Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 12, 2014 1:16 PM
Jun 2013
I don't know if this was labeled NTR, but I find it refreshing that the son had killed his "mother" and the other guy in the end. Unlike True Blue, where the MC practically just sulked, it seems nice that the MC actually did something realistic.

Overall, the hentai was horrible to begin with.
greed2Aug 13, 2014 2:26 PM
Aug 13, 2014 3:56 AM

Jul 2013
greed2 said:
I don't know if this was labeled NTR, but I find it refreshing that the son had killed his "mother" and the other guy in the end. Unlike True Blue, where the MC practically just sulked, it seems nice that the MC actually did something realistic.

Fucking your stepmother and then finding her with someone else and shooting them both. I don't know what world you live in but killing someone because he fucked someone you shouldn't be with in the first place is wrong.
Aug 14, 2014 8:05 AM
Jun 2013
That was exactly the point. The woman deceived the poor lad, taking advantage of how she resembles his dead loving mother, and was attempting to kill him. You would think how such people would be best off be killed off rather than actually succeeding in their evil intentions.
http://www.mangahere.co/manga/magi/v12/c131/12.html
Aug 16, 2014 6:38 PM
Nov 2013
greed2 said:

Overall, the hentai was horrible to begin with.

It was never an NTR. It just had a short twist in the end. And yeah, it was heartbreaking. So therefore (Mother or not), Sylvia deserved her fate.
I wish Nailkaizer is my wife. Don't know her? Look ---> http://myanimelist.net/character/13615/Nailkaizer
Sep 22, 2015 1:32 AM
Aug 2015
I absolutely loved the ending. I mean, sure it sucks as a fap anime, but damn, that ending. This ending puts M Night Shyamalan to shame, and he's the master at twists.
Jun 3, 2016 10:52 PM

Oct 2015
MuFeR said:
greed2 said:

Fucking your stepmother and then finding her with someone else and shooting them both. I don't know what world you live in but killing someone because he fucked someone you shouldn't be with in the first place is wrong.

I think I got your point greed.

It's not like he's saying that killing is the right and only thing to do, but he meant that in this situation the MC wasn't a dumb MC from those NTR/betrayal hentais and therefore he did something about the bad situation that he was at that end, on the contrary from those brainless MCs where they don't do nothing at all.

I also felt really relieved... the first time where a MC in this situation did something about it!

My score is 1/10 anyways.
TechOtaku-hJun 3, 2016 10:55 PM
Feb 24, 2018 9:08 AM
Jul 2018
I didn't care much for the ending. What I did care about was the amusing English dub though. And for some reason, the stepmom says the same stuff she said to the grandfather to the son (including the part about having his phallus bronzed and added to a dildo collection).
Nov 6, 2019 2:48 PM

Jun 2017
but what is a mystery to me is who was the other person who was teaming up with her.And it's a NTR as she accepted his feelings which although was mere deception.Plot could have been much more detailed and most of the sex scene were copy pastes.Either way the ending did give it a nice touch.
Feb 9, 2020 11:18 PM
Nov 2013
This is a title under The Vanilla Series. And they are known for Copy & Paste content. Which is why people hate their animation.
I wish Nailkaizer is my wife. Don't know her? Look ---> http://myanimelist.net/character/13615/Nailkaizer
Aug 12, 2020 3:45 AM
Mar 2010
MuFeR said:
greed2 said:

They were planning to get rid of him and take his wealth so...........
Feb 7, 2021 12:38 PM
Apr 2019
This was rather refreshing. Was not expecting that twist in the end
Jun 4, 2021 11:01 PM
Nov 2013
Watching this Hentai again, I just noticed. In the post-credits scene, Sylvia was shot in a (Possible) non-vital part of her body. It got me thinking about what he did afterward.

I can only guess that he had her treated and then Lobotomized.

It's possible.
Aug 14, 2022 1:37 AM
Aug 2022
Please what is the name of the song,ending?
it is for a task

More topics from this board

Poll: » The Dutchess of Busty Mounds Episode 1 Discussion

Pervwolf - Jun 4, 2010

15 by dusty22 »»
Nov 2, 2020 1:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.