Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 27, 2014 4:53 PM

Jan 2014
Rikki's room in the tech wing dorm. Blair is known to be over periodically and even has her own key to it
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 27, 2014 5:32 PM

Jan 2014
As soon as Blair was in the room I closed the door immediately and locked it. No one was interrupting this moment. In an instant my shirt and pants hit the floor as I closed the distance and wrapped my arms around blair's waist before falling on her and onto the bed. I giggled a little before invading her mouth with my tongue as my hands ran up and down her sides. My tail happily moved about as my tongue ran over blair's fangs and wrapped her tongue in the dance of passion. My hands tugged on her loose shirt and I lifted it up and off her, breaking our kiss for briefly a moment before we were back to making out
Sep 27, 2014 5:46 PM

Feb 2013
Once they were both inside and the door was closed Blair heard the metallic sound of a lock sliding into place. Perfect. Maybe now they would finally get somewhere. His clothes were gone in seconds, allowing Blair a full view that made her mouth quirk up into a playful grin. She moved to his direction and felt the bed against her back and tasted him on her lips. She helped him with her shirt, raising her arms over her head to let it slip off. With it gone she was fully bared save for her shorts. And as he resumed the kiss she moved her hands up, one into his hair, the other behind his back to pull him down against her.
Sep 27, 2014 5:55 PM

Jan 2014
I broke the kiss again and licked blair from her chin to her ear before whispering
"Im sorry my little fox had to wait so long, but you wont have to wait longer"
I bit lightly into her earlobe while moving my hands to unbutton and remove her shorts. With us both in nothing but our underwear I slide down her body, leaving a kiss on every part of her from her neck to her belly before taking her panties and sliding them down with my mouth. As soon as they were out of the way my tongue rolled out of my mouth and licked her up her slit as I held her down with my hands. Using my shoulders to keep her from closing her thighs on my head I licked her up and down. My long tongue played with her button before plunging itself deep inside of her. Wiggling around my tongue teased and licked every part of her womanhood. The warmth of her folds started getting hotter and hotter as I knew blair was loving every moment
Sep 27, 2014 6:10 PM

Feb 2013
Blair tilted her head back and tried to restrain the low moan that rose up in her throat as she felt his tongue against her. There was a sharp feeling of cold against her skin that made her shudder. He went deeper, causing her to inhale sharply in surprise. She could feel the heat flooding her face as he continued. He was good with his tongue, as he always had been.
Sep 27, 2014 6:17 PM

Jan 2014
I stretched my hands out so the caressed blair from the legs to her stomach as my tongued continued its assault on blair's lower half. I started to retract my tongue and removed it with a flick. I wasn't done, far from it. I licked her now exposed button and sucked lightly on it before licking up for slit once more. Trailing my tongue, i traveled back up. My tongued passed over her toned belly, licking her belly button before heading up again. This time my target was her breasts. Like when we first started going out her breasts were her weak point. I licked under them before trailing up and engulfing her nipple in my mouth while my free hand began massaging her unattended breast. I released her breast and licked the tip of my tail with a sinister smile.
"Time for the best part"
My tail begins to tease her while I use my legs to hold hers open and my tail invades her womanhood while I suck, lick and tease her breasts.
Sep 27, 2014 6:56 PM

Feb 2013
Blair's breathing sped up and she closed her eyes. Without her sight she could feel him more. He came back up, trailing his tongue up her body and set upon her breast. He'd barely started on it before Blair flinched and shied away. It was an unconscious reaction. But once she felt his hand on her other breast she leaned into it. Stifling her moans behind her lips, she opened her eyes again and looked up at him. He licked his tail and the smile on his face told her everything.

"You're getting my hopes up." She said as he moved his tail back down. A moment later she felt it against her. It was a much different feeling than his tongue. It was odd. And when he pushed it in she bit down a yip of surprise. Her one hand clenched the sheets of the bed and the other lightly gripped his hair. It didn't hurt, but it along with his continued assault on her breasts was getting to her now. She felt hot. She needed him now.
Sep 27, 2014 7:05 PM

Jan 2014
My tail invaded her, moving back and forth as I continued to tease, lick, pull, suck, bite and anything I could to her nipples. Her body was divine and it was mine. I felt no need to but something in me wanted to make it solely mine. I removed myself from her breasts and held her arm above her head. licking from her ribs and up her armpits I licked her neck and to her mouth before kissing her again. I broke the kiss and removed my tail to remove the cloth keeping my member from invading her.
"I love you blair." I say as I rub my member up and down her slit, gathering her juices on my hard length to make it easier for her. I kiss her deeply and pick her up, transitioning us into a sitting position. Wrapping my arms around her back I kiss her and I slowly impale her from below, using the springs of the bed to get a deeper angle as I kissed her passionately
Sep 27, 2014 7:34 PM

Feb 2013
He took her hand from where it still held to the sheets and moved it up over her head. She felt the cold sensation of his tongue as it slid from her chest up to her neck before making its way into her mouth. She ran the fingers of her other hand through his hair once before cupping his face in her palm. His tail had come out, saving his hands the trouble of removing the last thing standing between him and her. He rubbed himself against her and though it was short-lived, it was driving her mad. She opened her mouth to say just that and was cut off as he kissed her again. His hands wrapped around her waist and he picked her up. She felt a rush of cold air against her back before the warmth of his body against hers. And only after that did she feel him slide in. Her body relaxed against his as she gave in. No more words. No more until the morning after. They would only get in the way now.
Sep 27, 2014 7:44 PM

Jan 2014
I pumped into her, back and forth, using the springing of the bed to pump deeper and deeper into her. My tongue danced in her mouth, our tongues wrapped together and our saliva constantly swapped. Our bodies grinded together as we shared this passionate moment. The springs soon betrayed me and I fell back with blair on top of me. I chuckle lightly before continue pumping in the weird angle, though it wasnt weird to me as much as it was when blair and I first had sex. I broke our kiss and looked as blair tried to keep her moans in. I lightly bit her neck hoping to get to moan out loud while I started pumping faster and faster
Sep 27, 2014 8:07 PM

Feb 2013
Blair's attempts to bite down her moans were beginning to falter. The walls in the dorms weren't quite as thick as she would have liked but keeping quiet was becoming harder with each passing second. This sensation, her body pressed against his and his thrusts into her... it was all intoxicating. And she couldn't get quite enough of it. She needed him. It could only be him.

He fell back, pulling Blair along with him as he hit the bed again. The position felt oddly familiar, but not quite as awkward as it had been the first time it had happened when she'd first spent the night with him. Rikki pulled away and a moment later she felt him nip at her neck. It worked as he'd wanted as Blair tucked her chin in close and bit her lip in a final attempt. It failed and she let out a quiet moan before whispering his name.
Sep 27, 2014 8:28 PM

Jan 2014
I smiled as I quietly heard blair. This caused me to slow down my thrusts but make them more deeper, more methodical them seeing how fast I can go. I learned this over the numerous times we were together and I had a secret method. I moved back to a sitting position and pull her leg up onto my shoulder as i kissed her deeply again. We shifted and ended up with blair on her back. Still keeping her mouth occupied I moved us to the spooning position from behind as I caressed her body with my hands while I pumped into her. My tail decided to join in, wrapping itself around the base of her tail my tail began to pet and caress her tail. I broke the kiss and whispered into her ear again
"I love you blair"
And I started to pick up the speed more and more while biting lightly into her neck, leaving little bite marks and hickies all along her porcelain skin.
Sep 27, 2014 8:53 PM

Feb 2013
He slowed down and, while it should have been impossible, Blair thought she could almost hear him smiling. His pace had slowed but he was thrusting deeper into her, right to the base now as he picked them both back up. He kissed her again and the taste of him filled her mouth... a taste she didn't want to lose. They fell back again, this time landing with her on the bottom. He turned them around once more and traced his fingertips along the length of her body while his tail concerned itself with her own tail. She was breathing heavier by now as she felt herself nearing her first climax. He whispered into her ear right then.

"Rikki... I'm gonna..."

She was cut off again as he picked up his pace and bit her neck again, trailing marks along her neck and shoulder.
Sep 27, 2014 8:59 PM

Jan 2014
I heard her but I knew before she could finish. Her folds were squeezing me tight as she was closer and closer to her release. I was getting close at the same time but we had a rule against this. I decided to think outside the box to prevent any chances of tiny me's or blairs running around. I popped out of her and shifted, placing my member in between her large breasts and used my tail to stick back into her slit.
"Lets finish this way." I smile as I start pumping my tail in and out of her while sandwiching my member in between her breasts and humping back and forth, the tip barely touching her mouth.
Sep 27, 2014 9:13 PM

Feb 2013
It was a rule they'd both established. He couldn't release inside. Blair knew this but she couldn't help but be somewhat disappointed when she felt him pull out before she'd had her release. They shifted again after and he pushed the shaft up between her breasts. His tail she saw only a moment before he slid it back inside of her. She bit her lip and he smiled. He started to move his hips again as well as his tail and it was enough to tip her over the edge.

"Rikki..."

She arched her back and let out a low moan. She could feel it coming now... closer each second, and then it was there.
Sep 27, 2014 9:21 PM

Jan 2014
My release was coming. In the tally of times of who released first, i'd say that blair released first more but this time was a tie. I felt my tail get squeezed hard and wet as she released her pent up sexual tension. At the same time I released and my essence painted all over her face. Panting I removed my tail when her grip on my tail relaxed. As i got off I grabbed some tissues and helped clean her up. After getting all of my gunk off her face I kissed her forehead
"Ready for round two? Or do you need a break?" I teased her full knowing how she would react
Sep 27, 2014 9:37 PM

Feb 2013
After they'd both finished he got up and reached for the box of tissues by the bed. Before he started to help her clean herself off she licked up some of it around her mouth and swallowed. And once all of it was gone and the used tissues discarded he planted a quick kiss on her forehead. She leaned forward and rested her head in the space between his neck and shoulder.

"If you already know the answer, don't ask... you still haven't made it up to me." She turned her head a bit and kissed the base of his neck gently. She did so again as her one hand traced its way up his chest to his shoulder before coming partway back down. She gave him a light push, guiding him back down against the bed while she straddled his waist. She touched a finger to her lips, telling him to keep quiet and smiled before leaning down and began to kiss him, first on the lips and then down under his jaw.
Sep 27, 2014 9:41 PM

Jan 2014
My eyebrows curled as I guessed what blair was up to but I smiled and kissed her back. She pushed me back and straddled me and I did nothing but smiled and nodded when she gave me the look. I laid back and whimpered slightly at kisses. I wrapped my arms around her back and kissed her back
Sep 27, 2014 9:54 PM

Feb 2013
Blair's fingers traced circles on the boy's chest. His whimpering would have been pitiful if not already adorable. He wrapped his arms around her then to keep her close and she moved back up to kiss him again on the mouth. She broke it again a few moments later and held his face. She stared at him for a short while before a smile broke through.

"I love you, Rikki." She placed one more quick kiss on his lips before motioning for him once more to keep quiet. "Just stay like this. I'll make you feel really good." Her smile turned to a smirk and her hand moved down. She took the shaft in her hand and started to gently massage it under her palm. Blair moved down as well and after looking at the thing in her hand began to kiss and lick along the base.
Sep 27, 2014 9:57 PM

Jan 2014
My face turned red in blush as she said that. I've heard it plenty of times but it still made me blush. The blush quickly faded as Blair took my member in her hand and as she she licked it... I let out a 'nya'. As soon as I heard it I quickly covered my mouth and looked away from her. I knew she was looking at me but it was embarrassing to let out a pur
Sep 27, 2014 10:09 PM

Feb 2013
Hearing him and the noises he was making Blair couldn't help but grin. Her tail swished back and forth behind her and touched lightly against his legs as it went. She stopped for a moment and let out a quiet laugh. "You're too cute... Keep making those sounds." She knew him well enough the be familiar with all the different sounds he made. Those cat-like sounds were ones she'd only heard from him when he was surprised or happy.

She resumed her rubbing his member under her hand and licked it the underside from the base to the tip. She took it in her mouth then and removed her hand, placing it now at his hip as she bobbed her head to try and take him in further.
Sep 27, 2014 10:15 PM

Jan 2014
The head she was giving me resulted in small but audible purrs and nya's. The hand covering my mouth didn't help as I felt like putty in her hand. My tail wagged and moved sporadically. Chills went up my spine at her tongue and tail that my tail unconsciously wrapped around hers to keep my sanity from throwing her off. She engulfed my member and I started to let out more purrs as my resistance slowly started to fall under her warm and soft tongue using my length like a lolipop
Sep 27, 2014 10:25 PM

Feb 2013
Blair's ears twitched with every few sounds he made. His low rumbling purrs and the occasional whimper could be heard and both only spurred the fox on further. She could already feel his member coming back to life again as she raised her head and took it out. She held it gently between her fingers and peered up at him. He had even gone red in the face now. Just a little more. She took him again in her mouth, this time trailing light nibbles along his length.
Sep 27, 2014 10:47 PM

Jan 2014
The nibbles sent me over. My hand moves and gripped the bed as I loud out a loud purr in satisfaction. Just like how I knew everyone of her buttons, she knew everyone of mine. My muscles tensed as I felt my second release coming
"B....Blair...I.....i.....I'm gonna"
Sep 27, 2014 10:55 PM

Feb 2013
Blair could feel his length quivering to let her know he was getting close and he confirmed it a moment later. Without responding Blair picked up her pace and urged him along. She could feel her own body getting hot as he neared his release.
Sep 27, 2014 11:08 PM

Jan 2014
My release was spurred on faster and faster by Blair until was release was already happening. My cum had already started leaking out until I grabbed the back of her head as pushed it all down so she fully engulfed all of my memeber. I let out a loud purr as my muscles and tail tensed until all of my essence had filled all of blair's mouth. My hands fell down to the side and I started panting with my tongue out like some dog person. I looked up ad saw Blair's cheeks expanded like a chipmunk trying to keep all of my release in her mouth though a small bit was already leaking out of the sides of her mouth
Sep 27, 2014 11:20 PM

Feb 2013
He tensed up and Blair knew he'd reached his limit. He pushed her head down over his length and held her there as he released. He filled her mouth with it and she struggled to keep it from overflowing out from the sides. She took her head off of him once he'd let go and sat up. She managed to swallow most but some of the thick white liquid leaked out from the corners of her mouth and dripped down her chin. She licked it off the corners and wiped the rest off on the back of her hand which she also licked cleaned before turning her eyes back down to him wearing a sensual little grin.
Sep 27, 2014 11:27 PM

Jan 2014
"I..... Will not..... Be beaten...." I panted out as I looked up at her. Her smug smile got me back up and I tackled her to the bed. Wrestling around I had managed to tied her wrists and ankles together with my tail. Unlike blairs wild tail my was more tamed and I could easily use it to wrap things, in this situation I was able to tied up Blair. Her face in the mattress an her butt in the air I chuckled at my accomplishment. Bending over slightly I started slowly licking her womanhood up and down with my long tongue, hoping to make her beg as I covered each part of her lower jewel with my tongue but not sticking it in. I could feel her try to break from my tail but I had her trapped and it was so good
Sep 27, 2014 11:41 PM

Feb 2013
Blair's smile only stretched further when he jumped up and tackled her back against the bed. Wrestling in bed wasn't anything new for them but it lasted for all of a few seconds before he had her bound and pinned. His tail kept a firm grip on both her wrists and ankles, effectively limiting her movement. Her face was against the bed and the position he'd trapped her in was a vulnerable one he quickly took advantage of. She couldn't see him very well but she could feel what he was doing as he licked her up and down just as she'd been doing for him a minute before. She was already hot from before and he was driving her closer to the edge again and yet not allowing her to reach it.
Sep 27, 2014 11:48 PM

Jan 2014
I kept licking her up and down, keeping her constantly in a state of wanting to release. I even teased her by pushing the tip of my tongue ever so slightly against her opening but not quite pushing it in. Smiling I released her from my grasp only to grab her by her thighs and pull back so her back was against my chest and she was open and exposed. I held her legs open with my tail and one arm while the other crooked her head back so I can resume invading her mouth. She had a certain flavor I was addicted to. Almost as if I heard her begging she let out small whimpers causing to me giggle before sliding her back down onto my member. The licking had gotten me back and I was ready. Her spread legs have me easy access as I started my second assault on her quivering womanhood. Even after her first release her folds still were tight and gripping onto me as my member went in as out of her. I even decided to not pump forward and back but side to side. Wiggling inside of her so her womanhood got a full impression of her favorite object.
Sep 28, 2014 12:05 AM

Feb 2013
After he'd had his fill of teasing her his tail released her hands and feet from their improvised bindings and he pulled her back so her back was pressed up against him and he spread her legs out in front of her. One finger at her chin turned her head back toward him and he snaked his way back into her mouth. Her whole body felt hot now. This was too much... she needed him now. The little whimpers had left her before she'd even noticed she was making them and by the time she had he was already sliding his length bad inside. Her whole body shuddered as the sensation traveled upward.
Sep 28, 2014 12:13 AM

Jan 2014
I pumped and wiggled inside of her. Her body shivering and spazzing lightly to me. I loved it and she loved it as the folds of her womanhood grew tighter and tighter on my member. Pumping I felt something blocking me from progress. I humpfed out and pushed around until I felt my member push through. My lessons in anatomy starting rushing as I realized I pushed through into her womb... I kissed her neck and looked at her to make she was ok as it felt like she went limp for a second
Sep 28, 2014 12:24 AM

Feb 2013
Blair could feel herself getting closer now to that sweet release. Her head tilted back and she closed her eyes to let the sensation wash over her completely. His thrusts became harder, faster, and she felt a sharp stab of pain. Her expression was filled with it for a moment, but almost as quickly as it had come it died down to a mild sting and then nothing more than a ghost.

"I'm fine..." Blair said quietly as she felt him slow down again and place a kiss on her neck. "Don't stop."
Sep 28, 2014 12:35 AM

Jan 2014
At her worlds I shifted us again so she was in a more comfortable position. My thrusts still kept there pace as I tried to watch blairs reactions. Since nothing seemed wrong I started getting faster and faster. I I felt her getting closer and adjusted so she was still atop of me but only her chest was on mine. I whispered as I started to pump the fastest I have with different notions
"I love you Blair" and I kissed her and I started hitting her spot directly
My tongue wrapped around hers as I solely attacked her spot
Sep 28, 2014 12:51 AM

Feb 2013
Even as he shifted them around and turned her toward him Blair could feel herself getting dangerously close. He kept his pace for a short while but soon she could feel him start to speed up. He went harder, slamming it into her with each thrust. She couldn't take her eyes off of him now as approached her climax. She heard his words, the four words she never got tired of hearing him say. She was about to say the same when he kissed her and drove all thought from her mind of warning him. She couldn't hold it back anymore and as he thrusted into her again her whole body tensed, and she released.
Sep 28, 2014 12:55 AM

Jan 2014
I felt her release and it felt good. Her grip on my memeber grew into a vice grip as I pulled out with all my might and I released as soon as the cold air hit my head. My wife liquid flew without a moments notice and painted her back white. I laid there and wrapped my hand around her back as I cooled down from our battle. I stared into her eyes and asked the question I always ask
"Am I forgiven, or do we need to go to round 4"
Sep 28, 2014 1:03 AM

Feb 2013
Blair was panting now as she laid there on top of him. Not caring about new mess on her back she nuzzled against his collar bone and took in the familiar scent of him. "You're forgiven." She responded without moving her head. "But we can always keep going anyway." She was tired now from the previous three, but the night was yet young and she wouldn't deny him if he didn't think he was finished yet.
Sep 28, 2014 1:08 AM

Jan 2014
I lean close and whisper
"Good, I wasn't done yet." I wipe her back dry and move her into the final assault, doggy style.
I started to line myself up with her but kissed her back as I purposely missed, instead rubbing my member against her womanhood. I move up and whisper
"Ironic the fox is in the dogs favorite position" before I bit her earlobe and penetrated her. After a few pumps I moved back ad whispered
"Hey... Can we try that tonight?"
Sep 28, 2014 1:15 AM

Feb 2013
Somehow Blair had expected that answer and the smirk on her face said as much. He quickly cleaned off her back and picked them both up for another go. He held her by the waist as he lined himself up and then proceeded to rub himself against her. Blair bit back a low moan at this and tried to hear what he was saying now as he hovered by her ear. She had something to say back to that but he bit down on her earlobe and buried himself up to his hips inside her. He didn't get far, though, before he stopped and posed her a question. That? She paused a second to think and then grinned. She was feeling generous tonight. "Let's."
Sep 28, 2014 1:29 AM

Jan 2014
My smile grew bigger at her answer. We rarely did this but for a few times and all those times she enjoyed it the most, though at first it probably took twenty times of asking. I slathered my memeber with her gushing fluids from her past releases and even added something from me before lining myself up with her rarely used other hole. At first she thought it was disgusting but after "training" and gently easing her into it we started more and more anal positions in our time. Lining myself up I kissed her back before plunging in the head first. Her squeeze was tighter on me but slowly I pushed in further and further until I was hip deep in her second hole. I started slowly pushing out, using drool to keep it slick until I was able to push in without trouble
"Ready love?" I asked before I started my final assault
Sep 28, 2014 1:41 AM

Feb 2013
He lined himself up again, this time with a different hole. It wasn't often that they did this and, while it hurt less each time, it did still hurt. She gripped the bed sheets under her hand and felt his lips against her back followed immediately by the quick stab as he pushed his way in. Blair gritted her teeth against it while he worked his way further until he was fully in. And after that it became easier. Her grip relaxed, as did her jaw when he started to pull back out. With the initial pain quickly fading Blair found herself in sheer ecstasy. She managed a quick "Ready." in between her moans as he pumped in and out.
Sep 28, 2014 1:56 AM

Jan 2014
When I heard the word reafy, I began. Slowly I started pumping back and forth into her. I let go of her waist and interlocked our fingers together as I laid against her bank. Pushing in, it was a still new sensation as her squeezes were harder than her womanhood. But none the less I pumped faster and faster till I started hearing low purrs of pleasure, from Blair and from me. I was madly in love with her and she with me
hopefully
I started pulling out more to the point where only TGE tip was left before slamming back into her. A mixture of lust and passion were in each pump and I wanted her to know exactly how I felt. I tilted her head back and kissed her as I could feel hers and my last bit of resistance before we released together
Sep 28, 2014 2:14 AM

Feb 2013
He leaned over her as he began, placing his hands over hers and twining their fingers together. Bit by bit he picked up his pace and more and more Blair felt herself giving into him.

"Rikki..."

Blair said his name once, and then again as he slammed into her repeatedly. She called his name again. It was the only thing she could say now. She wanted this to last but already she could feel her limit approaching. His was as well, she realized when he turned her head around and locked her in a kiss. She felt the last of her will to hold on crumble right at that moment and they both reached their finish simultaneously.

Blair shuddered as she released. But once she had she could feel the strength leave her body. Exhausted, her arms folded under her and she laid down on the bed. "Amazing, as always." She commented over her shoulder and laughed.
Sep 28, 2014 2:25 AM

Jan 2014
I finished outside as usual, though her grip this time seemed to want me to release inside. I panted a chuckled before slowly wiping her back then falling into it
"I'm glad you enjoy it. Maybe you are only with me for the sec" I joke before poking her cheek.
I let out a yawn and stared at the clock that read 2:30
"Well that was about 3-4 hours long, maybe its a new record" I laugh before sighing out in relief.
I got off her back and motioned to her as I pulled up the blanket that somehow remained on the be
Sep 28, 2014 2:38 AM

Feb 2013
If he still had enough energy to crack a joke like that then all was well. She hummed to herself and answered, "Or maybe it's because of your dashing good looks." She said lightheartedly as he turned his attention then to the clock. 2:30? She couldn't even remember what time they'd actually started at so she'd take his word for it. It certainly felt like it'd been a few hours at least. He climbed off of her and settled back down on the bed. His motioning wasn't needed, though, as Blair was already moving to lay down next to him. How the blanket had managed to stay on the bed Blair didn't know. But it was one of two instant sources of warmth - the second being him - when he pulled it up over them both. She laid on her side and settled in close with her body pressed lightly against his and her face half buried against his collar bone.

"I love you, Rikki."

She spoke quietly. It was hardly more than a whisper now as her eyes slid shut. She nuzzled up against him once more and then went completely still save for the methodical rise and fall of her chest. Exhaustion claimed her and she sunk straight into sleep.
Sep 28, 2014 2:47 AM

Jan 2014
Her whisper didn't go unnoticed.
I kissed her forehead as I let out a final yawn. I put one hand behind my head while my other arm became blairs pillow. I felt slightly uncomfortable and I knew why, my tail. I shifted ever so slightly until I was able to move my tail from being pinned under my body, a feeling no cat person wants to go through. After moving my tail I yawned once more, kissed Blair on the forehead and closed my eyes as I fell back asleep.
Sep 28, 2014 1:11 PM

Feb 2013
The following morning felt like it had come only moments after Blair had slipped off into sleep. She shifted slightly under the blanket and, after mumbling something to herself, cracked her eyes open. She was still laid out beside Rikki and she gone from using his arm to his shoulder as her pillow some time during the night. One arm was draped over his chest and the other, trapped under her, had gone numb. Still tired from their fun the night before Blair laid there another couple minutes, silent and unmoving, and waited to see how much longer it would be before he woke up as well.
Sep 28, 2014 1:22 PM

Jan 2014
My body was awake but i didn't want to open my eyes. I felt blair move around as she woke up, and I reflexively moved my fingers, toes, and tail. all was ok except my arm under blair....
"Nyumb"
I tried to move my paralyzed arm but let out whimpers and moans as I couldn't
"Nya~"
My voice didnt process words in my half asleep state but only moans and purrs.
Sep 28, 2014 1:35 PM

Feb 2013
She could feel him try and fail to move his arm under her, all the while making his noises. She smiled faintly and closed her eyes again. She shifted down a bit to free his arm out from under her and then pressed herself up against him. Taking the hand that was still stretched out across his chest she gave him a light shake on his opposite shoulder to try and wake him up.
Sep 28, 2014 1:58 PM

Jan 2014
My arm was freed and I could start feeling feeling in it. Next thing I felt a soft hand on my shoulder and shake me awake. Waking up wasn't one of my strong points. As my foxy girlfriend shook me my eyes cracked open with a scowl on my face
"i'm up for the love of Gaia........" I decided to get revenge and ran a finger from the base of her tail up her spine. As she shivered from my touch I chuckled then yawned, exposing my small fangs like a kitten waking up before I turned and held her close
"Good morning darling, sleep well after our fun last night?"
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Arcane Library of Magic ( 1 2 )

Yzmael - Sep 26, 2014

95 by DarthAsh »»
Oct 22, 2014 5:17 PM

» Gladiator's Arena

Yzmael - Sep 29, 2014

18 by QuakeUPSB »»
Oct 16, 2014 7:52 PM

» Symphonia: Military Academy Grounds ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yzmael - Sep 25, 2014

156 by Yzmael »»
Oct 15, 2014 6:25 AM

» Hunting Grounds

Yzmael - Sep 27, 2014

32 by MoniStar »»
Oct 13, 2014 4:27 AM

» Academy Cafeteria

MoniStar - Oct 2, 2014

25 by Ryumia »»
Oct 12, 2014 11:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.