Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 8, 2014 8:26 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Zenjirou?? What a weird name...

Anyways, this was a rather long introduction but I guess it established its thoughts well for a premise. That's quite a conversation they are having as well. In the end, we a get a marriage acceptance huh? Lol. Idk what to say really but is curious to find out how this will progress. Aura is also a strange name...
Jul 11, 2014 3:10 PM
Apr 2013
Prologue was quite interesting, but

And yay for MC that actually uses his brains. Looking at his circumstances I would also accept her offer (hell, as myself I would jump for it), even if you aren't really expecting it to go all that smoothly.

I'm also curious about further development, cause prologue doesn't give us much to ponder about way it go. Though, if I had to guess, it would focus on relationship between our two main characters and politics (county-wise first, then expanding I guess).

Anyway, I look forward to next chapters.
Nov 3, 2014 4:26 AM
Mar 2010
Mordant said:
Prologue was quite interesting, but

And yay for MC that actually uses his brains. Looking at his circumstances I would also accept her offer (hell, as myself I would jump for it), even if you aren't really expecting it to go all that smoothly.

I'm also curious about further development, cause prologue doesn't give us much to ponder about way it go. Though, if I had to guess, it would focus on relationship between our two main characters and politics (county-wise first, then expanding I guess).

Anyway, I look forward to next chapters.

If the Queen is that hot and would just be a spongers it's a no brainer I would jump that bandwagon no question asked
Mar 29, 2015 11:44 PM
Jan 2015
I was a little taken aback by Zenjiro's complete lack of ambition. I know he's a super sponger, but man is he ever fucking lazy. LOL He said it himself, "Spend the rest of his life sloppily in the inner palace".

His choice of items was a little weird too. It all fits his sponger character just fine, but I wouldn't say that Zenjiro's choice of items was "great". Since his ambition meter is zero, he wouldn't have done the same as me. However, one thing just screams at me in the face every time I think about it. Why didn't he bring a few textbooks from Earth? He could have helped the Carpa Kingdom advance their technology like 300 fucking years simply by translating a few fucking books or teaching some guys a little Japanese. Yes, the reason he didn't do so is because he's a sponger who seriously doesn't give a fuck about the kingdom he "could" rule. As a king he is closer to the type of leader to get hung from being useless to his people like the French Revolution.

Other than that I look forward to reading more about the adventures of Zenjiro the prince consort as he bones Aura and lives his life sloppily. He was promised by Aura that he could do f all for the rest of his life after all so I don't see any real problems. It's fun to read, especially the chapter with the gamer maids. They felt like failures as woman because they were not sexually harassed by their master, but definitely gave me the most "feels" and laughter from the entire story thusfar. Those busty young maids got pwned by Zenjiro the gaming sponger.

Just a few books could have started a technology revolution and empowered his entire national with just a tiny bit of effort... but noooo Zenjiro needed a mini fridge with his fancy shaved ice and snow cones. I'll never get over it. Metal working, Glass manufacturing, firearms, engineering books, agriculture, medicine, mathematics, biology, chemistry, electrical engineering, ... unbelievable value and knowledge he could have brought to their world for miniscule cost in comparison.

In addition he could have brought small things like plant seeds for new crops and produce for his kingdom. There are so many bargaining chips for foreign affairs when you have access to another world. It's completely cheating to get summoned and have the option to return to your world, get what you need, and then return... but Zenjiro don't care, Zenjiro ain't playing no game, Zenjiro sits on couch until Aura comes for bedtime.

I still can't believe that he continued to work for so many days after returning to Earth? I thought he was supposed to be a sloppy, lazyass, sponger? He diligently let me down there.

With a few gold coins on loan from Aura he could have brought back rare items from Earth and sold them in the other world for BILLIONS. Apparently Silver is worth 1/5 the price of Gold in the other world. He could have taken a large amount of gold exchanged it for EXTREMELY pure silver on Earth, then returned and exchanged the new silver for five times more gold than he started with... There are countless cheats that I'll forgive him for not thinking of since he must have been quite flustered and confused by the summoning, but he really doesn't give a shit about anything except for his woman's vagina and

He's just a penis for Aura. That almost sums up his entire worth to the kingdom.
ScholekMar 30, 2015 12:04 AM
Nov 9, 2015 3:03 AM

Dec 2014
The competition in the extra chapter is awwome. XD

Aura wow... Wife material. :)

MC has a license to drill, and he is not using it.... -_-
Jan 18, 2016 9:44 AM
Oct 2013
Scholek said:
I was a little taken aback by Zenjiro's complete lack of ambition. I know he's a super sponger, but man is he ever fucking lazy. LOL He said it himself, "Spend the rest of his life sloppily in the inner palace".

His choice of items was a little weird too. It all fits his sponger character just fine, but I wouldn't say that Zenjiro's choice of items was "great". Since his ambition meter is zero, he wouldn't have done the same as me. However, one thing just screams at me in the face every time I think about it. Why didn't he bring a few textbooks from Earth? He could have helped the Carpa Kingdom advance their technology like 300 fucking years simply by translating a few fucking books or teaching some guys a little Japanese. Yes, the reason he didn't do so is because he's a sponger who seriously doesn't give a fuck about the kingdom he "could" rule. As a king he is closer to the type of leader to get hung from being useless to his people like the French Revolution.

Other than that I look forward to reading more about the adventures of Zenjiro the prince consort as he bones Aura and lives his life sloppily. He was promised by Aura that he could do f all for the rest of his life after all so I don't see any real problems. It's fun to read, especially the chapter with the gamer maids. They felt like failures as woman because they were not sexually harassed by their master, but definitely gave me the most "feels" and laughter from the entire story thusfar. Those busty young maids got pwned by Zenjiro the gaming sponger.

Just a few books could have started a technology revolution and empowered his entire national with just a tiny bit of effort... but noooo Zenjiro needed a mini fridge with his fancy shaved ice and snow cones. I'll never get over it. Metal working, Glass manufacturing, firearms, engineering books, agriculture, medicine, mathematics, biology, chemistry, electrical engineering, ... unbelievable value and knowledge he could have brought to their world for miniscule cost in comparison.

In addition he could have brought small things like plant seeds for new crops and produce for his kingdom. There are so many bargaining chips for foreign affairs when you have access to another world. It's completely cheating to get summoned and have the option to return to your world, get what you need, and then return... but Zenjiro don't care, Zenjiro ain't playing no game, Zenjiro sits on couch until Aura comes for bedtime.

I still can't believe that he continued to work for so many days after returning to Earth? I thought he was supposed to be a sloppy, lazyass, sponger? He diligently let me down there.

With a few gold coins on loan from Aura he could have brought back rare items from Earth and sold them in the other world for BILLIONS. Apparently Silver is worth 1/5 the price of Gold in the other world. He could have taken a large amount of gold exchanged it for EXTREMELY pure silver on Earth, then returned and exchanged the new silver for five times more gold than he started with... There are countless cheats that I'll forgive him for not thinking of since he must have been quite flustered and confused by the summoning, but he really doesn't give a shit about anything except for his woman's vagina and

He's just a penis for Aura. That almost sums up his entire worth to the kingdom.

Completely agree with you, i cant believe he used to live in village and he cant live without electricity and modern tech, he's completely depend on them. This whole volume MC only saying electrical-applicant electrical-applicant....fucking idiot you can build better stuff there with earth modern knowledge and magic. Knowledge is always best weapon in any situation only idiot will ignore this high-tech knowledge
Feb 10, 2016 12:24 PM

Jan 2014
The writing is good by LN standarts and the story is light on tropes. I like it although the premise doesn't seem viable in the long term. The whole concept is kind of like a gimmick.
Feb 25, 2021 12:10 PM

Jul 2017
This was so damn wacky. I love how instead of bringing knowledge to actually help the society somewhat develop, he just brings items that just helps him with relaxing and lazying around at the palace with as much conveniences as possible. He's a village guy too so it's amazing how unadaptable he is by having to bring so many goddamn things and not really contribute much other than have sex and give company to the Queen at night. Kind of weird seeing the MC of a series just do absolutely nothing, but hey, the Queen was cool with all of that and wanted that too so... fair enough? I guess?

More topics from this board

» Harem ?

imperator69 - Apr 21, 2021

2 by TheExile285 »»
Jun 4, 2023 8:18 AM

Poll: » Risou no Himo Seikatsu Volume 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2015

4 by animejas »»
Feb 25, 2021 4:39 PM

Poll: » Risou no Himo Seikatsu Chapter 13 Discussion

Apple_BS - May 13, 2020

0 by Apple_BS »»
May 13, 2020 10:11 AM

Poll: » Risou no Himo Seikatsu Chapter 12 Discussion

Apple_BS - Jun 13, 2019

0 by Apple_BS »»
Jun 13, 2019 9:16 PM

» Risou no Himo Seikatsu Volume 6 Discussion

testamentKAISER - May 27, 2017

6 by testamentKAISER »»
Apr 25, 2018 7:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.