Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 7, 2009 11:28 AM

Nov 2008
Our club is dedicated to the beautiful, long haired, purple wolf girl Zakuro from TMM. My queston is why do we like Zakuro over any of the other 6 Mew Mew?
Zakuro Fujiwara's ABSOLUTE #1 FAN (DIBS X INFINITY X THE EARTH X THE UNIVERSE X THE GALAXY X SOLAR SYSTEM X HELL X SATAN X ANTICHRIST X HEAVEN X JESUS X GOD X CHUCK NORRIS, I WIN, SO BLEH!:-p)!!!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 16, 2009 2:30 PM

Jun 2008
Shes cool,she has style, and she is a christian. She is also beautifull.
Feb 19, 2009 1:26 PM
Feb 2009
MoonlightAngel said:
Yo, your right. I probably could not have put it better myself! Although, 'beautifull' is not the right term. 'Gorgeous' is more like it!
Mar 16, 2009 4:35 AM

Nov 2008
OkamiNoHi said:
MoonlightAngel said:
Yo, your right. I probably could not have put it better myself! Although, 'beautifull' is not the right term. 'Gorgeous' is more like it!
I would have said "Drop dead gorgeous" personally!
Zakuro Fujiwara's ABSOLUTE #1 FAN (DIBS X INFINITY X THE EARTH X THE UNIVERSE X THE GALAXY X SOLAR SYSTEM X HELL X SATAN X ANTICHRIST X HEAVEN X JESUS X GOD X CHUCK NORRIS, I WIN, SO BLEH!:-p)!!!
Apr 7, 2009 2:14 AM
Mar 2008
How 'bout this... you're all right. There really is no true word or phrase to describer her. Lol.
Apr 13, 2009 4:02 PM

Nov 2008
Truer words could never had been spoken Spirit, that is definately true!
Apr 20, 2009 11:23 PM
Mar 2008
Well then, problem solved. Lol,
Apr 26, 2009 12:25 PM

Nov 2008
That does solve some things Spirit, but what made us obsessed fans?
May 20, 2009 6:56 AM

Nov 2008
In my case of being an obsessed Zakuro fan, it kinda was by accident. I was used to watching "Sonic X" back when FOX had FOXBox; unfortunately for me at the time, it was re-running for weeks. I wanted an alternative show to watch and desided to see what "Mew Mew Power" was about. I started liking it once I found out that the characters were cute mutants. I then noticed the fact that all the other Mew all wore their hair in bobed hair styles, I wanted to see a girl with LONG hair. I then thought how I wanted to see her; tall, long legged, OUTRAGEOSLY HOT AND SEXY, older than the other mew, and blue eyes and LONG HAIR past her sholders [ it HAD to be down the back], and I wanted that to be in a natual blue -black. And I wanted to see her as a canine - type mutant, something like a wolf. I also wanted her to be something sexy, like a model or actress. Finally I wanted her to have some sort of sexy sounding name, like Rene'e. Thats when I finally noticed my ABSOLUTE ANIME HOTTIE in ep. 10 of the series; a DROP-DEAD GORGEOUS young woman with LONG, WAIST - LENGTH raven colored hair, long legs, an attitude and a sexy acupation of a singer/dancer/actress/super model combo by the name of "Rene'e Roberts". Later in that ep. she turned into a even SEXIER wolf - chick armed with a whip, I fell DEEPLY IN LOVE with her. I later did as much research on her as posible, finding out her real name was "Zakuro Fujiwara" and then remembered stumbling upon the manga "Tokyo Mew Mew" before I even knew about the anime. I then was asked by my now ex - girlfriend what I wanted for Christmas, I explained that I NEEDED to have the ORIGINAL eps. of Zakuro's apearance on DVD; lucky for me, she found them. To be exact, she later found ALL 52 ORIGINAL EPISODES of TMM. Due to my research, I eventually became her ABSOLUTE #1 FAN, and my obsession grew. I was probaly 9 -11 when I first had my crush on her, and to this day I am ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE with her!!!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Zakuro quiz!

Ginokami428 - Jun 22, 2009

1 by Ginokami428 »»
Jul 2, 2009 5:29 PM

» The Mew mew in Soul Caliber?

Ginokami428 - Mar 18, 2009

7 by Ginokami428 »»
Apr 26, 2009 12:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.