Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 20, 2014 9:11 PM

Feb 2013
To the northeast of the UNR, the Prominence Territory stands vast and wide, home to the Red Legion.

In this area, Avatars that are not members of the Prominence are likely to be shot down and destroyed unless they are cleared entrance...
Through me the way is to the city dolent;
Through me the way is to eternal dole;
Through me the way among the people lost.
Justice incited my sublime Creator;
- Divine Comedy, Inferno, Canto III.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 20, 2014 9:32 PM

Feb 2013
--"Good job..." A voice echoed through the arena of the End of the Century. Giant bullets of artillery came flying through the buildings, destryong everything on the way and desintegrating the buildings it hit.

Amaranth, sending these bullets at high speed towards Royal, was going all out by sending an infinity of shots from the artillery on her back. Quick shots of artillery ran through the skies and shook the buildings it hit, almost causing them to fall on the groud, but easily destroying windows and things like that.

HP: 100
KG: 0

Amaranth was now engaging on a duel with her "studend", Royal. As usual, they would meet in this hour and duel in order to learn from both mistakes and right actions, which where mostly Amaranth teaching Royal on the duel system and it's usable characteristics.

Right now, Amaranth was doing her best in hampering down Yang and not allowing her to come any closer. Thanks to her artillery, she could easily shoot towards Yang from a safe distance and acquire some KG by destroying the nearby buildings. With each, she was trying to slow down Yang and hit her, but the girl was quite the speedy one...
Jul 20, 2014 9:58 PM

May 2014
HP: 75
KG: 65

An open stretch of twenty metres stood between Royal Flush and her opponent, her teacher. She was crouched behind the cover of a building, but the barrage of missiles ensured that her respite would be short lived.

Flush had one chance of closing the gap... just one. Bursting through the wall of the building she had been previously pinned against, Royal sprinted to the extent of her stamina through the crumbling abode as it was devastated by artillery.

Using the row of buildings as cover, Flush could move straight ahead for the other fifteen miles and thrust right, closing the gap between the two combatants. The buildings would provide some support but she would still take heavy damage along the way.

It was obviously the best tactic... that's why she didn't take it. Thrusting out right, through the broken window of the building. Flush wasted no time in thrusting twice more, narrowing the gap to four metres between them.

Amaranth knew how much she liked using clever tactics, if not the obvious ones. She hoped to use this against her and have Amaranth fire her missiles down the obvious route. Of course she would notice that Flush burst through the window, but it'd afford her precious seconds that would not only allow her to get into striking range, but win this fight.

Three bursts down, Flush was reduced to 50% of her KG bar. Thrusting forward the remaining way, Flush activated her Killer move midflight, preparing to deliver a devastating headbutt the moment the two made contact, and, given the speed Royal was travelling at, it would be prodigiously challanging to stop what was coming.

HP: 75
KG: 15
Jul 20, 2014 10:49 PM

Feb 2013
Amaranth glued her eyes to the quick girl. She knew how much Flush applied dangerous tactics to her strategies and this one was probably no different. Though Amaranth's body pretty much couldn't follow up with her movements, her eyes easily did so, and she saw Flush running inside a building through her telescope. Deactivating it, she stopped shooting and awaited for the girl to show up, attentive to everything around her as a owl, but mostly to the sounds. It was hardly easy to hear someone running, but this case was quite different... Amaranth payed attention to it and...

Stomping the ground, Amaranth jumped backwards in a sudden manner about two seconds before she saw Flush jumping out of the building. "I half expected this..." She stated as, from her shoulders, two cannons of close range emerged. As Flush came down, a smirk appeared behind Amaranth's mask as her Shoulder Cannons became red and blasted off a quick high-impact round for close range, just like a metal hammer shotgun. The damage would be near minimal, but the impact of the bullet would be more than enough to gain Amaranth some distance. This was a nastily quick move for someone who was just Level 1 and proved that Amaranth's reflexes were far better than Flush expected.

After stepping backwards, though, Amaranth took notice of the small damage received from the stomping on the ground.

HP: 95%
KG: 65%

After gaining a fair distance and escaping from almost certain death, Amaranth's back once more reactivated the Artillery striker. This time, the tip of the cannon was red and fumming with smoke. Abillity: Overheat.

In a quick succession, three blasts were shot towards Flush's location, each of them causing a rather large impact and destroying a large area around Flush, if not damaging her.

HP: 95%
KG: 75%

( I won't consider that Flush used her KM on this after seeing Amaranth's reaction, so you can restore the KG used on her KM... =) )
Jul 21, 2014 7:45 AM

May 2014
Despite the clunkiness of Amaranth's armour, she was faster than she looked; and while Flush's speed did not match that of her sisters, she was still much faster than this one. A thrust distanced herself away from the bullets, but she was caught in the explosion, sending her back into a building on the opposite side that she had emerged from.

HP: 65%
KG 67%

Remembering that Amaranth was unable to follow her movements back when she was running through the buildings, Flush devised a new, more hopeful plan. Deception failed her, but speed would not. Dashing from building to building destroying every obstruction in her path along the straight stretch of buildings ahead, Flush closed in on her in seconds. They were now in line with each other, two metres apart.

An immensely powerful kick sent a large chunk of the building hurdling towards her opponent, she darted behind it initially, but as soon as she heard the sound of artillery she weaved left avoiding the blast. Her target was now in range, finally.

Boosting herself in a vertical horizontal arc (-5%), Flush brought her knee to Amaranth's jaw, delivering a deadly blow given the speed she was travelling at and her melee stat. But it didn't end there. As her head flew back in recoil, Flush grasped her head and snapped off her opponent's helmet horn before gripping her full head with both hands to keep it from moving. Now at point blank range, Flush's thrusters propelled herself into Amaranth (-5%) and delivered the most punishing move in her arsenal: Brain shake. As her head smashed into Amaranth's, orange metal flecked the surroundings and dazing her. (-30%) Given her PDE of only ten, that attack was sure to decimate. And yet, she still wasn't done. Taking advantage of her dazed state, which due to having no SD, Amaranth was highly subject to, Flush activated her killer move again (-30%), this time sending grey metal and one of her eyes crashing to the ground also.

With her right left gone, Flush stepped left while Amaranth was dazed and hooked her left arm under Amar's right, pressing the two against each other. Now she had her. With deadly speed and strength, Flush began striking the are where, had she been in human form, her kidneys would be. At this proximity and having the much higher speed stat, Flush would notice if Amar was going to use her ability to try and shoot her, and would counter accordingly. It was over.

HP:60%
KG: 2%
Jul 21, 2014 6:52 PM

Feb 2013
HP: 15%
KG: 100%

As Flush moved towards her left, the shoulder gun automatically aimed at her and blasted her. Due to her rather low PDE, Flush's resistance to knockbacks wasn't something of incredible mastery, though they were still strong.

Amaranth was impressed at Flush's barrage of attacks, however, she had been clearly underestimated here. With a grim smirk on her face, the weapons that were on chest and were hidden for most of the fight opened and shot her away from her, causing her to fall back from the impact. that was way stronger than before. After that, All Guns on Deck unleashed a barrage of burst shots on Flush, with all of Amaranth's weapons, including her artillery, and each shot causing immense damage at the same time as reducing her resistence.

At such close range and such a quick barrage of attacks, Flush couldn't do anything but fully commit herself to receive the blows from all incoming shots. With her low SD, the Energized Bullets caused even more damage with each hit, making her HP drop by in seconds. The blasts from both the Shoulder and Chest cannons condensed into an incredibly large area ahead of Amaranth and her artillery destroyed everything on a large scale right in front of her, resulting in a wide impactant and slowing shots at the same time as an absurdly destructive attack.

The entire time, Amaranth knew that Flush would come in to an close attack and knew that she was going to strike strong. Taking in consideration these two facts, Amaranth decided to make a gamble with Flush the entire time. All she wanted was for Flush to come in on strike. She knew that it would cause damage, but since her KM only had minimal cost of 30%, she highly doubted the fact that she would cause any large ammounts of damage with KM. What she feared was Flush's body strength, and it didn't disappoint, as Flush's quick attack in close range was destructive and caused much more damage than the combinations of her KMs.

When she was close enough, the gigantic bullets at such close range would be as devastating as an avalanche or a massive tsunami. Given Flush's low SD stat, and the KM's 100% mode Damage Resistance lowering, Flush's resistance to the bullets quickly reduced to 30% with the first few shots from both chest and shoulders which were able to stun, something natural of these shock weapons and their capabillities of these stunning impact shots. The rest was all done by her quick close-range artillery shot aimed directly at Flush, that decided in an impressive 40% HP damage on Flush's already low HP...

You win!
( Amaranth Blaster +100 BP / Royal Flush -20 BP )

Once more, they found themselves on the place where Amaranth called the Unlimited Neutral Zone. This was a very dangerous area, but since they were inside the Prominence Territory, it was very secure for both of them.

Amaranth clapped her hands happily, like a little kid. "That was an impressive demonstration, Flush! It seems like all that training is having excellent effects!" She stated happily, something that she would naturally do.

Stopping her clapping, she faked a sigh and tilted her head as she spoke with Flush again. "So, what did you learn from this battle?" She asked. For someone of her current status and recognition, she was being quite different. While on the battlefield, Flush knew that she could seem like a shady and sometimes violent person, but with Flush, she never had such reactions... "In my opinion, you are giving too much trusting in your KM and, though you did used it on key moments, you have to remember that someone with a higher level of defense than mine will not be fearful of receiving your hits and then countering you. I tried to show you that you need to be thoughtful when getting closer of an enemy with 100% KG, even if they are ranged. That is because, depending on what kind of skill they have, they can cause massive ammounts of damage, like my All Guns on Deck. A blue Avatar, like yours, will even like it if you keep such actions towards them and Green Avatars will savour them, since your attacks probably won't even damage him that much. Be thoughtful of your enemy KG bar and their abillities, not always the most offensive tactic is the most useful." She said in a small smile. "Though your attack sure surprised me. If you keep up like that, I might seriously lose next time..." She said, faking sadness as she was being surpassed and she knew it...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Minamiki School/High School ( 1 2 )

Yzmael - Jul 19, 2014

79 by Beyond »»
Jul 26, 2014 7:27 PM

» The Mountains

Beyond - Jul 25, 2014

1 by Beyond »»
Jul 26, 2014 4:58 PM

Sticky: » Burst Points, Leveling Up & Level Up Bonuses!

Beyond - Jul 18, 2014

8 by EmperorsChosen01 »»
Jul 26, 2014 3:48 PM

Sticky: » Statistical Information, Abilities, Killer Moves & Enhanced Armanents Sheet

Beyond - Jul 18, 2014

12 by EmperorsChosen01 »»
Jul 26, 2014 3:34 PM

Sticky: » Character Sheet

Beyond - Jul 18, 2014

10 by EmperorsChosen01 »»
Jul 25, 2014 9:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.