Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 25, 2007 6:35 PM

Nov 2006
The first half of this episode was extremely boring in my opinion, but the second half was full of luls. The rampant gay in this makes it hard to take seriously, though the storyline itself seems to be serious enough.

Lol at Rikuson
Your eyes are too close together! Stop using "atashi"! Go be gay with someone else!!

I still can't believe the new emperor, whose name escapes me, is male. I love traps and almost never fall for them, but man. The female voice doesn't help much either :P

It's also hard for me to get used to Rikuson's voice (Miyano Mamoru). He's playing a psychopath in Death Note and played a rich boy in Ouran, and he barely changed his voice at all for the different roles. Don't get me wrong, I love his voice, but it's just weirding me out that it's so similar.

O well. I'm interested to see where this show goes, and t3h ghey certainly doesn't bother me xP
May 22, 2007 4:48 PM

Jan 2007
This was a good episode [:
i`m used to Miyano Mamoru acting for him now;; it fits him so far. he`s kinda cowarish with his sensei. they must have a "past" eh? :DD

windy said:

O well. I'm interested to see where this show goes, and t3h ghey certainly doesn't bother me xP

same here. draws me inn [;
Apr 16, 2009 2:54 PM

Apr 2007
I have no idea why I'm still watching this, but I do. (well it might be KKM voice actors :P)

More topics from this board

» how is the ending? shounen ai?

gknight - Apr 23, 2013

2 by greatyu »»
Mar 21, 2015 3:23 AM

Poll: » Favorite Character

ashura - Dec 21, 2007

12 by greatyu »»
Mar 21, 2015 3:21 AM

Poll: » Koutetsu Sangokushi Episode 25 Discussion

ashura - Dec 21, 2007

9 by kataru »»
Aug 18, 2014 8:42 PM

Poll: » Koutetsu Sangokushi Episode 2 Discussion

Faust721 - Apr 20, 2007

4 by Animefanx3 »»
Feb 27, 2011 1:50 PM

Poll: » Koutetsu Sangokushi Episode 1 Discussion

Faust721 - Apr 14, 2007

5 by canis »»
Apr 14, 2009 2:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.