Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 28, 2014 3:53 PM

Feb 2013
Blair had only given him a couple of shakes before she saw him crack an eye open and peer angrily at her. "What's with the scary face so early in the morning?" She asked. A second later she felt him run his finger up her spine which caused her to shudder and fidget against him. It made him happy enough as she heard him laughing. He yawned then and rolled toward her, throwing his other arm around her and held in in close. "Hmmm... Very well." She said against his collar. As much as she would have loved to lay here for the next hour or more she knew they couldn't. There were things to be done. She gave him a quick couple of pats on his chest and said, "Come on. Time to get up."
Sep 28, 2014 4:50 PM

Jan 2014
"ugh, why cant we just stay like this?" I roll out of bed and fall on my hands. Instantly I start doing pushups to get the blood flowing back and after a set I jumped up. Like the cat I am I stretched and yawned once more, all of my muscles and special place in full view of blair like I was giving her a private show. I walk over to the bathroom after I stop, grab a t shirt and shorts from my drawer. Getting clothed I open the second draw in my room that had exclusively housed some of blair's clothes. Just like how I had clothes in her room she had some in mine. Grabbing her a shirt and bra since her original outfit was too far I laid it on the bed with a little smile before going into my bathroom. Brush teeth, comb hair, wash face, my schedule was always the same and I tied my hair back to complete cleaning myself.
"What is our schedule today? I know I heard about a mission for anima that we could complete"
Sep 28, 2014 5:12 PM

Feb 2013
Protesting he rolled over off the bed and onto the floor. She could hear him grunting and when she turned over onto her side, propping her head up on her bent arm, she could see him just as he finished off his set. He sat and stretched, providing her with a full view of him. Her lips curled up in a quiet grin but she said nothing even as he got back up and went to pull out some clothes. He tossed her some as well and with that she finally discarded the blanket and sat up. With the bra and shirt on she stood up and went to start digging through the drawer again for a pair of panties. With those then pulled on she joined him in the bathroom to start cleaning herself up for the day.

"There's that. There's also the welcoming party for all the new recruits that just moved in the other day. They want all the Councillors to speak... nothing unusual."
Sep 28, 2014 5:20 PM

Jan 2014
"I still don't get why you decided to be the Tech Wing Councillor but i'd rather have you than kain..." thinking about that made me frown. I finished grooming myself and put on the black harem pants before equipping the boomerang and gun holster belt I had created. I equipped my special shoes with knives imbedded in the front and back of the soles and put on the other knife holsters.
"Since I have nothing to do with new students i'll be in forest if you need me. Lets meet up for lunch after your speech darling."
I kissed her on the forehead before I started to head to the door when I realized i had forgot something. I headed back back to my drawer and didn't find it... I headed to the pile of clothes we ditched last night and didn't find it...
"Blair.... have you seen the charm necklace I have?"
Sep 28, 2014 8:35 PM

Feb 2013
"I didn't decide it. I went along with it." Blair said as she took a brush to her hair. Of all the items in Rikki's room, at least a quarter of them belonged to her. Some clothes, morning essentials, things for the shower... the list wasn't particularly long. It was all only comprised of what she actually needed when she spent the night with him as she so often did.

He finished first and walked back to the main room to finish getting dressed. By the time he'd done that Blair had also completed her routine. She leaned against the doorframe of the bathroom and watched as he strapped himself into his self-made harness and holstered his weapons. "Lunch sounds good. I'll meet you in the main hall after the procession is over, then." With that settled he walked over, gave her a quick kiss on the forehead and turned to leave. Pulling away from the doorframe Blair started toward the dresser again. She needed pants and a proper shirt before she would be setting foot out that door again.

She'd only just started digging when she heard him stop and turn toward their old clothes from last night. He threw then around and, curious, Blair stopped to see what he was doing. He filled her in a moment later. "I haven't. You sure it's not laying around here somewhere?"
Sep 28, 2014 8:55 PM

Jan 2014
I run through other piles of clothing. Nothing. I searched under the bed... nothing. I knew I had it, I never leave without it, but I cant find it in this moment.
"This is really weird, I had it last night but now its not here!"
The charm necklace, proof of my great great grandfather's legacy, passed down through my family. And its gone. I slowly started to remember what happened. Before the sex, before the fight, before the meetings, before dinner.... and I had it until now
"This isn't funny where is it?!" My voice began to crack as you could tell the anguish and sadness. It was my most prized possession and on my list of things I love, its under blair but still up on my list.... and its gone
Sep 28, 2014 9:02 PM

Feb 2013
He was really beginning to get worked up now. Blair sighed and scratched her neck as she watched him frantically begin to throw clothes from one side of the room to the other before getting down on his hands and knees to search the floor. His voice cracked when he spoke again so Blair moved over to him and set her hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, hey... Calm down for a second." She said as she walked around in front of him. "Freaking out won't help you any. You had it up until last night, right? So it had to be around here somewhere. We've still got time to look."
Sep 28, 2014 9:10 PM

Jan 2014
I swallowed and slowly calmed my breathing like blair said. I opened my eyes and when i looked at blair my face went blank
"......"
I took the nearby pillow and smacked myself repeatedly. As soon as blair turned around at my outburst i pointed down.... a small golden chain wrapped around blair's ankle... my golden chain and charm necklace had somehow wrapped itself around her ankle last night.
"i feel so dumb" I dryly laugh as I help get it off her ankle
"sorry for that outburst love"
Sep 28, 2014 9:31 PM

Feb 2013
Good. She'd managed to get his attention. Maybe now he'd slow down a bit and make this easier on them both. He closed his eyes and breathed deeply. She waited patiently, both hands on his shoulders. And when he opened his eyes again she watched his expression sink from calm to deadpan. She arched a brow and her ears mimicked the gesture. Rikki stepped away from her and grabbed a pillow from the bed. Why? That question was answered almost immediately. He hit himself in the face with it any number of times, leaving Blair to wonder if he'd actually calmed down at all. Probably not by the looks of it. He stopped on his own, though, and after setting the pillow back on the bed she could see the embarrassment in his face. He pointed down and the fox's eyes followed. What she saw, wrapped delicately around her ankle was the gold chain of his necklace.

Unable to contain herself Blair burst into laughter. She folded her arms over her stomach to try and keep herself from doubling over. "Well... I'll be damned." She said once she'd calmed down enough to speak. She wiped the start of tears from her eyes and then lifted her leg to remove the chain from her ankle and gave it back to him. "Don't be. It was funny."
Sep 28, 2014 9:43 PM

Jan 2014
her laughing made my face turn red. My ears tucked in to not hear the insults and my tail flattened as I tried to hide my embarrassment.
"Anyone would react in the same way just so you know" I hooked the necklace around my neck and hide it under my shirt. I got up and kissed blair on the lips this time before patting myself to make sure I had everything. Once I knew I had everything I kissed blair again
"This time i'm off, best case scenario, I will see you at lunch... worst case scenario, I run into kain" I joke before kissing blair a third time
"Im off"
I closed the door behind me and stretched again before heading out the dorm door and towards the training forest
Sep 29, 2014 8:49 PM

Feb 2013
After Rikki had left Blair was able to take her time getting ready. A quick look at the clock told her she had another hour and a half before she and the other two Councillors were due to greet the new recruits and do introductions. This would be her second year as the Councillor for the tech students. Last year had certainly been an interesting one. Maybe the same would soon be said of this year.

She pulled on a pair of pants pulled from the drawer and switched out the shirt Rikki had tossed her for something a little... nicer. The outfit as a whole consisted of dark blacks, greys and a bit of red. The shirt cut low over her chest, absent of sleeves and was well-fitted. The pants she'd chosen were considerably looser. They cut off just below her knees, and a simple belt held them at her waist. Her tail she had to pull through a narrow slit in the rear to prevent any discomfort. That solved most of it. She was a bit sore from the night before but it was nothing she couldn't put up with.

With all of that done Blair started for the door. It wouldn't be an odd sight for anyone to see her coming out of Rikki's room in the morning. It happened often enough. But she needed to head back to her own now to collect her own tools for the class battle royale that would be going on later today. There wouldn't be any time to grab them later on and, new recruits or not, Blair had no intention of going easy on them.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Arcane Library of Magic ( 1 2 )

Yzmael - Sep 26, 2014

95 by DarthAsh »»
Oct 22, 2014 5:17 PM

» Gladiator's Arena

Yzmael - Sep 29, 2014

18 by QuakeUPSB »»
Oct 16, 2014 7:52 PM

» Symphonia: Military Academy Grounds ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yzmael - Sep 25, 2014

156 by Yzmael »»
Oct 15, 2014 6:25 AM

» Hunting Grounds

Yzmael - Sep 27, 2014

32 by MoniStar »»
Oct 13, 2014 4:27 AM

» Academy Cafeteria

MoniStar - Oct 2, 2014

25 by Ryumia »»
Oct 12, 2014 11:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.