Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 27, 2014 9:19 AM

Nov 2012
I can't believe it...It's the end Q-Q

Thoughts?

Update: She is making a Verde and Gorou spin-off! Rejoice while tears stream down your face!
SnazzGaryJul 27, 2014 9:28 AM
"Hey, assbutt!"—Castiel, Supernatural

"Do you ever have a problem where you just don't know how to reply to an argument-- not because you don't know the answer, but you just don't where to begin? Like, the foundation of knowledge you'd need to impart to this person before you could even begin to drag them out of their sinkhole of ignorance would cost thousands of dollars, if it were coming from a University?" -MAL in a nutshell.
Jul 27, 2014 3:09 PM

Dec 2012
^That's not the end. How'd you come to that conclusion?
Jul 27, 2014 3:43 PM

Nov 2012
rothrock said:

Because the chapter clearly stated "Final Chapter"

If I'm wrong, I will explode into rainbows because I'll be so happy.

"Do you ever have a problem where you just don't know how to reply to an argument-- not because you don't know the answer, but you just don't where to begin? Like, the foundation of knowledge you'd need to impart to this person before you could even begin to drag them out of their sinkhole of ignorance would cost thousands of dollars, if it were coming from a University?" -MAL in a nutshell.
Jul 28, 2014 7:26 AM

Jul 2012
rothrock said:

The scanlators clearly stated that this was the final chapter.
Jul 28, 2014 4:10 PM

Apr 2014
It is the last chapter, it was fairly okay manga. 7/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 29, 2014 6:02 AM

Jun 2012
well... that means the last yaoi I have been following ended and I won't be touching the genre again unless some special appears or I somehow end up re-liking yaoi again

anyway, the last chapters were kind of rushed but overall it was nice I guess

still, the end feels like they really wanted to finish the story fast, not sure if I want to buy the manga now :/ (I have been waiting to see if it really worth it but now I feel slightly trolled)

- I only draw freestyle! -
Jul 29, 2014 6:34 AM

Nov 2012
Aozumi said:
well... that means the last yaoi I have been following ended and I won't be touching the genre again unless some special appears or I somehow end up re-liking yaoi again

still, the end feels like they really wanted to finish the story fast, not sure if I want to buy the manga now :/ (I have been waiting to see if it really worth it but now I feel slightly trolled)

I know! She ended it so fast, when she could have drew one or two more chapters. I wanted to see Endo beat Kaim, not read it about q-q

There is barely any yaoi with actual plot; Konya mo Nemurenai actually had plot.

I woulds still buy it because its my favorite, but that's just me *^*

Jul 29, 2014 7:20 AM

Jun 2012
SnazzGary said:
Aozumi said:

I know! She ended it so fast, when she could have drew one or two more chapters. I wanted to see Endo beat Kaim, not read it about q-q

There is barely any yaoi with actual plot; Konya mo Nemurenai actually had plot.

I woulds still buy it because its my favorite, but that's just me *^*

It had plot AT FIRST

What I wanted to see was how Endo developed feelings for Rikiya (I mean, after all it was the whole point of the story: demons and humans together and how they had to fight or overcome dificulties so they can be together???, and even Rikiya thought himself "demonds and humans can't be togheter") and in the end it's just that he miraculously end up liking Rikiya that he even "shudders" when RIkiya tells him he "loves him so much" (ಠ_ಠ) (you can clearly see that the author meaned to show that Endo kind of like/love(?) Rikiya too if he did react that way/he got more horny because he said that)
BUT in any anterior chapters they showed us this frigging improvement ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻ (apart from that chapter in the river where Rikiya almost drowned, where clearly the problem was that Verde was mad because Endo prefered to be with Rikiya than to marry him), the last chapters were only problems were they took Rikiya as an hostage but not because "they didn't wanted him to be with a human" but only because they wanted Endo to come back and trap him because they had a fight (about who was more powerfull, etc etc) = Rikiya was just a secondary thing (the big brother didn't give a f*ck about him after all, he just wanted to be proclaimed most powerful and be the big one of the clan)

that's why I felt trolled and that's also why I say it feels they really wanted it to finish fast, it feels like there's a part of the story that is missing or something :/

PD: I'm way too frustrated to explain myself better orz
NemuriNezumiJul 29, 2014 7:23 AM

- I only draw freestyle! -
Aug 15, 2014 4:41 PM

Dec 2012
Eeehh, it's really the last chapter?! But.. it feels so incomplete. I feel incomplete.

*sits in a corner and cry*
Aug 23, 2014 3:18 PM

Oct 2010
I can't believe this is the last chapter but it is. It was very forced I think it could've been more.

I see in the scanlation that it will be a spin off, it will be about Verde and Gorou, I didn't like them so much but even so I'll read it.
darkuriaAug 23, 2014 3:31 PM

Oct 21, 2014 12:49 PM

Aug 2009
Well that was way too abrupt!

More topics from this board

» Omg I absolutely adore this manga o(≧▽≦)o ☆*:.。.

aoishiki - Sep 26, 2012

8 by iampieapple »»
Dec 13, 2015 10:58 PM

Poll: » Konya mo Nemurenai Chapter 11 Discussion

Surana - Nov 30, 2015

0 by Surana »»
Nov 30, 2015 3:48 PM

Poll: » Konya mo Nemurenai Chapter 1 Discussion

ToG25thBaam - Sep 11, 2014

0 by ToG25thBaam »»
Sep 11, 2014 2:30 AM

Poll: » Konya mo Nemurenai Chapter 19 Discussion

Heiize - Jul 31, 2014

2 by busan »»
Aug 1, 2014 6:27 PM

Poll: » Konya mo Nemurenai Chapter 18 Discussion

Heiize - May 27, 2014

3 by Heiize »»
May 31, 2014 10:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.