Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 9, 2014 11:32 AM

Nov 2013
The encylopedia of Sydo related terminology!

For all those who are new to the Sydo stalking experience, we shall put together a comprehensive list of Sydo terminology used during our violation exploits, as well as definitions and a nice little example of the word usage:

Sydolestation: Verb: The act of molesting Sydo.. in a very proper way.
Related form: Sydolesting

"Kami is busy Sydolesting right now... Try again later."

Syrup: Noun Sea-rup:
A delicious semi liquid substance in a variety of flavors and consistencies depending on GGM's mood during its creation. Usually used in various acts of Sydolestation as a form of lubrication (edible) or in concentrated doses, a form of rocket fuel. See also Sydo-tears.

"Don't worry Sydo, the Syrup is almost read."

Sydoful: Noun: A measurements of Syrup (metric). English system is measured in Sydollons.

"We had a record batch of Syrup this week, almost 10 Sydofuls!"

Sydobation: Verb: The act of masterbating with sydo present in the room. Be it in your head, on skype, or him helping you.
Related form: Sydobating

"I'll be right out, I'm busy Sydobating right now."

Sydo-tears: Noun: A highly viscous lubricant. Usually found as a byproduct of vigorous Sydolestation.

"We're out of Sydo-tears, we need to do some Sydolesting and get a fresh batch..."

Sniffydo: Verb: The act of sniffing Sydo while he sleeps.
Related form: Sniffydoing

"I'm really tired today, I was up all night Sniffydoing."

Sydomura: Noun: Sydo as a body pillow, with or against his will.
Related form: Sydomakura: A bondage form of the Sydomura.

"This Sydomura is so comfy... Quit complaining Sydo, you love it!"

SydoKleenex: Noun: A highly absorbent (though not as absorbent as Sydo himself) napkin used to clean up after various acts of Sydolestation or Sydobation.

"We're going to need a lot of SydoKleenex after that mess..."

Sydorines: Noun: Little figurines of Sydo in all your favorite poses.

"My order of Sydorines just came in!... Why are they sticky?"

Sydonation: Noun: A donation to Sydo's collection of Syrup.

"I sure put in a lot of Sydonations this week... I'm kind of sore."

SydoGel: Noun: Gel poured directly from Sydo's hair and the infinite amount of cosmetics it contains.

"We are over stocked on SydoGel... There's just too much!"

CoSydoplayl: Verb: The act of dressing up like Sydo.

"Wow I look just like Sydo in my CoSydoplay... though a little less tied up."

Sydompathy (not to be confused with Sydomy): Noun: The heretical act of feeling sympathy for Sydo. He enjoys Sydolesting and every other act of punishment we give him, thus Sydompathy is a false term.
Antonym: Sydapathy: The more acceptable form of accepting what is being done to Sydo is not only enjoyable but necessary.

"Wow I feel sorry for Sydo.... *slap* .. He loves it! Shaddup!"

Sydomy: Noun: See sodomy... with Sydo...

"Please advise that Sydo is in recuperation after vigorous Sydomy.."

Sydorable: Adjective: To describe something as being as adorable as Sydo, typically something in bondage or covered in a sticky fluid.

"Aww that S&M film had a Sydorable ending."

Sydomasochist: Noun: When someone is both S and M, but only with Sydo. See also Sydist (Sydo-Saddist).

"I can't help being such a Sydomasochist, I live for it!"

Sydophilia: Noun: The holy love of all things Sydo, usually erotic in nature.
Related forms: Sydophile, Sydocon
Antonym: Sydophobia: The sacrilegious emotion of one who has not yet experienced the bliss of Sydolestation.

Sydopalm: Noun: A very soft and absorbent thing to use for various erotic displays. Sydo often slaps it to his face after use.
Related form: Sydopalming

"Oops I got some on my hand, come here Sydo.. *Sydopalm*"

Sydology: Noun" The study of all things Sydo, usually anatomical or sexual.

"I have a PhD in Sydology, though I received my bachelors in Syrup manufacturing."

Syduggable: Adjective: When describing the level of "huggableness" of something, typically when against its will.

"Aww that bondage bear is so Syduggable I just can't help myself!"

Sydogasm: Noun: The process of being pleasured to the point of climax just by sydo-stalking/sydo-listening.
Related form: Sydophoria

"It took almost half an hour to clean the Sydo room after that last Sydogasm."

Synderful: Adjective: When Sydo does something wonderful, or someone does something wonderful to Sydo.
Related forms: Sydotastic, Sydazing

"Oh the way Sydo squeals, how Synderful!"

Sydopath: Noun: When someone reaches the state of enlightenment (Sydoenment), where their worship/stalking of Sydo reaches psychopathic heights. We are all Sydopaths.
Related forms: Sydocentric, Sydoniac

"We of the followers of the church of Sydo, dedicated to the path of stalking Sydo, do acknowledge ourselves as Sydopaths."

Sydosexual: Adjective: Sexual attraction to members of the Sydo sex, i.e. sexual attraction to Sydo.

"That guy is a screaming Sydosexual, you can see him coming a mile away... Because he's been chasing Sydo for about a mile... Screaming"

Sydaism: Noun: The official Sydo stalking religion. Follow all acts of Sydolesting by saying Symen... like amen... we know what it sounds like, don't be prejudice!
Related forms: Sydewish, Sydian, Sydudist, Syndu, Sydulism, Sydowitness.

"I am a devote believer in Sydaism, he is my one prey, I only prey on him @w@."

Stalkegiance: Noun: Pledging an oath to devoutly stalk Sydo.

"I pledge stalkegiance to the Sydo, the idol of our club, and to our Sydo, who is tied up, for our pleasure, and others, with lubricant and Syrup for all."

Sydalker: Adjective: A base level one Sydo stalker, or a new initiate into Sydaism.

"My life has changed for the better after finally becoming a Sydalker."

Sydoception: Noun: (not to be confused with Sydinception) The process of becoming pregnant by Sydo or impregnating Sydo. See also Sydoegnancy.

"After many attempts at Sydoception, Sydo is still not pregnant... Guess we gotta keep trying!"

Sydinception: Noun: Any action that immediately leaves Sydo greatly confused.

"I tried explaining Sydinception to Sydo but he just became more confused.."

Sydoegnency: Noun: The condition of being pregnant by Sydo or getting Sydo pregnant.
Related form: Sydoegnant

"I thought for a minute that I might be Sydoegnant but it was actually just gas."

Sydonym: Noun: Any word or phrase that is there by improved upon by putting the word Sydo in front of it.

"Any word can be made into a Sydonym, eventually making Sydolish an independent language!"

Syampage: Noun: A period of enlightenment where everything becomes highly focused on spreading the love of Sydo to everyone around, or engaging in violent forms of Sydo penetration.

Verb: to rush around spreading the love of Sydo or violently penetrating Sydo.

"Kami was on quite a Syampage earlier when he discovered how to translate Sydo's love messages. Then he found Sydo bent over lewdly and continued his Syampage into the depths of Sydo."

We will update as more Sydo terms arise ^^... and remember, keep on Sydolesting @w@

Contributors:
greatgreenman
LiquidLiquorice
-Hyperion-
Vasz_
NotKami
Uncrowned_King
SydoKiller @w@
KameKadzeTM
YandereTheEmo
New_User_12345Jul 27, 2014 9:05 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 9, 2014 11:33 AM

Jun 2014
What about the Sydaping?
Jul 9, 2014 11:34 AM

Nov 2013
please provide a definition and usage of the word
Jul 9, 2014 11:36 AM

Jun 2014
Actually.....I'll leave that word for later @y@
Jul 9, 2014 11:43 AM

Feb 2014
Sydobating: The act of masterbating with sydo present in the room. Be it in your head, on skype, or him helping you.
"I am Valentinez Alkalinelia Xifax Sicidabohertz Gumbigobillo Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovicci Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser. Don't hesitate to call."

Jul 9, 2014 11:44 AM

Jun 2014
wow xD A true sydolester.
Jul 9, 2014 11:45 AM

Nov 2013
lol thank you Liquid, it shall be added to the list
Jul 9, 2014 11:45 AM

Jan 2013
*cries*

"You keep changing the shape of your eyes. How does that even work?" -AbhLeaderKrelian

Jul 9, 2014 11:51 AM
Jan 2014
Sniffydo - The act of sniffing Sydo while he sleeps.
Jul 9, 2014 11:55 AM

Mar 2014
SydoKiller said:
*cries*

*pats you on your shoulder*
want me to stop?

Jul 9, 2014 11:57 AM

Nov 2013
Thanks for your contributions to the cause Hyp ^^
Jul 9, 2014 11:57 AM

Feb 2014
Sydomura. A body pillow. No points for guessing who is on it.
"I am Valentinez Alkalinelia Xifax Sicidabohertz Gumbigobillo Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovicci Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser. Don't hesitate to call."

Jul 9, 2014 12:02 PM
Jan 2014
Sydorines - Little figurines of Sydo in all your favourite poses.
Jul 9, 2014 12:05 PM

Apr 2014
Sydonation ~ A donation to Sydo's bank of syrup.

"Ah, what? What? Who are you? Ahh another Undead, eh? I took on Sen's Fortress alone... But I'm no different from those vile creatures... I was driven by conceit... Ahh, you think you're different? That you can handle it? Yes, I remember that feeling. For I was the same... So let me help you out. With your souls searching."
Crestfallen Merchant

Feb 2014
SydoGel. Gel poured directly from sydo's hair and the infinite amount of cosmetic it contains.

Nov 2013
Thanks guys ^^
Jul 9, 2014 12:06 PM
Jan 2014
Cosydoplay - The act of dressing up like Sydo.
Jul 9, 2014 12:06 PM

Feb 2014
No problem, this is fun as hell.

Jul 9, 2014 12:07 PM

Apr 2014
-Hyperion- said:
Cosydoplay - The act of dressing up like Sydo.

I'm dying. XD

"Ah, what? What? Who are you? Ahh another Undead, eh? I took on Sen's Fortress alone... But I'm no different from those vile creatures... I was driven by conceit... Ahh, you think you're different? That you can handle it? Yes, I remember that feeling. For I was the same... So let me help you out. With your souls searching."
Crestfallen Merchant
Jul 9, 2014 12:11 PM

Nov 2013
at this rate its going to become its own language lol
Jul 9, 2014 12:14 PM

Mar 2014
Syssing - the act of kissing Sydo

not to be confused with Sissing

Sissing - the act of pissing on Sydo

Jul 9, 2014 12:17 PM

Apr 2014
You didn't...

Crestfallen Merchant
Jul 9, 2014 12:17 PM

Mar 2014
Vasz_ said:
You didn't...

what?

Jul 9, 2014 12:19 PM

Apr 2014
diogora said:

Crestfallen Merchant
Jul 9, 2014 12:19 PM

Jan 2011
e_e
Jul 9, 2014 12:20 PM

Mar 2014
Vasz_ said:
diogora said:

what's wrong with that?

Rule 34! No exeptions!

Jul 9, 2014 12:20 PM

Nov 2013
@diogora: remember to clean up Sydo afterwards, and those terms are slightly confusing lol
Jul 9, 2014 12:21 PM

Mar 2014
greatgreenman said:
@diogora: remember to clean up Sydo afterwards, and those terms are slightly confusing lol

I always clean him up

ikr, that's why I said not to confuse one with another u.u

Jul 9, 2014 12:21 PM

Apr 2014
Sydorable ~ When something is as adorable as Sydo.

Crestfallen Merchant
Jul 9, 2014 12:25 PM

Jun 2014
Is the holy Sydomakura term present? A hug pillow which is basically Sydo all tied up?
Jul 9, 2014 12:26 PM

Nov 2013
Lol I'll add it later ^^ goin' home to do some Sydolesting @w@
Jul 9, 2014 12:33 PM

Apr 2014
Sydelicious ~ Well.. You know.

Crestfallen Merchant
Jul 9, 2014 12:58 PM

Jan 2013
diogora said:

This was like... so sick.
<_<

"You keep changing the shape of your eyes. How does that even work?" -AbhLeaderKrelian

Jul 9, 2014 1:00 PM

Mar 2014
SydoKiller said:
diogora said:

This was like... so sick.
<_<

hehe, sorry >.<
forgive me Sydo~

Jul 9, 2014 1:20 PM
Jan 2014
Sydoligion - The act to worship the 1st Sydo placed on this earth.
Jul 9, 2014 1:23 PM

Dec 2008
Sydophilia- act of loving Sydo, severe Sydo fetish
Jul 9, 2014 1:26 PM

Jan 2013
Sydopalm.
What I do every time I check this club.

Jul 9, 2014 1:27 PM

Apr 2014
Sydology ~ The science concerned with the study of Sydo.

Crestfallen Merchant
Jul 9, 2014 1:33 PM

Jan 2011
Sydoot- The loot that you acquire from Sydo's house.
Jul 9, 2014 1:35 PM

Apr 2014
Sydophobia ~ Ancient legends tells of people that are afraid of Sydo. Obviously a myth.

Crestfallen Merchant
Jul 9, 2014 1:37 PM

Jan 2013
Oh god... I'm suffocating XD

Jul 9, 2014 2:07 PM

Apr 2014
Sydomasochist ~ When someone is both S and M, but only with Sydo.

Crestfallen Merchant
Jul 9, 2014 6:19 PM

Nov 2013
Updated ^^

@Sydo: See Sydopalm @w@
Jul 10, 2014 12:26 AM

Jan 2013
GG said:
Sydopalm: Noun: A very soft and absorbent thing to use for various erotic displays. Sydo often slaps it to his face after use.
Related form: Sydopalming

"Oops I got some on my hand, come here Sydo.. *Sydopalm*"

OK WTF!

Jul 10, 2014 12:47 AM

Dec 2010
Related term to Sydophile: Sydocon.
Jul 10, 2014 12:58 AM

Jun 2013
Sydogasm: Noun: The process of being pleasured to the point of climax just by sydo-stalking/sydo-listening.

"I was just sitting in the tree, watching sydo... when *Boom* I had a Sydogasm."
It's natural for a person to deny he's a failure as a human being. That's why he searches for somebody who is more miserable than himself. That's why so much animosity exists on the internet. Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person, turn to the internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met. Just to make themselves feel superior. isn't that pathetic? There's a sense of security that comes from speaking badly of someone else. But that isn't true salvation. — Tatsuhiro Satou
YandereTheEmo said:
The only thing more pathetic than quoting someone you know nothing about, is quoting yourself.
Jul 10, 2014 1:24 AM

Feb 2014
Sydoful. Measurements of syrup.

"just poor a sydoful of syrup, and the sydolestation should be good to go"

Jul 10, 2014 1:27 AM

Jun 2014
Addition to Sydomasochist - Sydist. If someone is generally a sadist when it comes to Sydo.
Jul 10, 2014 1:27 AM

Feb 2014
Or maybe.

Sydoful. When sydo does something wonderful.

"Oh gawd, the way he squeals, how sydoful".

Jul 10, 2014 1:28 AM

Jun 2014
No,no, Liquid. That would be Synderful.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Sydo Stalking [Game] ( 1 2 3 )

New_User_12345 - Jul 9, 2014

129 by diogora »»
Sep 9, 2014 10:10 AM

» Sydo's Welcome Back Party

Uncrow - Aug 16, 2014

8 by New_User_12345 »»
Aug 25, 2014 7:53 AM

» Count to 1000 Sydos [Game] ( 1 2 )

New_User_12345 - Jul 12, 2014

55 by New_User_12345 »»
Aug 25, 2014 7:52 AM

Poll: » The Sydo bewbie poll

New_User_12345 - Jul 30, 2014

33 by New_User_12345 »»
Aug 17, 2014 8:03 AM

» Sydo Translator [Game]

New_User_12345 - Jul 16, 2014

9 by New_User_12345 »»
Jul 30, 2014 10:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.