New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Apr 28, 2009 5:05 PM

Mar 2009
kagome:thank god and have u heard from amane
Apr 28, 2009 5:06 PM

Mar 2008
"Kagome, confirm Haruka's status. All units back, do not attack the target. This is something probably none of you would stand much of a chance...group 2 and 3, cover the leader. At least make a wall and stall for time if this thing ever goes there!" Fubuki announced as the Valhawk stumbled out of the destroyed building. It did not sustain damage more than a few scratches.

"Oiya...this voice is Fubuki? Hey hey...when have you sink so low to be helping terrorists? Oh well..." Hiroya joked as he operated his Knightmare to fire a few shots of beam rifle, but Fubuki's reaction was fast, immediately the Atropa Belladona moved out of the attack range and started to continuously firing its rail guns. Of course, as a part of the rounds, Hiroya did not allow himself to be hit so easily.

"...so this is the Deadly Nightshade people are always talkinga about...indeed you fight at a completely different level than the others...but" Hiroya grinnned as he took out a laser blade and rushed towards his enemy. Fubuki was fast, at very close he avoided the attack and his knightmare's allow claws sank into the arm unit of the Valhawk.

...damn, this guy is pretty damn strong...above me? No...thats impossible! Hiroya paniced a bit as his knightmare's right arm was disabled. As Fubuki continued to attack. Although Hiroya did manage to leave a few scratches on the Atropa Belladona that seemed like fatal wounds for the knightmare, but Fubuki did not panic.

"...a traitor like you...has no right to live..." Fubuki whispered as he rushed quickly at his enemy, attempting to drive its claws into the cockpit, but Hiroya reacted quick and avoided it. Though the tail unit of the black knightmare came up, and like a scorpion, it stabbed the Valhawk on the headunit, destroying its main cameras.

"HEY! thats playing dirty!!" Hiroya shouted as he cannot see much. He has no choice, his Valhawk transformed into a jet plane and took off. Without hesitation, Fubuki's knightmare also took off, but it flew up without transformation. Is this the technology that defies the laws of gravity...?

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
Apr 29, 2009 8:34 AM

Mar 2009
kagome: hiya Fu...
*kagome was attacked by the enemy*
Apr 30, 2009 7:05 PM

Jul 2008
*suddenly a black knightmare flies in and destroys several of the enemies in one swing of it's massive sword*

Tylia: Need some help!?
Apr 30, 2009 9:26 PM

Mar 2008
At the high skies, Hiroya with his knightmare frame half blind, still trying to flee from Fubuki's pursuit. "You're so annoying!" Hiroya shouted as he turned around and fired a few shots, just to miss though. After a while, Fubuki notices that there was another unknow knightmare in the mission area.

...another knight, I see... he thought as the Atropa Belladona's boosters increased output and in just a blink of eye, it caught up with the Valhawk. The black knightmare extended his allow claws, and ripped off the wings of the Valhawk, it went crashing down in the ocean. "...no time to waste with you, I will come get you some other day, if you can live up to that day..." Fubuki then turned around and headed towards where Tylia and her knightmare was.

...!! Level 1 frame's damage reception has reached its limits, have to take this out without getting hit. Fubuki thought was he slowly approached Tylia's black knightmare directly in front, and stopped a distance, waiting for her to make a move.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
May 1, 2009 8:22 AM

Jul 2008
Tylia: How bold.....
*some wing type things fold out from the back and start firing black lasers at Hiroya*
May 1, 2009 8:40 AM

Mar 2009
kagome:yeah but that was so stupid of me too keep my back towards the emeny
May 1, 2009 8:41 AM

Mar 2008
(Ah, on a side note...the character im using now is called Fubuki, that Hiroya is now out of this topic. Yes, I control 2, kk)

Fubuki said nothing, but did not attempt to move out of the way, then his knightmare had an invisible field around it that deflected the lasers everywhere.

Field output stable, but the damage reception is 70% damaged...is this at its limits too? ...that knightmare, from the blade size, it is likely to be a close combat use. Seems like Britannia has developed continous firing hadron cannons... He thought as the enemy fire ceased for a moment. Then Fubuki took control of his knightmare and jumped back a bit. Took out two railguns and began firing at his opponent. One shot missed and went towards a building. It not only punched a hole directly in it, but also hit through other buidings before it stopped.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
May 1, 2009 9:51 AM

May 2008
amane:*contacts Fubiki* ''are ya okay?'' she asked when she saw the attac.''how much time u have left?''
May 1, 2009 10:20 AM

Mar 2008
"Still alive...and yes, time I have as much as you want, but that is if I dont recieve any more damage..." Fubuki replied over the radio.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
May 1, 2009 10:55 AM

May 2008
amane:'' i c. how many damage do ya have then?''those things broken my plan so i dunno....right now i guess....we're gonna go for the queen...''
May 1, 2009 11:59 AM

Mar 2008
"Lv1 frame is at its limits, so arond 50% damage in total. Rest assure, I will take the correct measure when I see the time. There shouldnt be anymore rounds coming. Leader, use the Corvertte Eucharis and clear the area. My geass...holds the ability so I never lose in combat...or thats pretty much all it can do." Fubuki facing his opponent did not panic.

...There are many ways this rounds will attack, in the worst case, strategy S1 will be taken. Other wise, standard strategic form 8 will be taken...

"D.D., send those out upon my command..." he whispered over the radio to his partner.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
May 1, 2009 2:42 PM

Mar 2009
kagome:amane there are to many of them
May 2, 2009 12:39 AM

May 2008
amane: ''D.D. use the Corvette Eucharis!'' she said to D.D. ''get them away.....''
May 2, 2009 7:26 AM

Mar 2008
"Understood! Hadron cannon ready any time...all units back up into point E15 - 20!" D.D. announced with passion as she was breathing heavily in the dark lonesome control room with nothing but screens that displayed the ship's inside and outsides from every angel. She then shook her head and pinched herself a bit to stay focused on controlling this massive fortress. Once again the fins of the Corvette Eucharis opened and four rails of Hadron cannon swept the land, eliminating nearly 80% of the Britannian reinforcements.

This is it...the power to effortlessly destroy entire armies! With this we can do it! she thought with excitement.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
May 2, 2009 7:34 AM

May 2008
amane:*lookes shocked* its better than i thought.....they've done a good job...''
May 2, 2009 12:47 PM

Feb 2009
With her head spinning rapidly, Haruka found herself slipping out of her contained darkness and back into reality. She placed a hand over her forehead to steady herself, as her vision relaxed. The pain from her accident earlier had almost completely surpassed from her, except for a bit of tension in her head.

“Wow..how long was I..” she paused to look around, almost as though an explanation would appear. As her gazed flitted about in wonder, her attention was caught by the main screen. Where was everyone?

“Ah crap..what've I missed?” she groaned as she searched the area for any nearby allied frames. The closest one that it found was Amane's knightmare, around 50 miles away. Since she hadn't received too much damage from the enemy Valhawk, her Gekka was still able to function almost perfectly. Heading off in the direction of Amane, she began to slow down as she got closer, the Corvette Eucharis within sight. The Hadron cannon fired off loudly, taking out a number of Britannian frames with it.

Haruka smirked as enemy knightmares continued to be destroyed. We're going to win this she thought silently.
May 2, 2009 12:56 PM

May 2008
amane:*sees haruka comes* hwo's it going?'' she asked over the radio
May 2, 2009 1:21 PM

Feb 2009
Responding to Amane's message, Haruka replied. "I'm alright, how about you? How are things going here?"

She glanced back at the Corvette Eucharis, slightly envious of its power. Another group of Britannian forces were completely wiped out. "I see. Do you think it's capable of finishing the operation?" Haruka radioed back quietly.
May 2, 2009 2:04 PM

May 2008
amane:''ya, corvette eucharis is better than i thought.''
May 3, 2009 6:16 AM

Mar 2008
"Leader, with our current forces and the remaining Britannian force, we can defeat them just by relying on numbers. Now believe Fubuki to take out the rounds...and one is already gone, we're almost there!" D.D. reported with excitement as she looked at the screen, displaying a cautious fight between Fubuki and his enemy.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
May 3, 2009 6:38 AM

May 2008
amane:''good job D.D.''
May 3, 2009 6:50 PM

Mar 2009
kagome: amane watch out from your right side
May 3, 2009 9:16 PM

Mar 2008
It appeared that Hiroya and his knightmare was crushed when he went to combat with Fubuki, but for being a member of the rounds, he is not done just yet. The Valhawk, also rather badly beatned up, and it was a bit rusted from crashing into the ocean, lost both balancers and the ability to enter flight mode, was still a major threat to the black knights.

"You...all of you will pay for this!" Hiroya screamed in rage as he rushed towards Amane's Shinkirou

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
May 4, 2009 5:22 AM

May 2008
amane:*punched him away with an invicible barrier and atacced with a lacer*
May 4, 2009 7:22 AM

Mar 2008
Seeing himself being pushed away by a field again, Hiroya started to go crazy.

"AHHHHH! This one and that one...THE FIELDS ARE SO DAMN ANNOYING!!!" He scramed in rage again, though the Valhawk could not function as well in terms of mobility, it was still very good armed. It took out a laser rifle, and Hiroya began shooting at Amane, shot after shot, but every shot just bounced off the inivisible shield, until the rifle was out of ammo. Then Hiroya smashed one of the out of service screen that his main camera was destroyed, he took out two laser blade. Quickly rushed towards Amane and stabbed them both into the field.

At first, it appears it was another effortless attempt, but for a few seconds later, there appeared to be a bit of a crack on the field. Hiroya grinned wildly "You can die with me!" as the Hadron cannon charged up.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
May 4, 2009 8:33 AM

Mar 2009
kagome: amane watch out.
May 4, 2009 5:12 PM

Feb 2009
As a crack appeared onto the field, Haruka gasped in fear for their leader. The sudden rage attack in their enemy startled her. A shiver of horror raced down her back, his threat echoing loudly around the area. Would it be possible that he could break through the field?

She held her breath, knowing that she herself could not do anything, and prayed that the field would hold. For Amane's sake.
May 4, 2009 6:33 PM

Mar 2009
*the crack gets bigger but kagome pushes amane out of the way and she fells through the crack but holds on to the edge. she starts to slip and fells*

kagome: group 2 i'm sorry but protect everyone.
May 4, 2009 11:07 PM

Mar 2008
(On a side note, its a crack on the field...not on the ground, lol...)

"Get the hell out of my way!" Hiroya already lost balance, but the fully charged Hardon cannon roamed its way towards Kagome.
StarlightSunriseMay 4, 2009 11:19 PM

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
May 5, 2009 8:56 AM

Mar 2009
kagome:*jumps out of the way*
May 5, 2009 4:10 PM

Mar 2008
Hiroya was not surprised of his enemy's movement, he has all kinds of battle experience being one of the rounds. A few parts fell off the badly beatened Valhawk as it jumped and rushed towards Kagome. Hiroya stabbed two laser blades through Kagome's knightmare, missing the cockpit though...

"Damn, I missed...anyway...you took the bait easily, seems like you still have lots more to work on!" he laughed, and apparently the hadron cannon Kagome avoided went towards Haruka...

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
May 5, 2009 5:14 PM

Mar 2009
kagome: Haruka...
*jumps infront of the attack to save a life*
May 5, 2009 6:46 PM

Feb 2009

Haruka watched as Kagome somehow managed to avoid the attack from Valhawk, its laser blade's just missing her cockpit. She breathed in sharply but kept her gaze on the the Valhawk operator, that she now knew as 'Hiroya'. She knew he was panicking, aware that he was outnumbered, although not prepared to give up. But she wasn't convinced they were out of danger yet. Even alone he seemed to be stronger than some of their own group.

In just a seconds time, the enemy had the hadron cannon aimed towards her. She didn't even realize it until it was almost to late.

“Crap” she muttered, clenching her teeth. Preparing herself for the hit, Haruka was surprised as Kagome jumped in front of her. The canon striked Kagome instead of hers. Even though she was grateful for the save, Haruka shouted out. “You're gonna get yourself killed doing that!”

She paused to wait for a reply. "Err..Kagome"
May 6, 2009 10:01 AM

Mar 2008
"No time to worry about the others...youre next babe!" Hiroya with is battered knightmare, still somehow functioning started to rush at Haruka's not all damaged knightmare.

...This girl, seems like a rookie...no sweat then... he thought

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
May 7, 2009 4:03 AM

Feb 2009
Haruka clenched her teeth, her jaw tightening at his words. For some reason she now felt more hostile towards him than ever. “Your defiantly a cocky one, aren't you?” she muttered hotly.

His knightmare then began speeding up and heading for her direction. Following suit, Haruka accelerated her Gekka to its top speed. Charging forward, she aimed her still functioning railgun towards Hiroya and fired. He managed to miss some of the bullets, but not all. The ones that hit penetrated through his already damaged knightmare, leaving holes throughout his frame.

In the next instant she was behind him. Shoving her knightmare against his, she tried to create a force that would cause him to lose his balance. “I'm not that easy” she whispered as he tried to fight back.
May 7, 2009 5:46 AM

Mar 2008
Hiroya didnt say anything as his battered knightmare went crashing down, it just stood back up again. The rail gun shots dented holes in his machine, but did not prevent it from functioning. Rushing at Haruka's Gekka again, but this time moving in a highly accurate zigzag fashion. Without much effort, two blades were drove into both arm joints of its enemy. Seeing the enemy have lost both its arms, Hiroya was ready to drive the blade into the cockpit.

"Pity that I didnt get to see you...from your voice I can tell youre pretty cute, heh..." Hiroya said sounding with pity. But by him not noticing, a black knightmare from rather far away have temporarily been able to escape the battle with another knight. Approaching Haruka in a pinch with fearsome speed...

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
May 7, 2009 8:34 AM

Mar 2009
kagome: on man i can't move but that was a big blow to me. Haruka, are you okay
May 7, 2009 8:41 AM

May 2008
amane:*still in shock after what happenend*...S.S. how is it going with the knightmare?* she said even thought she was much more worried about the others who stepped in for her because she was late in reactions*

S.S.: the knightmare is fine, the barrier is almost broken down.....''*S.S. replyed.*

amane:''okay good.''*she said and fired the lacer on Hiroya*
May 7, 2009 8:58 AM

Mar 2009
kagome: amane send someone over to my nightmare fast because it is totally damge
May 7, 2009 9:01 AM

May 2008
amane:''S.S. leave this post and go over to Kagome''
S.S:no one other is free?*she said and looked up*
amane:''nope not right now''
*S.S. fied the knightmare over to Kagome*
amane:''whats wrong with your knightmare?''
May 7, 2009 9:19 AM

Jul 2008
Tylia: *sits in her knightmare.....waiting*
Isn't anyone worthy of fighting me!?
May 7, 2009 10:10 AM

Mar 2009
kagome: some reason my nightmare won't move after attack
May 7, 2009 10:12 AM

Jul 2008
Tylia: *destroying Knightmare after knightmare*
This isn't very fun.....
*throws a kunai at a knightmare and the kunai explodes on impact and blows off it's head*
May 7, 2009 10:20 AM

Mar 2009
kagome; we need to get my nightmare out of here before i totally get killed
May 7, 2009 10:23 AM

May 2008
amane:''go down to the ground.''*she said and kept her look at Hiroya*
May 7, 2009 10:27 AM

Mar 2009
*S.S. helps Kagome to get her nightmare down to the ground8
May 7, 2009 1:58 PM

Mar 2008
On another side of the battlefield, Fubuki confronted Tylia for a while, but he felt something unusual in the other side of the battlefield.

...!! Haruka! he thoughted and worried a bit, then turned his knightmare and flew away.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
May 7, 2009 2:28 PM

Feb 2009
At first Haruka started to panick. Both of the Gekka's arms had been completely ripped off in front of her eyes, leaving her with no time to react. Without the arms she would be weaker, as they contained the majority of her weapondry for combat.

And then there was Hiroya. He was prepared to kill her and there was nothing she could do. She could run away from him or even eject her cockpit, giving her self sometime to get away, but she didn't. She shuddered, but stayed were she was. She had let this enemy get by her,which was an obvious fail. What would Fubuki say? Haruka blushed slightly as she thought of how displeased he'd be if he knew.

Go ahead...kill me she thought bitterly. Would it be that horrible to die?

Just as Hiroya went for the attack, he stopped, an allied knightmare was headed in their direction.

Xxshuboku_rozexXMay 7, 2009 2:33 PM
May 7, 2009 2:30 PM

Mar 2009
kagome:*sighs* i better contact the others.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» wants a job?

cha-chan - Apr 16, 2009

3 by xharuhixchanx »»
Aug 5, 2009 8:02 PM

» The Black Knights HeadQuarter ( 1 2 3 4 )

cha-chan - Apr 17, 2009

161 by Kagome_620 »»
Jul 15, 2009 8:47 AM

» Mission 2/Nomination Ceremony

StarlightSunrise - Jun 20, 2009

32 by StarlightSunrise »»
Jun 30, 2009 12:43 AM

» britannian headquarter ( 1 2 3 )

cha-chan - Apr 17, 2009

116 by StarlightSunrise »»
Jun 18, 2009 12:32 AM

» in tokyo

cha-chan - Apr 17, 2009

16 by Kagome_620 »»
Jun 2, 2009 8:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.