cloak." Isabella confessed, not taking noticed if concealing oneself was even allowed in the first place. "But... If the rules states that one can not conceal themselves in the academy then I'll will take down the hood of my cloak." She finished, giving the red haired guy a chance to speak.
Oct 10, 2014 12:56 AM

May 2014
Expelliarmus said:
As Hayato tells Zoey his abilities and what he can do, Zoey stares into his eyes while she listenes and smiles as she blinks and wiggles her ears. ... "Want to train or should we go to class?" She asks him waiting as she wishes he says that they both can train together.

Hayato noticed that Zoey was surprised to see other people walk into the cafeteria. "Are you surprised that you noticed them late, or are you surprised because they are people you saw earlier?" He asks casually, as if he couldn't care less about them. As she stated smiling her question, Hayato thinks for a brief moment. "Well I will follow you to either... I have nothing to do, so I am free to go with you. But I don't think I can help you much with your magic training, since I can only answer from my point of view..."
Oct 10, 2014 7:38 AM

Sep 2012
Zoey widens her eyes when he asked her that. "Um, no.. I just noticed them and well.." She suddenly grabs his hand and changes the subject. "So you're free? Then come with me. Let's go to the library and read some books about our specialty." She pulls him with her as she walks with him and glares at the people, then she looks back at Hayato and smiles at him while she wiggles her ears.

Zoey doesn't seem to like others appear near where she just met a friend. As she's been betrayed many times before, so she holds onto Hayato like a little baby who doesn't want to let go of her toy. She walks him to the library so that they can stay away from others who would interrupt them both.
DarthAshOct 10, 2014 7:41 AM
Oct 10, 2014 7:58 AM

May 2014
Hayato watched her eyes widen, at his question, only to be surprised as she grabs his hand. Before he knew what happened he got pulled in the direction of the library. "Wow..." He could only let out that single word since he still didn't catch up, how he ended up in this situation. *What will happen next? ... I am kinda interested in what she wants to do... since I don't think I can help her with her training... why does she want me there so bad?* While thinking he already arrived at the door, without himself realizing that.
Oct 10, 2014 12:59 PM

May 2013
Although Henry listened to hooded cloak figure's words as he began eating his meal, he didn't seemed to noticed someone glaring at them and leaving the area. He was busy trying to finish his meal and find words to say to his new companion. It was strange to him that he was having a conversation with someone without seeing their face. Having someone to talk to was a whole lot better than not having someone to talk to. Somehow he thought this would be a good idea to really get to know the hooded cloak figure and decided to introduce his name to them.

"We've been talking all this time and I haven't even gotten your name." Henry admitted, thinking it would be better to call the hooded cloak figure by their name. "You wouldn't mind telling me, would ya?" He asked in the best way he could. "Oh... By the way, my name is Henry. I'm the son of a blacksmith." Henry excitedly told the figure. "If you ever need some help with some weaponry or armory then I'm your guy." He started to chuckle a bit.
WallabeeOct 11, 2014 1:04 AM
Oct 10, 2014 1:25 PM

Apr 2010
While having her conversation with her companion, Isabella sensed someone glaring at them and didn't understand the reason for it. She didn't feel like they did anything wrong whatsoever, but she knew that things like this could happen. It was a positive vibe when she entered the cafeteria, but it somehow turned awfully sour then positive again. Isabella assumed that she and her companion must have taken the other people's supposed private hangout spot and they decided to leave to find a place they wouldn't be bothered. Besides, the cafeteria was a place for everyone in the academy and not for a selective few. With that, she reverted her attention to her red haired companion named Henry.

"I see..." Isabella began to respond. "So your name is Henry? Well... It's a pleasure to meet you, Henry." She continued to engage conversation with him. "I do not mind telling you my name. I mean... You're probably tired of calling me by some random name of some sorts." Isabella stated bluntly in her formal tone. "I too feel the same about that. It's a bit tiring for me to refer to you as the red haired guy." She continued the same tone, remaining well-mannered like she always was. "Without further ado... My name is Isabella. That is all I will tell you for the time being." Isabella introduced herself to Henry.
Oct 12, 2014 7:31 PM

May 2013
Henry listened attentively as the hooded cloak figure introduced themselves to him. He learned that the figure's name was Isabella. The hooded cloak figure's named seemed a bit of a fancy name to him like a name of wealthy person or someone with poised. But... From the way that he heard Isabella conversing with him made it seemed like his assumption was true. Henry decided it was better to keep his assumption to himself for the moment. He thought it wouldn't be right to just interrogate his new companion and that Isabella would reveal things herself instead.

"Alright then. Nice to meet ya, Isabella." Henry continued to speak kindly to her. "Your name is a bit too long for me... Do ya mind if I shorten it? Like a nickname of some sorts?" He suggested, not too fond of long names and would rather give shorter names. "Unless you're not too fond of nicknames then I'll just call you by the name ya gave me." Henry stated, thinking that Isabella would prefer to not have her name shorten or to even have a nickname.
Oct 12, 2014 11:36 PM

Apr 2010
"Mhm... A nickname?" Isabella curiously inquired. This was the first time she heard someone suggesting something like this to her. A name that would clearly make things a bit easier for some individuals. Something short and simple is usually preferred by most, if not all. "Sure. A nickname is fine by me. As long as it's appropriate then I'll let you call me by that name." She diligently responded to Henry's question. Isabella wasn't worried about him calling her a different name, but she wanted to make sure the name wasn't something vulgar or anything. Although, she didn't think shortening her name would even be necessary. "What about you? Would you prefer a nickname instead? Or is that not necessary?" She added, thinking that Henry may prefer to be called by a different name.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Arcane Library of Magic ( 1 2 )

Yzmael - Sep 26, 2014

95 by DarthAsh »»
Oct 22, 2014 5:17 PM

» Gladiator's Arena

Yzmael - Sep 29, 2014

18 by QuakeUPSB »»
Oct 16, 2014 7:52 PM

» Symphonia: Military Academy Grounds ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yzmael - Sep 25, 2014

156 by Yzmael »»
Oct 15, 2014 6:25 AM

» Hunting Grounds

Yzmael - Sep 27, 2014

32 by MoniStar »»
Oct 13, 2014 4:27 AM

Sticky: » Skills, Spells and Equipment

MoniStar - Sep 27, 2014

5 by Kinith »»
Oct 10, 2014 1:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.