Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 20, 2014 10:54 AM

Jan 2014
even though it's netorare..this is one of the things i'm glad to read that ended up with a resolve..or justice...!!! this is one of the doujins I read that the main guy man-up and admitted he was wrong...and went to rescue her..I have to admit you'll hate the girl also for being an airhead..basically stupid/easy to fool..well but he loved her so much...he accepts it...
the 1st i red was Otome Gari by CARN...the main guy went on a 1 man army raging spree..even though the asshole weren't killed..they were beaten to pulp...

well I gave it an overall of 7/10 for the story..
only the last chapter is the vanilla though...

seriously, MAL should add tags for this genres, so no rage, no complains after watching or reading..
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

May 8, 2014 12:19 AM

Oct 2013
This is the first time I read a happy-ended NTR h-manga. I also like the main guy, he realized he made a mistake but he wasn't whiny or anything. Ah, I'm gonna look for something similar to this.
Sep 10, 2014 1:04 PM

Sep 2012
I can't express how much I am happy about this ending, seriously after reading countless works where main leads are whiney little cunts this is the work which provided not only a lead who manned up(word??) but a happy ending where justice is served.
Overall 8/10, this might be high for a hentai but then again its not fair to compare it against normal manga written with different purpose.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.