Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Dec 28, 2013 12:44 PM
Jul 2012
As raesha is listening in she hears all about dragons she was speechless she didn't even knew they existed. but she didn't realize she was so tired so when they disapeared she let out a big yawn then slowly passed out from exhaustion.
When she woke up everyone was leaving, she curses under her breath thinking she missed everything and only sees a small girl in the back she figures she has a reason for staying away from everyone so she just leaves her alone. She then leaves and heads back to school.
Dec 28, 2013 2:20 PM
Jul 2012
As Haruka is walking around the sewers she senses a large group of people and remembers there's a town meeting at the grand hall she remembered thinking there could be spy's there so she heads to the building when she she's the roots of palalpymo she jumps up the roots to get to the roof of the sewers but by the time she gets to the roots and reaches the top everyone is leaving accept one person one person stays behind from the group and she begins to read her thoughts and finds out she is a telepath to she en senses her leaving and jumps down from the roots in the celing and begins to follow her using the underground sewers
Dec 28, 2013 2:34 PM

Apr 2013
I know you're there following me I can hear your thoughts just as well as you can hear mine. Ava thought sensing another telepath. She stopped for a moment waiting for the person to come out of hiding. It was rather unusual to run into another telepath but she figured it would happen sooner or later. Waiting for a response Ava could sense her nearby. Trying to pinpoint where she was hearing her thoughts she looked down. Why are you down there?

Dec 28, 2013 2:41 PM
Jul 2012
"because I'm hiding from some very scary people but you should already know that.
I'm waiting till I can hone my skills before I go into Fenix again till then the only time I leave the sewers is to hide out in Tigru. she then says as for coming outta hidding why can you come down here it's safer from spys and you don't have to worry about sneak attacks. Knowing that she can hear her thought she thought to her self I wonder if you have telekensis also
Dec 28, 2013 2:53 PM

Apr 2013
It's kind of hard to sneak up on a telepath, considering i can hear their thoughts from miles away. I'm a Telepath as well and as for being worried about spies don't you have any self defense? Ava asked still using her thoughts instead of actually talking.

Dec 28, 2013 3:00 PM
Jul 2012
have you ever tried sorting out one thought from thousands of thoughts it's pretty hard that being said I do have self defenses but the people who I'm trying to avoid have better ones [i/] Haruka continues to ask still using her thoughts
Dec 28, 2013 3:04 PM

Apr 2013
I agree it's hard but I'm always able to pick them out for some reason. And if your defense aren't good enough then you better start improving them. Why do these spies even want with you cause as far as I know no one has even attempted to come after me?

Dec 28, 2013 3:12 PM
Jul 2012
that's what I'm trying to do is improve them and the only time I go up is to practice and do quests but since there aren't none right now as for why they aren't after you did you steal from the wrong person or ever get sold on a slave market they could never know your alive there aren't much varloc telepaths with telekenesis also that live in Fenix [i/]
Dec 28, 2013 3:18 PM

Apr 2013
That's funny cause i'm a Varloc that lives in Fenix and has telepathy and telekinesis. As for stealing and the slave market thats a no mostly because I avoid those kinds of people. Guess living there probably isn't the best idea but I think I can handle it.

Dec 28, 2013 3:26 PM
Jul 2012
that's amazing what are the odds of that I wonder if you could be my long lost twin as for stealing how could you not steal how did you grow up in Fenix without stealing [i/]
Dec 28, 2013 3:30 PM

Apr 2013
We do seem rather similar, it's quite odd actually. As for me living there in Fenix I didn't grow up there just moved into a place there. Thats how I never stole anything from there. I'm actually not from around here, i'm more of a traveler than a stay in one place person.

Dec 28, 2013 3:39 PM
Jul 2012
your lucky I didn't have the luxury of a cushy life outside Fenix I had to grow up in a orphanage here barely got to eat and when I did the food was crap that's another reason how they don't know your here you just moved here [i/]
Dec 28, 2013 3:46 PM

Apr 2013
If life was so bad then just leave the town. It can't be that hard now can it. If you think my life is nice and the road for me is paved with gold then you have no idea what the world outside of here is like and you know nothing about me. Trying living in hell your entire life then tell me how bad your life has been. Ava stretched and walked around a bit, she always hated her past so much she had blocked it out of her mind and every time it was brought up she drew up a blank or found herself lost in the darkness she covered it up with.

Dec 28, 2013 3:56 PM
Jul 2012
I was ten so I couldn't leave and when I was 10 before I could leave I was captured and tortured when ever I tried to run away and as for life being hell obviously you haven't lived in Fenix as a kid it's easy there when your a adult just take what you want or get a job but when your a kid theres nothing you can do accept steal or starve so for all you know I have been in hell my entire life and that's why I've been hiding

Haruka walked around with her making sure she didn't lose her she the hate she felt she wondered if the hate she felt was for her or her past [i/]
Dec 28, 2013 4:06 PM

Apr 2013
"I get it that it's hard. Makes you a lot stronger though. As for being threaten and punished I would have tried to leave and kept trying till I got out if it really is living hell for you there. Better than being forced to things against my own will. My advice to you is to stop hiding all the time and get a better life for yourself. Staying there is pointless for you." Ava speaking for the first time. She didn't answer her wondering thought about her anger moment. She hated her past and didn't want anyone to know about it either which is why all her memories of that time were bottled up and hidden in a black cloud.

Dec 28, 2013 6:50 PM
Jul 2012
"true but as for for keep trying I was 10 I could've tried and quite possibly failed and be tortured I Are you saying you as a kid could put up with torture and as for hiding if I don't hide all the time how do I know they won't re capture me it isn't pointless it lets me buy more time to train and get better she then heard what she thinks about her past and telepathically says to her "you do know most telepaths can venture in to your deepest memorys but I can understand not wanting to know I have some things in my past I'd rather keep hidden
Dec 28, 2013 7:18 PM

Apr 2013
"Guess that's a difference between us. I would have just left. Anyways was there something you wanted in particular besides reading my thoughts? Cause I really rather not have someone going through everything in my head." She stopped walking for a moment waiting for a reply but she started up again.

Dec 28, 2013 7:25 PM
Jul 2012
" I highly doubt you would be able to leave them that easily esspecially at such a young age as for the reason I'm following you I'm bored I have nothing else to do accept follow you around and talk to you while I wait for the next quest to come out and for the library to open "
Dec 28, 2013 7:34 PM

Apr 2013
"Well you dont really know anything about me so you can doubt all you want. Why don't find someone else to go stalk? I'm not really the one up for being followed." Ava continued to walk off not really care where she was going.

Dec 28, 2013 8:00 PM
Jul 2012
"true but odds are you wouldn't as for finding someone else your more interesting if you can find me another varnoc telepath that currently lives in Fenix I'll follow them instead "

[i/]

Haruka then begins to follow Ava from underground as she walks off
Dec 28, 2013 8:12 PM

Apr 2013
I never asked for a stalker. Just because we're simliar doesn't mean you should follow me like a lost puppy. Ava getting a little irritated kept on walking even though the girl kept following her. People just can't take a clue around here can they.

Dec 28, 2013 8:29 PM
Jul 2012
and I'm not stalking you I'm following you while talking to you if I was a stalker I would be taking pictures of you and obsessing over you as well as other things but for now all I'm doing is following you till I find something better to do [i\] Haruka continues to follow her even though she knew she wanted to be left alone
Dec 28, 2013 9:09 PM

Apr 2009
Nox: *arrives back at the hall and hops off his bike leaving his goggles on and finds all of them still in the hall* hey! What are you guys still doin here? The meeting let out already didn't it?

A Sound Soul Dwells Within A Sound Mind And A Sound Body
Dec 28, 2013 9:17 PM
Jul 2012
(were not in this place anymore we just didn't know where to post right now there in the city
Dec 28, 2013 9:26 PM

Apr 2009
(I just missed eh lol)

*drops off the plate he had took with the food and sighs standing outside the hall*

Dec 28, 2013 9:38 PM

Dec 2013
(I prolly shoulda left my girl somewhere now to figure out to put her back in)

There's no such thing as a painless lesson-they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah, a heart made Fullmetal
Dec 28, 2013 9:41 PM

Apr 2009
(U all left into nothingness lol go somewhere. I'm at zacks place hopin he answers)

Dec 28, 2013 10:04 PM
Jul 2012
(ok switching to tartaruga next post if its ok with you Alice )
Dec 29, 2013 6:29 AM

Apr 2013
(Sure thats fine with me)

Apr 27, 2014 12:19 PM

Apr 2009
*all members are sent to the Grand hall from a strange liquid out of the ground. on the stage stands Damicus Famfrit with Yyr Niser, and Viscera Celepy by his side awaiting all of them*

Damicus: "hello all. please calm down and allow me to explain why we interrupted all your missions and daily lives. we desperately need the assistance of all in attendance"

Apr 27, 2014 1:22 PM

Apr 2009
As Damicus was going to speak another voice called out "Too late"
a man wearing the Disciple garbs wearing a mask covering all his face came up from behind the stage standing beside them. all across the grand hall came more disciple members. 8 members other than the man up front including Uriel, the girl who had been with him, and the boy that summoned the chimera and appeared at the fight of Pestilence. Each with different versions of the same mask.

Damicus: "Apollyon...."
Apollyon: "hey Damicus... im sure you knew we were coming so thank you for gathering all the main threats in your town... saves me the trouble of sending my minions to go kill them individually...."

Yyr shot out from the left as Viscera did from the right. Apollyon with the simplest of ease stopped their attacks and blew them both back into the crowd leaving Damicus and Apollyon on stage alone. Damicus quickly summoned a giant flaming dragon ready to fight but it immediately dissipated into ember leaving an expression of shock on Damicus face.

Apollyon: "you've killed your guardian... another one you have drained until only a husk remains. its so ... very ... sad"

he touched his hand to Damicus chest and instantly an overwhelming force froze his body and he fell over in heap bleeding out of his mouth, ears, nose, and eyes. Apollyon now turned his attention to the people in the grand hall and rose up his hand instantly crippling everyone with a piercing pain going through their brain.

Apollyon: "i control life and death.... my power is absolute and all of you will succumb to the will of the Almighty... i will be the messenger of Death!"

suddenly Apollyon is hit in the face by a book and his mask flew off as his control over the group ceased. above them was The Knowledgeable one with his crow head floating above. his cloak lightly fluttering as he faced the Apollyon yet again.

Knowledgeable one: "Apollyon.... you have destroyed what my Disciple use to mean and disgraced its name. I will not allow you to take these young ones lives"

[url=http://media.photobucket.com/user/scott_101-prince/media/white%20haired%20anime%20dudes/raafyo_zps770c4a4f.jpg.html?filters[term]=alexander%20hel&filters[primary]=images&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=19]Apollyon[/url]: "Alexander..... your looking good, your summer coat is coming in." Chuckles. "hows Bishop? still going insane in that delusional world of his?"

Knowledgeable one: he stared sweating profusely attempting to figure out an escape route since he knew fighting would not last even a minute without Papalymo's magic. He quickly outstretched his arms and enveloped all the grand hall members except the disciple in a bubble then engulfed them in a light as all dissapeared leaving the disciple alone in the grand hall with the lifeless body of Damicus.

Apollyon: "how ..... Disappointing"

Apr 27, 2014 7:37 PM

Dec 2013
(can you explain what happened? im very confused)
Apr 28, 2014 7:32 AM

Apr 2013
(Basically emergency evacuation to help move everyone who is active to the 2nd version of this club.)

Apr 28, 2014 9:53 AM

Apr 2009
(EPIC super powa bullshit)

Apr 28, 2014 8:52 PM

Dec 2013
(oh okay, umm what now?)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

» Quest #21: coming of the apocalypse pt. 2 (bonekrusha, 123nova123, kirananime) ( 1 2 3 )

FuriKuri - Jan 19, 2014

110 by FuriKuri »»
Apr 27, 2014 1:24 PM

Sticky: » Tartaruga ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

FuriKuri - Dec 26, 2013

432 by FuriKuri »»
Apr 27, 2014 12:17 PM

Sticky: » Fenix ( 1 2 3 )

FuriKuri - Dec 26, 2013

113 by FuriKuri »»
Apr 27, 2014 12:16 PM

» Tigru

FuriKuri - Dec 26, 2013

43 by FuriKuri »»
Apr 27, 2014 12:15 PM

» tavern ( 1 2 )

FuriKuri - Jan 30, 2014

69 by FuriKuri »»
Apr 27, 2014 12:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.